Nina's First Adventure

Story Info
My wife's first adventure.
1.7k words
3.79
88.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina and Stephen walked through one of the Walmart's of Oklahoma City. The two had decided to venture out of their local neighborhood for their first hot wife experience.

Nina was wearing he skin tight blue jeans, blue American eagle shirt, spiked boots, and leather jacket. Around her neck she wore a chain necklace. Which held three charms. The first being a symbol formed by over lapping a female gender sign and two male gender signs, the second contained two men on either side of a woman, the third was a spade with a capital Q placed on the inside.

Each symbol holding a meaning. The first mean slut. Plain and simple. Nina would take cock anywhere at any time if it was worth it.

The second stood for threesome. More specifically a threesome with her and two men. Some times not including her fiancé Stephen. Who either sat and rubbed his cock watching, or got the juicy details when he got home. Either while his fiancé rode his cock or while she teased him to no end.

The third was the queen of spades. This was was different. It didn't stand for what she would do. It stood for what she craved. The answer was simple. Big black cock. Something her fiancé enjoyed watching her take.

Stephen walked beside Nina as they walked past the pharmacy. Just in time to catch a glimpse of a young man buying condoms. His dark skin contrasting his white wife beater and red shirts. His dread swinging freely near his shoulder.

Nina studied his broad shoulders and toned muscles. Looking over his shoulder she saw him holding a box of magnums. Grinning Nina gave Stephens cock a squeeze before walking over to the man.

Nina leaned over placing her chin on his shoulder as she whispered in his ear. "So you use those or they just for show?" She asked in a whispered tone.

The man grinned as he turned his eye to meet her. "Why don't you take a feel and find out?" He said confidently.

Stephen watched in arousal as he watched his fiancé press her breast into the man's back. His arousal only grew as he saw her reach into the man's pants.

Nina felt around in the man's stiff boxer shorts before grabbing his cock. Nina's eyes widened as she felt the bulge. She could barely wrap her tiny hand around his member. Sliding it down she had to guess he was at least six or seven inches. The part that made her panties soak. Was that he was still completely soft.

"So what do I have to do to get this monster in my soaking wet cunt?" Nina asked as she rubbed it slowly. Knowing Stephen was keeping his eyes out.

"You live here?" The man asked. "No but me and my fiancé have a hotel room." She smiled. "Think he'll be ok with it? After all he might show up?" The man's grinned as he reached down rubbing a finger on her pussy.

"You tell me. Look to your four o clock. The guy in the cargo pants. The one pitching a tent right now. That's my hubby." Nina grinned giving his big bull like balls a squeeze.

"In that case lets get going. I'll grab a pack of these." The man said as her picked the box back up. "No need. I like it bare back. You can either cum in my cunt. Or you can use my face." Nina said leading him by the hand.

Stephen followed close as his fiancé left the store with the large man. As they reached the parking lot Stephen hit the button on his car unlocking the the doors. Nina and the mystery man quickly climbed in the back as Stephen went around to the front.

Upon entering the car he saw his fiancé had waisted no time getting her hands on the man. Before he had even gotten in. Nina had the man and herself buckled. She was currently leaned over the seat kissing his cock as she stroked his shaft.

Stephen climbed in and set his gps, as he adjusted the mirror. Putting the van in drive. Stephen slowly made his way out the parking lot.

"Man your girl sure has a great mouth. My names Marvin by the way. Since she's to stuffed to ask." He said motioning to Nina. Who was slowly making out with his cock.

"I'm Stephen and that's my fiancé Nina." Stephen said as he pulled on to the highway. "Nice to meet you." Marvin said as he rubbed Nina's ass. "Nice to meet you too. And your big wonderful cock." Nina smiled as she ran her tongue over his slit.

Stephen's cock twitched in his pants as he watched. Nina moaned as she took the large rod in her mouth. Her cheeks stretched at its girth.

Marvin moaned in pleasure as her leaned back. Giving Nina full access to his cock. Something she took full advantage of. Slowly sliding the length in her mouth as she fondled his Apple sized balls.

Within minutes they arrived in the parking lot of the small motel. Marvin quickly pulled his pants up as the three filed out the car. Locking it Stephen opened the door to the hotel room. Only to find Nina and Marvin already way ahead of him. Nina had Marvin naked from the waist down as she sucked his balls. Her soft delicate hand massaged his cock.

Stephen sat in the chair located next to the bed. Lowering his own pants. Stephen began rubbing his throbbing erection. As he watched his fiancé suckle on another man's cock as if it produced the most delicious and addictive drink in the world. Witch to her was probably true.

Nina stood from the bed and shed her jacked. As she reached down taking the hem of her shirt in her hands. She pulled it up slowly revealing her queen of spades belly ring and her toned stomach.

Marvin grinned as he saw the lacy tops of her white bra come into view. Nina grinned as she teasingly unbuttoned her pants. Turning around she bent at her waist. Lowering her pants she gave both men a view of her magnificent ass. Incased in a white laced thong.

Her underwear was discarded much more quickly as she lowered herself on to Marvin's cock. Letting out a low moan. Nina began bouncing on Marvin as she looked at her fiancé. Who was currently rubbing his cock.

"You like watching me get my cunt stretched by a nice big cock huh?" She asked with a grin while she impaled herself further on Marvin's cock.

Stephen nodded as he stroked his cock faster. He could feel it throbbing in his hand. As he watched Nina take more and more of Marvin's big black cock.

Nina climbed off and got on all fours on the bed. "Come here Marvin. Use that big beautiful black cock of yours. To fuck my wet little cunt while my little guy over there fucks his hand at the sight of a real man with me."

Marvin grinned. Using one of his big hands to grab Nina by the ass before slamming his cock into her waiting cunt.

Nina moaned as she felt his cock once again stretch her tight cunt. Her perky breast bouncing lightly as she leaned down. "That's it Marvin. Fuck my little pussy. Ram your big fat cock in there." She said bouncing her ass back against him. The sound of his balls slapping her clit filled the room as he pounded her cunt.

"You like my big black cock. Don't you slut." Marvin said. This struck the final cord in Nina. Until now slut was just a name her and Stephen used in the bedroom. Where he would occasionally call her his little slut. But now hearing it from another man. Who realized how much she really did crave cock.

Nina could no longer hold back. As Marvin pulled her head back by the hair. She let out a pleasure filled moan. "Yes I love it. I love your giant cock. I love the way it tears my little pussy open." She moaned as her tongue hung from her mouth.

"You sound like you're having fun. Go on tell hubby over there what you like." Marvin said turning her to face Stephen as he gave her ass a light smack.

"I like having big fat cocks in my tight slutty holes. I like how they stretch me and make me feel so full. I like watching you rub your cock. While you watch me take cock after cock. Worshiping each one. Licking their fat dripping heads. Sucking on their swollen cum filled balls."

She moaned rubbing her own clit. As she felt Marvin piston in and out of her pussy. Her juices splashing on the bed as she climaxed. "Oh yes! I love the way a big cock makes me squirt. Especially when they can keep going after." She screamed as she bounced back on her new lovers cock.

Marvin grinned as he picked up the pace. His stiff cock throbbing in pleasure as he rammed it inside Nina's quivering cunt. "Tell hubby what you want."

Nina moaned as she could tell both men were close. "I want you to cum all over my pretty little face. So hubby can look at how much warm thick cum a big cock like yours shoot." She said as she came again. From the feeling of Marvin ramming her gspot full force.

Marvin moaned pulling out as Nina got on her knees at the edge of the bed. He mouth hanging wide open as she played with herself.

Aiming the tip of his cock at her face. Marvin let loose a torrent of cum as he emptied his balls. His cum coating Nina's face as several ropes found their way into her mouth.

Swallowing them gratefully. Nina hungrily attacked his cock once more. Licking every drop of cum from his throbbing tip until his shaft softened.

"That was great. We should do it again." Marvin said as he moaned. "We'll be here all weekend. Don't be shy." Nina grinned giving his cock one more big kiss as she slipped a piece of paper in his pocket before he put his shorts back on heading out.