Nikym's Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing, I rose from my chair and made my way around the table. "Do I have to disrobe as well?" I asked Nazha.

The half-dragon sat on the edge of her chair, legs splayed open wide. The angled plates across her sex had slid apart, revealing an un-armored stretch of rosy skin going from her pelvis to just below her tail's root. I could see two openings, one somewhat framed by vertical folds and another, puckered one a few fingers' width below that. She held her own thighs, probably keeping herself from caressing her sex. The sulphur note had intensified, along with another I struggled to place at first because it was such a strange aroma. Baked apple.

"Not yet," she rasped. "That would be another dare."

I had reached the sofa. It was one of the low-riding variety and I had no choice - oh, who am I kidding? I could have up and left this game at least thrice by now, but I had not. The worst thing? I wasn't quite sure if it was Desire's curse or my own curiosity which had kept me here. And contrary to what they say about people of my trade, I tended to honor debts, gambling or not.

I went on my knees between Qu'litha's spread thighs, admiring the dark gash bisecting the masterfully tattooed shock of white dark elf scalp. If the position was accurate, it represented the perfect spot to split someone's skull with an axe. My gaze drifted upwards, along Qu'litha's body. Our eyes met and she favored me with an encouraging smile. Her fingers spread her labia for me. I inhaled deeply, expecting a renewed whiff of that blasted dark elven scent which had suffused the air in Ethan's house. Her scent was different. Musky, yes, but also possessed of an enticing, clean note. My lips brushed her skin on the inside of her thigh, causing goosebumps to erupt and Qu'litha to exhale sharply. I licked at her folds, turning her breathing into gasps before I took the plunge and dove between her nether lips, seeking her most sensitive spot.

"If that blasted spider could see us now," Qu'litha muttered, burying her hands in my hair. Her sex rolled against my lips, forcing my tongue deeper into her. I obliged and dragged my tongue along the full length of her gash. There was movement beside us and I could smell the aroma of baked apple as Nazha joined us on the sofa while I slowly explored Qu'litha with my sensitive tongue.

"Now look at you, so eager to please," Nazha growled, her head only a few fingers away from my cheek. I decided to ignore her and focused on giving the writhing and now freely moaning dark elf all the pleasure I could, spearing the tip of my tongue into her hot tunnel before returning to her clit and lavishing some fluttering attention on it. Her taste, her scent and her throaty moans got my blood racing. What had started as rather clinical fulfillment of a gambling debt turned truly passionate. I placed her knees over my shoulder to allow me even better access, pulled her close by her firm behind and redoubled my effort, hungrily lapping at her sex and kneading her firm butt cheeks. Nazha chuckled hoarsely and Qu'litha was beyond coherence, uttering strangled noises which suddenly crescendoed to a muffled scream. One of her hands had firmly taken hold of my head and pressed my face against her soppy sex while she rode out the waves of her release, coming down gasping for air while I treated her with the occasional lick along her labia. Eventually, she released me and I sat back on my haunches, panting.

Nazha had been busy as well, licking and laving Qu'litha's breasts with her long tongue, leaving a wet mess behind.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" Nazha asked. She pointedly eyed my crotch while languidly fingering her exposed snatch.

"I'm... overwhelmed," Qu'litha muttered. Her hand tousled my ruined hair. "Thank you."

"I think we should escalate a bit more," Nazha purred. "I mean, we can't leave poor Nikym running around with a boner like that."

Coming to my feet, I shook my head. "Thank you, but I'm good. Maybe this is the time for me to wish you farewell for now." I wiped my mouth on my sleeve and took a swig from my Dream Wine.

Nazha came to her feet as well. "I insist," she growled. "We have barely started. Two more rolls and you may go."

My hand brushed the pommel of my sword. The familiar hum of the nymph-enchanted weapon calmed me down somewhat. And I had an inspiration. The moment Nazha would formally declare the gamble, I had no choice but to accept. I might as well try and get out of this situation on my own terms.

"All right, I'll play. If I win, I'll leave immediately though."

"You could wager so much - favors, money...," Nazha said. She pawed Qu'litha's breast once more before pulling herself into a sitting position.

"I've had enough excitement for one night, thank you." I sat down at the table again. "Are we going to play or not?"

Nazha chuckled amicably and joined me. Even Qu'litha managed, albeit on rather wobbly legs, to join us at the table. She picked up the wax tablet. When her eyes found mine, I saw a flicker of lust in them I hadn't seen there before.

"We play once more," I said, picking up the dice. "If I win, I may leave at once. If I lose, I'll submit to whatever Nazha has kicking around in that scaled head of hers."

"Hear, hear," the half-dragon murmured, taking a long sip from her wine. "High or low?"

"Since betting low didn't pan out too well for me thus far, I'll take High this time."

"Your freedom on High then," Qu'litha said. Under the table, her hand caressed my thigh. I shook the dice cup vigorously and prayed that Lady Luck was with me.

I slammed down the cup and waited until the dice stopped rattling before lifting it.

One and one.

I palmed my face. Nazha laughed, the first truly mirthful sound she had made all evening. The glasses and shaded lamp tinkled in time to her bellows.

"Well, after the show you just offered, dear Nikym...," the half-dragon began. "I guess there's not much more to do than fuck me."

"Why you?" Qu'litha asked. "I'd like a piece of him as well."

"And I don't have any say in this?" I asked, a bit miffed.

"Absolutely not," Nazha crooned. "Well, luck fairy. Let's see if you can make Sikka proud." She grabbed the dice, tossed them back into the cup and held it out to Qu'litha. "Choose."

"High says Nikym will do me," the dark elven luck fairy snarled, shaking the cup. She slammed it down with gusto. The dice came up four and Nazha giggled softly. "I can lick you, if you want," the half-dragon offered, her tongue wagging. Qu'litha snorted, if in indignation or mirth I couldn't quite say. I still tried to comprehend how enormously the dice had betrayed me.

Nazha came around the table and curled a claw under my armpit, effortlessly heaving me onto my feet. "No time like the present, sweet elf."

Almost in a daze, I peeled my clothes off, along with all the belts and bandoleers holding my arsenal and tools of the trade. Nazha took them off me and draped them over the bar, whistling appreciatively at this trinket or that. Eventually, I was naked like my female companions - and utterly deflated. The prospect of mating with Nazha, with an audience to boot, had sapped whatever passion Qu'litha had kindled in me.

The black half-dragon eyed me from head to toe. I was finely toned, with a dancer's lean figure and well endowed for an elf. Few scars, except for the one on my cheek and another on my shoulder where a crossbow bolt from a trap had pierced me during one of my first jobs back in Horvath Point. Not only did my client downplay the chance of the target item being trapped, but as thanks, he tried to kill me and keep my fee to himself. I had to remind him, at dagger point, what happened to people who tried to double-cross me. He wasn't willing to learn, so I had no choice but to end him, collect my due and go dark for a few years. That had been the moment where my modus operandi had been formed - maximum security, minimum risk.

Soft lips wrapped around my limp member while gentle fingers played with my balls. Qu'litha knelt before me, her naked body hugged against my legs and her free hand caressing my lower back and butt. Nazha sat on the gambling table, her finger slowly circling what I presumed was her version of a clitoris.

"So each of us gets a little of what we want," she purred. I noticed how her tail was draped over Qu'litha's back. "The luck fairy can have a bit of you and the both of us will make hot, steamy love in a bit."

I sighed. The idea of doing Nazha wasn't exactly enticing. Danetta's keen-eyed observation had merit - I preferred powerful, passionate women like those from the Frostspire tribes or a feisty half-orc, but Nazha was way past "powerful" and more along the lines of "dangerously scary." Only the Dancer knew what would happen if I ended up under her and she came. With her claws and teeth - or weight alone - she could inflict horrible damage.

Qu'litha demanded my attention by gently involving her teeth on me. Our eyes met and with a look of utter bliss, she engulfed almost my whole length, which had, under her gentle ministrations, returned to throbbing hardness. Her fingers made rapid, moist sounds on or in her sex. The dark elf moaned around my rod, which prompted Nazha to hop off the table and kneel behind Qu'litha, who let me slide from her mouth with a lewd, popping sound.

"Well done, my luck fairy," Nazha purred, licking along Qu'litha's neck. Her hot tongue curled around my tip and squeezed like a miniature hand. "But I think he's more than ready for me."

Qu'litha groaned in disappointment.

"On the couch," Nazha ordered, hoisting Qu'litha to her feet, giving her a small shove. The dark elf landed neatly on the couch and resumed her position from earlier, spreading her legs. Nazha, on hands and knees, crawled between Qu'litha's thighs. Her head came around on its long neck, easily looking backwards. "Come, Nikym," she growled, pulling her tail aside and exposing her rosy nethers. "Impale me with that sweet elven cock of yours."

Another sigh from me. "One more roll afterwards and I may go?" I asked her.

"Yes. Now come. Fuck me for all you're worth." Her head swayed forwards again and I could see her long, flexible tongue enter Qu'litha like some especially squiggly member. The dark elf bit her own knuckles at the sudden intrusion, but her apprehensive expression quickly turned into one of unbridled lust. Nazha obviously knew how to use her tongue on others. I shuddered at the thought of her maw anywhere near my privates. Before I could lose what little erection I had, I stepped behind the half-dragon, adjusted her ample behind and rubbed my glans against her sex. As with everything on her, Nazha's passion was enormous, coating her nethers in copious amounts of juices. It took just a few moments of sliding my rod along her glistening snatch to thoroughly slick my member, causing the half-dragon to literally purr in the process. I heard the sounds of tearing fabric and splintering wood. Nazha had dug her claws into the poor sofa, gutting the edge of the cushion and splintering the expensive frame as she grabbed for purchase.

I angled my rod a bit lower and bisected the half-dragon's labia, effortlessly spearing myself into her tunnel. Nazha again looked over her shoulder, offering me an impudent grin. "Have you started yet? I can barely feel you back there."

"You were the one insisting I'd fuck you," I snarled, driving my hardness deep into her. "You'd probably be better served by an Ogre or Minotaur. So stop complaining and take what I'm offering."

Nazha laughed, her mirth muffled by Qu'litha's thighs and pussy as the dark elf ground herself fearlessly onto that blunt dragon snout. Thoroughly fed up with the situation I've found myself in, I did something I never thought of before - hitting a woman during sex. I slapped Nazha, hard enough that my palm hurt as it connected with her left ass cheek. For good measure, I planted another slap onto her her right cheek as well. To my surprise, it felt pretty good, venting my anger like that.

The half-dragon's reaction was a surprise. Not only did she utter a heated moan, but her insides seemed to contract, grabbing my rod like a velvety glove. She muttered something which probably only Qu'litha could fathom and pushed her rear end out to meet my next thrust.

Here I was, balls-deep in the most dangerous woman in all of Storm Harbor. A scant few heartbeats ago, I had to force myself to even play along let alone keep my rod up, but seeing her submit to me, if even slightly, inflamed my passion. I grabbed Nazha by her hips and impaled her again and again, landing a quick slap once her insides threatened to loosen up too much. Each of my thrusts she answered with a grunt of her own.

"You like that, huh?" I snarled, wincing at the sharp clap my hand made on her leathery backside. "Being punished like that?"

Nazha's head curved around, her eyes aglitter with... mirth? "That's a mild caress, not punishment," she panted. "But it's so rare to see someone dare take the reins from me like that." One of her hands crept between us, her razor-sharp claws a dangerous sensation against my unprotected scrotum.

A mad grin split my lips and I withdrew from her, causing the half-dragon to moan in protest. But before she could clamp down on my retreating hardness, I was beside her. "On your back," I ordered.

Nazha shot me an incredulous look. "What?"

I had reached the bar and drew my sword. The blade flared up in blue and I leveled it at her face. "You heard me, Nazha. On your back. Tilt your head back and spread your arms. If you want to submit, do it properly."

"I hope you'll put your cock back into me," she growled. But to my utter amazement, she did as I had asked, rolling onto her back on the green carpet, spreading her arms to the side and tilting her head back, exposing her throat. I stepped between her legs, making sure not to trample her nervously twitching tail and caressed the scales of her throat with the humming blade. Nazha's panting intensified and I saw her hands clench and unclench.

Qu'litha eyed me curiously, caressing herself. "What... are you doing?" she whispered.

"Giving my esteemed hostess what she wanted," I grumbled, going to my knees. "Now that she's such a docile dragon, how about you demand a bit of attention yourself?"

"That's a brilliant idea," Qu'litha purred, sliding off the mutilated sofa. She squatted over Nazha's blunt snout, her shins pinning the half-dragon's arms to the floor. "Once more with feeling," the dark elf ordered. Accompanied by a strange, purring sound, Nazha's tongue slithered out, pleasuring Qu'litha's nethers almost reverentially. Her moans only added to my own need, so I dropped my blade and grabbed Nazha's ankles, spreading her wide open. Riding her thrashing tail, I drove home in a long, deep thrust, causing Nazha to grunt in approval. The feeling of power was exquisite and I let Nazha have it, fucking her with gusto, each thrust causing her to grunt into Qu'litha's snatch. I let go of her ankles and leaned forward, resting my weight on outstretched arms to either side of Nazha's broad chest and drove my rod as deep into her as possible.

Her legs crossed behind my butt, her heel spurs painfully scratching my behind, reminding me that even helpless and on her back and with my cock deep inside, Nazha was the undisputed master of the situation. She pulled her legs in, fixing me in place as she came, lifting me off the ground as her back arched up. Qu'litha rolled to the side, moaning in protest and Nazha roared, clamping my own shaking body against her heaving breasts, threatening to break me in two. And throughout all of this, I couldn't stop drilling her for all I was worth. It was a deadly, mad wrestling match and it was over abruptly as I came.

For the first time in years, I erupted deep inside a woman, coating the half-dragon's insides with my seed, the force of my climax causing white lights to erupt in my field of view. Or maybe Nazha, almost crushing my rib cage, was the source of the optical illusion. My body shook against her and I couldn't stop spurting. Eventually, she relented, her death-grip on me loosening. I opened my eyes just in time to see her slobber Qu'litha's sex one last time, sending the dark elf over the edge as well.

A clawed hand gripped my head, the points of her talons none too subtle reminders that she could crack my skull with ease. Nazha forced me to look into her eyes, her snout mere inches from my face. "Don't get me wrong," she grumbled. "that was exquisite. But the next time you draw your sword on me, I'll rip out your spine and shit on your innards." Her tongue came out and licked my face. "And now get your cock out of me."

Groaning, I rolled off her. As far as post-orgasmic hazes went, this was most sobering. Qu'litha came to her feet first and plucked large white linen napkins from under the bar. She tossed me a handful and used one to wipe herself dry.

"Will you continue playing?" the dark elf asked, her voice a bit quavery.

"Absolutely," Nazha said, her eyes agleam. "There's one roll left and I damn well know what the stakes will be." She snatched some napkins out of my hand and used them to stem the flow of our combined juices leaking from her nethers. Sufficiently cleansed, she stood up and took her place at the table again.

I took care of my own hygiene as well, then, despite Nazha's impatient claw-clicking, I dressed. Only when I had wound the last belt around my waist, cinched the last buckle shut, did I join her at the table.

"Didn't you get everything you wanted?" I asked her, washing down the taste of sex with a long pull form my wine glass.

"Not even close, Nikym. Not even close," Nazha said, deliberately dropping the dice into the cup. "If I win this roll, you will work for me, Nikym. For free."

My heart nearly stopped. "You can't be serious!"

"Oh, after the dicking you just gave me? Absolutely. I want you at my beck and call. A professional of your consummate talents is hard to find." She licked her lips and offered me a lewd grin. Or a death threat. Sharp fangs and draconic features are not meant to convey a great deal of emotions. "And since I'm in a good mood, your 'contract' would be for one year."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then Lucky Thirteen will need more than a new sofa to fix this room," Nazha playfully snarled, holding out her glass for a refill. Qu'litha obliged silently.

"How can I decline in the face of such adversity?" I said. "Roll then." Inwardly, I prayed to all the gods in hearing range that she would botch this roll.

"Alright. One elven professional for one year on High," Nazha proclaimed. She shook the cup once and slammed it on the table.

My heart pounded in my ears. Any thought of levity was gone and for the first time in a long time, I was afraid, truly afraid. Not even the raging behemoth which had been Gilo Kurvas had me this terrified.

Grinning, Nazha raised the cup.

Twelve.

* * * *

Outside her lavish chambers, the raging mob demanded blood and by the sounds of vicious battle, Splinterhoof, Minotaur champion of the Blood Dome and her second most recent sex pet, delivered. His mighty hammer was a distinct note amidst the clangor of blades ringing off his armor. She was looking forward to licking the blood of the unlucky losers off him before he would invariably fuck her senseless. After the soft, elven touch earlier it would be the right thing to close out this wonderful evening.

Nazha tore another chunk off the roasted goat leg she held in her clawed hand and shifted her prone body a bit, allowing the naked dark elf massaging oil into her scales better access to her flank. Qu'litha was an unexpected bonus to tonight's winnings, very eager to please in exchange for protection. Or she simply wanted to stay close to Nikym. Nazha didn't care either way. What had begun as a simple brisk stroll in the cold night air had turned into a wondrous extravaganza, just as the Black Dragon Bitch of Storm Harbor loved it.