Nina Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Bator!" she screamed.

"Yes?" came a voice at my side.

I briefly saw Deepthroat's finely-plucked brows knot into a puzzled frown, and to see her lips begin to phrase a question, but then I shot my head to the side to catch the fine, handsome features of Bator, who was looking confused and somewhat perturbed at the scene before him. My eyes lingered on him for some time (I swear) and only slowly took in the fact that he was quite naked.

"Are you there?" I heard Deepthroat call out, and I turned to see her relaxing the grip of her pale thighs for a moment.

"No, are you?" came Tadgeri's reply, intimate and somewhat muffled and distorted by the extension of his tongue. Deepthroat clamped her thighs tight shut again and uttered a long moan. For this brief time, I hoped, we would not be overheard.

I reached out and took Bator's hand, and drew him closer to me. He was startled once more; I suspect I had inadvertently placed myself in one of the darker corners of the room, sheltered from the flickering light of the candles by a tall cabinet which housed Deepthroat's most formal gowns.

"What is -?" Bator began, in a hoarse whisper, but since I really didn't feel able to tell him what was going on, I took his face between my hands and kissed him deeply. My heart was hammering with anxiety, and I had some cause to fear his reaction, but instead he drew my body against his with his broad arms, and his tongue roamed freely in my mouth. I moaned against his warm lips.

When I released him, he seemed to realise that we needed to speak with greater circumspection. He cast another confused glance at the Princess, who was writhing under the assault of Tadgeri's tongue, and calling out his name - Bator's, that is. A smile crossed the artist's handsome face.

"By all the Gods, I'm good," he hissed, and then smiled.

"We should leave," I told him, and took his hand to lead him from the room. Deepthroat was straining hard against her bonds, screaming Bator's name, but she was gripping Tadgeri so tightly that he was quite deafened. I could see the skin on her legs becoming even paler where she had cut off all the blood lower down. Tadgeri was unfastening his pantaloons.

I didn't like to think about what would happen when he was able to hear again, and discovered that his amour was not the simple serving wench he had been promised, but the Princess of Mammari, and that she was screaming another man's name. In fact, it occurred to me only then that I really hadn't thought about this possibility at all. I decided it was time to flee from whatever reckoning awaited me.

In the darkened outer chamber, Bator pulled me against his broad (naked) chest, and kissed me again. I almost swooned. His hard cock was brushing against my belly, growing all the while. I had to fight with all my strength to push him back from me, and that fight started with me having to find the willpower to push at all. I also had to fight twice more in the short journey from the inner bedroom door to the chamber exit; Bator was tenacious in his passion for me.

I was confessing whether to let him have his way with me on the floor by the door, when I heard a harsh voice from outside, berating the guards for their slovenly dress and sloppy demeanour. Titania! What was she doing here?

Bator was looking at me dreamily, his thick erection swaying in the narrow space between us. He reached for me again, unaware of any danger.

"This way!" I hissed, and I led him back the way we had come, through the bedroom and into the bath chamber. As we passed through, I noticed that Tadgeri was lifting his mouth from my Lady's sodden quim, licking his lips as he tasted her. His lips, chin and moustache were dripping with her nectar.

Deepthroat was lying back, flushed and glowing with perspiration, her thighs and pussy pink and gleaming wet. Her breasts were heaving as she fought to recover her breath. Tadgeri stood slowly, dropping his unfastened pantaloons. His cock stood out, a long, curved scimitar of flesh and muscle. A deep growl left his throat, and he opened his mouth to speak. A squeak of horror jumped from my throat, as I realised that his heavy, stone-cutting voice would instantly give away his identity, and with a speed and agility I scarce knew I had, I jumped across the space between us, grabbed Virginia's skirt and stuffed it into his mouth. I feel sure he was about to protest, even though he was almost drowning in the scent of Deepthroat's perfume, but I put my knee in the small of his back, pushed his hips forward, and his long, slender penis slid easily into Deepthroat's cunt.

"Oh, by all the Gods, YES!" she screamed, her legs attempting to fold around him reflexively, but held tight by the cords. Tadgeri let out a roar like a charging bull, and started to piston his cock in and out of her willing pussy at a great pace. They both uttered a string of incomprehensible cries and sobs in time to the vigorous rhythm of their fucking, which gave me some home that they might not expose their identities just yet.

I pushed Bator towards the bathroom, fearful that at any moment Titania might come into the room and expose my foolish and impetuous plan. On the way, I seized the vial that contained the perfume I had manufactured, and which lay daubed on Deepthroat's body, though which was now swamped by the powerful aroma of her sex coming from the tunic under her arse. I closed the bathroom door and leaned back against it, as if I could keep the forthcoming storm at bay with my feminine frame.

"I don't understand what is going on..." Bator muttered, his head resting on one hand, his copper coils streaming over his shoulders, damp at the ends. His skin was gleaming and fresh.

I didn't know where to begin the explanation. For one thing, Bator looked confused and exhausted, as if waking from fitful sleep in a room he didn't recognise. He lifted his head, and looked at me, and there was something in his eyes, something intimate, something personal.

"I was dreaming..." he began, though his voice trailed off.

"You're in Deepthroat's chambers," I explained, in case I needed to begin at the basics.

"She asked me to come," he whispered. "And then when I arrived, she was..."

"Yes," I sighed plaintively. At the memory, his cock had twitched, becoming partly upright. Well, what did I expect? Deepthroat was deeply desirable.

"... but then, I... I..."

His cock was continuing to grow, inch by inch. I was glad to have the door at my back for support at that point. I found myself staring at it as we talked, as if I was holding a conversation with his cock and not with Bator. He might have been confused, but his dick wasn't.

"Bator... Deepthroat has a kind of perfume.. it's magical. Tumescence concocts it for her."

"Is that why I feel so...?" Another inch.

"Ummm, I think so... only..." I hesitated on the brink of explaining my deception to him.

"But I couldn't..." he continued, and to my amazement the last inch disappeared. Bator's cock was like a barometer of his confusion. At this point, I was feeling confused myself, confused about my goals, my motives, and what I had achieved. I wanted Bator... I was sure of that (wasn't I?), and this whole trick had been designed to make him desire me, not the Princess. But now I realised that this trick offered no victory. If he took me to bed because of the perfume, it would be magic that won, not me. I had defeated Deepthroat, at least for now, but I hadn't won anything.

I showed him the vial of perfume, the one I had brought. "This is what she used to ensnare you... what she thought would make you her slave. It's the perfume you smelled on her body when you... when you went to her." he took the vial from my hand and inspected it.

"But it didn't work."

"No," I sighed, shaking my head, and then lowering it so that my hair closed like a curtain across my ashamed face. "Bator, I have a confession to make."

"Nina," he moaned. "So do I."

I looked up, and saw Bator had unstopped the vial, and was now lowering it from his face as if he had inhaled deeply. He turned the vial upside down, and emptied the contents into the bath. My breath caught in my throat.

Confessions were going to have to wait, it seemed. Bator was fully erect now, and holding out his hand to me. I lay back against the door, using it for security now in more ways that one. Once I took a step towards him, I would be his captive just as much as if I had inhaled a perfume designed to make me so.

I stepped towards him.

***

I'm really not going to get away with leaving out a single detail of what happened, am I?

I remember every moment. We kissed in the middle of the room, beside the tub, on the cold flags of the marbled floor. He held me in his arms and crushed my breasts against his manly chest. I toyed with his small nipples and the scarce hairs on his torso as our tongues delved and explored and tasted.

He cupped my breasts, squeezed them gently and rubbed his thumbs over my nipples. They reacted immediately, stiffening into long stalks. I begged him to suck them and he did. I was moaning already, but from that moment I was gasping, panting, moaning, groaning, sighing, begging...

I couldn't stand, not even supported in his arms. My legs were just too weak. But that was perfect, as it turned down. I sank to my knees, kissing down his chest and across the hard muscles of his belly, until that huge penis was rubbing on my throat and then my chin, and I was kissing around it, around the base of his cock and his torso, across his balls and in the crease between them and his body. His hard, fat shaft rubbed over my lips and cheeks.. up into my hair. I extended my tongue, and tried to lick him from the base to the heavy, flared, purple crown, but as I traced the thick vein, I exhaled such a deep moan that I was barely halfway to the tip when I ran out of breath. I whimpered with need, kissed the hard muscle with my lips, savoured his male scent and taste, and then, finally, I sought to take him in my mouth.

The very action off feeling that awesome organ pass over my lips was enough to make me moan. I could feel every ridge, every vein pass over my tongue, and I felt the corners of my mouth stretch as his fullness possessed my mouth. Oh, and the taste of him, the flavour of his incredible maleness... it filled my mouth and nose, I breathed him and tasted him and savoured him.

He was so big, and yet so gentle. At first, the only way I dared take that huge cock into my mouth was with my hand curled around the base. Even then, each time I worked my mouth down so that my lips brushed the back of my thumb, I could feel his glans brushing at the entrance to my throat, and I gagged and swallowed and moaned around him. Yet, even though he was gasping with lust, and his penis throbbed mightily in my distended and wide-open mouth, he did not seek to rush me or overwhelm me.

His beauty and compassion and passion made me moan for him, and yearn for him. I wanted him to enjoy me completely, to take whatever he wanted from me. Every swoop of my mouth on his thick cock taught me more about how to make love to him, and I learned fast. I became used to the feeling of him hitting my throat, and relaxed myself, so that he could start to penetrate me. I felt a moment of panic, and then exhilaration, as Bator's thick cock worked slowly in and out of my throat.

I dropped my hand away from his cock, and let him have free access to my mouth as I massaged his heavy balls. My eyes fluttered open and closed. I was in heaven.

How long we stayed like that, with Bator fucking my mouth, I don't remember. I know that he was close to exploding in my mouth, when he gasped something I couldn't make out and drew slowly back. I sat on my haunches on the bathroom floor, massaging my jaw, watching his movements, my eyes wide open like twin suns as I took in the length and girth of that cock.

Bator laid towels on the cold marble floor, laid me upon them, and then laid me. I lay on my back, spine bowed as I lifted my head so that I could look down my body and observe Bator's cock move slowly between my thighs and into my yearning cunt. Blinded and face-down in the Library, I hadn't observed this moment with he who had taken my virginity; to my eyes, this was the first time, and it was thrilling.

I started to orgasm as I felt his cock spread my lips. I lifted my legs around his broad and powerful hips, and drummed my feet on his back as I felt him open my pussy and fill it with his penis. I was amazed at how I accommodated him, My pussy seemed to open like a flower towards the sun, and I was pouring out my honey around his pole. so that after but a brace of thrusts, he was coated with my lubricant and able to slide in and out of me easily.

I didn't stop cumming all the time he was fucking me. My head fell back onto the floor with an audible crack. I was stunned, but then I had been stunned the moment his penis bumped against my cervix. The fullness was indescribable, and my pussy was so sensitive, I could feel him touch every muscle and nerve-ending inside me.

He could not use his whole cock in me, because I was not long enough in the body to take him. Somehow he managed to avoid hurting me as he thrust his cock in and out, always careful not to go to deep, even when my heels were digging into his rump, urging him on. He pushed back my thighs, opened me another fraction, and I sobbed with pleasure and begged for more. By the time we finished, my knees were at my ears and my feet seemed to be in another part of the Palace. And still I urged him to give me more.

I looked up into his face, and saw the glow in his eyes and the set of his jaw, and then felt his penis stiffen even more, and tremble inside me. He grunted something - and once again I could not be sure what it was - and then I felt the first gush inside of me, and my orgasm extended to some higher place. I arched my back the other way, poised on the cheeks of my rear and my shoulder, rolling from side to side as I felt his semen warming the very depths of me. His cock continued to slide and thrust into me, driving his ejaculate so deep I was sure I would taste it. I was sobbing and gasping, and he uttered the most incredible grunts, and then he spoke that word again, and this time I understood, and bathed in the unfamiliar sound of my own name spoken in heat.

He lay against me after, and we kiss and held each other tight. I felt his penis soften inside me, and that almost trigged another climax in my demanding pussy. I had waited so long for this moment, you can hardly blame me for being so ready for the next. Actually, even if I had been fucking this man every twenty minutes for the last week, I think I would still have wanted him again.

It took a long time for the real world to intrude back upon my idyll, but crashing back it came. Above the hammer of my own heart and Bator's breathing against my ear, I could hear the sounds of a wooden bed being thrashed into submission, and Deepthroat's wails as she was shafted. I had a few irrational moments of wondering why it was that Tadgeri had not spent in her yet, how he had lasted longer than my virile beloved. We women are prone to such anxieties, I suppose. In my heart, I knew Bator had not been able to hold back because of the desire we felt for each other. In any case, I felt his cock stirring in me again, and that first movement, tempting us both to resume.

I steeled myself to resist. We had to escape the room. I managed to convince Bator to let me up (it only took a few minutes, and by that time I had no doubts about his desire for me!) and crawled to the door on my hands and knees to listen at the door. Bator came up behind me, but the only thing he could have heard was my deep groan of lust as he slid his penis into me from the rear.

"Please, Bator, not now," I begged, but not too loudly. I felt him stroking in and out of my pussy, and mewled piteously, already so close once more. But I also recognised a change in the pace of the rutting beyond the door and I knew we had to flee at once, before Titania intervened or either Tadgeri or Deepthroat removed their blindfolds. Bator would not stop, however, and when I looked back at him, and saw his face, my heart sank. He was surely entranced by the perfume.

I struggled free, and urged him to leave the bathroom with me. I opened the door into the darkness, and we crept through. Each step we took, I felt Bator's erection against my cheeks, and I was almost tempted to fall to the floor with him. The only way to escape the temptation was to urge him to go in front.

"Go to your chambers," I whispered, "I'll meet you there."

Reluctantly, he moved ahead of me into the shadows. The few candles that had been lit before appeared to have burned out, for there was only the slightest illumination near the bed, where I could see Deepthroat. My eyes narrowed, and I was relieved that her blindfold was still in place. I cast my glance up and down her body, which was filmed with sweat and cum, and realised that her feet had been released from their ties. Tadgeri's strong arms were turning her onto her stomach, spreading her legs. My breath caught in my mouth.

Deepthroat realised her fate at the same moment, and jerked her wrists against the cords about them, shaking the whole bed. Her arms were crossed above her head, which was twisted back, as if she was looking over her shoulder, As she struggled, the blindfold slid from her face, and her eyes opened so wide that the whites shone like beacons even in the gloom.

"Darling no! You know I can't take you that way! Oh, Gods, mercy!"

"You must!" came a heavy breath in return. "That is what I came for."

Tadgeri was a dim outline, a silhouette at the bottom of the bed. I could only imagine the cruel and determined look on his face as he spread her thighs and brought himself between the rounded moons of her rump. I heard him growl like a beast, feral and predatory, and then he was pressing himself against the Princess, and her mouth snapped open into a silent scream, her eyes closing and her whole body becoming a column of marble, stiff and immobilised with terror.

Tadgeri settled against her back, and started to undulate against her body, and the Princess' unspoken scream became a sudden rush of breath and sobs, relief and pleasure combined, and she felt him moving deep inside her.

"Oh God.. it's not possible," she cried. "But yet..."

She exhaled a long climactic moan and gave herself up to Tadgeri's punishing lusts. The relief on her face was evident. I imagined her picturing Bator's huge cock in her arse, and marvelling that she could endure it. She never would, of course. But as I watched Tadgeri sodomise her royal arse, I became determined that I would.

With that moment decided in my favour, I turned from the bed, determined to make my escape, a satisfied smile on my face. Though executed imperfectly, and with many strands left unknotted and free to unravel, my plan hadn't turned out so bad. I set off to find Bator.

But instead, as I turned, I ran straight into a hard-muscled form dressed in the uniform of the Captain of the Mustgethers. Instead of freedom, I found myself eyeball to eyeball with the Titania's implacable and resentful face.