Nina Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

"Just what is the game?" asked Vulva, with a slight shiver in her voice.

"He has to guess who is riding him," whispered Virginia, once again managing to save the day with her wits, even if she wasn't bright enough to realise that since both she and Vulva had spoken, there could only be one mouth occupied.

Glans didn't speak, which either meant he wasn't minded to guess, or that he had other things on his mind. I slid my mouth off his cock and straddled him quickly, pulling my thighs wide apart and bracing myself as I lowered my hips. The boy's instincts told him to hold his cock in the right position, although frankly it was so stiff that it had nowhere else to go but up.

I bit my lip and took as much of him as I could in my pussy. When I looked down, I was still so far off the bed, it was like looking down from the ceiling; I had taken but a fraction of his cock inside me. I worked my lips - moistened by the deep fingering my pussy had received from Virginia - up and down over the head of his monstrous penis with the same care that I taken him between my other lips, feeling them stretched wide about him. I smeared his cock with my juices as far down as I could reach. A shudder passed through me, the merest forewarning of just how tempestuous a reaction I might have shown had I been able to stay there, but I knew I could not stay for long.

In any case, Glans chose that moment to murmur my name, and Vulva clapped her hands and shrieked her congratulations, as if the Prince had achieved some great feat of identification. Perhaps he had... for he had aroused something in me I could scarce identify myself, but which I knew I needed badly.

I was minded to ask Virginia to take her place in the saddle next (and I am sure she would have vaulted into place without hesitation), but Vulva was wide-eyed with eagerness, and I could not bring myself to keep the lovers from each other any longer.

Her beloved was erect and as lubricated as I had been able to make him, but I was unsure if Vulva could yet be ready to take her place on his thick pole. Of course, I was ignoring the obvious role Virginia had chosen to play, and Vulva had to lift herself off three of the maid's fingers, which slid from her wet cunt with an audible and liquid popping sound. The girl almost fell over in her brisk rush to the bed, and she drew open her mouth to "groom" the prince. Compared to my own dainty features, Vulva had a capacious mouth, and she stretched it around Glans' organ without difficulty, although she was quick to gag as it almost went down her throat as she pushed down.

"I once visited the land of the Centaurs," whispered Virginia, which seemed a curious remark until I recalled that the girl was unlikely to have seen much of the forest in those parts save when she was bent over a fallen tree trunk. She had a wistful look on her face, and I must admit, I formed the desire to travel a little more widely myself at the same time.

My breasts were still heaving from the short time I had spent in the saddle, and Virginia took advantage of my momentary lack of self-control to slip her fingers into my pussy, much as she had been fingering Vulva scant moments before. I clenched on the intruding digits with some desperation, and I didn't even demur when Virginia's thumb settled on my anus as if she intended for it to take up residence, but in truth I was most concerned to see that the young lovers on the bed consummated their union.

I need not have concerned myself. Following my lead, after but a moment with his hard cock in her mouth, Vulva leapt into place across his hips, pulling her pussy lips wide open and pushing her young cunt down with considerable determination. I allowed myself a brief smile of triumph, but then Vulva seemed to freeze in place, her young body barely astride Glans' thick penis. There was a strange look of puzzlement on the prince's face.

"She's still a maid," giggled Virginia, knowingly. I had only the vaguest idea of what this meant in terms of the breaching of her gates, but to my mind there was the greater threat that Glans had caught the scent of Deepthroat's erotic elixir.

"Pinch his nose closed!" I squealed to Vulva. Both she and Virginia turned to look at me as if I were mad (and in some ways, they were quite right to do so!), but Vulva was determined to play the game to the finish, and she clamped Glans' fine noble nose shut with her dainty fingers, and at once he came to his senses - or lost what little sense he had completely, depending on his point of view - and with a might thrust upwards of his hips, he impaled Vulva on the precious object of her desire.

She screamed but once as he burst through the gates of her virginity, but then she could scarcely draw breath as he began to buck underneath her like a crazed bullock. When she did open her mouth, it was only to cry out "Oh, horsey!" or to sob with pleasure.

