Niles "Steel" Trapp Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom Uma and her son Niles: hot sex...finally.
3.4k words
4.31
34.9k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

I'm lamenting, one hour after my son Niles walked his erotic linebacker frame out the kitchen to a football meeting...

My son was grinning and ready to fuck me in the privacy of our own home. I had Niles' cock in my hand and his favorite plus size Daisy Dukes plastered on my hips and ass. My crotch was drenched. I don't really know why, but Niles also loves my saggy tits and there they were, rounded ovals in a tight sweater.

Everything was perfect for perfect storm sex.

I turned him back.

Carpe diem, I did not.

Seize the fucking day.

Yeah. Right.

Giving Niles a handjob, watching the appreciation on his beautiful face, feeling his cock grow still harder in my hand, witnessing that incredible amount of spunk just rocket from his cockhead, made my already sloshing cunt drown in its own love juices.

But, no.

I said, "You're the love of my life, my son. You can fuck Mommy later. Go watch your film! Go!"

We had a good ten minutes before he had to leave, plenty of time to tumble onto the floor, squeeze my substantial ass out of my plus size Daisy Dukes, and pound off a memorable fuck, a fuck that would be our nascent fuck. Short and hot. We both would have come in seconds, then giggle and laugh and enjoy together the aftermath of two awesome orgasms.

And, relish in our sweet love, my son with me entwined in his powerful arms.

Yet, I had to be an adult.

Fuck.

A handjob is incest. Mutual masturbation is incest. "We'll fuck later" is incest. And, since I had already worked through all that - remember the wisdom of 'Incest is wrong as fuck, Niles. Yet, I don't want to be right?' - why wait?

But, I did.

My son walked out the kitchen door. He humorously commented his cock would probably calm down somewhere during the three blocks to the Indiana State football locker room. When Niles' nine inchness is erect, it's difficult to hide. But, that's not the issue.

Niles could face any one of many disastrous consequences and never have the immense pleasure of fucking his mom. He could a) be hit by a bus, b) fall victim to a madman gunman with an assault weapon, and c) you see where I'm going with this. I sent him away without fucking him and may see him next in the coroner's cooler wearing a toe tag.

I'm worrying, just like any mother would, despite not acting like a mother.

Or, possibly, acting like many mothers would like to act.

No. No. It's tempting, but I refuse to rationalize the sex I want to have with my son by reciting the shopworn phrase, 'Well, at some point all mothers want to fuck their sons.' Leave them out of it, Uma, I've always thought. This is your decision alone.

I just hope I have a chance to act on it. I just hope I have a chance to allow my son to fuck me.

******

Two hours later...

"Oh, wow! You don't have to do that, Niles," I say coyly through breathless pants and a racing heart. "Your mother's cunt is...oh...so...damnit, it's like a cloudburst down there, complete with thunder boomers! That's exactly what you do to me, my darling son."

"I know you're ready, Mom. I just need to taste you. You know, taste you. I want to taste your clit. I'd love to suck on your clit. So, how about it. May I?"

I'm fully clothed. Well, sort of. There is no underwear, just another thing to deal with, and my big ass is still stuffed like tuna in a can into my plus size Daisy Dukes with a white sweater plastered over my saggy tits. Four inch spike heels on my come fuck me stilettos put me eye-level with my six foot 220 pound son and make my endless legs look so luscious. My pussylips flop out around the middle crotch seam of the Double Ds.

And, I'm feeling as alive and as vital as a 51 year old woman who's about to revisit her youth and get some dynamite fucking from an outstanding young physical specimen of a man.

Thirty years my junior, ya know!

I'm sooo smoking hot!

My linebacker son Niles will do that to a girl.

Oh, yeah.

My son is completely naked and holding me firmly in his muscular arms and chest. I feel his blood-thumping hard-on against my abdomen. The tip of the hard-on is jutting between those sagging tits. Pre-come is dripping from that cock down the cotton of my sweater. Honestly, we haven't stopped kissing since he stepped into the kitchen and immediately removed his clothing.

I say again, immediately removed his clothing.

Well, that was white hot.

My Niles returned to me!

I was so worried!

Back to kissing.

I'm talking an endless stream of wet, open-mouthed tongue-exchangers. Dreamy, fiery lip explosions. Teeth-rattling, saliva-gushing breath-hissers. Swirling, churning, burning...

Searingly sucking face.

"Oh, Mom! You know? We - "

" - shut up and kiss me, my sweet Niles. Flood your mother with kisses upon kisses. Then, when you're ready, unbutton and unzip these unbelievably pink-hot plus size Daisy Dukes, tug and tug again and finally get them over your mother's big ass - that might take some muscle, Son - and slide them down my long, shapely gams and onto the kitchen floor."

"Oh, fuck, Mo - "

"Wait, my son. I'm not finished. My plus size Daisy Dukes on the kitchen floor, Niles, then cup my supple body into your ripped biceps, carry me to my king-sized bed and lay me on the sheets. From there, my legs are going spread fucking eagle with my come fuck me stilettos still on my feet, at which time you shall plant your beautiful face into my sizzling, awaiting pussy and, then, you will happily fulfill your I-finally-sucked-Mother's-clit dreams. The resolution of your Mother clit-sucking dreams is now.

"Have I made myself clear, Niles?"

******

"Suck it, Niles. Suck your mother. Oh, the lip-smacking sounds you're making are sooo awesome. I'm coming, Son. I am cooommming! Fair warning, my perfect boy: when I come...which is right the fuck now! Oh, Sweet Saint Peter! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. OHHHHH! Christ! What you do to me with that mouth of yours, my son! Oh, my God, I'm still coming. Oh, Niles! Ohhhh, Niles!"

Niles remains on his knees. He raises his head from my cunt as my wetness drips down his chin, and gazes lovingly into my soulful eyes.

"Two things, Mom."

"And, my awesome lover, what are those?" I am limp with ecstasy.

"First, Mom, I love you so, so very much. So much. I didn't know just how much until I...uh..."

"Performed your clit-sucking dream on your mother's red-hot pussy?" I ask, smiling big, placing the tips of the heels of the stilettos in the ears of my son.

"I was going to call it cunnilingus, Mom," he says with a wink.

"That's way too technically precise, Son. Call it what it is. Muff-diving. Carpet munching. Flitting your tongue in your mother's love canal, also referred to as her cunt."

Niles laughs. "Mom! No carpet! You're shaven, except for that cute black triangle arrow patch that points me in the right direction. It's soooo sexy."

"What's the second thing, Son?" I'm content.

Niles looks at me with a puzzled grin. "I forgot. It'll come to me."

"That reminds me."

"What is it?"

Staring at my son's gorgeous, manly face, I quickly advance from content to hungry. Hungry for Niles' nine inch cock. "It's time for you to..." I labor to say... "It's time...oh, Niles! I'm at the throes of another bitching orgasm! And, you're not even touching me! My God! How do you do that to me?"

Niles takes this opportunity to stand and display his granite-hard, vein-popped manhood for the benefit of his mother. I see that twitching cock from the point-of-view vantage between my tits, down my torso, over my navel, and through my labia pussy folds, like sights on a rifle.

My cunt rifle.

His cock is so erect, so goddamned stiff, the monocle eye is looking straight up. To the sky! How's he going to stretch that thing down to insert it in my quivering cunt?

He'd better figure it out.

Like, fast.

"Give it to me, Niles. Bend it down and fulfill my dreams. Do it. Give me your cock." I slide the fingers of my right hand over my slippery clit. Over and over.

This timely act of masturbation impresses my son. Niles holds his amazingly harder cock mid-shaft. His breaths are short and deep.

"Fuck me, Son. Now. Fuck me now."

Niles places his cockhead fucking millimeters from my trembling pussylips. For too long, for three years, actually, I've waited for my son to enter me. To make love with me. To fuck me silly.

Over that time, I did everything to my clit to feed my sexual urges. I stroked it with KY jelly. I applied Crisco to my clit because it felt damned good and in my mind looked like Niles' come. I blasted it under the gushing bathtub nozzle. Always alone during this elaborate, creative masturbation, always waiting until Niles was in class or at football workouts, I begged for the day Niles would catch his mother pleasuring herself and help her. Now that the two of us are very soon becoming one, in retrospect I should have jumped Niles' bones the morning of his 18th birthday.

I'm right now on the edge, on the cusp of another wave of orgasms. I know when he so little as touches me Down There with his stiff cock, I'm going to fucking explode.

Spontaneous human combustion.

Not a trace remains.

"Do it, Niles. Do it now. Fuck your mother. Complete me. Give me your...fucking...oh, Son, I'm going to come. Right now."

I can feel the heat from the tip of his spear. My stilettos are miles apart. My son's cock jumps whenever I say or scream 'Fuck your mother!' I see Niles' eyes go wild over that. His lips suck in vital air. His hips thrust.

"Oh, Mom! I'm coming, too! Oh! Oh! No! Oh! Noo! Not yet!"

Too late. His cock jerks upward. Niles shoots his jizz while positioned mere microns above the steaming folds of my cunt.

The first salvo lobs high in the air, near the ceiling, piercing the areole on my left tit upon its return to earth. A second rope follows, this time hitting the other tit on re-entry. Niles' come forms a pearl chain around my neck with the third lasso. The remaining come from Niles' cock spreads out over my torso with a half dozen relatively short foot-long bursts.

"Oh, Son!" I exclaim. "You're the magic man! You made me come by just placing your cock near my cunt! Oh, Niles!

"And, your come, Son! How do you continue to do that? Where does it originate? How do you keep making it shoot so much? And, so far? And, so often? Oh, my God, you are a grown man!

"And, I've never seen you anything but hard! Never! How do you keep your cock so hard and so ready all the time?"

He just stands and smiles.

"I got this, Mom."

I swoon, resting the four inch stilettos on my son's meaty shoulders.

But, really? We're both amazed, enthralled, and fucking turned on. Niles' orgasmic bellows throughout his display of the ultimate of masculinity just sent me into orbit. I yelled unintelligible words from another language, the dialect of sexual heat. And prowess.

Fucking sexual prowess.

My ass and crotch are still on the edge of my bed. The stilettos are close to the corners there. Come drips onto my pussy from the end of Niles' cock. We're so much afire from the finest orgasms of our respective lives that we fail to recognize that a) we achieved these monster orgasms without fucking, b) my cunt is draining lube juice like a bucket full of holes, and c) Niles' cock is still bridge cable hard, even after all that come shooting.

"Mom!" yells Niles. "Did you feel that?"

"Absolutely, Son," I say, panting. "But, that's ancient history. Niles, so carefully place your nine inch cock between the lips of my cunt and shove it in. In other words, fuck your mother. Fuck your mother.

"Fuck me, Niles. Simply fuck me. I'd love it if you fucked your mother right now!"

Niles strangely looks catatonic with a grin. I immediately become worried about him, worried that his last orgasm has spun him into a sex stupor.

Maybe I used too many Fuck your mothers so close together.

I need to go to the aid of my son. My son seriously needs his mother to be his mother.

He just cannot fuck me right now. He's unable. My son is out of it, like he has a concussion.

So, I the eternal optimist have an idea: Niles can't fuck me? I'll fuck him.

"Come, Son. I know you're dazed and confused by all this. Do what your mother says. She knows best. Let's trade places! You lie on my bed on your back and I'll crawl on top of you, on your hips."

Niles is still in smiling catatonia, but he nods his noggin to the affirmative. Wow, that must have been some male orgasm my son experienced. I still have a way with men. Anyway, I lead Niles by holding his permanently blood-engorged iron cock and steer him, slowly spinning him around so his fine ass is above my bed. I sit my son down on the bed and urge him to scoot back so his feet are on my bed when his legs are stretched out.

Niles snaps back into it. He's apparently a little surprised he's replaced me in my position on my bed, but he examines my come-soaked nakedness with approval and glances at the nine inch member lying prone on his belly.

The cock extends halfway to his sternum.

It's that long.

It's that hard.

It's throbbing that much.

"Mother, why am I here?"

I didn't want to frighten him with an explanation of the come stupor spell I put him under. So, I decide to take this approach:

"My darling son," I say with a syrupy voice, "even after all of our orgasms, we still haven't fucked for the first time, yet I thought you'd like it if I just simply rode you on top with your amazingly awesome cock in my pussy and you can grab my ass and hold on while you're sucking my tits. What a bonus for you, and I get the twitching nine inchness I so fucking desperately need!

"Let's do it, Niles. Let your mother fuck you."

"Oh, shit! Fuck me, Mom! Slide my aching cock into your wet cunt...and fucking fuck me!"

Niles is bucking his hips, his cock wildly flailing about with a mind of its own, searching for my pussy. His action is totally hot. My cunt gets wetter. Still wearing the come fuck me stilettos, I straddle my son's six-pack waist, applying ballast to calm his hips. This is my chance; I raise my haunches, grab Niles' thick rod with my left hand, open my pussylips with my right, firmly place my son's ever hardening cock through my labia folds, and sit down.

I come like lightning.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh, what a good come! That certainly was a good come! Fuck, Niles! That's it! I mean, fuck! I'm fucking your cock! Finally! Give it to me! Give it to your mother! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. I am coming! Again! Ahhh...I needed your cock so badly! Oh, I can't stop coming! I'm so selfish! So happy. And, so selfish! Fuck your mother! Fuck your mother, my son! I can't stop! I can't!

"This feels better than I have ever dreamed! Oh, I love you so much, Son! I love you! Thank you for fucking me, my perfect Niles."

I begin to weep. My tears drip onto Niles' face. He's been quiet during my endless orgasm, possibly not able to get a word in.

"Mom!" Niles finally says. "Mom! Don't cry! I love you, Mom! I love you waaay so much!"

Niles' profession of his deep love for me makes me still more weepy. And, more horny. I want him more. My large hips grind hard on his cock. I haven't ever experienced sex and fucking so intensely.

I feel another round of orgasms bubbling.

"Oh, my Niles!" I yell. "You're making me come again! More! Oh, the things you do to me! For me! And, the things I do to you! I know you always got off thinking about fucking your mother, Son! So, just fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your mother! Don't you ever stop fucking your mother, Niles. I am your opportunity to get some really good pussy!"

"Never, Mom! Never! I'll never stop! I'll always be here to give you what you need. Always. Always. I love you, Mother. Twice. Five times a day. Whatever. I'm your loving son-stud and you will never again do without good sex!"

Then, it occurs to me...

"Niles," I say. "I have a wonderful idea. I'm going to stand up from your hips. Your cock will flop out, but work with me. I will then turn around and stick my large, fleshy ass into the air. You will mount me from the rear and place your huge cock into my wide-open dripping cunt. This gives you the chance of a lifetime to fuck my pussy while fucking pounding my plus size ass you so adore.

"For three years, my son, I have felt your young eyes on my old large butt. Then, you'd disappear into your bedroom for a few minutes, and emerge relaxed and satisfied. I knew long ago you were undressing the plus size Daisy Dukes from my ass in your mind and jacking off. It was as obvious as the crusty washcloths I found under your bed. Now is the fulfillment of a continuous wet dream to which you have never admitted, so," I pause as I place my big white ass in the air, "here it is, Son. My ass, with love, for you.

"And, oh, by the way? I know you like the flaming hot come fuck me stilettos at the ends of my forever legs. Nice touch, huh?"

Niles stands behind me. I crane my neck to my left to discover my son's cock is again straight up to the sky, and maybe ten inches this time! He's gazing at my ass, at my legs, at my stilettos, with open-mouthed, heavy panting eyes.

"Go ahead, Niles. Fuck your mother from behind. Mount your mother's large ass and pound her pussy! Fuck your mother like you've been beating off twice a day thinking about fucking your mother!"

That should get him.

"Mother," Niles says, nervously. "Here's a pre-apology, Mom. I've often dreamt of this moment. I'm not going to be able to last...perhaps seconds. So, here goes..."

I feel my son's nine inch cock smother the insides of my pussy. Almost immediately, it grows, length and girth.

My God! This is awesome! My son and his mother will definitely fuck like this more often.

"That's it, Niles! Slap your body against your mother's big ass! Give me your enormous cock, and come right now if you must!"

Niles pounds me once, twice, five, seven strokes. I feel his cock fucking unload his come in my cunt. Jesus, that's so vapor hot!

"Oh, Mother!" Niles screams, still behind me. "Oh, Mom, Mother, Uma, Mommy, Mommy, Mother. I shot all the come I have through your cunt lips! Oh, Almighty, I've often fantasized about your ass, just like this. Oh, I have! Oh, thank you. Thank you!

"Can we fuck like this again? Soon?"

"Yes, Niles," I say, sporting a wise mother's smile, a grin only a mother has when she knows she has reached her child. "Yes, Son. Very soon. For you. Placing my large, white, cellulite-laden oversized ass to the clouds will be part of our standard fucking. I guarantee it."

"I love you, Mom," Niles says to my ass.

"I love you, Niles," I say to my Niles over my shoulder.

******

To be continued...