Nikki's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

I turned my back to the pole, the one that held the bright light illuminating me. I was still close to it; I was so close I could feel the cold metal just barely tickle my butt, it running delicately near my crack.

I took a deep breath as I then moved both my hands to behind the pole. I grabbed onto each of my wrists. I then leaned forward, pulling my wrists against the pole. I held my hands tight though, acting as if I was unable to let go. I was pretending to be bound to the light pole.

I pulled against my fake bindings. I tried to escape all of a sudden. I told myself that I was handcuffed to the most public spot in town, and I was completely naked. I had to get away, I had to do anything. Yet my hands kept me there, and I didn't get away.

I looked down at myself. I saw how as I struggled my breasts would jostle, my chest in general thrust out due to my arms being pulled back like that.

I would rest my struggle for a moment, and lean back against the pole. The whole of the metal pressing to my back and between my cheeks. Nothing obscene, but enough to remind me that I had not a single stitch of clothing on.

I kept my legs slightly spread, playing the role of the distraught woman handcuffed naked in the middle of town. I couldn't help but toy with my fantasy. Thinking of some story where I was dared to stay handcuffed, my captors teasing me and not letting me go.

Yet even in all my playful struggles and thoughts of being the victim, I loved every second of it. I could feel my body was screaming out to any of those seeing me to be touched. What made me want to break free more than cover was the want to touch. I wanted to cup my soft pillows on my chests, to run my little cherries between my fingers. I wanted to press a hand between my legs and run my fingers against my growing wetness.

I then looked down again and really looked at my body. I looked at my hard nipples and though about them being touched. I could almost feel it. I again lunged forward to try and free myself.

--------------------------------

Nikki's Night Part 4

I looked farther down my body even. I looked at my shaven wetness. I spread my leg a little more and just looked at the bare and total exposure I had on show. It was so naughty and would be an absolute embarrassment if seen by someone. I thought of being like this, people across at the gas station looking over, of cars passing by, and people walking near me.

I moaned out suddenly, still unable to get my hands where I wanted them. I could tell I was dripping down, probably a few spots on the pavement below me. I whimpered a little, overcome by arousal.

I saw a pair of lights to my side. I knew it had to be car coming my way. My legs grew weak; I felt I'd fall any second. Yet I couldn't' do anything about it.

That's when I realized the lights were real. This wasn't just my imagination anymore. I was going to be seen!

Oh my god, my naked body, my entirety would be seen by this person! I was naked and bound and I had to no way to hide any of it!

I pulled at my hands again, trying to get away from the street light, but I couldn't. I was stuck and I was going to be exposed. My cute, cherry-topped mounds, my bubble bottom, and sweet kitty were all going to be seen! I was covered in bright light and everything was there for them to witness.

It was only then that I realized that I was not actually handcuffed. I let go of my wrists and almost fell forward, shocked that I could actually move away from the pole!

I'd been so dumb. I knew the street wouldn't be dead all night. Surely someone would show up, coming into town late from some party or something. I was standing right at the entrance to downtown, and I was bare-ass-naked!

I felt so dumb for being stuck there naked, but even once freed I looked around. The speed limit was thankfully slow, so the car was still far away. I might be able to hide!

Yet I didn't know where, I had no plan. No cover seemed near, and I was still sluggish from my hazy state. I could actually feel things like my love button still calling for a helping hand.

The only idea I could come up with was run home. To run down the street and away from the way the car was coming!

So that's what I did. I just started running the way I'd come from. This time it felt like a stumble at first, my legs not ready yet.

I managed to pick up the pace and looked behind me. The lights still seemed distant, but they were closer, I couldn't outrun it!

Yet the next turn I'd have, the next chance to get off this street, would be the road that would take me to the library again. I had just a little more than a block and a half to go till I could turn that corner, and that might not even be good enough!

The car was getting closer, and I was no more covered! I wanted so bad to get out of there. Feeling so vulnerable was making me run what felt faster than I ever had before!

The next time I looked behind me though, my eyes grew wide. A smile crept on my face. Relief began to flow over me. The car wasn't approaching me anymore! It was turning into the gas station!

I was safe. The very gas station I felt made my key-spot dangerous was now saving me! It had distracted the driver away to allow me to escape!

I slowed down a little. I had gotten so very lucky, and I had to stop and catch my breath. I was now about a block from the road that led to the library, and I'd have at least a few minutes till I had to actually get away from the car if it came this way.

It's funny that after a scare like that I'd be so fine with just standing on the side of a normally busy street. I was still quite naked, and I was only a little closer to home.

Although I could tell my body was still very aroused, the scare had at least kicked my brain back into survival mode a little. I told myself it was no longer a need and I could wait till home. I could still feel a pulsation between my legs, and I wanted to attend to it still, but a scare like that is a sign that you shouldn't push your luck much more.

I was a bit out of breath, but I forced myself to jog. The person at the gas station could be coming my way again any second. I hurried down the block I had to go to get back to the road that would take me to the library.

At the intersection, I looked around. Besides knowing someone was a little down the street, you'd think no one lived here. The place was still dead, and that was good because I was still naked! I crossed my arms around my chest, and made sure the key was still in my hand. Once I felt safe, I began to cross diagonally to the corner I wanted to be at.

Once there, I didn't stop and ran right down the residential road. I didn't even stop at the spot I had hid before. I wanted to get away from Main Street as much as possible.

Once I was a little bit away, I crouched down besides a car. I was no longer in the heart of downtown, and my own heart was finally beginning to give me a break. I turned my back to the car so I could rest my back on the tire and sit down.

A smile broke out on my face. I was feeling really good about what happened. The moments of worry began to pass as I thought about how amazing it was to do what I did. I loved breaking new boundaries, and tonight I definitely did. An odd since of pride swelled in me. I even started to joke with myself that next time I had to hide the key even farther.

Planning another night out could come another time though. I had caught my breath, and my arms were beginning to press into my sensitive nipples more than needed. I let out a heavy sigh as I stood up. The rest of the walk felt like it'd be downhill as far as thrill was concerned, and only redeemed once I got in my bed to relive the moments, my hands free to do as they please.

I looked around as I stood up. I looked around and didn't see anything. I could hear the sound of a car driving by behind me, back on the main road. It sounded like it was driving away though, so it had already passed the intersection. The person who had almost caught me was for sure now going to be long gone.

So my walk continued. I was able to easily make it down to where I had to take a turn. I could see the park and the bridge again.

When I got to the bridge, I was able to see the library, and I could swear a small droplet of moisture at that moment ran down my leg. It wasn't long ago that I was lying naked, legs spread out, my hand bringing me off. I think in some regards I was actually more aroused now than then, but I also had just a little more willpower too. I walked past the lot, doing my best to not think about it.

I walked up towards the intersection that I first turned at. I approached it slowly, keeping close the wall of the building I was next to.

At the corner, I could see up and down the road. It was just as empty as before. I waited a few seconds to make sure. I impatiently shifted my legs, rubbing my thighs together as I waited. I my arms dropped from my breasts, and in a second I could tell why I would do that. I forced myself to place my hands on my hips. I could wait!

With no cars in sight, I finally ran across the intersection to the opposite corner. I'd have a short walk, and I'd be able to get to the apartment!

The key was in my hand, and I was running down the side of the road. I could feel the cool night air pass on my body. I now kept my arms at my sides. I had just walked multiple blocks through down town naked! I couldn't get over that fact.

I was so excited, in more ways than one. In general I was just happy I was able to reach my goal.

I also was aroused. My nipples practically ached, the cold air being not enough of a touch. I also wish I could press my hand between my legs, but I knew that'd be a mistake. I didn't need to start touching myself out on the side of the street!

It seemed like in no time I was already a block away from home. The walks home are always quick; it was territory I already crossed after all.

When I got near the last building, the one that was next door to my apartment complex, I slowed down. I stopped at the side of it, now only having to cross the driveway that lead to the parking lot for my building, and then small yard in front of the building...

Someone was at the front door!

I quickly stepped backwards, using the corner of the building to hide myself. I hadn't even seen what was going on, but I had seen someone sitting in front of the front door!

I slowly stuck my head out to look. I then saw that the person there was one of my neighbors, Alexis. She was happily sitting there, looking up at the stars.

I was immediately worried. Not so much how I was going to get past her, but what I'd have to do to do so. You see, Alexis and I have a bit of history.

Tonight wouldn't be the first time she's been around to see me doing a crazy stunt. She's the only person in my building who has caught me, and it's been multiple times. I think any time she sees me walking around she knows I'm up to something, and must wait for me.

She's done this before, wait outside the door for me to come back. One of the times I hid my key down the other road this happened. She has a real knack for teasing me, and not letting me excuse myself. She'll even invite me to her place for a bit, even if I don't have a bit of clothing on.

Now it isn't all bad. Alexis is a real cutie in my opinion. She can be a bit demanding, and the teasing can be very embarrassing. Yet to say that there aren't some nights where things might get a little heated would be a lie.

Yet tonight I wasn't interested in distractions. Alexis can take awhile to deal with. I really was interested in getting back inside, I'd been outside long enough and I wanted to be in my bed! Even if I got invited to her place, it could be another hour of teasing before she'd, well you know!

There wasn't much choice in getting around her though. I knew she was patient, and I had to use that door. I didn't see a way to stop this from happening.

I've been naked around her a number of times, but I still am shy around her. Something about the way she stares really gets to you, you know? Like she just knows where to look and knows how to read people. So I crossed an arm across my chest, and placed a hand over my exposed kitty. I normally would have cupped it, but I knew that could be a mistake with the condition I was in. Even knowing my plans were now ruined, I could feel I was quite warm down there.

After just a few steps, Alexis turned her head and saw me right away. She smiled wickedly too, and I knew I was in trouble at that point.

"Well if it isn't Nudie Nikki!" she said as I walked up to her, using her embarrassing pet name for me.

"Hello Alex," I said, avoiding eye contact. I wanted to try and walk past her, but she was seated right in the middle of the steps to the front door. I couldn't get past her, and she knew it! "How did you know I was out here?"

"Oh poo, you're no fun! Not even going to pretend that maybe I just happened to walk out here to star gaze?" I didn't answer her question, it was clear she wasn't being serious. "I saw you on my drive home, taking a stroll back from downtown. When I heard your door slam shut, I knew you were up to no good!"

I fidgeted a little, realizing she really did have a good read from me. Normally I am a pretty quiet neighbor, so me rushing inside and shutting my door was probably odd.

"After awhile, I listened closely, heard your door open again, this time very quietly. I snuck out of my place just in time to see you sneaking out the front door, your naked butt squeezing out of sight for a second! I rushed to the door to spy out the window to see you streak your way into town, but I decided not to follow you. We know what happened last time I followed you!" she then giggled recalling the time she nearly scared me to death by sneaking up on me one time.

Again I sighed. Alexis was a pretty nice woman, but she knew when I was naked that her teasing was a great way to get me to totally blushing, and she seemed to really get off on that type of thing. I'd say we were a perfect match, but at this moment she was standing in the way of me getting to my room to get myself off, and that was tortuous on my end.

Alexis then stood up. I thought I had my chance, and took a step towards the door, but she didn't move. "Alex, I know you want to have your fun, but can we skip it tonight? I really was out for awhile and I just want to go back inside!" I pleaded with her. Tonight I could possibly get lucky for once and avoid some embarrassment.

"Oh? How far did you go this time?" Alexis asked me. I knew she wanted to know, but I knew she also was asking just to keep me standing there naked.

"Alex, I'm naked out here. Can we at least go inside?" I asked. I was ready to tell her the whole story if it got me to my apartment sooner. I was willing to meet halfway and at least get inside first.

"Nudie Nikki is naked? That's a first!" she teased me. "Prove to me you're naked," she demanded.

It isn't the first time she's done this little game. She'll demand that I prove it to her, and that usually meant flashing my naughty bits to her. She always insists I could have a very tiny thong on, or some kind of little band-aids covering me up.

I gave a small huff as I moved one arm away from my breasts and my hand away from my mound. I watched as her eyes looked at each, and I went back to covering. My face was burning red already, and I knew it was a mistake to do that without any fight. Now if I ever try to fight it, she'll probably remind me of tonight when I didn't argue it.

----------------------------

Nikki's Night Part 5

"Cute as always," Alexis complimented. I just rolled my eyes. She was trying to butter me up; I knew she was trying to keep me in a good mood so I wouldn't just leave her. "So, where'd you go?"

"The gas station a couple of blocks from here," I admitted. I looked behind me at the road, no one had driven by yet, but I knew it could happen any second.

"Oh! That's quite the way! Did you just walk there, or did you hide a key there?" After she asked that, I dangled the key from one hand for a bit to answer her. I then quickly wrapped my hand around it again, as I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to steal it!

"Nikki, would you like to go for another walk? Tonight is such a beautiful night, and I could use a companion," Alexis asked. I knew she wasn't kidding, but at the same time I wonder why she'd expect me to say yes.

"Alex, I'm not going out again. I just want to get inside," I explained.

"To masturbate?" Alexis bluntly asked me. My face turned red, but I didn't deny her question either.

"Nikki, if you go for the walk with me, I'll make it worth your while!" Alexis offered.

I was actually a little curious as to what she'd offer me. "What do you mean?"

Alexis took a step closer to me. She put her hand on my shoulder. She looked into my eyes, and then down at little bit of my breasts she could see above my arm. "Well Nikki, we both know this trip will pay for itself for you," she explained.

I looked off to the side. I think I knew what she was getting at, but I wasn't going to let her know I did.

"You see, you'll be Nudie Nikki, walking naked down the road with me. You'll have your sweet little boobies on show, nipples all hard and delicious," I blushed at her comment, trying to turn away from her.

Alexis took advantage of my movement, and lowered herself a bit. She rested a hand on my bare butt; her fingers delicately sprawled across one of my cheeks. "You'll have your little bottom bouncing about, on show and everything."

She was far too accurate. I hate what she was doing. As she spoke I could feel myself getting more hot and bothered, and I didn't think that possible with how much I wanted to get inside. She didn't stop there though, "You'll even have that bare little sweetness, the one you oh so love to touch, feeling the night air and getting all wet because you're a naughty little thing!"

At that moment, I could feel the very tip of her fingers stretch out between my legs, I felt them on my inner thigh, so close to my wanting lips. I bet she could feel the bit of nectar that had already found its way to my thighs. I looked back at her; we were so close to each other, my eyes meeting hers. She licked her lips and I hardly could say anything, feeling very flustered.

She was so right, and I hated that. All of a sudden a walk down the street sounded delightful. Being around her and her naughty fingers sounded nice as well. It would mean a wait, but after a hopefully short walk, we'd be in her apartment and... well if it would be like last time, it'd be worth it!

Before I could embarrassingly admit that I'd like to go on the walk though, luck shined through. "Yet if that's not a good enough deal, I have something special to offer you. You come with me, and some future night, I'll join you on one of your naughty games."

My eyes went wide. She was actually offering to strip naked with me!

"That's right. I'll be all naked and vulnerable like a certain Nudie Nikki. The two of us baring it all in public," she teased. I'd actually get Alexis to strip naked outdoors! Sure, I'd have to be naked with her by the sounds of it, but I still loved the idea of it. Alexis being the naked and shy one sounded great!

I maybe was a little too aroused to think clearly. Yet nothing she was suggesting sounded bad. I was starting to want to go on this walk with her, and I did want to see her naked in public for once. "Ok Alex, I agree, we can go for a walk."

A huge smile appeared on Alexis's face. Her hand released my butt, and she giddily did a little jump and giggled. "Nudie Nikki and I get to go for a walk, yay!" She then quickly grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back the road; I was going to be walking naked through town again already!

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers