Nikki's Naked Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers

"Sure!" I said, happy to appear eager. A hot cup of tea would be nice, I thought.

Only... "some proper clothes?" My keenness turned to panic. If Tom was expecting me to run upstairs and come back with fully dressed he was in for a surprise!

But, my brain chided, he is cute, and when's the last time a guy asked you in for a drink?

I had to sort this.

"Actually," I said, "can we just go to yours?"

Tom looked at me, bundled up in his big winter coat. I'm sure he wondered what my game was. Was I going to sit in his flat roasting in the coat? Or was I going to go all nudist and slip out of the covering as soon as we were in a private place, and just hang out all naked and casual?

(I'll not keep you in suspense, the only option I was entertaining was the first one - I'd just have to be hot and uncomfortable, but at least I'd be covered up).

But, to his credit, he accepted my strange behaviour and we made our way to his flat. However, as he opened the door and we stepped inside, he turned to me again and said; "are you sure you don't want to go up to yours and get changed first? It's quite alright."

I shook my head. I suppose I was blushing again.

"Is everything alright Nikki?" he asked, concerned.

I clamped my mouth shut, but I couldn't keep up the charade any longer. It burst out of me. "I haven't got any clothes!" I shouted.

"Wh- what?" Tom was baffled. "What do you mean?"

Well, it all came out then. Standing in the living room of Tom's flat, I confessed everything to him - my insecurity, and my silliness. I explained how I had encountered the idea that casual nudity at home can help a person feel better about their body and how, frustrated at my own inability to go through with such a basic lifestyle change, I had engineered a situation where I had to remain naked for an entire weekend without being able to cover up in any way.

"So this was probably not a good weekend for you for the building to catch fire and everyone have to be evacuated?" Tom said.

"That's an understatement," I replied wryly.

I went on to describe hiding from my parents and getting caught by Anna out on the balcony, before finally getting bang up to date with the fire evacuation.

"Wow," Tom said when I'd finished. "Why didn't you just say in the first place?"

"I felt stupid," I explained. "I think doing... this to myself, well, it's not been one of my best ideas, and having to explain it to someone else I realise what an idiot it makes me."

"You're not an idiot," Tom said warmly. "You didn't know any of this was going to happen. You expected to just have a quiet weekend at home." He paused. "In your birthday suit."

We both laughed at that.

"Anyway," Tom continued. "Would the newly-converted nudist object at all if I found you some actual clothes to wear?"

I couldn't hide my relief. "Please?" I asked.

Tom disappeared into his bedroom and I heard him opening some drawers. I was still wearing the coat, of course, and as I stood in the living room I began to feel uncomfortably warm. Fortunately he came back quickly, holding up a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. "These do?"

I nodded happily and he handed them to me.

"You can change in here," he said, motioning to the bedroom. "I'll put the kettle on."

I went into Tom's bedroom and closed the door behind me. Safe in privacy, I unzipped the coat and with relief slipped it off and tossed it onto the bed. Any longer in that thing and I'd have been cooked.

I paused before picking up the clothes Tom had loaned me.

Tom had a full length mirror on the door of his closet, and I examined my reflection.

Because of my insecurities, I had until now insisted on darkness or near darkness when making love, and I had always reached for a t-shirt or robe as soon as we had finished. So, really, this was my first time seeing myself naked in a man's bedroom in full, bright light.

I had to admit, my day of enforced nudism had given me a change in perspective. I looked, well, not too bad. I turned to the side, to view myself in profile. My stomach wasn't flat, but it wasn't the big wobbly belly my dysmorphic brain had been telling me I had, either - and if I sucked in my gut slightly I could almost achieve the figure I had long believed was unattainable. And boobs! I had big boobs! Not huge droopy udders but full, round breasts, the sort of breasts a lot of girls wish for. Sure, I had a roundness to my hips, and my thighs touched, and my bottom could use a little toning... but these were things I suddenly found I could live with, because I realised now, my figure was, well, nice. I was starting, for the first time in a long while, to feel good about myself.

I slipped on the faded black t-shirt Tom had left me - it was big on me but I don't think he'd deliberately left me an overlarge one in a statement about my weight - and went to pull on the shorts. But although I got them up, the cut and the waist was all wrong - they were designed for a sporty boy, not a curvy-hipped girl, and they weren't comfortable.

I studied my reflection again. The t-shirt Tom had loaned me came to below the middle of my thighs and gave me plenty of coverage. I'd seen girls wear dresses shorter than that and retain their modesty. I slipped off the shorts again and gave a few steps and twirls in the mirror. My bare bottom and my private parts remained safely covered beneath the hem of the t-shirt.

Well, I reasoned, we're just having a cup of tea. It's not like I need to be fully-dressed - just... decent. And I'd just discovered my confidence, it would be nice to use it.

And, another part of my brain whispered, you have been flirting...

So when I left Tom's bedroom to rejoin him, I was only wearing the long t-shirt. I had to admit, it was starting to feel exciting, being alone and almost undressed with a man I found attractive, and little bursts of sensual energy ran through me. Which then became embarrassing, as I realised that in just a cotton t-shirt and no bra it was going to be more than a little obvious I was getting somewhat worked up.

Tom, it appeared, may have noticed this, and he definitely noticed the lack of shorts protruding from below the hem of the t-shirt. He seemed lost for words for a moment and I quickly sat down at the kitchen table with him (sitting, the t-shirt didn't cover much of anything so I crossed my legs and hoped he wouldn't have a reason to peek beneath the table) and carefully concealed my breasts by leaning forwards toward the table, just until my nipples could calm down.

Tom presented me with a steaming hot cup of tea and we sat and chatted while our drinks cooled. Most of the conversation still revolved around my unique weekend experiment, and my protestations of how silly I'd been to lock all my clothes away.

"You keep saying you've been silly," Tom said at one point, "and I think you have. But not for the reasons you think you have.

"You were silly," he continued, "to ever think there was anything wrong with your body in the first place."

I blushed. "You really mean that?"

"You're gorgeous," he concluded, "and any bloke with eyes will tell you the same."

"Well, nobody has so far."

"Okay, well I'm telling you now. You don't need to lock your clothes in a closet and live like a naked hermit for a weekend to feel good about yourself. You just need to listen to your mates and anyone who has a nice thing to say about you, and stop listening to anyone who doesn't."

I felt overwhelmed. I wasn't used to compliments but something Tom said struck a chord. It wasn't actually that I never got any compliments - but it was just that I'd always dismissed them, never believing them, and had always focussed instead on any (real, or imagined) criticism. But now, what Tom was saying - I had no reason to doubt that. He'd seen a lot more of me than most people I knew tonight, and he was telling me now I was gorgeous? A warm feeling spread over me.

We talked more, and I finished my tea. I was starting to feel sleepy, and although Tom was fine company I wanted my bed.

"I should be going," I yawned. Tom looked disappointed but he nodded.

"Are your clothes still under lock and key?" he asked.

I nodded. "Til Monday morning."

He laughed. "Well, if you need to borrow some more clothes, just pop round. I'm in all day."

I smiled. "Thanks. I don't know that I will, though. To be honest, I really rather like being naked around my flat now..."

He spluttered a little on his tea at that!

I gave him a friendly hug goodnight and he showed me out of his flat. I headed for the stairs and climbed up one floor. It was only as I was reaching my door that I realised - I didn't have my key! It was still where I had left it, in the pocket of Tom's coat.

I headed quickly back downstairs. Although I had the t-shirt on I was still somewhat scantily clad for roaming the public areas of the building - fortunately the late hour meant it was still and quiet. Even so I didn't want to linger.

I knocked lightly on Tom's door. He answered straight away, and his face lit up when he saw it was me.

"Sorry," I said, "forgot my key. It's still in your coat."

He looked a little disappointed at that - perhaps he'd been hoping I'd come back for another reason. I waited in the open doorway while he disappeared off to get the key.

I hadn't meant to disappoint him, and I felt a little guilty. He'd been so kind to me, he deserved something back. A seldom-used and very naughty part of my brain started to stir...

Tom came back a moment later and handed me my key. But I didn't say goodnight straight away.

"I wanted to thank you, as well," I said. "For the loan of the t-shirt."

"Oh, that's alright," Tom began, but I cut him off.

"And," I continued, "I wanted to bring it back to you."

