Nina the Naughty Babysitter Pt. 01

Story Info
My own naughty take on the classic fantasy.
1.6k words
4.23
47.5k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little past 10 when I heard the garage door open-Mr. Vince must be home, I thought.

"Hey Nina, how was your night? I hope the kids weren't too rowdy," he said, entering the living room. Mr. Vince was a nice guy- recently divorced, handsome and fit for his age at 34, and always a great tipper.

"Your kids are the sweetest, Mr. Vince. No problem at all!" I exclaimed.

He reached into his pocket and retrieved my pay from his wallet. "Thanks for giving up your saturday night, Nina. Pretty girl like you must have all sorts of plans. "

"Actually, Mr. Vince, I'm planning on going over to a small house party after this and was hoping to change clothes here, if thats ok with you." I said, looking down at the yoga pants and tshirt I had on.

"No problem at all, Nina."

I grabbed my bag of stuff and headed to the bathroom. After applying a tad more makeup, I stuffed my 36DD tits into a tight little crop top and pulled a tight miniskirt over my tanned thighs, only a tiny thong covering my ass. Then I shook my dirty blonde hair out from my ponytail and took one more glance in the mirror to check the makeup rimming my green eyes. As I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to get the rest of my stuff, I heard Mr. Vince exhale loudly.

"What the hell are you wearing, Nina? Am I supposed to just let you walk out of my house dressed like that?"

"Mr. Vince, I'm 19 years old- a full adult."

"Your ass is barely even covered. Here, grab this pencil for me," he said as he dropped a pencil on the ground, towards my feet.

I attempted to squat down and get the pencil but Mr. Vince made a "uh uh" sound until i stood up and tried to bend over at the waist. My skirt was so short and restrictive that I was having a hard time. I felt Mr. Vince move behind me and watched as my uncovered ass came into full view.

"Now what kind of father would I be if I let you walk out of the house in this slutty little outfit? I think i need to teach you a lesson about modesty, young lady. "

"I'm sorry, Mr. Vince, but that really doesn't seem like your place."

"I don't remember asking you, Nina. Now bend over this counter and take off that strip you call underwear so I can teach you a lesson. "

"No, Mr. Vince. I'm way too old for a spanking."

"You're never too old for a spanking. Now do as I say." He commanded while putting his arm forcefully on my lower back.

I grunted as he lifted my skirt over the tops of my thighs and stripped my pussy of my underwear. In my bent over position, I was helpless to his force. He grabbed the hair at the back of my neck with his left hand and started rubbing my cheeks with his right.

"This is because you've been a little slut, Nina. Admit it." I grunted in response and I felt his hand come down in a hard smack.

"I said admit it, slut. Now." Smack.

"Yes sir, sorry sir. I've been a dirty girl" I said as I felt his hands rubbing my now red ass.

"Good girl, but not good enough. I think you need some more spanks." He said as he slapped my right then my left cheek in quick succession.

"Mmm, daddy loves how your ass is turning all red." he said as he admired my ass. He spanked me harder, switching from left to right, high and low, even hitting my pussy with his hand.

"Does daddy's little girl like that? I can see your pussy dripping. "

"Mmmmm yes daddy. Your little slut loves it." I exclaimed as i felt him exploring my hole with one finger. He pushed it in slowly, then circled it around inside me till he heard me groan.

"You're gonna have to work for that baby" he chuckled and removed his finger, then put it in my mouth. "Suck, slut. How do you taste?"

"Yummy daddy," I replied, drool dripping down my chin.

"Good girl," he said as he took off his shirt and started unbuckling his pants. "Now get rid of that shirt and get on your knees. show daddy how much his little slut loves to suck cock."

I strip for him, releasing my tits and get on my knees as his rock hard cock springs out from his boxers. "Wow, daddy. Your cock looks so yummy." I say as i start stroking it with both hands. I start licking his shaft slowly, making sure to work my hands in time with my motions. Then, i take him by surprise and suck his whole cock into my mouth, all 7 inches. As his head hits the back of my throat, he holds my head down while i gag on his cock.

"Fuck. You're such a good little girl." He says as he releases me and lets me gasp for air.

I get back to work on his shaft, working my hands in time with my mouth as i suck the tip of his hard cock. I take a break from his shaft and suck each of his balls into my mouth, coating him with saliva.

"Good girl." He says, letting his head fall back in pleasure. "Now, get up and bend over." He commands me.

I follow his orders and stand, bent over the counter. My nipples are pressed against the cold countertop, making them harder than they were before, if thats even possible. I feel his hand grip my hair and his foot wedge between my ankles, spreading my legs.

"Mmm, daddys little whore is all wet, isn't she?" He whispers in my ear as he places one hand around my body and starts circling my clit with his thumb. I moan and he pulls my hair hard. "I asked a question, did i not, slut."

"Sorry, sir. Yes sir. I'm very wet" i stammer as he moves his hand so that two fingers are playing at my wet entrance from behind.

I push my hips back against his hand, trying to force his fingers deeper into me. He chuckles and inserts them further, curling his fingers at the knuckles and hitting my gspot. I gring hard against his hand and let out little gasps and moans until he cruelly withdraws his hands from my body.

I feel the tip of his cock rubbing my entrance as he says "do you want me inside of you, baby girl?"

"Yes daddy, I moan" pushing my hips towards him.

"Mmm, good girl. " he says as he slowly enters my tight little pussy with his rock hard cock.

The second hes all the way inside me, he grips my hair tighter and bites the back of my neck. He starts moving his hips, back and forth, pumping me full of his cock and then leaving me wanting when he pulls away. He grunts and slaps my ass as his hips meet my ass, his balls slapping my pussy.

"You like that don't you baby girl? You like my hard cock filling your tight little pussy." He said.

I moaned loud and said "yes, daddy. I love it."

He slapped my ass and said "you're gonna have to keep quiet, slut. Can't having you waking the kids." He pulled out of me momentarily to grab my thong of the floor. Already soaked with my juices, he stuffed my thong into my mouth, using it as a gag. "This should keep you quiet."

I moan around the panties as he turns me around and picks me up from the waste, wrapping my legs around him. He carries me to the couch and has me sit on top of him. "Ride this cock, baby girl." He says as he grips my ass tighter.

I oblige, happily, and start rocking my hips back ans forth, my clit rubbing against him in the best way. He grips my ass tighter, forcing my hips closer, pushing and pulling. He pulls the thong from my mouth with his teeth and starts kissing me, passionately. "Does daddy's little girl want to cum?" He says against my lips.

I nod furiously, "yes please, can i cum sir?" I beg.

"Idk if you really want it." He says, pushing my hips further from his. I move my hips closure and grind against him.

"Pleaseeeeee daddy" I whine.

"Ok, baby. Cum for daddy." I nod and burry my head into his neck as i let the vibrations take over my body. My muscles tighten all over and my toes curl as i feel my body explode with ecstasy.

"Good girl" he says, pumping into me faster and faster. "Mmmm do you want my cum inside you baby?"

I nod into his chest as i keep riding him harder and harder. "Say it baby girl, tell me you want it." He says

"Please daddy. Cum inside my pussy." I beg.

"Oh, good girl. Daddys gonna fill this tight little pussy." He groans as he pumps his hard cock into me over and over until I feel him filling me with his cum. I push my hips into his until I feel his momentum slow and his grip on my ass relax.

"Holy shit, Nina." Mr. Vince says, "i think you earned a raise."