Nina Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnopup
hypnopup
285 Followers

Another kiss later and she was lifting her hips, pressing herself up against my hand again.

I fingered her wet slit through her soaked panties, sliding one finger underneath them. So silken, so smooth and slippery. I stretched my other arm over her shoulders and toyed with her left nipple. My finger slid over her clitoris and I could feel a spasm shudder deep inside her.

I repositioned myself and raised her scrubtop, exposing her bra. I could see her large, dark and erect nipples through her white cotton bra. I bent down and took one in my mouth, blowing warm breath over it. I felt her shudder under me again.

It took me a second to realize that our little make-out session was progressing into a full blow fuck-session. I didn't want to take her like this, not in the back of my van in a restaurant parking lot with people walking around. When I took this sexy little minx, I wanted to make it something special. I pulled away from her.

"We need to stop," I said. She roused herself from the feelings I was causing in her. Her eyes opened, unfocused at first, as she looked at me confused.

"I love kissing you and touching you," I continued, "but I don't want to rush things anymore than this. I'd rather take you someplace nice, at least someplace nicer than the back of my car."

She gave me a look filled with lust,

"It's okay, really," she said, trying to convince me to continue, "I like kissing you too. I need you. I want you!" She pulled my hands back to her body, trying to kiss me again.

My reservations faltered and I started kissing her again. After only three deep kisses, she moved up and onto my knee, slowly rubbing her crotch against my leg. Her breathing was ragged. I could feel her body shudder again as I cupped both of her beasts, playing with her hard nipples through her bra.

She moved to the floor of the van and slipped one leg out of her scrub bottoms, exposing her soaked white panties.

"I need you so bad," she said, pleading, "it's okay here, I don't mind being nasty, you make me feel so uninhibited." Her hands roamed her body, one over both breasts, the other on top of her panties. She rubbed herself through her panties as she stared hotly at me.

I couldn't believe the change in her. A few moments ago, this girl would barely kiss me, now she was rubbing herself in front of me in the middle of a parking lot! Her inhibitions truly had fallen away!

"Please..." she said. She got to her hands and knees and laid her sweet head against my leg. I could feel her panting as she started to run her mouth up along my thigh.

REALITY DIVURGES HERE.

Fantasy:

I pushed her back and joined her on the floor of the van. I laid her back with my left hand and unsnapped her bra with my right. I kissed her lips, then down her body. I lifted her bra up, revealing her large firm breasts. Her erect nipples were a deep chocolate brown and were mouthfuls in themselves.

I felt another, stronger spasm strike her. I reached down with both hands and pulled off her soaked panties. Her second set of lips were swollen and red. I used my left hand to lift her head to kiss me, while I touched her womanhood with my right.

"Eooooohhhhhhhh!" she moaned, her voice trembling.

Another shudder.

I started to kiss down her body towards her need. Another shudder as I kissed her luscious nipples. Another as I reached her belly-button... all the while rubbing her clit with my right hand.

She gave little gasps, a spasm with each one. "Ah... Ah... Ah..."

The spasms were happening faster and faster, her body tensing more and more after each one. I kissed closer and closer to her pussy.

"No, please... don't," she said, using her hands to pull my head back up. I didn't want to spend the time breaking through anymore of her inhibitions right now. I kissed back up her body quickly.

I kissed her on the lips again as I fumbled with my pants.

"I don't have a condom," I said, praying that she was on the pill.

"I have a patch... for my periods," she answered, trying to push my pants down with her hands.

Relieved, I slid into her. She was so tight! I thought she might have been a virgin. I proceeded slowly. Sliding inside just a little bit, then back out. The next thrust going just a little bit deeper. Between each thrust, I rubbed a little circle over her clitoris with my right hand. Her shudders started up again... I could feel her muscles gripping me inside her with each one, drawing me deeper.

"Oh... ah...ah..ah.ah....OOOOOOH!!!" She moaned, her body shuddering and spasming constantly. "Oh, please, oh yes!...OOOHHHHH!" as an especially strong spasm gripped her. I had been so excited by all of this, I couldn't hold on. I could feel myself pumping out... my body beginning to spasm with hers. I could feel her muscles milking me, drawing me deeper. We came together.

Her body slowly stopped shuddering inside.

Her eyes focused on me. They looked even larger and more doe-like than usual. She looked almost scared... she fought for words....

"I've never... that is... I've never felt anything like that," she whispered to me.

I smiled tenderly while my ego scraped the ceiling. She wasn't a virgin, but remarkably close. She had been only with one other person... a boyfriend of several years.

Reality:

Just at that moment, however, a patrol car pulled up near us. It turns out that the restaurant was a hangout for cops on the night shift. We both froze for a moment, then I felt Nina's hands moving up and down my legs. She laid her head back on my lap while her body slowly rocked back and forth on its knees.

I hoped the cops wouldn't see us in the van when they got out of their vehicle, but the steam covered windows probably gave us away. One of the cops knocked on the window of the van. Nina turned her back on the cop, hiding her face. I got up and opened the side door.

The cop gave me a grin...

"Sorry to bother you, sir, but you need to take that indoors," he said.

I smiled back a little sheepishly, and said okay. The cops walked off a little ways, but made it obvious that they weren't going to enter the restaurant until we left.

Nina slowly dressed as she looked at me with lust-filled eyes. I would have thought that she would have been totally embarrassed by the experience. Instead, she she just looked more excited.

However, the mood had still been dampened by the cops presence. We made a date for a couple days later to finish what we started and I drove her back to her car.

hypnopup
hypnopup
285 Followers
12