Nina, My Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guards let me right in, patting me on the back and thanking me for letting them fuck my girlfriend's body! I thanked them for their assistance in "training" my future-wife and walked to the window where Nina was being disciplined.

Patti was now whipping Nina's still bared ass and thighs with a cat-o'-nine tails. There were nice welts showing on the flesh of my lover's bottom!

Patti saw me standing there and said, "Are you going to just stand there or do you want to help?"

"Oh, you look like you're doing fine without my interference," I said. "Just give me a holler when you get tired and I'll take over. OK?"

"Good enough! I'm really getting into this, to be honest," Patti said, as she continued the assault on Nina's nearly bloody ass. "It's a lotta' fun!"

I just sat on the floor and watched the fun. It was a real turn on, watching the incredibly kinky scene unfolding before my eyes!

Patti soon tired of abusing my lovely Nina and handed the whip to me. She said that the little leather bra was starting to chafe her more-than-ample 40DD breasts! I just looked and decided not to comment on them, but rather winked my appreciation for her assistance and her magnificent taste in Dominatrix-wear! She knowingly smiled back at me and blew me a kiss and went off to go back to work, decorating the store windows.

I continued whipping Nina's ass and hearing her grunting and groaning really started to work on my libido. I knew that Nina would have to be as horny as a bitch in heat, too, what with not being allowed to climax for the past twenty-four hours, and all!

So, I asked her, point blank, if she'd like to, finally, cum or not! She grunted like a mad woman! I thought for a minute she'd been posessed by a really horny spirit....but, no, it was just the rantings of a deliriously hot bitch!

"FUCK ME, NOW! I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT! JUST FUCK ME!!!" Nina hoarsely yelled out!

I heard her and I only felt more anger. She wasn't sorry for what she'd done at all. Not for going back on her promise to stop fucking strange men behind my back; and not for calling my mother (a very kind, loving and forgiving woman) a bitch!

"NO!" I yelled at her. I told her the wedding was off! But then...

Nina whimpered. She truly sounded defeated. She couldn't speak in her present condition, but she started to cry. Tears were streaming down her face, as she mouthed the words, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Over and over again. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Just then, I felt nothing but love for her again! I reached over to her and held up her head, wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her lips! I said I loved her and if this relationship, this marriage, was going to work, things would have to change!

"First of all, you will NOT be allowed to screw another man without my permission, is that understood!"

Nina nodded her head in agreement.

"And, secondly, my mother is not a bitch!"

Nina hung her head in shame.

"And, third, even IF she IS a bitch, only I may call her that!"

Nina looked up and started to laugh and cry when she saw me smiling at her, after I'd said that.

"And, last, when we're at home you will NOT be allowed to wear clothing of any sort! You will keep your anus lubed and your pussy shaved! You will be at my beck-and-call, sexually, is that understood! I will use you and your body whenever and however I deem necessary! When I have friends over you will treat them as you treat me. I am your new Master! You are, now and forevermore, my bitch! Is this understood?"

Nina looked up and began to cry again. Only THIS time she said, "Thank you. Thank you, very much, Master!"

I decided I would enjoy our new arrangement! I was also feeling very horny and my growing erection convinced Nina that I was, too! I pulled down my jeans and positioned my erection at the entrance of my new "bitch's" very wet cunt and slowly e-a-s-e-d it in, to the hilt. Then I pulled back just as slowly. These actions elicited moans of approval from Nina as the juices were flowing out of her cunt and running down her inner-thigh and pooling on the floor of the display nook where Nina was still handcuffed to the pipes.

I heard some applause from the spectators, outside, so I decided to really make this a fuck to remember! I pulled out of Nina's tight, clasping pussy and stuck three fingers into her juicy cunt. After they were fully saturated, I stuck one, then two, then worked the third finger into her anal orifice. After it was good and loosened, I replaced my fingers with my still slick cock! Oh, her ass was exquisitely tight and hot, as it grabbed at, and sucked in, my hard cock!!!

"Nina, I hope you're ready, 'cause I'm almost there, myself!"

Nina begged me to frig her clit for her so I reached my right hand over and stroked her love button, vigorously! This caused the desired effect, as she started to shake like a freezing, nervous chihuahua in an earthquake!

"Don't cum yet!" I yelled! "You're my bitch and I'll tell you when to cum!"

I prolonged her agony by diddling her clit harder than I was before!

I was just about ready to shoot my load into her rectum so I whispered into her ear, "OK, Honey, you can cum now..." And cum she did!!! Then I blew my load!!! We both screamed out each other's name as we poured out all our frustrations, into that one, climactic orgasm!!!

"GGNNNNNNNAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" We both sighed, at the top of our lungs!

I turned off the lights, after taking one last bow, and unlocked my lover's restraints. I took her home and bathed her from head to toe and rubbed salve on her welts and put her ravaged body to bed.

***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***

At ten in the morning I was awakened by Nina. She gave me a slow, warm and tender blowjob. After she had sucked me completely dry, she asked me what I wanted her to do next.

"Are you lubed up, down there?" I asked.

She just looked back over her shoulder as she got down on her knees in front of me, and said,"Of course, Master. Now and forever, I am yours, to do with as you please!"

"Very good, my little bitch. Very good. And just so you don't forget..." I shoved my dick up her ass hole, as hard and as fast as I possibly could! Nina whimpered again, because her buttocks were still covered with welts from the day before but she begged me not to stop fucking her, until I had cum! When I came, shooting another big load into her ass, she got up, licked off the cum from my dick and went downstairs, naked, to fix breakfast. When I'd come into the dining room she had prepared some tasty pancakes and scrambled eggs!

I left for work, kissing her good bye, and told her I'd be home for lunch. At lunch-time, I came home to a lovely plate of fresh fruit and turkey breast sandwiches. I licked her pussy, telling her what a good girl she was and let her cum. Then I left for work and told her to be ready to meet my mother in the evening!

That night, Mom came over and was surprised to see Nina, preparing dinner, in the nude. I told my Mother that Nina was now a "good girl and would not be allowed to wear clothes, around the house, ever again!" Mom was cool with that. In fact she even got up from the table and gave my naked fiancee a hug! Both Nina and Mom started to cry! I still don't know what that exchange was all about... But I'm a guy, so I'll probably never understand what was going on.

Nina and I were married six months later, on the first day of summer. It was a warm day, which sort of mirrored our relationship and our love for each other!

I said at the beginning of this story that, "I once had a nice girlfriend named, Nina." Well, now she's my slutty wife and we're more in love than ever before! I've got the best of both worlds!!!

* * * * *

Thanks for reading my story! I wrote it for a fan.

Nina, my love, I hope you're wet between your knees! Just know that I'd love to fuck you right now!!!

xoxox, -BB <(:-}D))

12