Nikki's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers

I couldn't tell where it was at first. I stupidly just stood where I was and looked around. I didn't see anything. I tried to focus, and it sounded like was coming north, which is the direction I had been heading before. It was coming from where I would have been if I hadn't taken a turn onto this side road!

I quickly rushed to the area behind the building on my left. It would guard me from the street I used to be on, and hopefully the approaching car. As soon as I was behind it though, I crouched down to my knees and looked around the corner towards the street I'd come from.

The noise of the car got louder and louder, and soon I could see its headlights from the side as it stopped at the intersection. It could take a left and drive right past me! Yet in no time it started to speed forward and down towards my apartment! I didn't get a look at the drive or anything, but thankfully they didn't see me kneeling naked behind some public business!

I laughed to myself. Had they been driving a bit faster, they'd probably have been able to drive right past me when I was in the alcove, or just first turning here, or even exiting my apartment! I had gotten away with it though. As much as the event scared me, it was proof that not many people were about really. Any other time of day and it might be a struggle to get a chance to even cross the street safely! If I could make it down a busy street like that naked without detection, my key was as good as mine!

My knees were a little sore from the rough ground. I stood up, brushing them off. The close call did little to cool the fire in me, and I again touched my body in a few spots to 'verify' how aroused I was.

I got back to the sidewalk, not even able to hear the car that had passed anymore. I saw that I was just a couple of feet from the library, and I began to walk down the sidewalk.

I looked to my left and right. On my left was the library. I actually had thought of getting naked in that very same building before, but I never managed to work up the courage for that yet. Sadly no easy way to 'lock myself out' in a library I figured. To my right was a park. I'd gotten naked there, but never while locked out. I wasn't a stranger to hiding my clothes behind a bush and walking around a little.

I was tempted to re-cross the street to get to the park, but I'd been there before. Yet the library intrigued me. I wouldn't be able to get in, but I could step onto the empty parking lot.

So as if I'd already decided on it, I turned left and walked into the parking lot. It was a small one, but it still felt very open. To one side were the backs of businesses along the road. The other side had a few trees and a small stream.

I wasn't at all hidden really. The busier road couldn't see me, but the road that ran between the park and library wasn't exactly an unused road. It led into a residential area, and who knows who might be arriving home from some late night party or work shift.

Yet still I walked to the center of the lot. I looked back around my shoulder and thought about how my butt was completely exposed to the road. I giggled a little actually.

I then turned around slowly, arms at my side. I faced my bare front side to the road. I looked around, and I knew I was quite naked. The street light over at the corner of the intersection was even enough to make sure I wasn't completely hidden in darkness.

I then decided I couldn't spend all night there. I was naked and exposed and vulnerable. Those thoughts didn't get my feet moving though, so I did the next best thing, make a game of it.

I'd give myself a challenge, some type of goal to complete. Then I'd be able to leave.

So I took my hands, and placed them behind my head. "10 seconds," I said out loud. I then began to quietly speak out, "1, 2, 3..."

My body was exposed. I was naked out in the night air, and nothing hid my body. I had bare breasts, naked hips, nude thighs, and exposed pussy. My legs were even spread about shoulder width. My hands were useless clasped behind my head.

"4, 5, 6..." I said, slowly and breathlessly. My body actually almost ached. It was like I was so naked that I had to fix it! Or maybe it was more so that I was so aroused I wanted touch? So nervous that maybe I needed to feel less nervous with any form of security? I wasn't sure, but I couldn't get enough of it honestly.

"7, 8, 9..." I was almost to the end, and it felt like it took forever, but I didn't want it to end. I told myself that's all I'd do, but as I said, "10" I wasn't walking away yet.

I stayed standing, my arms easing away from the back of my head. They came down to in front of me, and out habit gave each breast a squeeze. It felt so good. I did the same to my thighs, and I knew I wanted to touch myself.

"Just a little, and then I leave," I told myself, my hands cupping my breasts. I massaged each mound slowly, just barely muttering to myself that it would be for 10 seconds.

My counting this time had a lot of pauses. Subtle little gasps and near-moans came out between each number. I didn't really want to reach the number ten.

I eventually said "ten", and started to rub my sides, hips, stomach, and ribs. My hands didn't want to stop, but I tried my best to keep them from my nipples now. I had to stop, I just had to.

I was on a high though. I was still naked in the middle of that open spot, and I so loved it. I even swear I heard myself drip onto the pavement! I was so wet, moisture running down my thighs. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but it really felt like I was dripping wet!

So I again muttered something about 10 seconds, and my hands were between my legs in no time!

My legs grew weak as I touched myself there. It all felt so good. I thought about how I stripped naked in my house, down to just my shoes and socks. How I was aroused and wanted to be naked outside.

My touching got faster, my fingers running along my wetness. I thought how it felt to be locked out, to sneak out of my building, and how I'd have to sneak through town naked.

I couldn't help but touch my pulsating love button. I nearly cried out as I touched it. I had to ease myself to the ground. Counting was long lost. I settled into a positing where I was lying on my back, butt on the pavement, knees up, and my legs spread.

I thought about how I was there, lying naked in the middle of the parking lot. How I was so exposed and naked and what I was doing. I was pleasuring myself, and I couldn't stop.

I quickly went over the edge and in a few more moments I orgasmed. I couldn't help it, I knew I shouldn't, but I'd been so worked up!

So I moaned through that ordeal, and for a few moments I kept my eyes closed. I just laid on the ground, still exposed and my hand still slowly rubbing my lips. I wasn't on the brink any longer, but I was still a little aroused even after that.

Yet I regained some will power. I knew it was a mistake. Suddenly I was feeling more embarrassed. I had just given into my desires in a public place like that. It'd have been horrible if someone had seen me then!

I stood up, my legs still shaky, and started to slowly walk down towards the houses down the street so I could get to my key!

My body still felt very alive. It didn't want to move much, but it sure did enjoy what had just happened. I felt so much more naked and vulnerable. Some of my buzz had worn out, and I now felt quite naked and trapped out there.

Without even thinking about it, I wrapped my arms around my chest. I cradled my puffy mounds and hid them from the world. Nights like this are always such a rollercoaster. One second you're feeling like a thrill seeker, looking for danger. Then in a few brief moments you feel naked and vulnerable. It's always a cycle too, one leads into the other.

I walked down the sidewalk, looking to the park to my right and the houses ahead of me. Even though it was late at night, nearby street lamps kept things fairly lit. It wasn't easy to see much detail, but I think my pale exposed skin would stick out. It seemed my night wasn't close to being complete yet.

-----------------------------

Nikki's Night Part 3

I crossed over a small bridge running over the creek. I stopped for a second and looked over the railing at the running water. I joked with myself that I was trying to act natural, as if I was on a casual walk through town, taking in the sites.

Yet I knew I was butt naked. I knew that I didn't have any clothes or way back inside. Leaning over the railing I knew my smooth bottom pointed out behind me. I knew I should have kept moving, but I dared myself to take my time. I had to keep calm and not let myself panic. I had to enjoy myself before I made rash mistakes.

Yet I still rubbed the back of my leg with one foot. I still didn't stop myself from squeezing my arms tighter around my chest. There was no ignoring my nudity, the sense of urgency to become covered, or the way my body felt so warm.

I stepped away from the bridge, walking towards the houses ahead. I'd have to walk a little more than a block here. Yet I wasn't so concerned about it. I had a few parked cars on the side of the road to hide behind, and areas like this always felt safer. I remember when I was younger it being scary, but years of luck had made me feel it wasn't usually too bad; neighborhoods like this tend to be populated by people who like to sleep at this time or keep to themselves indoors.

So I strolled past some houses without much concern. It's like I said, my moods go in a cycle. After being scared and feeling vulnerable, your adrenaline kicks back in, and you become more confident. Not to mention I was trying to force myself to not panic.

To further make myself not worry too much, I told myself to move my arms to my sides. I let the cool air tease my still hard nubs. They stuck out hard on my little cupcakes. I looked down and admired them. I love just thinking about their exposure. It isn't even so much what they look like, just seeing and confirming and fantasizing about what is happening.

With my hands no longer doing anything, I decided to place them on my sides, and run them down to my hips. I could feel how there was nothing on my body, no little waistband or hem of anything. All I had there was bare skin. I loved doing that too.

I was now almost halfway through the residential area. I was now making a turn on a street corner. Ahead of me was the street I needed to get to, the one that would lead to my key.

I stopped my walk for a second, considering my naked state. I ducked next to a car to look around; making sure this new area was as devoid of people.

No one was about. It was a quiet night as predicted. I seemed so alone at that moment. I was so naked and exposed, but no one to see me. I almost wished it would be tougher, but I hadn't reached my key yet, so I didn't. Things could still go so wrong.

Thoughts of someone driving by flashed through my mind. Images of people taking a night stroll, but more clothed than I, went through my head. Thinking of a large group of people, a surprise parade or festival, suddenly showing up and me being completely naked amongst it all. I'd have to hide, and try to not be caught. Any second my unclothed body, my naughty night time hobby, could be revealed to them.

These thoughts didn't make me run back home and break in through a window. I didn't consider finding a way to contact a friend to help me out. No, I just kept walking forward. The thoughts didn't make me want to stop my risk at all, and that scared me more than what could actually happen!

As I got closer to the next street, I stopped to hide. Again I was near the backs of the businesses that ran along the street. I hid around the corner, to keep my body hidden from the street. I watched the street, to make sure it wasn't busy.

In the day, there probably wouldn't be a moment when you wouldn't have been able to see a car go by. Yet it was late at night now, and not a single one passed. I breathed heavily though, waiting to see if one would. My hands slithered between my legs as I crouched near the wall, at first just touching my thighs. Yet as I pictured a car going by, a busy road having to be walked without a bit of clothing on, my hands started to move.

I was now rubbing my thighs, thinking about what I'd look like. I pictured I was driving down the road, seeing out my window a girl running down the street. Her hands loosely covering her naughty bits she has no other way to cover. Her face is red, and she's breathing heavily as she just tries to run past.

When no car came for awhile though, I felt it was safe enough. I had to keep going, I couldn't avoid it. As much as I thought of being seen, I didn't want it, and I was going to make sure it didn't happen.

I teased myself jokingly for being so naughty to already be touching my thighs again. I made myself keep my hands at my sides as I started to approach the road.

In mere seconds I was standing at the street corner, able to look up and down the long road. Along the sides were many businesses, many of which I've stopped in before. To my right I could see the gas station near the end of downtown, two blocks away. On the opposite side of the street, by the street light, my key was hidden.

It seemed like forever ago that I was there, fully dressed, stashing the key away. Now I was naked, and I had to return to that same spot.

This street was more lit than the last two. This street was normally one of the busiest streets in town. Popular shops, the gas station, and the quickest way to the freeway out of town all meant that everyone probably used it every day.

My heart was pounding in my chest. Even now I felt as if I was illuminated, and I wasn't even under a street light. I knew there was no way to hope for darkness to hide me at this point.

Hiding places in general would be tough. It'd be like before, where I'd only have small alcoves for front doors occasionally. The few times that there's room between buildings, it's for small parking lots. Since no businesses were open, there were of course no parked cars to hide behind.

Yet even standing there on the busy street, I could feel my special place between my legs tingle. This is what I set myself up for. This was the thrill I had asked for, and oh boy was I getting it!

My pointy tips stuck out far in front of me. My legs parted slightly, I could swear I felt a few drops of moisture on my thighs. I could feel things getting puffy between my legs at the thought of what was happening.

It took a lot to not touch myself then and there. Yet looking to my right, down the road to my goal, I knew I had to at least make it there. I'd reach my half way point, and then I'd just have to get home. Then in the privacy of my bed I could do everything I wanted to myself.

So I moved my feet, and I was now dashing across the road so I'd at least be on the proper side of the street for my key.

I began to run down the street. I was moving fast, and I wanted to get to my goal now. I told myself I had to, that it all mattered on me getting the key, and that was true.

Every step I was aware of my body. The way my butt bounced and jiggled with my strides. I could feel my cheeks move, and I knew they were naked, and that there were no panties or pants hiding them.

Although not large enough for a full jiggle, my breasts did not sit still. They moved and bobbed. I could look down and see the way they'd sway at the same speed as my jogging pace. They even were crowned with two pink peeks. They were little buttons sticking out from me, and they oh so loved the feel of the air moving across them, standing taller thanks to it.

My thighs were rubbing, and it was so much torture not to touch them. I had to keep my hands off myself, and I hated that I had to. I knew though if I started to touch, if I gave into my desire I'd be unable to stop what I'd start.

I knew my naughty little treasure was aching for touch. This was no longer just arousal. Even though I'd just satisfied myself earlier, this was to be the climax of the night. My lips were swelling, becoming a puffy prize for my hands. They ached for touch they knew well that lead to even greater pleasure. I could feel more wetness form between my legs, dripping down my thighs as I ran.

I was now a block closer. It was just cruel irony that reaching the key was only the halfway point. It felt like it would be the end, to have this goal in such close reach, but it wasn't at the same time. The key wasn't cover. It wasn't a way to hide my exposed body. It wasn't my private apartment to hide my nubile form. It was just a key.

Yet I still ran towards it. I still wanted and needed it. I still had to go to it, even if the risk seemed great.

Ahead of me on my right I could see the gas station getting closer. It was a bright and the only place that would conceivably have customers at this time. If someone was going to stop somewhere, it was there.

Ahead of me, where my key was, was a bright street lamp. I'd be standing naked, illuminated and exposed, in front of the one place where there could be people!

My plan seemed as if it was devised by my worst enemy, someone who wanted to make me squirm. It was like a horrible trap to lead to my total embarrassment.

Yet I'd done it to myself. I was now stuck with that fate.

My key was nearing my reach though. I had only a couple of feet to run. I began to slow down so I wouldn't run right past it.

I was stepping into the bright light. I looked down, and it looked like it was day time. My body might as well have been toasting under the sun, getting a nice tan across my bare skin.

In ways though, it was worst than day time. Day time, this bright area of light would be everywhere. Instead it was focused around me, and brought so much attention to just how out of place I was. I'm the naked girl who was running around at night through the middle of town!

I was at the pole though, and I could finally get my key. At the base of the light, there were a few cracks in the cement, and my key was wedged there. It was hardly noticeable to anyone who wasn't looking, just a bit of litter or trash on the street side.

I picked the key up, and for the first time since getting there really looked around.

I was standing on a street corner. To one side and ahead of me laid dense residential areas. Houses and apartments, filled with potential voyeurs. The street stretching ahead of me would lead to the freeway, the only one close to town.

Behind me was the road that led through the heart of town. All the main shops and restaurants were there. If you wanted to get anywhere, you usually had to drive through this part of town in the very least.

To my right was the nearest gas station in this part of town. People stop here all time to fill up on gas. There's almost always someone at a pump, standing around, looking at the scenery, bored while waiting to finish up, at least during the day and evening.

Then there I was. I was completely naked besides my shoes. I was standing under a bright light. I was on the other side of downtown from my house, the place where I last had clothing.

A normal person would have run off. They'd cover themselves, and just run away from it all. They'd think of nothing more than getting back home and getting dressed. Complete and raw exposure, nothing hidden outside, and quite the public location being factors just too much for them.

Yet I didn't. I just soaked it in. I was naked somewhere that I doubt anyone else had ever been naked at.

It wasn't even that I felt I was safe. I knew the risk. I knew I could be seen. Yet I had to push the envelope. Nothing like this had ever happened, that'd I'd been somewhere this public. This was so new, and I felt I couldn't waste it.

So I kid you not, I didn't go running home like I wanted. I didn't try to hide or anything. I made my exposure all the worse.

Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers