Nikki's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nikki, if you don't mind a naked photographer, I think I'll join you."

"By all means, Darlin'. The more the merrier." She laughed and started to twirl around the clearing once again. "I just love this feeling of being so free and natural."

"What if there was someone else here, someone else watching and wanting you?" I asked. "Would the more the merrier still apply?"

"Why, sure it would, Darlin'." She said as she sat down and patted the spot on the ground next to her, "Let's rest and talk a little bit."

I sat cross-legged beside her, watching her large breasts rise and fall with each breath she took. Her legs were crossed as well and I had an almost unobstructed view between her legs. Her pussy lips were parted slightly and I could see moistness glistening on her inner pink folds.

"This is just so exciting, being able to do this with you." She said. "There's only one thing that would make it better."

"Yeah, what would that be, Nikki?"

"Well, what if..."

"Wait, Nikki," I held up my hand, "Suppose I was to tell you what you think would make it better for you? If I'm right, you'll enjoy yourself. If I'm wrong, and I'm almost sure I'm not. I'll let you decide my punishment for presuming too much."

"But, how could you possibly know what I'm thinking?" She asked, a quizzical look overtaking her expression.

"Do you remember when you sent me your feed back from that story?" I asked.

"Yes, I do what about it?"

"Do you remember saying that you wished that if what happened to the woman in the story was to happen to you, how happy and excited you would be?"

I watched as a slow pink flush worked its way up her chest and then finally up to her face. She put her hands over her eyes and laughed gently.

"Oh God, Darlin', you really do know, don't you?" She took her hands down and looked around her.

"Yes, I know, Nikki. Would you like to meet her now?"

She could only nod her head as her eyes scanned the clearing.

"Sue Ann, come on out here and meet Nikki." I called out.

**********

Across the clearing from us and from behind a large bush, Sue Ann stepped into view. I have known her for several years and our relationship was such that whenever one of us wanted good companionship and a little no strings sex, we get together. She is Bi and I have spent many an evening at her place with a tremendous hard on, watching her and her girlfriends go at each other. Sometimes I participate and at other times, I am content to watch.

She is thirty-four, about five foot six with long straight brown hair, green eyes and when she smiles, two of the cutest dimples I have ever seen. She's a little on the heavy side; I remember once she told me she weighed one sixty five, but I like to think of her as pleasingly plump. Her breasts are on the small side has she has the largest nipples I have ever seen. They are very sensitive and she can have an orgasm by just touching them. She tried to have them pierced a few months ago but was unable to have them done because every time the guy would touch her, she'd cum. Her hips are wide and her ass is fairly large but surprisingly round and firm. She's the only woman I know that keeps her bush shaved and because of that, her labia are very pronounced and extremely sexy.

She walked across the clearing to join us and I stood to make the introductions.

"I can see that you're having fun, George." She said looking both at my semi-erect cock and Nikki's luscious tits. "Can I play too?"

"Sure, we'd love to have you play with us," I said, "But don't you think you're slightly overdressed?"

"Yeah, guess I am at that." She stated and started to remove her clothes.

"Let me help you Sue Ann." Nikki said. "If you don't mind, that is."

"No, Nikki, I'd like you to undress me."

I stood and watched transfixed, as Nikki slowly and methodically took Sue Ann's top off and unhooked her bra. As her breasts came into view, Nikki leaned slightly and kissed one of her nipples as her other hand lightly traced the contours of her chest and stomach; her bright red nails contrasting sharply with Sue Ann's creamy white skin.

Her shorts and panties soon followed with Nikki taking her own sweet time with each article of clothing, kissing or licking each newly exposed area of skin. Sue Ann's eyes were closed and her breathing was becoming slightly labored. I could tell that Nikki's kisses and caresses were inflaming her and watched as Sun Ann spread her legs slightly, awaiting Nikki's touch.

"Darlin', do you happen to have a blanket or something in your truck we could lie on?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure I can find something. I'll go and get it."

As I walked off I could hear the two of them already making plans for my return with the blanket and when I looked back over my shoulder, I saw Sue Ann kissing Nikki, on the lips.

I returned with the blanket and with Nikki's help, spread it on the ground. Sue Ann lay down and then took Nikki's hand and drew her down beside her.

12