He looked confused, but before he had chance to say anything else I grasped the hem of the t-shirt and in one swift, fluid movement, pulled it up off and over my head, and bundled it into Tom's hands.

Tom's eyes were wide. I stood there for a moment in silence, smiling at him, arms clasped behind my back, letting him see fully my naked body, exposing breasts, nipples, pubic hair, everything.

Then I was done. "Goodnight Tom!" I called, and turning I streaked away up the corridor. I looked over my shoulder briefly as I ran, and to my immense satisfaction saw Tom staring after my bare bottom with a dazed and happy look on his face. Then I reached the stairwell and disappeared from his view, bounding quickly up the stairs and racing back to my own flat before anyone else could appear and see my nudity. I unlocked the door and burst through, flinging it shut behind me. Giddy and panting for breath, I fell on the bed, my hand finding its way instantly between my legs. One quickly-achieved and incredibly intense orgasm later, I fell swiftly into a deep and satisfied sleep.

-

I awoke late on Sunday morning. Bleary and half-asleep, I was confused at first. Where were my bed covers and sheets? Why was I naked? Where were my clothes?

Oh.

OH.

It all came flooding back to me in an instant. My crazy plan. Hiding on the balcony. Being forced to go outside naked in front of everyone because of the fire. Tom.

Oh my God, I'd flashed Tom.

No, not flashed. Flashing's a cheeky glimpse, a quick lift of a top or skirt. I'd stripped off the only item of clothing I'd been wearing right in front of him, handed it to him and let him have a good look at my naked body before I'd sprinted off, still starkers.

I felt, well, not embarrassed exactly. But definitely I had that "morning after", "did I really do that?" feeling?

But, I told myself, it was fun. I had enjoyed it, to the point where it had aroused me, even showing myself to him for that little short while. So I wasn't going to regret it.

Although it did mean that I had rather foolishly returned to him the one wearable item of clothing I'd had in my possession for the past 36 hours!

I tried to look on the bright side. I had no plans to go out today and I certainly wasn't feeling any need to be dressed around my flat any more. I rather suspected that clothing was going to be something I only bothered with for going outside and for when I had company from here on, so I wasn't in any way unhappy about the prospect of spending one more day in the nude (and let's not forget, that was my original plan anyway).

Of course, the t-shirt would have come in handy as an emergency cover-up, something I had needed very much yesterday - and although the odds of the same coincidentally terrible events happening again today were astronomical, I had to admit I would have felt slightly better if I was in some way prepared, just in case my parents popped in again or, God forbid, someone else decided to set their flat on fire.

I decided to at least try and head off the first of those before it could happen again. I fixed myself some breakfast and then I telephoned my mum, ostensibly to thank her for the lasagne and apologise for having been 'out' when she called yesterday - but also to imply that I would be rather indisposed the rest of today, to discourage her and my dad from thinking it would be worth them 'just popping by' again.

I must admit it felt rather strange to sit there naked on my sofa and have a phone conversation with my mother, hearing her voice while all the while knowing she had no idea how I was dressed (or not dressed, as it were). I doubted my family would have approved of my new-found enjoyment of nudity, and they certainly would have been shocked to hear of all I had gotten up to last night! Not least because my family, like most people who know me, would have been used to me as someone who was shy and modest and insecure about her body, and the 'new' me would have been something for them to get used to.

Parents (hopefully) dealt with, I settled in to a relaxed morning of games and TV. I was really feeling much more comfortable in my bare skin now, and was able to really enjoy the freedom of a day without clothes.

Of course, peace and relaxation wouldn't last, and sure enough there was soon a knock at the door.

I froze, once again determined to pretend to be out and let them leave me alone to my nudity. But then, what if it was Tom?

Even if it wasn't, I was feeling more confident. Maybe I could have a conversation with them through the door, and leave it at that? If it was someone who needed to come in, maybe I could even call Tom and get him to bring me some clothes up?

I went to the door.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"Anna," came the reply. "From next door."

That was a surprise! Anna has always been friendly and we had often chatted when passing but she had never called on me before - nor I on her.

I unlocked my door and cracked it open. As with the fireman last night I used to door to shield my body from view, just pushing my face into the opening of the door.

Anna was stood in the corridor, smiling in a friendly way.

"Hi," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I answered, "fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine also," Anna answered. "Only... my friend downstairs was telling me about what happened last night. With the fire alarm and all of the people having to be being evacuated. And saying there was one girl who did not have clothes on. This was you?"

I blushed and nodded.

"But you are okay?"

I nodded again.

"Is maybe okay if I come in?" Anna asked.

I paused. "Well... you see, I, um, still don't have any clothes on."

Anna raised her eyebrows. "I was thinking this might be. Is why I have come over. I am worrying about you. I would like to have a talk. If is okay with you. I will wait while you put something on?"

God, this was awkward! I hated appearing so rude to Anna, when she was obviously only looking out for my wellbeing. I realised I didn't want to tell Anna to go away, I actually did want someone to talk to then and there. But letting her in, well, that would be embarrassing for me.

I'd look worse if I lied to her, though. I should be truthful.

"Listen, Anna," I said. It's not that I won't get dressed, or don't want to get dressed. It's that I can't get dressed. I, um, don't actually have any clothes to wear. They're all locked in my closet and I can't get to the key."

"What is this?" Anna replied. "I am not understanding."

"Well," I said, "it takes some explaining..."

Then, something in my head just clicked. Like a switch, one that went from 'awkward and embarassed' to 'relaxed and confident'.

"You know what?" I said to Anna, "if you still want to, you can come in."

Anna smiled. "I am not prude," she said. "I do not mind if you are not wearing clothes. It will be nice to hear this story."

I took a deep breath and unchained and opened the door. Anna stepped quickly inside so I could close the door behind her. She smiled warmly when she saw me.

For a few moments there was an awkward silence between us. I hadn't planned on speaking to anyone today and I certainly hadn't expected to receive a visitor. Yet here I was, standing in my hallway completely naked and welcoming my fully-clothed neighbour inside.

Anna, I realised, was looking me over. I fought the urge to cover myself with my hands - that was just silly. She'd already seen everything now, and it wasn't like I could spend the whole time with my hands over my privates.

"You are very lovely," Anna said. "I hope this is okay for me to say?"

I just blushed, and she laughed. Feeling awkward, I hurriedly showed her into the living room, and offered her a coffee or tea - she chose coffee.

I went into the kitchen to make it. Playing the host while naked felt very strange to me. It was a supreme effort to be walking around and doing things as if this was completely normal - I was constantly very conscious of what was on show and felt very exposed. But at the same time, it wasn't exactly an unpleasant feeling.

I returned with two hot drinks and sat down on my sofa opposite Anna.

"Are you sure you don't mind me being naked?" I asked her. "If I went to visit someone and they were just walking around naked in front of me I would be a little unnerved to say the least."

But Anna shook her head. "No," she said. "Is fine. Back in Russia where I am from, nudist is quite common thing to be," Anna said. "Is cold but when is not cold it is nice to go to the forest or the river and take off clothes, nobody is shocked and many young men and women do this. I am often with my friends naked as teenager. Also many of other ages do it also. I am not shocked to see naked body. If you are feeling okay with being naked body!"

I laughed. "To be honest, it feels a little awkward to me."

Anna nodded sympathetically. Then her face brightened. "I know!" she exclaimed, "I have idea to make less awkward for you!"

Before I knew what she was doing, Anna had put down her coffee and pulled her t-shirt off over her head. She had very small breasts, almost to the point of being flat-chested, and wasn't wearing a bra. She dropped the t-shirt on the floor and, as I watched in amazement, she unfastened her jeans. She leaned forward to pull off her shoes and then yanked down her jeans, sliding them over her feet and off, along with her socks. Lastly, she put her thumbs in the waistband of her plain cotton panties and pulled them down, stepping out of them and sitting back down. I stared, open-mouthed - Anna was now as naked as I was.

"There," she said, "is better, yes? Now we are both having no clothes on. You are not on your own any more."

I looked at her. Anna was lovely. Slim, skinny in fact - she had only the most delicate curves. Her nearly-flat chest gave her an athletic appearance. Her skin was a lovely even, golden tone and although she now sat demurely with her legs crossed (as did I), I had caught enough of a glimpse between her legs as she removed her panties to see she was shaved completely smooth down there.

Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers