Nikkita's Blow Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikkita slides off my lap and swings around. Her ass is almost even with my face. She bends herself in half and runs her fingers on her pussy over her panties. Nikkita straightens herself and unties her dress. It falls to the floor. She turns around and steps up on the couch. She's standing above me, her legs straddling me. Nikkita slowly lowers her cunt to my face. I can see the camel-toe folds in her panties. A curly, black public hair sticks out the side. Nikkita lets the package hang over me for three beats and then drops it on my nose. She grinds my nose, lips and chin. Her musty scent works into my nostrils.

Nikkita lets her body drop further. The hard pubic bone is replaced with the soft skin of her flat stomach. Her scent goes from musty to flowery. Her tits rub against my cheeks as she slips downward. She finally plops her pussy onto my lap and starts grinding again. She leans into my ear and breathes hard.

"Want me to suck your dick?" she asks.

"Yeah," I gasp.

"It's fifty," she says.

"Fine," I say. "I want to cum in your mouth and have you feed it back to me in a kiss."

"I'll do that for a hundred," she says.

I know she's milking me, but I don't care.

"OK," I say.

Nikkita slides off my lap and kneels on the floor between my legs. She unbuttons and unzips my jeans and helps me tug them about halfway down my ass. Nikkita frees my cock from the thong. It sticks straight up, as hard as it's ever been. She looks up at me and smiles.

Nikkita playfully jabs at the head with her tongue. I'm not expecting it. I almost spray all over the place but somehow force it back down. My cock swings back and forth.

I watch Nikkita open her mouth wide. Her mouth is a cave, her lips the bright red entry. She's done teasing me. Nikkita plunges her head onto my member. Her mouth is warm and wet. She takes about half my cock into her face and then slowly pulls back. Her tongue drags across the underside of my rod. Everything is soft. There are no teeth. The second time her head goes down, she takes in more of me. And yet more on the third. She's soon got my whole fuckstick inside her. And her head is bobbing. She's going slow at first but steadily picking up speed.

I'm trying with all my might to keep the jizz from flying, but it's no longer any use. I begin to let it go. But then I push it out. Nikkita stops bobbing her head. She looks up at me and just lets me empty myself into her. Nikkita is trying to hold all my cum in her mouth, but there's a lot. A tiny stream works its way out of the corner of her mouth. No more. I watch her throat. She doesn't swallow.

Nikkita climbs back onto my lap. I open my mouth. She lets the jizz roll off of her lower lip and onto my tongue. Nikkita drools it slowly into me. The cum is salty and warm. I let it pool in my mouth. When she's done, Nikkita gives me a long slow kiss. Our tongues play in the jizz, like two porpoises swimming in the ocean. She backs away. I swallow.

Nikkita sits on the edge of the couch. I button up my pants and reach into my pocket. I pull out a fifty and a hundred and give it to her.

"Keep the change," I say.

Just as she takes the money, I sense a dark presence standing over me. It reaches down, grabs Nikkita and tosses her onto another couch.

"What I tell you about hooking in the club?" the guy asks. "No fucking hooking in the club."

My eyes adjust. It's a huge mass of guy -- muscle, fat and height. Now he's coming after me.

"And you, you perverted fuck," he says. "You get the fuck out of here!"

His meat claws grab my arm. He's dragging me out of the VIP room and into the club. I haven't buttoned my shirt, so my corset is exposed the world. I'm tripping and pleading with him, "Wait!" But he keeps going. He yanks me down the hall and throws me into the daylight. It's bright outside. My eyes struggle to adjust.

"Stay the fuck out of this club!" the guy yells. "We don't allow perverts, and we don't allow johns. You're both. Next time I'll crack your fucking head!"

The door slams shut.

I button up my shirt as I walk back to my car.

I drive to the Burger King. Traffic inside is light. It's not quite time for the dinner rush. I go into the toilet and strip naked. I throw the corset and thong into the trash. My boxers aren't there anymore. Someone must've cleaned.

I look at myself in the mirror. I've never felt so hollow and humiliated in my life. I swear that I will never do this again. But I know I will. I'm a sex addict. This is what I do. I may or may not wear a corset to a strip club again. But there will be more weird fantasies. And I will act on them There will be more prostitutes and strippers. Many more of them.

I sigh and get dressed. My stomach is empty.

I go to the counter and order a Whopper with cheese and onion rings. I pay in two-dollar bills and drive home, eating in silence.

12