Nina's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers

"Relax Nina," instructed Dr. Vincent, his voice faltering a little from his own excitement.

Nina obeyed and relaxed her pussy muscles. Vincent began to move his two fingers in and out of her wet cunt slowly. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter. The movement was causing a wet sloppy sound as he finger fucked her. Dr. Vincent was leaking precum as his cock stayed confined, leaving a wet spot on his boxers. Nina's body began to react to the intrusion and her hips started to buck upwards and her breathing became deeper. Vincent increased the violation to three fingers, stretching Nina's cunt and causing her to gasp. He kept pushing down on her pussy mound with his left hand as his right hand fucked his patient. His thrusts began harder and faster. Nina lost all sense of who she was and who she belonged to and just allowed her body to enjoy the moment. Three more hard and forceful thrusts and he felt Nina's body stiffen as she let out a moan and she gushed cum all over the invasive doctor's hand.

Vincent grinned as he removed his sopping wet hand from her cunt. He badly wanted to lean down and suck and slurp up all her pussy juices and taste her cum but he resisted the urge. Instead he pretended that it was all still part of his examination.

"That's good Nina," he commented as calmly as he could, "Everything seems to be working fine down here. It's important for your sexual health to be able to orgasm." Of course that was a load of rubbish but he said it in such a professional manner, Nina was almost convinced that it might be true.

"Just stay there a moment Nina. Lie still and rest while I go wash my hands. I'm almost finished," said Vincent as he walked off to the bathroom. He had his back to Nina, so she did not notice that he was sucked his fingers as he walked. Once in the bathroom he relished in her flavor and sucked his own fingers hungrily, wishing he could taste more of her delicious cum and straight from the source instead of from his fingers.

Nina lay there as her breath returned to normal. She felt good from her orgasm but was feeling confused as to why she had not only let a stranger feel her up, but had loved it so much.

Dr. Vincent returned from the bathroom. He had contemplated having a quick wank while he was in there but decided to wait until he had finished with Nina.

"Right ok Nina. Just one more thing to check and then I can give you the injection," said Vincent, his voice returning to its usual calm tone. "Could you please turn over and lie on your stomach dear," requested Vincent.

Nina did as she was told and rolled over. Vincent eyed up her nice firm ass with approval. Then he began to massage her ass cheeks, using both his hands. This time Nina was not alarmed. She was used to him touching her body, her private parts and his hands now felt familiar. She just laid her head on her hands and closed her eyes, letting him do whatever he wished to her.

Dr. Vincent was pulling apart her ass cheeks as he massaged them, he could see her rosebud little hole and he felt a strong urge to just pry her ass cheeks as wide as he could and lick it. He wanted to tongue fuck her little asshole. It looked almost as inviting as her soaking wet cunt, he knew it would be tight and oh how he wanted to stick his hard cock into all her holes. He imagined how good it would be if Mr. Steele ever allowed him to fuck her sweet mouth, that wet clenching cunt and that tight asshole he now gazed upon.

His hands felt so good on her skin that Nina began to softly murmur as he caressed her behind. Then he suddenly stopped and Nina actually felt disappointed. She imagined that he must be going to inject her now and in her ass so she tensed up expectantly. Vincent actually stopped so that he could get out a tube of KY gel. He coated his middle finger in the lubricant and then rubbed the outside of Nina's rosebud. She groaned a little surprised but it felt nice so she relaxed a little. Then the doctor began to push the tip of his finger into her asshole. Nina gasped in shock. She tried to clamp her hole shut, to deny him access.

"Now now Nina. Don't be silly dear. Just relax and let your doctor finish examining you," said Vincent and he gave Nina a light smack on her ass cheek with his left hand.

Nina tried very hard to comply. She didn't want to be difficult. Definitely didn't want the doctor to tell Steele that she hadn't been accommodating. Vincent removed his finger from her tight cavity and applied more lube to his finger and direct onto the rim of her rosebud. Then he pushed his finger in again. Nina gasped once more, this time due to it hurting just a little and not just because it was unexpected. Vincent could sense that she was trying to relax.

"That's it. Good girl. Just relax a little more, it will all be over soon," he said reassuringly.

Nina didn't understand why the doctor was doing this, she was no longer under the belief that he was acting professionally, but a big part of her was enjoying being treated like this so she did not protest. She just pretended to go along with the whole 'examination' story.

Dr. Vincent managed to slowly get his middle finger inside her asshole up to his knuckle. Nina felt so damn tight he was certain her asshole must have been still a virgin. He could feel her butt muscles clench tightly around his finger and as he imagined how that good that would feel clamped around the length of his cock. The thought of this made his cock twitch and seep more precum into his boxers, making the wet patch even bigger.

The doctor slowly moved his lubricated finger in and out of Nina's back passage. She began to moan in pleasure as Vincent finger-fucked her anus. Dr. Vincent intended on continuing his anal assault on Nina until he made her cum again. But just then his mobile phone rang. He considered ignoring it but then thought perhaps it was Mr. Steele so using just his left hand he reached for his phone in his jacket pocket and checked the caller display. The whole time he left his finger imbedded in Nina's asshole. It was Steele, so he answered it.

"Hello sir," answered Vincent.

"Have you given her the injection yet?" inquired Steele.

"Just about to sir," replied Vincent.

"Good. I will be there in ten minutes." said Steele and then he hung up.

Dr. Vincent was a little annoyed that he would have to stop his violation of Nina, but grateful to Steele for letting him enjoy the body of his latest fling for a little while and hopeful that he might get the opportunity to do it again sometime soon.

Vincent reluctantly removed his finger from Nina's tight ring and gave both her cheeks a good squeeze.

"That was Mr. Steele. He's on his way back here. So best I give you that injection now dear. Please just lay still for a moment," requested Vincent.

"Ok," replied Nina, secretly disappointed that he had stopped playing with her. She was getting used to the sensation of having his finger up her ass and was really starting to enjoy it.

Dr. Vincent injected Nina's left ass cheek with a multi vitamin shot. She winced a little in pain, but it was over quick and the pain didn't linger for long.

"I think you should just remain lying there on your stomach for awhile Nina. It might hurt a little if you were to sit at the moment." suggested the doctor.

Nina didn't feel any pain anymore, just a slight discomfort, but she obliged the doctor by staying where she was.

Dr. Vincent packed up all his things into his medical bag. Then he went and washed his hands again. He sniffed his finger before he washed them to smell Nina on it. Her musky scent made his erection twitch again. He was in urgent need to relieve himself.

Steele arrived back home just as the doctor was drying his hands. Vincent walked out to greet him and they shook hands. Nina was still lying naked on the dining room table, she smiled at him and he grinned back at her.

"Just stay there baby doll while I talk to the doctor. Don't move yet," Steele instructed.

At the door Steele handed Dr. Vincent an envelope full of cash as payment for his visit.

"Everything all ok with Nina?" inquired Steele.

"Yes sir. I gave her the injection as per your request and I have given her a thorough examination," said Vincent with a wink.

Steele grinned. "Good to hear it doc. Anything to report? Anything I need to know about?" he asked.

"She is in good health Mr. Steele. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of examining her," answered Vincent and then in a quiet whisper he continued, "My only observation is that her ass is a little tight. I could barely get one finger in. I suggest you might wish to do something about that sir."

Steele laughed and gave Vincent a friendly slap on the back. "Oh I intend to doc, you can bet on that!"

The doctor left, going quickly to his car in the basement car park. He was grateful that his car had tinted windows that that he didn't see anyone else in the car park as he walked briskly back to his car. As soon as he was inside, he locked his doors and took a small towel from his medical bag. He felt like a teenager again, he was almost bursting to cum. Vincent unzipped and pulled out his throbbing cock, finally releasing it from confinement. It only took a few hard and fast strokes and he came. A geyser of cum exploded from his cock and some of it missed the towel he had laid across his lap. He cursed when he noticed that he now had cum on his trousers, but it was a small price to pay for the pleasurable experience of meeting Nina. He hoped that once Steele had impregnated her that maybe he might permit him to fuck her. Steele had been generous in the past with some of his women as a payback for the doctor turning a blind eye and not asking too many questions.

Nina watched intently as Steele approached her as she lay naked on his dining table. She felt a mixture of emotions. Happy that her lover was back and that now she could make love with him as often as she liked and not have to worry about being safe; horny because of the doctor touching her and making her cum and guilty because she had enjoyed it too much and worried that Steele would be angry with her for being turned on by another man.

Steele had noticed that the doctor left with an erection, which meant two things to him. One, that he must have enjoyed himself by feeling up Nina and two, that he was almost positive that the good doctor had done as he was told and kept his dick in his pants. Not that Steele had any doubts that Vincent would be foolish enough to cross him, but he would be checking the surveillance monitors later once Nina left to make doubly sure.

Steele had every room in his apartment fitted with the best surveillance equipment money could buy. Miniature cameras that filmed everything that happened inside these walls and from many angles which all linked up to a monitor in his bedroom behind a hidden panel. He enjoyed watching his many conquests in this apartment at his leisure and he would soon be taking in the visual delight of watching the doctor examine his property.

Steele walked up to his latest conquest and bent down and kissed her bare ass.

"Hello my sweet. I hope that injection didn't hurt too much pet," said Steele as he gently rubbed Nina's firm behind.

"No too much. Just a sharp prick and that was that," replied Nina with a smile.

"Hmm nothing quite like a prick in your ass," said Steele with a snicker, his gentle rubbing becoming caresses.

Nina giggled and blushed with guilt as she remembered the doctor putting his finger up her ass and how she had liked it.

Steele moved his hands all over Nina's ass, caressing her. Then his right hand moved down between her cheeks and he felt her pussy. It was wet. Very wet. He rubbed his fingers in her wetness and then brought them to his nose to confirm what he already knew. The good old doc had made his property cum. He grinned as he considered what an interesting display he would soon be watching when he plays back the captured evidence.

"Hmm looks like the good doc as got you all primed up and ready for me," said Steele as he returned his fingers to Nina's wet cunt.

"Oh I'm sorry David," said Nina guiltily, "I don't know what came over me. I....I just....um,"

"Oh there's nothing to be sorry about pet," interrupted Steele, "I'm not mad at you my sweet slut. Actually it really turns me on mmm"

"It does?" asked a confused Nina.

"Oh yes. Lots of things turn me on pet, you will find out soon enough. And now that you have had your shot, we can fuck like rabbits and not have to worry," he said with lust as he grabbed hold of Nina's thighs and pulled her towards him at the end of the table.

He stopped when he had her feet on the floor, her stomach still on the table and her ass slightly in the air as he stood between her legs. Steele decided he liked her in the shape of an L and she slid so easily because of the towel she was lying on.

Nina gasped a little at being dragged down the table like she was a piece of meat. But the wetness between her legs increased and she was starting to realize that being treated that way by Steele turned her on big time. Steele took the leather belt off his trousers, unzipped and then let his pants fall to his ankles. His cock was straining to get out of his boxers so he complied and pulled them down to meet his pants on the floor. He still held his black leather belt in his hand. He felt a strong urge to slap Nina's ass cheeks with it but resisted the urge thinking maybe it was too soon for her to give herself over to that type of physical pain in the hands of her Master. Perhaps start with something that would be an emotional triumph for Steele but wouldn't be physical pain for his plaything.

"Do you think you are ready to try out a few of the things that turn me on pet?" he asked Nina as he playfully ran a finger up and down her ass crack.

"Oh yes David. I love you. I want to do everything with you. Please teach me the things you like," answered Nina with desire.

"Do you trust me pet?"

"Yes David. I trust you completely. You mean everything to me. I love you so much," replied Nina with sincerity.

Steele grinned. He loved having power over women. It gave him a buzz to be able to manipulate Nina so easily.

"Good. I love you too pet. Now hold still and don't worry. I wont hurt you," said Steele as he put his leather belt around Nina's neck loosely, holding the end of it as it draped down her bare back.

Nina panicked a little when she sensed what he was doing but forced herself to stay still as he moved the belt buckle up to rest on the back of her neck. He didn't pull the belt tight around her neck so she tried to relax a bit.

"It's ok Nina. I'm not going to choke you. I just want to think of you as my pet and this is your collar. It's just a game baby. Don't be scared." Steele said reassuringly and he bent down and kissed both of her ass cheeks to try and convey gentleness and love to his nervous pet.

Steele held on to the end of the belt, but not too tight and then he lined up his erect cock at the entrance of Nina's wet cunt. He pushed inside her slowly and easily. Her cum from earlier lubricating his penetration. He grunted once he had pushed himself all the way.

Nina soon forgot about the belt collar she was wearing as Steele slowly fucked her. He took his time this time and moved in and out of her hungry cunt with slow deliberate thrusts. Nina began to pant and moan in pleasure as he picked up the pace a little and shoved his cock in a little harder. As Steele picked up momentum he pulled on the belt a bit and it forced Nina to lift her head up and back a bit. It was uncomfortable for her but at the same time the pleasure his cock was giving her over ruled the discomfort. Steele got immense pleasure from looking down at his property and seeing her in this position. He could easily cum soon if he kept this up, but he wasn't ready yet, he had more plans for his puppygirl.

Steele let go of the belt and placed it on her back as he needed both hands now. He began to caress Nina's ass cheeks as he slowed his thrusts down to keep from cumming too soon. Then he rubbed his right thumb on Nina's rosebud. He felt there was still a bit of lubrication around her hole and so he pushed his thumb inside. Nina squealed in both fright and a jolt of pain as he explored her hole with his thumb.

"Shhh pet," warned Steele as he continued to slowly fuck her.

His thumb felt so much bigger than the doctor's finger. Nina bit down on her lower lip to try to stop herself from crying out. The pleasure Steele was giving her cunt with his cock buried deep in it was helping to distract Nina from the pain he was causing with his thumb violating her.

"We need more lube," announced Steele, "Don't fucking move a muscle!" he demanded as he withdrew from her and rushed off to his bedroom to get some.

Nina didn't dare move. In the few seconds it took him to get back she wondered how she must look lying here on a dining table like a total slut with a belt around her neck just like a dog. Part of her screamed out for her to leave, run and never come back. But her cunt just kept clenching for more cock and even her ass seemed to miss the pain now that it was gone. Confusion filled her mind but just then Steele was back and pouring copious amounts of lube on her asshole. He pushed his finger in this time, moving it in and out. Then two fingers, stretching her hole, allowing her to adjust. Steele badly wanted to just fucken rape this bitch hard as he could with no lube and no mercy but he wasn't about to ruin everything by giving in to his animalistic urges. He was a patient man.

Nina felt uncomfortable with fingers in her ass but it no longer hurt. She relaxed her body as Steele worked his fingers slowly and patiently in and out of her tight opening. Nina was breathing heavily as she tried to adjust to the intrusion. Steele was making progress; he could feel her resistance was faltering. His cock was protesting that his fingers were getting all the fun as it twitched and leaked precum. His patience was rewarded when he heard Nina moan softly in pleasure. He took that soft murmur as a sign and slowly removed his fingers from her anal passage. Nina moaned again, this time a moan of disappointment as she suddenly felt empty.

Steele enjoyed watching her anus contract a few times as if winking at him. He grinned and then lubed up his hard cock and placed the tip of his penis against her rosebud.

"I took your virginity and now I'm going to take your anal virginity too," Steele announced. "This is going to hurt Nina but I want you to be a brave pet and remember two things, I'm only hurting you because I love you so much and it will only hurt for a moment. Do you love me and trust me Nina?"

"Yes David. I love you. I trust you. But please be gentle. I'm scared," answered Nina nervously.

"Do you want this pet? Do you want my cock in your ass? Do you want me to fuck you like a slut?" teased Steele as he held his left hand under her rubbing her cunt while he prodded the tip of his cock into her asshole.

"Yes! Oh yes please" begged Nina with lust. She missed the feeling of fullness in her ass.

"Say it! Beg for it slut!" demanded Steele aggressively.

"Oh please fuck me sir," pleaded Nina, "Please fuck my ass!"

Steele grinned. He picked up the leather belt that was resting down Nina's spine and moved it around to her mouth.

"Bite on this if you need to bite down on something," suggested Steele.

Then Steele pushed the tip of his cock into Nina. Even with all the lube in her ass and on his cock, he needed to force it in.

The emptiness left her instantly. Now all there was, was pain. Hot searing, blinding pain shot through Nina's ass and traveled all the way up her spine to her brain and came out of her mouth in the form of a terrified scream. All in a matter of a few seconds.

nz_marie
nz_marie
655 Followers