Nina and Two Friends

Story Info
My wife meets new friends at the gym.
2.5k words
3.25
49.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed that Nina's car wasn't here, I started to think where could she be but then I realized it was Thursday she goes to the gym for Zumba. I don't really mind her going to the gym because well I get the rewards, a beautiful woman with an amazing thick body. Nina is a very sensual Latina; she is about 5'2 and is a fantastic 36c cup. So home alone I really didn't know what to do so I did what came natural I made me a sandwich and put on sports center. Getting caught up in TV I didn't realize that It was past nine she was never this late but I thought she just probably got caught up talking with some friends at the gym or made a new female friend. I could be so lucky, Nina is by far the most sexual person I have ever meet, and I have let her know that I'm ok with her being flirtatious and being sexual with another woman. I can live with her bringing another woman to sexual delight, so if she is late while satisfying a woman then I'm good.

Nina finally showed up a little before ten, when she came in the house she looked like she had just run a marathon. She came in gave me a deep kiss and gave me a long hug, I made the comment your acting like you hadn't seen me a week. She gave me a side glance that was devious; I asked her what took so long she said she had made some new friends at the gym. This immediately peaked my interest; friends meant more than one so I was all ears. I told her to tell me what happened. She said that Gina was in the zumba class and afterwards they had sat down and talked for a bit, Gina was this tall blonde that Nina and I had gone to a strip club with and they had both made out clothes off with the stripper in the private room while that was a hell of a night but that story is for another time. I interrupted Nina and asked I thought you meet some new friends, Nina told me to wait that she was getting to that part. Nina said that she had planned a date for us three next weekend, but this time we three will be going out of town, which made me very happy. Nina said that after their conversation Gina had left but that she still wanted to work out a bit more, so she went into the dark room. I have been to this gym before, the dark room is pretty much a mellow workout room, very low lighting and light music to cool you down from the hard work out you have just put yourself thru.

Nina said that when she got in there she realized how soaked she was so she decided to take off her work top and just be in her sports bra. I could only imagine her breast just being pushed up and clinging onto the sports bra. However Nina said that she had taken off her sweat pants as well and she was wearing her spandex workout shorts I imagined how tight those shorts were on her ass, her ass is a site to see. So now Nina had my full attention and this is where her story took a different but exciting direction for me on her new friends were. She said that she had been on the treadmill for about fifteen minutes when she could tell that she was being looked at. When she turned around she could see two men looking at her. When they realized they both got caught one of the men looked away while the other gave Nina a smile and started on the treadmill in the corner. Both didn't have shirts on and according to Nina were in very good shape both were white but the first one had dirty blonde hair with a full sleeve tat on his left arm, the second one was a little taller, fair skin and brown reddish hair. Nina said that every few minutes she would look back and catch the men staring at her again, and like the first time both men acted like before.

Nina said that there was a TV that was turned off above her and that she was able to make out the two men's reflection and they were both hitting each other motioning each other to approach her but neither one of them did. Nina said she wasn't scared of the two men that they were both very handsome and she liked knowing that she was able to make these men act like they were teenagers again. Nina said that this was going on for at least thirty minutes and that she wanted one of them to approach her so she could have some fun flirting but nothing. Nina decided to focus on the workout instead since these two guys didn't have the guts to approach her then their loss. Nina said she didn't notice two things first that the treadmill had just jump up to a higher cycle and that the one man who smiled who's name I later found out was Jackson had finally had built enough courage to approach Nina. What happened next was a matter of perfect timing according to Nina, when the cycle jumped up Nina had lost her footing and was falling backwards Jackson caught her he wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. Nina said she looked back at him not knowing what just happened she also didn't realize that Jackson's hands were holding her breast. She said she couldn't help but stare into his eyes and he the same and that's when they kissed she said he brought her back even closer to his chest she said she could feel the heat and sweat coming from his chest, he was holding on tighter to her breast then she came to and realized what just happened she took a step away from Jackson, she looked at him the look in his eyes told her everything the feelings that ran thru her were overwhelming does she go with what her sexual nature was telling her to do or does she grab her things and get out as soon as possible.

Jackson answered for her, he could tell by her face she was conflicted, he took a step forward put his arm around her and brought her closer kissing her. Nina felt the rush of sexual energy from Jackson his kiss was strong and sensual and she could feel his hard member against her stomach. Jackson was moving one hand down Nina's body while the other was taking off her sports bra exposing her breast to Jackson and to Lee who was still standing in the back just watching. Jackson who stood about six feet tall lifted Nina up to taste her breast in his mouth the mixture of her skin and sweat was more than he could stand and Nina felt the same grabbing the back of Jackson's head and pushing it down upon her breast so he could take all of it in. Jackson being overwhelmed by Nina pulled off the spandex shorts down and off with one swift motion he then tried to pull his shorts off he told her all he could think was being inside her. She said not yet and was able to slide down his tall and muscular frame, she pulled down his shorts to expose his hard dick and stared at it because it was so thick she got on her knees and took in all of Jackson's cock she said she rolled her tongue on top of the head of his penis which drove him crazy, that is Nina's special move once she does that to you, you belong to her.

She knew what was going to happen but she was going to be the one in control, she wanted his dick inside her but she wanted to tease him for bit, she said she licked up and down his dick down to his balls his legs started to jump due to the overwhelming feeling he was receiving from her, Nina said what drove Jackson over the edge was when he looked down at her and she was staring right back at him with his dick in her mouth , this caused Jackson to pull her up and turn her around but she said to wait and looked back where lee was standing .

Lee was still standing in the same spot but this time he was completely naked pulling on his cock, Nina couldn't believe the size of his cock she told me Lee had to be at least eleven inches. However the size didn't matter she wanted it inside her mouth while Jackson fucked her from behind. As Jackson entered Nina a wave of ecstasy flowed thru her body his thick cock was embraced by her wet pussy aching to be fucked. The thrusting given by his dick was pure delight; with each thrust he was going deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. She knew she was missing something and that was Lee and is massive member, she wanted it in her mouth she wanted to taste his pre cum and she had to have it now. She looked back and with a low moan told Lee to please put his dick in her mouth. Lee did not hesitate as soon as he got close enough Nina had grabbed his 11 inch member and put in her mouth. Nina was being put into sexual overdrive and every part of her body was engulfed in the pure raw nature of the moment.

All three became one fluid movement Nina was being lifted by Jackson holding her hips with every thrust, while lee's cock went down Nina's throat inch by inch. Nina didn't care if anyone came in the feeling was just to liberating, she had never felt this way before but she loved it and knew she had to keep going. She told both men to keep fucking her to use her, she started her dripping pussy faster down Jackson's dick she could feel that Jackson wasn't going to last long which made her pussy clamp down on his dick harder she also started sucking on lee's cock harder and was jerking him off this was driving him crazy she knew she could tease lee but not all the way her goal was to feel Jackson cum inside her. Nina new exactly what to do she wanted Jackson's cum and she wanted it now she looked back at him made eye contact and then she said cum in me daddy cum in your little slut, she said that's all it took and he was cumin inside my wife she felt his cum inside her pussy and his throbbing cock sent her into an orgasm that she thought that the people outside of the dark room had to have heard.

Jackson cock slipped out of Nina's cum drenched pussy, even thou Nina was exhausted she wanted two more things, first she wanted to lick up the rest of Jackson's cum from his dick and she wanted lee to fuck her with that massive cock of his. She turned around and grabbed Jackson's dick took it all in sucking on it trying to get every drop of his cum inside her throat, she looked back at lee and no words were needed he planted this long cock deep inside her which she said took her breath away for a second the feeling of pain and pleasure was taking over. Lee kept pounding Nina harder and harder Jackson lye on the floor totally exhausted from the fuck and blowjob of his life. Jackson's dick had become limp and drained of cum. With his friend out lee grabbed Nina standing up and planted his dick even deeper than before. Nina's legs wrapped around lee's waist riding up and down his dick in front of the windows looking out to the regular part of the gym if anyone had looked hard enough they could have seen a fantastic fuck in the making.

Nina was happy that she had waited for lee to fuck her his massive cock was making her whole body shake and she knew she wouldn't be the same for a few days. She could start to feel lee's cock start to swell and all she could think about was looking into his eyes and kissing him while she was getting the fuck of her life. Every thrust soon became faster and harder and she knew what was about to happen she looked at lee and all she could say because of the fantastic fucking was please cum , and with that she felt a blast coming from lee's dick she felt the warmth of his juices soaking her insides he kept fucking her and it felt like he was getting deeper and deeper than the feeling hit her the overwhelming feeling that came from deep inside her was like a heat wave coming from inside her body she said her body was arching back and the orgasm from her body was like a tidal wave pushing down on her body her cumin on lee's dick only made him cum inside her again he kept fucking her while sucking her tits.

She could tell it was almost over when lee laid her down on the floor and even thou he was going limp he was still trying to put every drop of his hot juices inside her their sweat as well as the rest of them became one Nina looked at lee and simply kissed him. All three knew that they couldn't just stay there all night and fuck as much as they wanted to they knew that they had to leave. After they got dressed both men asked Nina would she like to come over to their house for some more fun. She said not tonight, that she had to get back home because her husband would be waiting for her, this shocked both men she interrupted their confused looks and said not to worry.

She asked for their numbers and said maybe in a few weeks that the two of them and her husband could give her another good fucking and without any hesitation both men said hell yes. Jackson and lee walked Nina to her car she gave both of them a long passionate kiss rubbed each of their cocks and told them simply until next time. She then got into her car and wondered how I would react by what she had done, later that night I fucked Nina harder and longer than I had ever fucked her before. That happened three months ago and we go to Jackson's and lee's house as much as Nina can handle.