I had drawn a breath myself for several moments, but I let out a long sigh once Vulva was impaled to the hilt, and thrashing up and down on Glans' cock as if she was taking a thoroughbred to a great victory. With one hand on his chest, and the other clamping his nostrils closed, she gripped her mount with knees and ankles, and galloped with him towards the finish. "Oh, Glans!" she wailed. Luckily, he did not risk the game coming to a premature end by speaking her name in return, although I had no fear that Vulva would dismount him in a hurry. Whatever else was on either of their minds right then, I strongly suspected it had nothing to do with my childish ruse about Glans guessing whose pussy he was filling. Vulva's eyes opened wide, and her mouth too. She mewed desperately.

My eyes and mouth opened a little wider too, just at the moment, as Virginia's thumb moved in. The sound I uttered was one of total relief.

Vulva bucked up and down furiously, and I watched Glans' whole body go rigid. Virginia purred jealously into my ear, and worked her hand deeply into my body. It was intensely distracting, and yet part of me knew that there was one small flaw in my plan, something I needed to deal with very soon. It was just so hard to think when what I really needed to was force my hips down on Virginia's thumb and fingers. Luckily, the maid provided the answer herself.

"Is it a problem if he knocks her up?" she asked.

Oh, dear... that cursed ignorance of mine. Through working with Tumescence and the manuscripts, I had learned that sex could lead to pregnancy could lead to babies, but despite the facts of life being in my head, I really hadn't grasped them at all. My rather silly plan to get Glans and Vulva together would work all together too well if he (to use Virginia's term) Ôknocked her up'.

"How do we prevent that?" I hissed to Virginia against the backdrop of growing moans and sighs from the bed.

Virginia seemed quite surprised at my question. "There are ways," she giggled. "Tumescence brews a potion that many of the women here at the palace use. I have some in my chambers." I nodded, though I suspected that there was no time for her to run and fetch it. "Or one has to use more basic methods," the maid continued, with a catch in her voice that suggested she was remembering each method in elaborate detail. She didn't elaborate, and from the sounds coming from the bed, there wasn't going to be time for her to explain things to me in any greater detail. In any case, my mind was starting to wander as she stroked her fingers and thumb ever deeper in my gushing body. I was left with only one recourse.

"Do something!" I begged. After a few seconds, I came to realise that Virginia hadn't entirely understood what I was pleading for, since she was now kneeling at my feel licking feverishly at my swollen clit.

"No!" I mewed. "Not that; do something to stop Vulva being pregnant!"

Virginia giggled and at that self-same moment, Glans let out a long moan, crying out Vulva's name. It was just the cue that the slutty maid needed.

"Well done! You guessed correctly again!" she cried, and rushing to the bed, she seized Vulva by the shoulders and dragged her off the length of the prince's glistening weapon. There was an audible pop. "Now, it's my turn..." she murmured.

I stood there watching with my mouth wide open, not at all sure this was the solution to any of our problems. What if Glans refused the change of partner (well, of course, I would not ask such a foolish question now); what if Vulva became jealous? Perhaps, more than anything at that point, I asked myself, who was going to make me cum? My pussy and anus were twitching with the memory of Virginia's fingers, and I was caressing my breasts restlessly with both hands.

Of the former problems, I need have had no great worry. Vulva wasn't put out by her sudden replacement at all. Instead, after lying back on the bed breathing heavily for a little while, she fell behind Virginia, perched on her hands and knees, and I heard her whimper "Golly!" and "Super!" before her mouth was stifled by her efforts to fill it with as much of Glans' cock and Virginia's pussy as she could manage.

As for Glans, his heavy cock slid up Virginia's open quim with gusto, the maid spreading her thighs and settling down on the great engine with her usual appetite. Soon the pair of them were thrashing together on the bed. For someone who had been virgin but a short while before, Glans had caught on pretty quickly. He took hold of Virginia's hips to steady her as the maid bounced energetically up and down on his proud dong. She placed her hands on his hard, flat stomach as she rode him vigorously, encouraging him with little endearments like "Fuck me harder, my Prince" and "What a fabulous cock!!" His tongue was hanging out.

The three of them were a maelstrom of fucking, and Glans in particular was bucking wildly. I saw the look on his face and recognised it clearly from our earlier tryst. I knew he was going to cum. It occurred to me - slowly, through the hot fog of my own heady arousal - that I still had no idea what Virginia's plan might be, unless it was simply to exchange the risk of her own pregnancy for that of Vulva's.

At that moment, I watched Virginia lift her self up, and take his cock in her hand. She shuffled fractionally forward, then sat back down again. Glans gave a wild, strangled yelp and I heard Vulva utter an extremely deep, sobbing cry against the bodies in front of her. Standing on tiptoe, I managed to get a glimpse of Virginia's chosen form of birth control. She had removed his cock from her sopping pussy, but she had speared herself even more thoroughly. She moved more deliberately, carefully, but rode him just as thoroughly as before, the pace increasing moment by moment.

It didn't take more than a few moments longer for the inevitable to occur. Glans arched his back and gave out a mighty roar; Vulva, who was fingering her own pussy with abandon, squealed and then stifled her mouth with a last bout of frenzied tonguing, at which point she and Virginia both moaned loudly and threw back their heads in ecstasy. Glans' huge organ quivered and jumped, and then he moaned once more, louder than ever, and Virginia pressed her widely stretched little arse back down tight on his thick meat once more, and I watched her face as she felt him spill his seed deep in her back passage.

And what of poor Nina? You might well ask. At the moment when the trio stiffened as one, each driving the other two to greater and greater bliss, and receiving twice as much pleasure in return, I mewed painfully and slipped from the room. I had never been so frustrated. In showing Glans and Vulva how they might enjoy each other (and her slutty maid too!), I had realised only too clearly that I was missing out on too much. I had to do something about that soon. But first, as ever, I had other matters to attend to.

***

Running back to Deepthroat's chambers (although it was hard to run when I was clenching my thighs tightly together), I let myself in through the doors, as quietly as I could. It felt that I had been gone for only a few moments, but - as ever - things had moved on since my departure.

My heart quivered as I looked across the princess' bedroom from the doorway. More than that, there was a deep chasm in my stomach, an emptiness I could not explain or understand. The fear inside me was unformed, but I suppose, in my heart, I dreaded that Bator might have withstood the effects of the perfume in some way, or that somehow the couple would have contrived an escape from its vapour, much as I had instructed Vulva to do.

I peered around the frame of the open inner door, and my heart missed several beats at what I saw there. The princess was much as I had left her, spread-eagled on her bed, tied to its four corners by the silken cords. Her nakedness was brazenly displayed, her open pussy flushed pink with lust. She was writhing a little, her ankles and wrists straining against the ties that held her fast. Her face was just a little red.

"Bator?" she called out, harshly, sounding extremely displeased. "Are you there? What are you doing? I can tell you are there, you oaf; I can hear you breathing. What is it? Why aren't you fucking me? Are you there?"

Oh, he was there, all right, and after that first brief glance at my employer, I could not take my eyes off him. He was standing at the foot of the bed, facing the princess (which meant I could stare at him forlornly while he could not see me). His smooth but muscular back was straight, his head erect ( wasn't able to see if that applied elsewhere to his anatomy). His russet hair spilled down across his shoulders like a river, gleaming of copper and bronze where it caught the light from the single group of candles illuminating the room.

He was quite naked, and his pale skin gleamed like moonlight, etched with shadows where the light played across the corded muscles of his thighs, back and shoulders. His hands lay at his sides, slender fingers open and closing, as if he was wrestling desperately with some decision.

He was looking down at the divinely beautiful princess. I could not see his face, but it was clear from his posture that he did not look away from her for a moment. Was he savouring the vision before slaking his lust on her body? Was he as enraptured with her as she had planned, despite all my efforts?

"Bator, my love," Deepthroat purred, her voice taking on a different note, as she substituted enticement for insistence. "Are you teasing me? I know you want me... and look - I am completely helpless, yours to do with as you choose."

Deepthroat, whether tied, chained, walled up in a dungeon or buried under a mountain would never be helpless. No, it was I who felt powerless and alone, and when Bator shuffled forward, and rested one knee on the bed, I knew she had captivated him, despite the trading of the perfumes. How could it be otherwise (and I am not wanting to sound as if I had already learned that men are not capable of restraint when faced with a naked princess tied to her bed)? On the other hand, I had seen how it had been possible for Glans to fuck the true object of his desire despite the olfactory trick played on him. Was that what was happening here? Was Bator resisting my trickery, and following his heart and his cock as he crawled between Deepthroat's wide-open thighs?

I span away from the arch of the door, biting my knuckles in frustration. I was desperate, and my helplessness only made me more rash. I had to find a way to lure Bator from the princess' bedroom - I had to!

I fled from the chambers, and stood outside in the hall, naked as the day, biting my lip and fighting for an idea. Could Virginia help me, I wondered - then dismissed the idea. I had instructed her to keep Glans and his beloved together, no matter what, and in any case I suspected that even her gargantuan lusts would have been sated by what she had just enjoyed.

At that moment, I felt a hand upon my shoulder, and I started so much my breasts flew up and down wildly. They were still rising and falling like heavy waves when I turned to come face to face with the two guards, who had mistaken my pause at the door as some indication that I was on the point of offering them a second bargain. At the sight of my heaving bosom, they both clutched their weapons, clearly ready to do combat once again.

"Are you all right, miss?" croaked one of them - the First, as I must name him.

I have to confess that I didn't know what to answer at first, my mind was in such a fever. And it wasn't just that these two fine specimens of manhood were saluting me so evidently, although I will own to having flashbacks to having been with the First on the balcony, brief and non-climactic though that had been.

You will also recall, assuming that you have been able to follow the events of that frantic morning, that I had promised to deal with the Second after I had performed my duties for the Prince. At the same time as the First was laying his solicitous hand upon my shoulder, the Second was looking at me pleadingly, I had rather tormented him by running naked backwards and forwards between the rooms of my Lady and her brother - in fact, his head was making circular movements, as if he was still following the gyrations of my boobs. On each of my previous passages across the passage, he had opened his mouth to ask if this was the time, only to see me disappear behind a closed door. This time I had nowhere to go. And, glancing down, I could see that he was primed and ready to complete our bargain. Come to that, when I glanced at the First, it was quite evident that he was ready to become the Third too.

For one brief moment, I considered asking the two guards to remain here, and to make some noise in the passage now and then, something that might disturb Deepthroat, or put Bator off his stroke, but I recalled that she was tied and he entranced, and in any case there was such a mute look of pleading in the Second's eyes, I felt honour bound to give up my honour.

I shrugged, and beckoned to the Second to follow me, and set off to find the balcony on which I had been with his comrade. I was somewhat bemused when the said comrade tagged along as well, which seemed to me to leave the Princess unguarded... and in a most vulnerable state, as I could testify. It was no consolation to know that she was with Bator.

My confused state was not assisted by the difficulties which then ensued, in which a woman and two armoured guards attempted to have sex on a small balcony, high up and over-looking the stables, smithy and yards at the back of the Palace. I thought having sex with one guard had been a little loud - not the screams, just the clattering of metal - but it was as nothing compared to the clamour that followed when they both attempted to fuck me at once.

The Second propped my curvy buttocks on the rail of the balcony and stood before me. His was a slender, curved tool, and it slid into my pussy quite easily; I was, after all, still exceedingly moist after all I had seen and endured that morning already. With his fleshy weapon in my pussy and his more professional weapon slapping against my thigh, he started at a regular pace and just kept going.

What tipped the balance of the situation - almost literally - was the fact that the First, in his haste to be the Third, demanded to be equal Second. By which I mean that as soon as the one fellow was sheathed inside me, the other started a perilous ascent up his comrade's back, one foot on the rail at my side, the other on a metal hook (by no means sturdy) in the wall, used to hold back the drapes that closed the balcony from the night air. Poised thus, he leaned over the other's back, and with my head tilted to one side, I was just about to get his stubby lance into my mouth.

Thus did we complete our bargain. I would suggest that the cock in my mouth stifled my moans of pleasure, but that presupposes that there were any, or that the blunt cock possessed by the First could have stifled anything. Oh, such a disappointment. When I had first seen these two at attention, I had imagined what it would be like when they were fully erect, little realising that all that they had was already on display. Oh, they went about claiming their prize with vigour, sure enough, but my thoughts drifted to my deflowering on the floor of my Master's Library, and this did not compare at all.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers