Nikki's Present

Story Info
Catgirl is bound and fucked rough.
973 words
3.89
48.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers

Loud steps sounded from the basement stairs, muffled somewhat by the closed door. Then the sound of a body being pinned forcefully against the basement door. Suddenly it burst open, revealing a brown bundle of fur stumbling back and trying to regain its balance. Another figure moved forward and quickly grabbed her, spinning her 90 degrees and shoving her unclothed body against the cool cement wall.

Her arms were a desperate, frantic flurry of motion, constantly trying to push the man away, but despite her efforts, his strong hands found their way to her wrists and quickly overpowered her, pressing them back against the wall and holding her completely captive. He moved one wrist to a heavy iron cuff high above her head, tugging against her unwilling arms.

"Please no...!"

With a bit of fumbling, her wrist was secured in place and she was left with only one to struggle with. The man took this wrist and yanked it over to the same side, forcing the catgirl to face the wall and making the small rings lining her ear to jingle against each other. With practically no leverage, she was even more helpless this time as her other wrist was secured into its cuff.

His mouth moved to her neck, biting roughly. The catgirl whimpered and cried out against the perplexing sensation of his warm mouth and breath on her neck and the coldness left by the trail of saliva. The cuffs rattled against the cement, making a hollow, metallic sound.

A calloused hand reached around the catgirl's slender form and groped hard. She shook her head and screamed in pain, tossing her torso side to side to relinquish herself of his grip, but it only made the pain worse as he continued molesting her tender flesh. Tiny brown hairs floated lazily to the ground in testament to her struggles.

Just as she began to cope with the harsh hand using her breasts, the man's other hand curved around her waist and began rubbing her clit. She whimpered more, embarrassed and ashamed of herself as her pussy became ever more wet for this man taking her against her will. She was glad to be facing the wall so he couldn't see her shame. A finger found its way under her panties and invaded her. She cried out again.

"No! P-please!"

To mock her, he began to grind into her from behind, the rough denim of his jeans rubbing against her sensitive ass and the pressure pushing her stomach and breasts against the cold, rugged concrete in front of her. Pain mixed with pleasure as her hands grabbed uselessly at the wall, finding no purchase.

Soon he tired of tormenting the poor slave and withdrew his hands, raking his nails against her short fur as he did so and reaching down to unzip his pants. The zipper was audible even over the chained girl's panting and whimpering.

"No! No! Anything but that!"

Using her juices which were draped across his hand, he lubricated himself thoroughly before pushing her panties aside again and positioning his tip by her tight little ass. Even then her struggles continued, her tail trying feverishly to push his cock away. But it was no use. Her last plea for mercy came only as a whisper.

"Please don't..."

He yanked her hair back hard, making her instinctively arch her back in pain, and in one thrust he buried his full length inside of her ass, which she had involuntarily stuck out for him. A shrill scream of pain pierced the air and rebounded off of the walls several times before her subsequent sobs could be heard.

He began thrusting into her hard and slow, careful to make each thrust ram her body painfully into the concrete wall. The friction grazed her breasts, making her nipples erect. This time, she was unable to suppress her moans, and some of her pent up pleasure escaped her mouth.

"Unnnnngh... Mmmmore..."

For the first time, the man spoke. "Tell me what you are, first," he smirked, thrusting a bit harder into her as he said this.

She blushed and turned away, even though she was facing away from him. Her silence was countered with slower, weaker thrusts. Her longing took over.

"I'm a fucktoy!" she wailed, closing her eyes in embarrassment. "I'm your fucktoy! Please use me! Use your fuck-slut, sir!"

His speed increased and his hands snaked around her again to grope and finger her. Already she felt herself coming closer to the edge, but if she came, she'd be even more sensitive to the rough fucking she was getting. They both knew she didn't have to ask to cum; having him finish after she did would be punishment enough for her delicate body.

She struggled to fight back her orgasm, her chest heaving. Her pussy muscles squeezed his length harder, and soon he was on the edge too, ramming into her over and over as fast as he could. As his orgasm took place, he pinched and twisted her clit hard, making her shudder and forcing her to cum in his arms, her head shaking side to side as she emitted a primal growl.

They both let out huge sighs in unison, sweaty and spent. Reaching up, the man silently unlocked each of the iron cuffs around the girl's wrists. When she was free, she stumbled back in exhaustion, and he quickly put his arms around her to support her weight. Her head lolled back on his shoulder, and his leaned to the side to lock lips with her. As they kissed, he felt for her wrists and rubbed the chaffed areas. Their embrace only lasted a few minutes before he too was stumbling back in exhaustion toward the basement couch, and before they landed on the cushions they were already asleep.

Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers