Niles "Steel" Trapp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary is unable to emit vocal sounds. We, her sister and I, know, however, the answer to my son's question. Because Mary's ass is slung down between Niles' arms with her hip directly on his hard cock, Linda and I have a clear view between the legs of Mary's short short shorts. Her cunt is bald, shimmering, and dripping wet.

"Oh, Mary's been primed since you called this morning, Uma," Linda whispers. "We've already masturbated twice."

"Et tu, Linda?" I ask.

"Now that my sister and your son will be occupied, what will we do?" Linda says as she nudges my arm.

"I say we match Mary orgasm for orgasm, but we'd better not wait. She'll be coming real soon!" I say as Linda places her mouth on mine.

"Uh, Mary?" Niles sings. The two haven't moved and the goofy grin cannot be wiped from Mary's face. I think they've seen Linda and me kiss and grope each other's tits, and that's okay with me, but they're in their own world.

"Well!" Mary exclaims. "Take me to your- "

"Mother's bedroom!" I say excitedly. "Son! And your mother and your woman's sister will meet you there. Give us a minute. Go ahead and begin without us if you must."

Niles looks directly in my eyes...and winks!

Oh, this will be a fuck to watch!

Linda and I get busy as my son carries Mary to my room to bed her. In addition to our respective come fuck me heels, she and I are wearing exactly two articles of clothing: 1) tight tit sweaters and 2) micro miniskirts. My big ass is sexy, and Linda's little butt is a turn on. Well, we're out of them in a moment as they pile onto the floor with us. My lips are on Linda's tits as fast as she can jam her hand into my pussy. I just love it when she manhandles me like that; in no time I'm about to come hard. Yet, as I'm ready to give Linda my squeal of approval...I hear loud enough from my room...

"Oh, my God, my boy! Fuck me fast. Fuck me hard. Oh, Jeez, your cock is exquisite! Oh, I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, fuck, that's it! That's it, Niles! Oh, yes! Yes! Oh, Niles! Niles! Oh, my Niles!"

"Mary, don't worry, but I gotta tell ya. I have to come. You're just way too sexy. I...can't resist. But, Mary...we're no where near finished. I stay hard. Don't worry. All fucking day I stay hard!"

"Then, pull out and shoot your spunk all over my tits! You find my tits luscious, Niles? Then, come...that's it! Pull out...and..."

"Shit! Fuck! Shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, God, there..."

"Oh, my God! Niles! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck. You're all man! I've never seen a man come like that. Like that much! Oh, shit! You're still shooting! Oh, my! Oh, Christ..."

"That's what you do to me, Mary. Oh, my God! Spasms!"

"Oh, Jesus, Niles! Your muscles are setting me up to have a second orgasm! My God, you're so handsome!"

"Have you ever seen a nine inch cock, Linda?" I ask while still panting from my orgasm, as we listen in on my son and my friend.

"I just don't want to barge in..." Linda says.

"Oh, fuck it, Girl! How else do you think you're going to see Niles' cock?" I ask, still coming down from my come.

"Oh, my God, Niles! You are still...it's...it's so big...still!" Mary's voice says.

"I warned you, Mary. I stay hard."

"Then, fuck me, Mr. Trapp. Give me that nine inch cock! Nine inches! As advertised by your mother. Oh, that's it. That's it. Yeah, that's in there. Yep. Oh, yes. Where is Mommy? Linda! Get in here! Watch your sister and your lover's son fuck each other!"

I peek around my door jamb to see...a sight! Mary's underneath my son, her fingernails ripping ass flesh as she pounds Niles' cock into her cunt. Her shapely gams are entwined around my son's powerful legs. Niles is fucking Mary hard; his core is so fucking strong he's pile driving his cock while his hands are searching around Mary's nice D-cup knockers for her erect nipples. Mary's face is the picture of ecstasy.

"I told you, Mary," is all I can say, all I need to say.

"I owe you one, Uma," Mary screams. "Go ahead and fuck my sister. Didn't think I knew about that one, Uma? There's room on your bed right next to us."

I smile lovingly at Linda. "You sang, you beautiful bitch!"

"What can I say?" Linda says. "Twin talk."

She grabs me by the shoulders and flings me onto my bed next to Mary and directly plows her face into my pussy. My lover licks me out while my son delivers his enormous nine inchness to her sister. I can't take it. I come like lightning. Again.

"Oh, Linda! Mary! Niles! My son! I love you three! This is the biggest orgasm fucking ever! It cannot possibly get better than this!"

I'm wrong.

I see my son still pumping Mary but looking at Linda's ass beside him.

"Mary!" Niles says after several more hard strokes in Mary's cunt. "Scoot up."

"Don't leave me!" Mary screams. "No!"

"I'm going to mount Linda's ass and fuck her pussy while I place my face into your cunt, Mary. You gotta scoot up. Linda, don't stop licking my mother!"

My son is so physically deft the entire operation happens in a matter of seconds.

"Oh, fuck, your cock is so fucking huge, Niles!" Linda says with her face still in my pussy. "I'm really enjoying this!"

I turn to Mary only to find her awaiting mouth with mine. It's a perfect circle. My son fucks Linda and licks the pussy of Mary, who I'm kissing while her sister sucks my clit.

"You owe me, Linda!" Mary yells.

"Oh, three women are too much for this young guy!" Niles says after several strokes in Linda from behind. "I have to come again."

"Come like a man, Son! Give it to all of us!"

Niles chooses this opportunity to exit Linda, jack his cock five times, and spray us all with his spunk. Wads of my son's come land on my face, tits, and navel. Mary gets it on her tits, where it mixes in with Niles' original come. He saves some for Linda's ass and back.

What a wonderful shower of my son's semen! That must have been a dozen huge spasms.

Wow. He's excited.

"Son, you have a greedy look on your beautiful face," I say. "What are you thinking?"

Mary caresses my tits. Linda is still dutifully sucking my pussy. I'm staring at my son's impressive manhood.

"My huge cock is still hard, Ladies," whispers Niles. "Who's going to get it?"

******

To be continued...

I welcome comments. Please, no private feedback email messages!! Thank you!!

12