Nina Part Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

"Look what I've found," my rescuer chimed. The couple looked me over. He was a disreputable-looking chap with dark hair, a few days of beard on his face, and shrewd blue eyes. She was a slender young woman, with oval eyes Ð much like the blonde man who had "saved" me Ð and the same mass of tightly coiled blonde hair. She had tiny breasts, capped with long nipples which pointed rigidly from her body, and very slim legs.

I tried to introduce myself. "My name is Nina, and I'm looking for Ð"

"Never mind that," she interrupted. "Take off your clothes."

I stood there nonplused for a moment, not quite sure I had heard her right. Then my "saviour" walked past from behind me, having speedily shed his clothes. "I hope this is alright. Only, you're just what we need. Philippe is such a tit-man, you see." The scruffy chap nodded his head, and leered at me. He was sitting upright now, and beckoning me over. The blonde man stepped past, and stood at the side of the bed, whispering something to the girl. I noticed how alike they were Ð the same hair colouring, the same narrow eyes. I realised then that they were siblings.

The girl remained on her back, stretching her delicate limbs. Her brother moved around the bed behind Philippe. "Come on," he said. "This will make quite an interesting chain." His sister lifted her head, propping it on her fist. "I hope you know how to suck pussy," she hissed. I was horrified. We'd never had pets at home.

The situation suddenly struck me as being slightly threatening. I tried to back off "Actually, I'm not sure I Ð"

"Either get your clothes off or get out," the girl commanded in a tired voice. Well, that ended the dilemma. I couldn't go back outside while he might still be there, so I would have to obey. So, I pulled the cord on my pantaloons, and let them drop to the floor. Then I shrugged the small red waistcoat off my shoulders and dropped that too. It hadn't taken long for me to shed my clothes, and it wouldn't have taken that long had I not got my sandalled foot caught in the leg of my pantaloons just as I was preparing to kick them over by the door. I fell onto the bed into the waiting arms of Philippe.

"She's certainly very keen," the dark-haired man admitted, which compliment pleased my blonde rescuer enormously. "So, we're all happy now?" he asked. Philippe grinned even more lecherously, and the girl sighed. I found myself being turned round so that I faced in the opposite direction to the blonde girl, and I was positioned above her on my hands and knees. Philippe moved round behind me, and the other man behind him. The bed creaked as they climbed aboard. The girl's white thighs parted, and her pink gash opened up a few inches under my chin. It dribbled slightly. Philippe's hands were fastened on my tits once more, weighing them as they swayed above the other girl's modest figure. Then I felt his hand on my head, forcing it down. "Go on, eat her pussy!" he urged. I felt his hand on the back of my head, and allowed myself to be guided downwards.

I descended into the dark, warm, damp space between her legs. It smelt of slightly stale perfume, and a distinctly familiar tang of salt and sweat. My mouth was close to the wet wound of her cunt. I had no idea where this cat was supposed to be, but I could feel the luxuriant fur of her mound against my chin. I had the sudden wild thought that perhaps I was supposed to Ð but no, surely that was too ridiculous!

She reached out to pull me closer, and I felt her fingers grazing my cheek. She had long nails, painted vivid colours. Her body was sinewy and supple, and she wriggled closer, narrowing the gap between my mouth and her slit. There wasn't much doubt left in my mind now, and there was even less when I felt her cool thighs close gently on my face. To my astonishment, I found I was encased in female flesh.

There was another unfamiliar feeling. Philippe had bent over me, his head close by my ear, his unshaven jaw rasping along my cheek, and his knees pressed hard against the inside of my own. His bear-like hands were mauling my breasts, pulling the nipples roughly. Then I felt something hard butting up against me, slapping up against my belly. He was shuffling his body, swaying his hips from side to side, and this thick slab of what felt like the end of a hose was bobbing up and down, occasionally flapping against my abdomen. He grunted deeply, then hissed some rude word into my ear. The bed began to rock, and he was rising and falling along the length of my backbone, gradually working his way upwards so that the heavy sausage began to slither against the front of my slit.

Despairing of my inactivity, the girl moved from the bed. I watched her move round to my side, then took a look back under my body to see what was happening. Peering first between my breasts, then along the length of my body, I could see a tangle of limbs around and behind my thighs.The girl's hands were reaching in to take hold of the meat I had felt. It will not surprise you Ð though I was pretty amazed Ð to discover that the sausage was Philippe's cock, a short, thick affair of dark flesh, which jutted from a thicket of wiry black hair. She bent her head and kissed it, drooling spit along its length.

I took another moment to look back past my shoulder. The blonde man was kneeling behind Philippe, and it was his thrusting that was causing all the swaying. He was very close to the swarthy man, and I had only a moment to wonder where his cock was in all this when I saw him place a small tub of some oily cream on a tiny table at the bedside.

Philippe's voice was thick with effort. "Get back in place, sister! You... girl... Quick... you... must... suck... her... pussy...," he insisted as the swaying increased tempo. The blonde girl returned to her previous place, and slid down the bed, trying to direct my head back between her thighs. As my mouth brushed the wet lips of her pussy, I felt the slab of pork once more, only it was higher now, and pressing hard against my slit.

I had only a second to deal with the wave of emotions that washed over me. Was this to be the first time for me? What was I supposed to charge? Did I have to share it with the blonde girl? Where in all Mammari was this damn cat of hers?

Then there was an urgent knock at the door, and an elderly, gruff voice. "Imona! Are you in there?" Everyone froze. "Father!" squealed the two blondes. There was an audible pop, and the blonde male and Philippe were gone from the bed, scampering towards their clothes, which were strewn over some chairs by the wall. The girl tossed me aside with a strength I wouldn't have credited her with. "Coming!" she called, pulling on a robe. I lay where I had fallen, and she glared at me. The knocking at the door grew more urgent. The men were half-dressed as Imona dragged me off the bed, and over towards the door, which was opening inward.

Imona practically threw me into the space behind the opening door. A tall, distinguished man walked in, halting as he caught sight of the two men, who were making a great show of playing chequers on the dressing table, despite the fact that both were utterly dishevelled. The older man stood perfectly still, watching the charade. "Sorcy! Philippe! What are you doing here?" The blonde man waved a cheerful greeting. "Just keeping Imona company, papa!"

The grey-haired man cursed under his breath. "But she's supposed to be getting ready. The wedding starts in barely an hour!"

I bobbed down and rescued my clothes, hearing him continue on about how a bride-to-be had better things to do than to waste time playing games with her idiot brother and his wastrel friend. Silently, I stepped out from behind the door, and out into the passage. My pantaloons caught on the handle, pulling the door closed behind me.

Something told me I had had a lucky escape. However, my luck was tempered by what greeted me in the passageway. Not the russet-haired man Ð that would have been too unlucky for words Ð but the second-worst thing. Grope, the Lord Chamberlain.

"Well, well, well," he cackled. "What have we here?! The errant serving girl fallen back into my clutches!" He seized my wrist. "You know what this means, don't you?"

I rather thought I did.

***

Grope took me back to the room in which I had been imprisoned before. Almost at once I was on my back on the cold, hard stone floor, and the Chamberlain was pressing my boobs together to make a nest for his small tool. He humped away quite energetically for a few seconds, and then spilled his seed over my chest as before. I looked across to the wall, where I had scratched a mark after the first time. I wasn't exactly keeping up to my mum's pace. Just how much of this did a girl have to do to earn a decent living anyway?

As he tucked his robes back into his belt once more, Grope sneered at me. "I suppose you thought you were very clever, escaping like that." He nodded his beak towards the narrow window. "Who saw you climb down? Don't lie to me!" Well, since no-one had, I replied "No-one!" Ð which proved to be the right answer. "Good," Grope drawled, snickering at some private pleasure. "Now, how did you get out of the Temple of Fahni?" Ah, now this was going to be a little bit trickier. "Come on! The Temple is supposed to be sealed off from the rest of the Palace, except for the gate of Synne. The Cardinal has the only key, and you are hardly likely to have got the key from him! So, how did you get out? I must know! If there is a way out, there is a way in!"

That had a simple kind of logic, of course. However, the problem from my point of view was that if it was impossible to get in without the key, then my master, Tumescence, was capable of the impossible. It was barely a day since I saw him in the Temple! I couldn't let on that I hadn't escaped that way, but if I stuck to the story Grope had concocted, I might expose my master's capabilities. What a mess? I decided I had to change the subject.

"Oh, master Grope. Wouldn't you like me to suck your pussy?"

"What!?"

He seemed rather more surprised than I had expected. Perhaps cats weren't his bag. I tried to envisage whether he might be a doggie-man.

"Please, master. I just want to earn my way like the other girls. Let me give you what you want!"

Grope shivered, and licked his lips. However, his self-control was stronger than I had catered for, and he spurned my offer. "You really can't live without it, can you? But don't change the subject. We were talking about how you escaped from here."

So we were. My mind started to race through the complicated permutations once more. Grope, however, continued talking. "Listen, my dear. Why fight the inevitable? I shall get the information I require one way or another. Tell me what I need to know!"

Another stalling tactic came to my mind. "Why do you want to know so badly? What could you want with the priestesses of Fahni?"

"Ah! That must remain my secret for a while longer. What I will tell you is that it would be in your best interest to be nice to me. If I knew how to gain access to the Temple, such a secret would bring great power. One day, you know, it might even make me Ð King!"

I gasped at his audacity. "How?" I asked, but he wasn't that forthcoming. "Never mind, Nina. Just answer the question, and I shall let you share in my power when the time comes. Just think, you could be the King's mistress! You'd like that, wouldn't you? And when I'm King, perhaps I'll let you Ð errr Ð suck my pussy." He stopped to think about this. "That is what you said, isn't it?" I nodded. Better abuse of a household pet than betrayal, I reckoned. "Tell me, my dear. What do you know about fellatio, or cunnilingus, or buggery?" I shrugged my shoulders, which set my tits jiggling. "I've never been to any of them, master Grope, though my uncle must have been to Buggery, because I heard my mum tell him to go there."

Grope laughed loudly, almost beside himself with some private glee. "You think Ð they're places?!" he coughed. "You ignorant girl!! Do you really know so little? I can't hardly credit it! Is it possible that you're actually virgo intacta?" I shook my head. Mum had been very interested in all that astrology stuff, and she told me I was born under Labia. When I told this to Grope he almost had a heart attack.

"This is too much!!" he wheezed. "I'll have to think very carefully what is to be done with you, Nina." He stood up, and produced the key as he backed off through the door. "I shall return later. In the meantime, don't try to escape. If you're not here when I get back, I shall have to dispense with subtlety, and tear down the walls of the Temple to find your secret passage."

It was the kind of threat that makes a girl's blood run cold. I cowered in the corner. Grope closed the door, and I heard him walk away, laughing loudly.

Well, what a pretty predicament I was in now! My makeshift rope was gone, and I was already naked, so I couldn't make another one. Grope had even removed the threadbare rugs and furs that had adorned the cell earlier. I climbed to the window to see if anyone was in the Temple below, but it was empty. I was trapped!

I drew small consolation from the fact that I was able to add another mark to the wall where I kept my account of Grope's fuck-credit. How I was ever going to get him to pay up? I sat alone in the darkness for some time. I must confess to having shed a few tears, but I was determined that I would escape somehow. In the meantime, though, I drifted off into sleep.

I dreamed quite vividly. Various faces and forms from the last few days drifted in and out of a most uncommon fantasy in which I was kidnapped in a carpet by a troll, and rescued by Titania from a deep, wet pool surrounded by a tufty blonde forest. Then the red-haired man turned up, and I felt that unusual hunger again. In the dream, I thought I was dying of thirst, and I was crawling naked across a hot desert. My throat was raw with dry heat.

In the distance, I saw a golden statue, and a woman kneeling before it. I dragged myself towards it with the last of my strength. As I tumbled down the dune to fall at the statue's feet, I realised that it was a statue of the red-haired man. The woman was his dark-haired companion, and she was sucking on the golden tip of his massive tool. "Please," she whispered. "Please!"

I looked up into the eyes of the statue, and saw that it was looking back at me with those wicked blue eyes. "I'm thirsty..." I gasped. "So is she," said the statue, "but I am afraid I am dry." The woman withdrew her mouth from the shiny knob she had been covering so fervently, and looked at me desperately.

"It's true!" she wailed. "The fountain is dry!"

"Can I try?" I asked. The woman looked back at me in a pitting fashion, but moved back but from the statue, dropping onto her haunches in a posture of complete despair. I took her place in front of the bronzed male, and pressed my lips to the rigid flesh that jutted from his belly. I covered the tip in tiny kisses, and tickled it with my tongue; I took the glans into my mouth, and hollowed my mouth as I sucked; I ran my lips along the underside of his shaft, nibbling at his meat with my teeth. You might wonder how I managed to be so thorough in my dream, given my lack of experience in real life, but I rather think that my brief encounter with the semi-conscious man in my cell earlier had inspired me, along with the obvious lesson I had been given while watching the sisters of Fahni. Dreams are strange things, and I suspect that my expertise in this one was some kind of premonition.

Anyway, finally, I leaned forward, and took the whole of him into my mouth, though I felt the muscles of my jaw start to ache, and the bulb almost choked me. In my head, I uttered a prayer to the gods, and it was answered at once. The man began to jerk his hips, running his spear in and out between my lips, until Ð at last! Ð he burst forth in a jet of cooling spunk.

It was a very intense dream, and I remember almost tasting the cum on my tongue. There was also another very strong sensation, an intrusive, insistent warm feeling in my cunt. In my dream, it felt like I was suddenly waist-deep in cum, but my mind knew that something more real was taking place, and I woke up.

I knew at once that I was on my back on the cold stone floor, and that my legs were open wide. It took a moment longer for me to realise that my knees were supported in a pair of large hands, and that the wet heat I was feeling between my thighs was more than just my juices flowing after an erotic dream. The cell was dark, of course, but I didn't need perfect light to realise that there was a head bobbing up and down between my legs. And though I could hear nothing with which to identify the identity of the intruder, I was acutely aware of a hearty, liquid guzzling. I knew at once that the source of all the dampness was a slithering, worming tongue deep inside my pussy. For the very first time, my virgin puss was being plated, and I was on the verge of cuming. Not before time, either, I hear you cry.

In fairness, I was adding quite a bit to the levels of liquid running between my buttocks, but the mouth that was slavering over me was doing more than its fair share. I'd never felt so completely soaked. My body was as taut as a drawn wire, and the nerve endings of my cunt were singing loudly.

I was paralysed for a moment by a sense of shock, and also by the rising tide of excitement I was feeling. Sadly, I have to admit, that I then panicked. It had occurred to me at once that this intruder might be the same man I had previously brained with a bucket, and the thought filled me with dread. After all, as far as I knew, this was some minion of Grope's. I had taken a small liberty with him before, and now he was revenging himself, nibbling on my clit, and delving deep into my tight cunt. Instinctively, I yelped, and drew my thighs together. My assailant, lifting his head at the sound of my cry, placed his temple neatly in the path of my knee, and I cracked him solidly, about a half-inch from where I had previously dinged him with the bucket. I had to be hoped he had a thick skull.

He dropped flat to the floor like a sack of Ð well, a sack of anything heavy and unconscious. He lay silent and still, and I paused for a moment, remaining where I lay, breathing rapidly. The orgasm that I had been so close to tripping subsided, and I felt able to move once more. I was conscious of a deep yearning in my guts, but I put that down to fear. I desperately wanted to get away from that room. I didn't even feel like sucking his cock again!

I crept past the intruder, and found the door open. I was about to slip out to the stairway, when the notion hit me that I would be lucky to escape so easily again. Grope lingered around this part of the palace, and in my imagination I thought I heard the slap of his sandals on the stair below.

I retreated back into the room, and closed the door. Searching the man, I found that he had a small length of rope wound about his waist. I took this, and fastened one end to the door handle. I then took the other end to the narrow window, and dropped it into the chamber below. In the light from the Temple, I realised at once that this rope was the very one that I had fashioned from my skimpy dress! He must have taken it from the window when I escaped the first time. Proof indeed that the intrduder was in Grope's employ! Well, he had failed in his mysterious purpose, and provided me with the means to my escape. I was determined to be free of this place at once.

Without any more hesitation, I slid my way through the narrow aperture. It was a tight fit, and the rough stone scratched at my breasts and legs. Soon, though, I was through, and clutching fearfully at the rope, suspended high above the Temple floor. I didn't have a very good head for heights. Gripping my thighs tightly, I lowered myself down the rope, praying that the fabric would hold. To my relief, I finally reached the safety of the ground.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers