Nina's Dad Took My Cherry

Story Info
He makes her his cock sucker and fuck toy.
2.8k words
4.36
621.2k
127
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,190 Followers

Nina and I had been best friends since we were five. We did everything together. I was part of her family and she was part of my family. So it was only natural that in the summer after we graduated from high school I'd go on vacation with her and her parents. Nina's two older sisters, Nelly and Nora, weren't coming with us because they were both engaged now and went on vacation with their fiancés.

Nina's parents were driving us up to the cabin in the mountains that they shared with Mr Peterson's sisters and brother and Nina and I were having a great time in the backseat. Nina was whispering to me that she and Shane Allen had finally gone all the way the previous night. I wasn't very surprised, but still slightly shocked. I didn't really like any of the guys we hung out with and I was hoping that when I started my new job at the end of the summer I'd meet more mature guys that I could hopefully lose my virginity to.

I could see Mr Peterson's eyes on us in the rear-view mirror. He must know what we were talking about and I blushed, even though I wasn't the one who'd done it. It was great to be back at the cabin. I'd been there many times with the Petersons and it was like a second home to me. Since Nelly and Nora weren't there Nina and I got the luxury of a bedroom each. The bedrooms were very nice for one person, but incredibly cramped for two as there was only one bed in each room. The bed was bigger than a single bed, but smaller than a double bed and we'd always fidgeted a lot trying to get to sleep when we were younger. Of course, since we weren't sharing a bed anymore, there'd be no more of the fingering games Nina and I had played in the past.

The first couple of days were great. We hiked a lot each day, swam in the cold stream and cooked our food over the camp fire. I was starting to notice Mr Peterson a lot more. He had a great body for a guy who was almost 50, not very hairy, but very tanned. Seeing him in his speedos also made me suspect that he had quite a lot to offer a horny girl He was looking at me a lot more as well and I loved to show myself off in my two piece bathing suit in front of him. I'm 5'7 and of normal build. My tits are a C cup and very firm, especially when I'd been swimming in the stream. My hair and my eyes are dark and I shave my entire body. Mr Peterson seemed to appreciate looking at me and since his glances made me feel really good I made sure I walked past him a lot and sat up close to him when he talked with me. A couple of times his hand brushed past my nipples and sent fire to the pit of my stomach. I was starting to feel jealous of Nina for having had sex, but I knew that I didn't want Shane Allen. I wanted Mr Peterson. Unfortunately I couldn't have him so I spent a couple of frustrated nights in my bedroom, satisfying myself with my fingers.

When we'd been at the cabin for a week we decided to hike on a new trail. We were almost back at the cabin when we hit a small chasm with a log across it. Mr Peterson helped me across and then Mrs Peterson and Nina were crossing. All of a sudden Mrs Peterson lost her footing and she and Nina fell down the steep hill into the little stream at the bottom of the chasm. We quickly established that they were conscious but that they'd both broken legs and arms. Mr Peterson sent me to call for rescue.

Mr Peterson and I followed the ambulance with Mrs Peterson and Nina to the hospital. When the doctor had looked at them he said that they had concussions and broken limbs, so they had to stay in hospital for 1-2 weeks, but it was nothing serious. Mr Peterson and I got into the car in silence and headed back to the cabin.

"It looks like it's just gonna be you and me for the rest of the stay here, Annette," Mr Peterson said. "Is that OK with you or do you want me to call your parents to come and pick you up?"

"That's great by me," I said and tried not to sound too happy. I was upset about the accident but I couldn't believe my luck. I was going to have Mr Peterson to myself for a whole week. Hopefully he felt the way I did.

We stopped at the Chinese restaurant to get some food to take back up on the mountain. When we got there it had started raining and my t-shirt got soaked in the short run to the cabin. We sat down and started eating our food and I could tell that Mr Peterson's eyes were glued to my wet t-shirt. I smiled at him and he seemed to come back from wherever his mind was.

"Your clothes are wet, Annette," he said. "I think you'd better get out of them so you don't catch pneumonia."

"OK, Mr Peterson," I said and stood up in front of him, pulling off my t-shirt and my shorts and then I felt my bra and panties. They were slightly damp as well so I pulled them off before I sat down next to Mr Peterson again. The night air was stiffening my dark nipples, making them stand out like arrows. Mr Peterson couldn't stop looking at me.

"Annette, you're naked," he stammered.

"I know, don't you like what you see?" I replied teasingly.

"Of course I like what I see," he said. "But I'm old enough to be your father."

"Yes, you're no inexperienced little prick like Shane Allen that Nina's been fucking."

"Nina's fucked that boy?"

"Yes."

"But have you fucked anybody yet?"

"No."

Mr Peterson smiled at me and reached out to cup one of my tits. He bent forward and sucked my nipple into his mouth, biting it slightly as more of my tit was buried in his mouth. He sucked like that for a while until I started squirming.

"What's wrong Annette? Did you not like it?"

"Yes, I loved it. It's just that I was getting so wet I was afraid of staining this sofa."

Mr Peterson laughed and picked me up in his arms, carrying me into my room. He then went away and came back stark naked with a towel on his arm. He spread the towel across the sheet and then lay down next to me and started kissing me. I'd been French kissed before, but never like this. Mr Peterson's mouth was not just exploring, it was demanding, and all the time he was pressing his enormous cock between us. He rolled around and let me rest on top of him as he caressed my tits and continued kissing me. He then rolled me onto my back and got between my legs.

"Have you ever had your pussy licked before?" he asked me.

"No, Nina and I have only played with fingers," I replied truthfully.

Mr Peterson groaned at the image of me and his daughter, naked and finger fucking each other. He bent over and licked along my slit. His bearded face tickled my thighs and I felt my juices starting to spill over and run down to my ass crack. Mr Peterson licked it all up and smiled up at me. He then parted my lips with his tongue and tickled my clit. He had to grab hold of my hips to stop me from squirming with pleasure.

His tongue then dove inside my cunt. With a quick action he fucked me with his tongue and my pussy juices were soaking his beard. He bit my clit lightly, licked me again and tongue fucked me again. I finally cried out loud and I had my life's first real orgasm, squirting my juices over Mr Peterson's face. He held me in place until I'd calmed down and then he got up next to me again and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself on his lips and his tongue and I loved the feeling of it.

Once again his hands were cupping my tits and stroking my nipples.

"Annette?" he asked tentatively.

"Yes, Mr Peterson," I replied.

"Call me Chuck, please," he laughed and bit my nipple slightly.

"OK, Chuck," I said and felt very grown up all of a sudden.

"Well, it's common practice to reciprocate oral sex."

I looked at him quizzically.

"So since I ate your lovely young pussy, would you mind giving me a blow job?" he continued.

"I've never done it before so you have to tell me what to do," I said and slowly moved down to where his massive cock was standing proud, its head shiny with precum.

"Just go with your instinct baby," he said and put his arms behind his head so that he could get a better view of me sucking his cock.

I was wondering how I'd ever fit that thing inside my mouth. It had to be close to 10 inches and absolutely massive in girth. I didn't even think it'd fit inside my cunt cause I rarely got two fingers in and this was a whole lot more than two fingers. I tentatively licked the shiny head of Chuck's cock and heard him take a sharp breath as my tongue met his meat. That made me feel more confident and I licked the length of his shaft. My tongue travelled up and down and Chuck was moaning softly.

"Put it in your mouth baby," he urged me.

I wrapped my lips around the massive head and Chuck groaned. I let my lips travel down a bit further until he filled my mouth. Then I figured that what would be best was for me to start sucking it in and out, which I did and I could hear on Chuck's moans that he was liking this. My tongue kept rubbing against his shaft as I sucked him in and out of my mouth.

"My balls baby," Chuck moaned.

I let go of his cock with my mouth, but kept a hand on it, masturbating him and moved down to lick his balls. First the one, then the second and then I grew confident and sucked one inside my mouth. I knew immediately that I was doing it right because Chuck groaned louder. I moved my mouth back to his cock and continued sucking for a while. I was feeling horny again. I couldn't believe I was here, in the cabin, sucking this man's cock. All my fantasies of the previous week had come true. My pussy juices were slowly starting to run down the insides of my thighs and I think Chuck must have noticed because he pulled my head off his cock and pulled me up and kissed me hungrily.

"Oh Annette, you're such a good little cocksucker," he said and sucked on my nipple. "But if I didn't stop you there I'd cum in your mouth and I have somewhere else in mind for that."

I smiled at him and kissed him. "Oh yes please Chuck, let me have it."

"Are you sure baby?" he asked and gently massaged my clit. "It's going to hurt you."

"I'm sure Chuck, please fuck me. I want you to be my first."

"OK Annette, I'll try to be as gentle as I can."

He moved me to the centre of the bed, taking care to make sure the towel was placed safely underneath me. He then parted my legs and placed his knees between mine. He ran his cock up and down my slit a couple of times, coating it with my pussy juices. He sucked on my tits for a while longer, teasing more pussy juice out of me. Then he gently manoeuvred his cock between my lips. I moaned as I felt his cock head inside me. It was so big, but so nice. I quickly adjusted to the size as he leant over and kissed me.

He eased himself inside a bit further until he came to a stop. I was struggling to adjust to his size, but it wasn't painful, I was getting hornier all the time. He kissed me again and caressed my tits.

"OK baby, this is it," he whispered and pulled out slightly before he thrust forward and broke my hymen. I cried out in pain but it soon went away as he filled me so completely and kissed away my tears. Instinct took over in me and I wrapped my legs around him.

He started pulling out and pushing back in again. "Oh baby, you're so lovely and tight. I've been waiting to take your cunt for so long, I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to fuck you."

He was slamming harder inside me now. In and out, in and out at a remarkable speed. Each time he slammed inside me he got deeper. This was so good. I couldn't believe it was happening to me. When Nina told me about fucking Shane Allen she said it was short, painful and messy. This was nothing of the sort. Sure it was a bit messy, the deliciously squishy sounds bore evidence of that, but the pain disappeared as soon as Chuck had taken my cherry and it was anything but short. His long strokes made me moan with pleasure. Every time he pushed inside me my clit was stimulated. I thought this fucking was going to go on forever. I wanted it to go on forever. The pleasure of having this massive cock sliding in and out of my tight wet space like that was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"Oh Annette, this is so good," Chuck moaned and started sucking on my tits and biting my nipples.

"Oh Chuck," I moaned back. "Fuck me more, this is so great."

He grinned up at me and pulled out. For a moment I thought I'd done something wrong, but he just moved me around and got me on my hands and knees. I'd heard about that. He was going to do me doggie style. Sure enough, the minute I was turned around he slammed his cock back inside my hungry cunt. He got even deeper now and he was going hard and fast.

My tits were bouncing back and forth as he fucked me from behind, each time slamming inside me, bouncing his balls against my clit. He grabbed around me and got hold of one of my tits, squeezing it hard. His other hand found my clit and started massaging it. I couldn't believe how good this was. Why had I waited so long if this was what being fucked was going to be like.

"Oooooooooooh Chuck," I moaned out loud as I felt myself lose control. My body started shaking and my pussy started cramping hard around his cock. I cried out loud as I orgasmed in wave upon wave. It didn't take long for Chuck to cum. I was still convulsing when he slammed deep inside of me and with a loud roar he shot his entire load straight up my cunt. He seemed to be shooting gallons inside me and I loved every second of it.

We collapsed back on the bed. I could see on the towel that I'd bled a little, but all that was leaking out from my pussy now were my juices mixed with Chuck's cum. He placed a finger at my opening and scooped some up and licked his finger. He then repeated it and let me taste. I'd tasted my own juices before but them on their own was nothing compared with them mixed with cum.

"Oh baby," Chuck whispered in my ear. "I think you're the best fuck I've ever had. I didn't remember how tight young girls were."

"I never knew I could fit such a big cock inside my cunt," I smiled back. "But now that I have, I never want anything else."

Chuck laughed. "Well, we've got at least another week to fuck in every position known to man, and maybe some more."

"I look forward to that," I kissed him. "But what happens then?"

"Then we'll figure out another way of meeting. There's no way I'm going to let my little fuck toy go now that I've just taken you."

As things turned out, we had three divine weeks of fucking before Mrs Peterson and Nina were released from hospital. By that time we knew that I was pregnant. But that's a different story.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,190 Followers