Nina's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers

As she held his cock firmly in her hand she could feel his heat. She also wasn't prepared for how good pre-cum tasted. She lapped at his little hole with wanton abandon, sucking up all she could get and amazed at how more and more would come.

All this licking of his head felt good but also it was a tease. Rick wanted to fuck her mouth, not just have her play with his cock.

He leant forward and put his hands on Nina's head, holding her still.

"I'm going to fuck your sweet virgin mouth," he announced.

"Tell me slut, is this the first cock to use your throat like this?" he asked egotistically.

"Yes sir," Nina replied submissively, remembering everything Lisa had told her that Rick liked.

"Yes please fuck my mouth sir. Your cock is so big and delicious." Nina begged, inflating his ego even more.

With that Rick pushed his cock into Nina's mouth as he moaned in delight.

His cock slid into her mouth quite far before she gagged on it. It was bigger than the dildo she had practiced on and it was hot and throbbing. She wasn't ready for that.

Rick couldn't give a flying fuck if she was ready or not. He was ready and that's all that mattered to him.

Nina used all her control to get her throat to accept this invasion and concentrated hard to remember all the techniques she had learned. She didn't fight, she just let Rick do what he wanted and she looked up at him with wide eyes. He seemed to love to see her like that. He smiled and then let go of her head and leant back against the couch, giving Nina a chance to catch her breath.

She gave his cock a long slow suck and then pulled back and began to lick all along his shaft. Up and down went her hungry tongue. She licked and sucked gently on his balls, causing Rick to sigh in pleasure. Then Nina went back to sucking on his cock deep in her mouth again. She loved how he kept producing pre-cum, it was so fucking yummy as she sucked hungrily on it, trying to get out every drop. Pushing the tip of her tongue into his slit and digging for more of the tasty nectar.

By now she was so horny and her throat relaxed and ready to take it all. She slowly edged his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, deep-throating him. Rick moaned again in pleasure and his cock twitched in agreement.

Then Nina held still as Rick took hold of her head once more and began to fuck her throat slowly.

Nina did her best to take this abuse but his cock was so big and felt like it was getting even bigger as it remained in her mouth, down her throat. Her eyes were watering and she was struggling to breathe properly as he made use of her mouth and throat as if they were just a thing, an object to be used. No better than a toilet to piss in, her mouth was just a facility to cum in. There was no romance or even passion. It was just raw animalistic sex.

Rick was moaning, close to climaxing. But what shocked Nina was the realization that she was soaking wet, her pussy was actually dripping down her inner thighs.

Being used like a whore was driving her crazy. If she wasn't trying so hard not to gag she would have been close to cumming herself.

Then Rick's cock began to pulsate in her mouth and he called out "Oh fuck!" as he came in the virgin's mouth.

Nina wasn't ready for it. The first spurt filled her mouth and she pulled back instinctively so that she could spit it out.

But Rick was expecting that and reached out and held her head firmly again to prevent her from doing just that.

"Swallow it bitch!" he commanded and she had no choice. So she did and before she could even close her mouth his cock jerked and a second gush of cum filled her mouth again.

This time she was ready for it and was used to the taste. She found that she loved the taste. The way it felt all thick and sticky in her mouth. So she held it in her mouth as she sucked on his cock to search for more.

But Rick was spent and his cock softened in her mouth as did his grip on her head.

He sank back panting and enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm while Nina hungrily finally swallowed and tried to squeeze the last drops of semen from him.

She finished off by licking all over his now soft cock again and licking his balls again too, cleaning off the sweat.

Then she let go of his cock and looked up at him hoping for praise.

"Did I do ok for my first time sir?" she asked submissively.

"Mmm yes. Very good. I enjoyed taking your mouth's virginity," he answered with a snicker.

Nina blushed and then stood up.

"Get your bikini back on and go freshen up. Make sure your ready to shoot in 10mins." Rick instructed as he stood up, pulling his trousers back up.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." said Nina and then she rushed back out and went to the dressing room.

Lisa was waiting for her and she told her everything that just happened.

"Wow sounds like you loved it just as much as Rick did," said Lisa with a giggle.

"Yes I loved it Lisa. But now I'm really horny. Do you think I could come over to your place again after the shoot?" asked the horny Nina hopefully.

"I have to go and see Bert after this but I could come over to your place afterwards if you like" replied Lisa.

Nina smiled. "Oh that would be great." So she gave Lisa her address and then they both saw the make up artist and got ready to go to work.

The shoot went well and they finished early. Rick was in a good mood and hardly shouted at anyone.

After the shoot he still motioned for Valerie to come with him. Everyone knowing what for. Valerie had looked good today and it seemed she was going to be a definite pick, just had to pass one last test. Valerie smiled knowingly, as she had no problem in getting Rick to cum before and even though all the girls knew what had gone on with Rick and Nina earlier, she wasn't concerned that she couldn't get him to deliver a repeat performance.

Lisa and Nina looked at each other and couldn't help but giggle as they returned to the dressing home and changed back into their street clothes. They kissed and hugged before they went their separate ways. Nina went home to rest and wait for Lisa to arrive and Lisa went off to see Bert.

Lisa felt a twinge of guilt as she entered Bert's office. She really did like Nina and felt bad playing her like this but then again she had bills to pay and she owed Bert. Before she met him she had been close to being evicted. He gave her a big advance to pay up her rent. Of course in return Bert expected a lot of favors.

"Hey there sexy!" Bert called out to greet her when Lisa walked in.

"Hiya Bert. How's things?" replied Lisa as she closed the door behind her.

"Things are great," Bert replied as he gave grabbed his crutch and chuckled.

Lisa smiled; she knew how things were with Bert.

"You have done well Lisa and you will be rewarded as promised," said Bert as he held out an envelope for her.

"There's $500 in there for your efforts sweetheart. I can make it $600 if you give old Uncle Bert a little something something" he said, clutching at his crutch once more and winking at Lisa.

Lisa knew this game all too well. Bert wasn't exactly attractive, but he kept himself clean and he kept Lisa off the streets. She knew she owed him and she knew she would always owe him. But she also knew how to take advantage of situations. The expensive life-like strap on dildo wasn't the only gift Bert had given her. He had also installed a video camera similar to the one in his dressing room, in Lisa's bedroom.

"How about you make it a grand and I will let you have this tape of me and Nina doing the wild thing?" asked Lisa, knowing he would not be able to resist.

Bert's eyes widened in excitement.

"Ohhh you had your camera on the whole time?" he asked lustily.

"Yes and oh what a show we put on babe. You are gonna love it," Lisa answered with a sly grin.

Bert grinned wide and pulled out his wallet. He counted out another $500 and put it on top of the envelope.

"You have yourself a deal sweet thing. Now how about you lock that door and come give Uncle Bert some of that sweetness," Bert said as he unzipped his pants.

Lisa smiled and turned to lock the door. She felt that twinge of guilt and betrayal again. She really did like Nina but friendship and loyalty didn't pay the rent or put food on the table. Bert did.

nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers
12