Nikki's Struggle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," said Nikki, and she saw a twinge of disappointment in his mind. "Now sit." Jack obeyed, sitting on the desk chair, while Nikki sat down on the edge of her bed. She crossed her legs and Jack's eyes were drawn to them. His cock twitched.

"Now, I've seen a lot of fantasies go through your head. Is there something you'd like me to try first?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let me rephrase: you want a hand job, blow job, foot job?"

Jack's glow flickered brighter at every "job." "Oh, uh, it doesn't matter, whatever you prefer, I guess."

"Alright," said Nikki. "We'll try a blow, since you seemed to like that idea the most." Jack nodded, and Nikki stared at his cock, concentrating. She watched the glow pulse around his cock and drew energy from him into herself. She parted her lips slightly as she imagined leaning forward and taking his penis into her mouth. She could very faintly start to see a shape forming around the glow, a set of lips and what might be a tongue. Jack stiffened. "Can you feel that?" said Nikki.

Jack nodded. "Kinda warm and wet," he said. "A little loose though."

Nikki nodded and focused her concentration. The outline of the phantom mouth became more distinct, and the lips closed around the cock. "Better?" Jack nodded. She held the mouth in place for a few moments more, until she was certain she could maintain it. Then she tried to make it move. At first it didn't. Then it sort of jerked up a little, slowly, then down again. She tried to wriggle the tongue, and it sort of flexed. She tried to make the phantom mouth move again, more smoothly, while wriggling the tongue. However, this was too much of a strain, she couldn't maintain the form and the motions at once, and the mouth dissipated. Jack let out a breath as the sensation faded, leaving his cock twitching forlornly.

"Damn it," said Nikki. She tried again, then a third and fourth time. Each time, she was able to form the mouth snug around his cock, and start to make it move, but she was unable to maintain it for more than a few seconds.

After the last time, Jack grunted in frustration, and his hand went to his cock. "Stop!" said Nikki, putting out a hand. With some effort, she was able to clumsily push his hand back. "I need to do this myself."

"Okay," said Jack. "But you're killing me here!" Nikki frowned and focused her gaze on his balls. From the way the glow pulsed, she could tell they ached terribly. Still, as much as it hurt him, the fact that they were so full and ready meant they gave her plenty of energy to work with. If he popped one off right away, that could kill her rhythm, and she wasn't sure she could build him back up.

"Please just bear with me," she said.

Jack swallowed. "Maybe, uh, maybe if you did it yourself, you know, actually sucked me, just at first, that could get you started. I mean, have you ever given a blow job before?"

"No," said Nikki. "And you're not going to be my first." She frowned and tapped her chin thinking for a moment. Then she stopped and looked at her finger. She chewed her lip for a second, then concentrated and reformed the phantom mouth on his cock. Jack lay back in his seat and let out a sigh of relief as the warm, wet presence closed around him again. Nikki then, held her index finger out straight, and put it in her mouth. She felt the firm, straight presence in her mouth, rolled her tongue around it, and started to bob her head back and forth a bit. As she did, she sent the impressions of the motions down along to his cock. The phantom mouth began to move, smoothly up and down, and Jack let out a small moan.

Nikki kept at it for a couple of minutes, until she felt she had the rhythm down. Then, she began to wriggle her tongue against her finger in ways to match the placement of Jack's sweet spots. The phantom tongue responded in kind and Jack stiffened sharply. "Oh, fuck!" he gasped. The more complex motion became harder to maintain, and Nikki focused everything she had in keeping the sensations going.

"Oh, god, I'm getting close!" said Jack, and she could see that was true. The white glow bloomed up from his testicles over the base of his cock and up the shaft. When it reached the tip, that would be it for him. She tried to hold on, but it was too much, the glow broke her concentration, and the form became to hard to maintain. The phantom mouth dissolved just a moment before Jack could cum.

Jack sagged back into his chair. "Fuck!" he gasped. He nearly glared at Nikki. "Why did you stop?!"

"I'm sorry!" said Nikki. She tried to resume the sensations, but her concentration was broken and she had to start from scratch. However, she couldn't seem to reform the mouth very well, as if she was too tired and would have to wait to try again. Jack's cock faded from white back to bright orange. "Damn it. Sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Can I please just stroke one off?" said Jack. "I can barely stand it!"

Nikki pursed her lips. "No," she said. She hesitated, and reached up and pulled her shirt off, revealing the white bra beneath. It was a simple garment, but Jack's eyes went wide at the sight, and the glow leaped back up to bright yellow. "Just let me keep trying." She tugged her bra down until it just barely covered the nipple.

Jack nodded and the glow stayed high. Energy came off him in stronger waves and Nikki took a few deep breaths, drawing in the energy to fuel her magic. She could do this, she thought. She was getting it. She focused and the mouth returned, causing Jack to jump. She put her finger in her mouth and sucked it, and again Jack squirmed in his seat as the invisible mouth mirrored her actions.

It took three more tries, and the third time, she removed her bra, trying to keep his arousal peaked between attempts. Jack was utterly mesmerized by her breasts and didn't even think to try and touch himself. The mouth closed over him once more, and he was already so close, it only took a few seconds before he finally came, utterly drenching himself in his fluids. A few shots even struck the wall behind him. Nikki eased up as he finished, and Jack collapsed against the chair. She shook her head. Her brain felt fuzzy, like she'd just spent six solid hours trying to study advanced calculus without the benefit of caffeine.

"Oh, Christ," said Jack. "That was fucking amazing." He grinned happily. "Thank you. And thanks for showing me your tits."

Nikki immediately slipped her top back on. "Well, thank you for being such a cooperative test subject." She smiled and tossed a towel at him. "Now clean up your mess before you go home."

PART EIGHT

It took her nearly three more months before she finally was able to consistently and completely tune out the signals of men's arousal, and only another month before she could do so while concentrating on something else. The more she practiced at manipulating the energy itself, the more she actually used that energy the way it was designed to be used, rather than simply try to block it out, the easier it became. Between Mrs. Woods' classes and her sporadic sessions with Jack, her powers grew stronger and more intricate. Now, she didn't even notice when Mark would play with himself or come home aroused.

As such, she didn't notice until she came home from work and reached the foot of the stairs, that sexual energy was radiating from Mark's room like a furnace. Nikki's eyes went wide. She cast her senses out and could see Mark's form through the walls, glowing white and shaking. He was feeling pleasure of orgasmic intensity, yet Nikki could instinctively sense that he had not, in fact, had an orgasm, but was being held right at the brink.

Fearing the worst, Nikki didn't waste time to see anymore. She went up the stairs, grabbed the gun first, and shoved open the door. She blinked at what she saw. Mark was sitting on the edge of his bed, naked with a cute young blond girl dressed only in her panties and socks, kneeling between his legs, her head bobbing on his cock. As Nikki burst into the room, the two jumped, Mark jerking back, and the girl doing likewise, falling back on her butt.

"Jesus!" said Mark. "Nikki stop! It's okay, it's okay!" He held his hands up defensively. "She's cool!" he said.

Nikki blinked at the girl, who looked at Nikki, or more specifically at the gun in her hand, with a deer-in-headlights look. Nikki glanced at the gun and stuffed it into her back pocket. Mark and the girl let out an audible sigh of relief, and then Mark seemed to remember he was naked and quickly snatched a pillow over and covered himself.

Nikki scanned Mark's mind quickly, and caught the memory of what he'd just been doing. The blond girl, named Trish, was a girl Mark had met at a concert, who had asked him out just last night. Mark had accepted and, thinking Nikki wouldn't be home till later, he'd invited her over. Trish had eagerly agreed. Things had gone on from there, at least until Nikki had burst in. She couldn't help but notice the throb of Mark's cock and could tell he had a case of blue balls.

Nikki's eyes narrowed slightly. "You're sure you're okay this time, Mark? She's not hurting you?"

Mark, face red, said, "No, no, its fine, it's cool." He glanced to Trish, who was looking at them curiously. "I, uh, I got attacked by a girl once. She broke in and, well, kinda had her way with me. And, uh, Nikki saved me."

"That right?" said the girl. She got to her feet, covering her breasts with one arm. "I see. You were thinking I was tormenting Mark?"

"Well," said Nikki, "You do seem to be blue balling him pretty bad."

"Oh, that," she said. She grinned sheepishly. "I was just, you know, wanting to test a few things out. I just got my powers a few months ago, see, and well, all my friends are doing this thing where they take control of their boyfriend's orgasms. It's, um, it's kind of becoming the thing to do." Her eyes widened. "But I wasn't going to torture him! Honest! I mean, I was gunna let him pop when we were finished." She turned to Mark. "Help me out here, huh?"

Nikki moved her power to block any coming from Trish so she couldn't influence Mark. However, Trish didn't try, and Mark cleared his throat. "She's right, Nikki. It's okay, I, uh, I agreed to it."

"Are you sure, Mark?" said Nikki. "Because I can do that trick to now. If she's got you in a bind against your will, I can undo it."

"I swear I don't!" said Trish.

"I promise, I'm okay with it," said Mark. "I, uh, um, I actually kind of, uh, I'm getting to like it."

Nikki blinked at that, but could tell he was sincere. Finally, she smiled. "Well. Okay, then." She cleared her throat. "I'm very sorry to, uh, interrupt your fun."

Trish grinned. "Don't mention it. I'm Trish, by the way. Nikki, right?" Nikki nodded. "Well, um, I guess I should get home."

Nikki held up a hand. "No, go ahead, finish up."

Trish and Mark shared a glance. "You sure?" said Mark. "That won't be, uh, awkward, you think?"

Nikki chuckled. "Nah," she said. "I can tune you out just fine, now that I know what's up. Just, you know keep your moans down."

"Really, we can just—"

Nikki held up a hand. "No, seriously, if your still in the mood, feel free to ball." She nodded to Mark. "If nothing else, I think he'd appreciate if you finished."

Trish grinned and said, "I bet." Nikki left the room, closing the door gently behind her. Trish turned to Mark and said, "Well, you certainly have a very understanding sister. I like her. She's nice."

"Yeah, she's good people." Mark glanced down at himself. "So. Shall we get back to it?" His cock was still stiff, and Trish smiled as she 'felt' the heat ripple off him.

"Oh, yeah," she said, getting back on her knees. "Where was I?"

Nikki, meanwhile, went back down and sat on the couch. She sat back and relaxed, turning on the T.V. She smiled as she let her subconscious mind push away the signals of sex, while she flipped through the channels. Upstairs, her brother was having the time of his life. And Nikki didn't sense a thing.

END