Nina and Renee Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, there was a crackle of static noise and a large man wearing an armored leather bodysuit appeared. It was the gorgonite known as Loki. They all froze with surprise, their smiles fading fast.

Loki smiled broadly and warmly. He seemed to be in high spirits.

"We finally meet again, ladies!" he said, affecting an Australian accent. "Say, I don't think we've met before," he said, reaching his hand out to Kyle. Kyle extended his out of surprise, and they shook.

Loki noticed the datapad lying on the table, and a wireless transmitter in his brain began hacking into its voice recognition databanks. Meanwhile he looked around the table, eyebrows raised, a thin smile on his lips. No one knew quite what to say.

"Oh, that's fine, if no one will invite me to sit down I'll just stand."

***

It was time for Leifa and Macy to give the lover girls some time to themselves. Before they left, they reminded Nina of some very important rules regarding the symbiont.

"Remember, for now you can still take it off easily by pulling on a little tab under your scrotum," said Macy. "It's only permanent if you fall asleep with it on. Even then, if you really don't like it anymore, he will understand and detach. So if you have second thoughts, don't fret too much."

"I thought you said it would be really hard to separate from? Like it would make me go crazy?"

"No, Miss Nina, it's not like that at all," interjected Leifa. "We said that if I tune it incorrectly, it could be bad like that. You have my word that it's tuned perfectly. Now, separating is possible but it has to be mutual. If you have willpower, it will be easy."

"I see," Nina said, a little uncertain. "Well, I guess it will be alright."

"I also want to remind you, masturbating and group sex will bring you up in phases."

"Yes, I understand the phases," Nina said. "I remember how Renee was too."

"Okay, but remember, because the 33 series symbionts do have a way of drawing themselves into risky situations," Leifa said.

"Here," said Macy, placing a stack of trays on the night table. "We've left you some food trays."

"Bye bye," Leifa said. Walking gracefully to the door, they turned and waved once more before exiting. The doors slid shut behind them.

Wasting no time, Renee climbed on top of Nina's caramel thighs. They began to kiss and caress.

"It looks amazing on you," Renee said as she looked Nina up and down. Although Nina had a very feminine face and ample breasts, her new cock along with her bobbed hairstyle gave her more of an androgynous overall appearance that pleased Renee greatly.

"Ride me, babe," Nina replied. Nina must have complimented Renee a thousand times on her looks. She was simply stunning, with innocent eyes and the body of a lingerie model. She was enticed by Renee's slender waist, the full curve of her breasts and ass were causing Nina's cock to stand up rock hard.

Renee laid down atop Nina, breast to breast. As they kissed, she reached down to caress Nina's straining tip. She straddled Nina's hips, letting her moist pussy lips slide ever so slightly as they pressed against the underside of Nina's throbbing cock. Her gentle caresses lit a thousand fires inside Nina's body.

Renee's silky breasts rested upon Nina's straining melons. Nina pressed her shaft up against Renee's dripping slit.

"Oh, you're wet," she panted.

Renee nodded.

Although hard before, Nina's cock now felt as stiff as a pillar of granite, and as jumpy as a live wire. She craved the relief that only Renee's loving sex could provide.

"Renee, oh God Renee I need you. Ride me!" Nina panted.

The shapely young blonde slowly slid onto the dark, throbbing dick meat that had once been her own. She looked into Nina's eyes as the shaft penetrated deeper.

Feeling the pleasure as though for the first time, Renee was beside herself. It was a much tighter fit than she realized back when she was using it on her friends. Nina was writhing and squirming underneath her and every movement Renee made seemed to bring Nina closer to the brink.

"Renee, oh, baby! Mmm, so tight! You're gonna make me cum, oh, oh fuck!" Nina moaned as she thrust into her lover's tight pussy.

Renee tried to answer, but the words were gone after the first thrust. She felt her pussy getting filled to the top, Nina's eager cock bumping gently against her cervix. She squirmed, afraid that Nina might batter her delicate insides, but each time she felt the cock bottoming out inside of her it was only a gentle thrill.

Renee remembered that the cock was designed not to harm. She got up and sat down hard on it. Her blonde waves bounced as she took Nina's dick to the hilt again and again.

The new sensations had Nina spinning. She held still and shut her eyes. Her shaft was ready to blow and she couldn't seem to hold on. The orgasm came crashing up into her from her pelvis outwards, a roiling, electrifying burst that had her shaking like a live wire.

Renee was loving Nina's big, hard dick. As she could guess Nina was about to climax, she became very excited. She wanted all the hot, gooey cum that TeeGee could muster. She couldn't get her mind off of the thought of having that cum pump fill her with that massive dickbutter overload.

"Oh god! I can't stop! I -- I'm -- ohh! Ahh!"

Nina's cock started to pump and spurt, the orgasm took Nina to a new level of ecstasy. One almost painfully delicious spurt led to another, as her cock pumped its load into Renee. The sticky hot fluid spurted up through the blonde's cervix until her womb was overflowing, and then it inundated her pussy until there was nowhere else for it to go, then it splashed out of her tightly stuffed twat in a series of creamy staccato bursts.

The sensation of hot jets of cum streaming over her inner walls at high-pressure sent Renee into a dizzying orgasm. She felt so full, tears were coming to her eyes. Each new stream of cum sent Renee reeling with pleasure, and Renee's convulsing pussy coaxed one massive blast of cum after another out of Nina's cock. Long moments passed before they came down from their mutual cycle of ecstasy.

Nina could see stars tracking through her vision. She and Renee opened their eyes. They found their laps utterly covered in a thick layer of jizz. They looked at each other and smiled, and that erupted into peals of laughter.

As anticipated, Nina's stomach began to growl. Nina's caloric intake would have to just about triple to keep up with the symbiont, and the symbiont was ready to collect its due. There was no denying it.

Next to the bed, food trays were stacked five deep. Nina grabbed the first and wolfed down the savory meats and vegetables as if they were nothing but crumbs. She finished the cheese cake in three bites and went straight to the next tray.

"Oh, so hungry!" she said, excusing herself as she grabbed the entire tray and tilted it sideways so the food slid down to one corner. She used a spoon to scoop it into her mouth, and in seconds it too was gone.

As she ate, she felt her symbiont grow harder and harder. Nina grabbed the third tray. After devouring everything on it, she felt a pleasant sensation of fullness in her stomach. Then, to their surprise, she blew another load, shooting several ropes of jizz straight up into the air. Neither of them had been touching it.

"Mm, it's so wonderful," Nina said, savoring the afterglow of her last orgasm. She felt like she could fuck all night. "Thank you for giving me this chance to try --"

"Shh shh shh," Renee interrupted. "Don't thank me for that. Thank me for this," she said, scooting her rear down to the edge of the bed and leaning forward to lick the dribbling precum from the tip of Nina's cock. She took the whole tip into her mouth and began sucking on it.

"Oh, so good, Renee," she said.

The blonde sucked on the ten inch pole like an eager young lover, taking it to the back of her mouth and bobbing up and down on the head. The tip alone was quite a mouthful and Renee slobbered up and down on it. Before long she smiled as she tasted a steady flow of precum. It was sweet, like caramel and milk. It turned her on like crazy.

Nina let out a gasp as Renee took her in deeper. She gazed intently, unbelieving, as Renee's head began bobbing lower and lower on her shaft. She reached up to hold her blonde hair back and get a good look.

Nina watched as Renee took the cock deeper into her open mouth, cramming all ten inches down her throat and bobbing on it like a blowjob goddess.

"Oh fuck!" Nina hissed, the urge to cum mounting. "How -- where did you learn to do that?"

Renee kept going, slurping on Nina's cock until her nose bumped into Nina's abdomen. Renee reached up and slid her fingers under Nina's ass cheeks, gripping them and pulling her hips toward her face. There seemed no bottom to Renee's throat.

Nina head began to spin. She couldn't understand, but she loved it. She threw her head back and grasped her breasts, pinching and tugging her nipples. Renee continued to suck and suck, taking the veiny brown cock all the way down her throat. She didn't even come up for air. Somehow she was breathing through her nose. After two minutes, Nina was clawing the sheets, unable to hold back another instant.

"Ungh! Gonna cum--" Nina warned.

Instead of pulling off, Renee grabbed Nina's hips and pulled her face on all the way, swallowing the twitching shaft and holding on tight as Nina released a flood of cum. She swallowed repeatedly, using her esophageal muscles to massage the shaft. Nina cried out with surprise and excitement as her orgasm peaked. Renee swallowed and swallowed while Nina's cock spurted a massive load that filled Renee's stomach with hot white cream.

Renee pulled off with alarm when she felt her stomach filling up and Nina's cock showed no signs of stopping. She started bobbing up and down on the shaft, cum spraying out of the corners of her mouth and splattering everywhere. Nina held on tight to Renee's wavy blonde hair, and thrusted her face down onto her cock over and over, bringing a second wave of intense, convulsive spasms.

After toweling off, they lay in each other's arms and talked, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"TeeGee was right to choose you," Renee said, eyes closed, a blissful smile warming her elegant countenance.

"Why?" Nina asked.

"You two mesh well, I can feel it. You seem so in control. So good."

"I felt a little out of control."

"Do you remember how out of control I was? Trust me, you're doing better."

"Does it really matter that he chose me?"

"It does, from what I hear." Renee thought back to her first time with TeeGee, and how many strange thoughts and fantasies filled her mind. It occurred to her that Nina was now probably having the same thoughts. She grinned.

"So, Nina, what kind of fantasies are you having?" she asked, bluntly. "Come on, you can tell me."

"You know, just," Nina paused, "Sex."

"Well I know that," Renee said, rolling her eyes. "What kind of sex? Go on, tell me." She lowered her voice to almost a whisper. "Tell me what you want to try next."

Nina hesitated. She had just had Renee's mouth and her pussy, did that mean that the next thing would be Renee's ass? Visions came vividly to her mind, of plumbing Renee's tight backdoor. She was afraid to describe them to her fiancee. She tried to think of something else, and more visions came to mind, unbidden, as if from a separate mind inside of hers.

"I never thought things like this before," Nina admitted, still trying to understand what she saw. She was picturing several hot babes on their knees, all of them trying to suck her cock at the same time. One of them was gagging and choking as Nina rammed the long thick meat down her throat. Right when she was about to cum, she pulled out and rained cum down on all of them.

She found that Renee wasn't even in the picture. She wasn't in her fantasy, at least that time.

Renee is my only love. Do you hear me?

A vision appeared, with Renee bent over, moaning and drooling with animal lust as she got pounded from behind by some unseen lover.

Better.

"My god, I think I can see you blushing," the blonde grinned.

"Renee, it's like my brain is not home. Sexually, I'm a very different person. The symbiont, I'm seeing, and wanting all his perverted fantasies!"

"It's okay, Nina. That's how he is. He puts a supercharged sex drive right there in your brain. It takes some time for you both to adjust."

"Okay, well, I guess I knew that was coming," Nina said. "Oh, you never told me you could suck cock like that."

"Oh yeah. A nanotech pill," Renee replied. "Josie found them, got them for Bonnie and me. It improves esophageal muscle control and modifies the gag reflex. Also opens up a breathing canal next to the windpipe."

Nina's eyes were wide. "You lucky--!"

"You can fuck my throat just as deep, and as hard, as you want. Just remember to pull out and cum on my face sometimes," she giggled. "I want to be able to taste that sweet cum."

"Alright, alright, I can tell you want to hear some dirty talk," Nina said with a grin. "Now get down here and suck this cock."

Renee crouched down between Nina's long legs and took the rigid meat into her mouth once more.

"Ahh, oh yes," Nina gasped as Renee encircled the shaft with both hands and stuffed the head into her hot, wet mouth. Nina gathered Renee's blonde hair into her hands and began gently thrusting her shaft towards Renee in time with her movements.

"Suck it," Nina said, pushing Renee's face a little harder up against her shaft. She felt Renee's throat open for it. "Suck it down deep. Open that throat." She groaned as she felt her cock sliding into Renee's neck. Visions of fucking entered her head.

"You wanted to know what I'm thinking? Ramming it into your throat while you choke and gag," Nina panted. "Then pumping my load right through you."

True, Renee thought as she wrapped her lips around the thick root of Nina's cock. Gagging was one of TeeGee's turn-ons. Too bad, she had no desire to play that game. She bobbed up and down the entire shaft, slobbered on it from root to tip, letting long strings of saliva drip freely down her chin. She wriggled her head from side to side, easing the long, thick shaft down her throat. Nina groaned and sighed, and looked down at Renee. Renee's eyes were locked on hers.

"You taste so good," Renee said as she pulled off. "It's turning me on like crazy to have you in my mouth. Show me another fantasy." With that, she got on all fours, pointed her hips at Nina, and wiggled them invitingly.

Seeing Renee on all fours, TeeGee filled her mind with images of Renee taking it up the butt, wide eyed and open mouthed as she was stretched and stuffed like a game bird.

Nina positioned herself behind Renee and pressed her meat up against Renee's slit instead. Renee looked back her. Before she could say another word, Nina began sliding her cock into the blonde's tight cunt. It seemed like only moments before Nina started hitting Renee in just the right spot, and Renee started cumming so hard she was screaming.

They screwed for several minutes before Renee could calm down enough to catch her breath.

"So good. Oh god! Oh yes," she chanted.

"You like that, don't you?" Nina asked. "Your pussy is so tight."

"It is, and it's all yours," Renee said. "My ass is your too. Take me." She spread her ass wide with both hands.

"Oh, so you want it up the ass? Want this entire dick shoved up there?"

"Yes," Renee replied. She felt vulnerable as Nina's stiff cock pressed up against her anus. She was simply glad that she had also taken a nano-therapy for her anus as well, that would prevent strain or injury during anal sex. That, however, was a secret no one needed to know.

Thoughts of massive cock invading asshole swirled through Nina's brain. She realized it wasn't just Renee's ass. She pictured her cock so big it was like a third leg, ramming it into Leifa until it was in her throat. Or just sneaking up on Kirsten in the gym and plowing it into her ass by surprise. The possibilities seemed endless.

She almost didn't hear Renee's voice through the fog.

"Ooh, so good baby. I love it."

Nina was a little shocked to find that she was already fucking Renee's ass, and she wasn't sure how long it had been. She took it slow, savored each stroke, and willed herself not to get carried away too soon.

The ivory-skinned sex kitten squirmed and writhed around the fat pole that Nina kept shoving deeper into her butt. Renee tried to look back up at her lover, but the pleasure was dizzying. Nina smiled and pushed harder, encouraged by the unmistakable look of ecstasy on Renee's face. Nina diddled Renee's clit and squeezed and fondled Renee's bouncing breasts. Waves of pleasure began to crest inside Renee, taking her for a tumble through a wash of mindblowing orgasms.

Nina could feel her lover's ass contract around her shaft each time she brought the lithe blonde to orgasm. Amidst grunts and sighs, she plowed the blonde's ass over and over, making Renee cum countless times.

Nina herself was on the brink of release. She slowed down, moving less and less, until finally she had to stop all movement or her cock would erupt.

"Are you gonna cum?" Renee panted, feeling the shaft throbbing wildly inside of her tight little rear.

"Ngh! Yes, I'm on the edge!"

"Fill me up with that sweet cum!"

"Here it comes!" Nina squealed. She screwed Renee full speed, screaming while her cock began filling Renee with blast after blast of hot cum. Soon the spurting cock had filled Renee's colon so much that a queasy pressure started to build up inside of her. She began to groan and squirm.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped, feeling Nina's cock pumping more and more hot spooge up her back door. "Are you still cumming? I feel like I'm gonna pop, pull out!"

Nina pulled out, her cock still spurting. Nina sprayed and splattered ropes of jizz up along Renee's back and shoulders and all over the wall. Cum poured out from Renee's gaping ass onto the bed in a white puddle.

Nina flopped down on her stomach, spent. They lay there for a moment to recover.

"It looks like someone set off a jizz bomb in our bed," Renee said with a giggle, propping herself up on one elbow and caressing Nina's back.

"Mm. How's your ass?"

"Never better." They both laughed.

"Come on, let's take a shower."

As they headed to the shower, small robots emerged from the air ducts to clean up.

***

While Nina and Renee were planning to go to sleep, the others had all gathered in the dining room, including the Avashai, who were seated side by side. Kyle snuck glances at them repeatedly. Their large, firm white breasts were truly a sight to behold. He was also not sure what exactly the others were talking about.

"You have some nerve coming aboard my ship," Chester growled. "This violates security protocols. It's out of my hands now. Understand this, Loki. We can't continue on our trip. So much for hitching a ride. We're stopping until you get off."

"Chester, aren't you on leave?" Loki replied. "More to the point, aren't you the captain of the ship? Give your directives and protocols a rest. You'll find that I'm hardly an imposition."

"I already saw you hack into secure a comm link. What else are you going to do while aboard this ship?"

"Nothing, I promise! I'm only here to observe, I find this all very fascinating. After all, they were part of my experiment."

"What experiment?" Bonnie asked.

"You know, the whole leaving the symbiont on Earth for some random person to discover. Which Nina did."

"Don't even think about taking the symbiont!" Leifa said.

"Of course not. It's not mine anymore, remember? That's part of the whole reason we won the trial and Lady Vera self destructed. I might add that the lot of you were made famous and popular thanks to me."