Niles "Steel" Trapp: Mama's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're going to need one entire night of fucking for that, and a morning to fuck more and bask in its glow.

"I'm going to run back to my room, Mom. I'll be back in a jiff."

"Okay, Niles. I'll be right here looking over this client case."

What client case? There are no papers on the kitchen table.

Niles stands, steps to me, and lays a kiss on my lips.

I tongue back.

"I love you, my son," I say with gravel in my throat.

"I love you, Mother."

I swear to God I saw a) a tear in his eye and b) his cock jump.

******

Niles left his bedroom door ajar. Again. Two inches.

Damn.

I'm dressed for this. Lots of big 51 year old ass is stuffed into my Daisy Dukes. Niles is buffed up, rested, and ready. The time has come to stop the ruse. I'm fucking going back there and offer my hand.

I'm prepared to jack off my son.

The ten paces to the door happen instantaneously. It's still open an inch or two. I can sense male masturbation: rhythmic skin slapping, short shallow breathing, and a musky scent stirred up by fist movement.

I tap on the door.

Niles clears his throat. "Enter, please."

I do so. And, there is my son. There he is. The sleeveless shirt is still on. His sweatpants are piled on the floor. Niles is proudly standing before me, big cock in hand. He's smiling.

"Well, my darling son," I say. I cannot stop staring at Niles' cock. "The time has arrived, Niles. We've been...courting each other...pretty hard this week, but really since you turned eighteen. You know, this door can shut completely."

"So can yours," Niles says as he slowly strokes his cock.

"Fair assessment," I say to his crotch. "So, Son, it's time." I offer my right hand. "Let me hold your gorgeous nine inch cock. Please?"

Niles removes his hand from his cock and places the cock in mine. It actually gets harder, moving the now nearly violet head up to a forty-five degree angle. Only a young man can do that.

"You look awesome, Mom," Niles says. "You're so sexy. So...fuckable." His breathing has picked up pace.

He's brave to say that. I'm so calm I begin to think I'm mentally ill. So, I jack it a little. Niles hisses through his teeth. I hiss through my teeth.

"So, Niles," I say as I begin the serious stroking. "You have to leave in ten minutes, so, as fuckable as I am, we cannot fuck right now. Yet, we will. Tonight. You and I will fuck tonight. I guarantee it."

Niles moves his hips in an arrhythmic motion to my solid jacking. "You, of course, know what we're doing now is taboo, at its best, but fucking is incest, cut and dried. Incest is wrong as fuck, Niles. Yet, I don't want to be right. The second you insert this...amazing fucking cock into my aching fucking steamy cunt, it's all over. By the way, my cunt, my cunt the lips of which are sticking out of my plus size Daisy Dukes, is drowning right now."

Niles and I looked down at my crotch. I am right. There they are...the lips of my cunt.

"Sorry, Niles, no panties under the Double Ds. My bad. Anyway," I say as I keep jacking and we keep laughing, "Anyway, we will be beyond the point of no return. Both of us. Uma and Niles. Way out there, my Niles. Gonzo."

"By the way," Niles says through a contorted face and rapid breathing, "what shall I call you now?"

"Mother or Mom. Let's cut to the chase, Son. I'll be fucking my son and you'll be fucking your mother. No pretense. God may strike us dead the instant the head of this fine cock touches my incredible electronic pussy, but we will not pretend. Mother and son."

"I love you, Mom," Niles says as his eyes water.

He's ready to come.

I jack a little faster.

"I love you, Niles. Go ahead and come, Niles. Fire away. I brought this coffee cup with me because I want some of your spunk to end up in here so I can apply it to my clit and cunt lips. Your come has great healing powers, I need to get ready for this big slab of meat, and don't worry, my tubes are tied. I don't want your baby. I do want to fuck you until the end of time. Can you handle that, my sweet Niles?"

Niles' hips are gyrating. I can feel his cock growing in my hand. I hold the same oneMississippi pace as I gaze into his eyes.

"I love you, Son," I say again, sweetly. "I love you. It's about time you come for your mother. It's time you come because of your mother."

"Holy shit, Mom! Fuck! Fuckfuck! Oh, God! I...I...oh, fuck, this is the best come ever!"

Niles is squeezing my substantial ass and fucking my hand. I hold the coffee cup near the head of his cock, which is now a color that does not usually appear in nature.

"Hit the cup, Niles. Hit it."

Niles' first come shot nearly knocks the cup out of my hand. I capture some by default. His second rope volleys out of the room into the hallway. Niles lassoes one against the wall, hitting the Katy Perry poster he has pinned up there, sends another one out of the room again, and his fifth rope of the nooner splatters against the doorknob and drips to the hardwood floor. I can feel several more spasms in his cock as a great deal of come keeps gushing.

The coffee cup is placed under his cockhead. I have plenty, enough to keep me simmering.

"There you go, Cowboy," I say. "That should hold you off for an hour or two. The magic fingers of Uma Federico Trapp strike again. I love you, Niles. I love you so much and I'll do anything for you. You've melted into the floor now, so gather yourself, go watch film, and meet me back here this afternoon so I can fuck your brains out.

"Capisc?"

12