Nina's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
656 Followers

"Ok baby, put the dildo down now and just enjoy this," instructed Lisa as she then turned the vibe up to maximum and starting slamming it hard in and out of Nina.

Nina was moaning and bucking against the vibe making Lisa have to work hard to keep it in place. But she relentlessly kept shoving it back in, harder and harder as she watched Nina writhe on the bed.

Then Nina squealed and her body went rigid for a moment like she had when Lisa had brought her to orgasm before. Only this time Lisa put her hand down hard over the top of Nina's pussy holding her down while her other hand still held the vibe deep inside of her.

Lisa watched Nina's expression of pure bliss and waited just a few moments knowing that Nina would be experiencing the pleasure wave cascade through her but instead of just letting it wash over her and let Nina recover, Lisa went hard out again.

No slow increase from low vibration working up to fast, just full on hard shoving the vibe in and out with fast thrusts. It was intense and aggressive, as were her words.

Lisa started talking dirty to Nina as she assaulted her, "Take that you slut!" she screamed at Nina, "Yes cum again you're my bitch in heat! Come for me whore! I'm fucking your cunt hard bitch, so cum hard!" demanded Lisa.

Nina was bucking frantically and moaning loudly. Lisa's dirty talk drove her crazy with lust. She began mumbling between all the panting.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes!" She chanted over and over again.

And then she screamed. Not a squeal like before. She not only went rigid, but she stopped breathing for a few seconds. Lisa removed the vibe and watched. Nina's cunt squirt cum out in rapid bursts as it pulsated.

It was a beautiful sight as Lisa stared in awe. Even after she had stopped cumming Nina's pussy continued to clench open and tighten again as if Nina was trying to hold on to that wonderful sensation.

It took awhile before Nina remembered to breathe again. Then when she finally gasped and came back down to earth again, she began to tremble. Lisa climbed up next to her on the bed and held her close while she shook. Kissing her forehead sweetly.

"Oh my God! What the fuck was that?" asked a bewildered Nina.

"That my dear is what we call a multiple orgasm. What do you think of it?" replied Lisa with a little smirk of pride knowing that she had been the cause of the pleasure bestowed upon Nina.

"I think I just got hit by a truck and liked it!" answered Nina jokingly.

Both girls laughed and hugged each other.

"I also think that I feel really tired now. Is it ok if I stay the night?" inquired Nina.

"Of course babe. I insist on it", replied Lisa, "After all, I think tomorrow morning it's my turn for you to play with Me." she said with a cheeky grin.

Nina smiled back and kissed Lisa. Then they both got under the bed covers and snuggled down to sleep, knowing that they would need their rest for tomorrow.

nz_marie
nz_marie
656 Followers