Nine Inch Nailed

Story Info
Julie & Trent Reznor enjoy a wild, dark, dreamy night.
1.4k words
3.4
27k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in a euphoric daze, and still singing "Mr. Self Destruct" as I walked to my car, parked in a remote part of the amphitheater parking lot. My friend Lindsey suddenly poked me.

"Do you see that?" she whispered excitedly.

"No..." I whispered back, completely oblivious to the lean shadow perched atop our black Cherokee.

Then I saw him...the man I have waited for 7 years to meet, the man I comb through rock magazines for...

THE MAN I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT COUNTLESS :LONELY NIGHTS, while I rubbed my clit and pulled on my nipples...

It was TRENT REZNOR, the most beautiful, dark, intense, and ingenious man I have ever come across. He smiled disarmingly as we drew near, and seemed to fully realize the strangeness of the situation as he saw the bewildered looks spread across mine and Lindsey's faces.

"Beautiful girls...I am so very lonely tonight...and I was wondering, hoping, that you would take me with you wherever you are going " He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I was a little startled, but also completely starstruck. This man had just played to an audience of 20,000 screaming, adoring fans, all of whom would kill (no exaggerations here!) to be in my shoes.

"Treeeennnt..uuuuuuh...it's so great to meet you...ummmmmmmm...Nine Inch Nails has been my favorite band for as long as I can remember" ...yes, now I was stumbling over my words and feeling ridiculous...

"Don't be so nervous my little star...just take me with you" He breathed sweetly into my ear.

Without any more hesitation, Lindsey started the car, and Trent and I jumped in. "We are just going back to the hotel, if you are sure you want to come..." I asked, marveling at his distinctive nose, his pale skin, his piercing eyes and his beautiful black hair. "I am going wherever you two are going, I just want to be around someone real and not feel so alone..."

When we reached the hotel room, Trent strolled directly over to the bed. He sat down, then looked sensually up at me. Lindsey sat down directly beside him, but his eyes were locked with mine. Sensing that this was MY night, she gave me a knowing look, and walked quietly out of the room. Trent gazed at me... "What is your name, my little midnight fairy?"

I barely found the strength to say "Julie" before he pulled me onto his lap, and then laid me gently down on the comforter.

He began to slowly remove my tight black shirt and made his way to my soft, white, round breasts. My light pink nipples hardened with the combination of the cool air and his lustful gaze. Within a moment, one hand was forcefully massaging one full breast, while his lips sucked almost a little too hard on the nipple. His other hand was traveling down, down ,down, past my stomach, to my jeans, which he quickly unzipped and began to pull down. I began to almost panic, but then I felt his smooth fingers begin to rub my hardening clit, all through my red silk panties. I squirmed out of them, and pushed his hand up harder against my already hot, wet, pussy. I was filled with an uncontrollable passion, as I humped Trent's hand... "Mmmmmmmmm...yeah...oh yes...mmmmm hhhhmmmmm"

He kissed me deeply, then returned to alternately sucking on and lightly biting my little nipples. The combination of his bite and his fingers exploring my pussy made me sure I was about to cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes... Oh Trent Fuck me... oh yeah... yeah...fuck yes...OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH..."

I ground his hand into my box and convulsed, body on fire, wildly on the bed. As I lay there shaking from the impact, Trent looked at me dirtily and stripped off his black t-shirt. I latched hungrily onto one of his tight nipples. Giving a little bite, I continued to lick the length of his chest with my warm wet tongue. By the time I reached the base of his abs, I was dangerously close to the raging hard-on underneath his black pants. He bucked his hips and rubbed his crotch roughly against my face.

"It's time you return the favor, Julie."

I quickly unzipped his tight pants and as I pulled them down, his dick sprang immediately out of it's confines. I gasped, because contrary to the popular rumors, Trent was EXTREMELY well endowed, a very long and moderately thick 9 inches! He looked down at me, and as he did, his face took on a dominating hardness, like that of a drill sergeant.

"Guess now you know why the band's name is NINE INCH NAILS, don't you, you little dirty bitch. You're going to suck it now, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!?"

I was eager to get all the length possible into my hot, hungry mouth, and I was about to get down on my knees, when Trent once again threw me back onto my back on the bed. He climbed onto the bed, layed down, and almost viciously pulled me, upside down, on top of him.

"mmmmmm yesss...this is what you've wanted the whole time, isn't it Sweet Julie! Isn't it my precious WHORE??!?"

He pulled my pussy directly over his face, and spread the lips harshly out. I began to lick and suck the tip of his beautiful rod, and was slowly moving my way down the amazing 9 inches. I felt absolutely in sync with my idol of 7 years, as he ate my aching pussy, and I sucked enthusiastically on his beautiful cock. I nearly choked twice from is phenomenal length, but each time that steel head pressed against the back of my warm, soft, mouth, it felt sadistically good. I began now to ride down on his face, hoping he could somehow suck harder on my clit, or stuff his tongue farther into my wet pussy.

"Oh yesssss you are so gooodddd...mmmmmmmm..."

I suddenly came, unexpectedly, all over Trent's face. I rubbed my pussy furiously into his face, letting his bridge of his nose rub erotically against my clit. Trent was close to cumming, himself, and, in one fluid movement, I managed to sit up, grab and press my tits together, and aim his cumming cock directly at the two large breasts. He muffled a yell as he came, all over them... his steaming cum dripping off of the tips of my pink nipples. I pulled one of the nipples to my own mouth, and began to suck his cum off of it. "Mmmmmmm...you taste wonderful..."

After that, I relaxed just a little, sure that he was spent, but secretly wanting more of that huge cock, and his "dirty" treatment. I had laid down to rest a little on the bed, when Trent pulled my roughly off, and almost threw me to the floor.

"Alright, little whore, now its time to show you just how bad you are...I wanna fuck you like an animal, baby" His dick was already hard as a rock again, and standing the full 9 inches away from his groin. He bent me over..."Yeah, that's right, my little rag doll. That's what you are...yes I want to hanging limp like a little doll, hair in your face..yes that's what I want from you, Julie." He started to rub his cock up and down the length of my crack, and even a little on my lower back.

Then suddenly, without warning, he jammed that gigantic cock in my pussy, thrusting harshly from behind. I shrieked, but was also completely turned on. "Yesssss! Yesss! Harder now pleeeeeease!" He pounded me again, and again, and I began to thrust my body backwards to meet his cock with even more force. " Do you like that, you little slut?. You just submit to me. Bow down before the one you serve!"

He slapped my ass, HARD. This felt so good, I almost came. We were both dripping with sweat, and our bodies met again, and again, until finally Trent exploded with hot cum, deep inside my pussy. "ahhhhhgggghh...yes...fuck yes, little bitch..ahhghhhh" His strangled cries were interrupted only by my own moaning, as I came hard and fast around all 9 inches of him. As both orgasms subsided, Trent abruptly stood up, and began to put his pants back on.

"Where are you going now...I thought you were lonely? Don't you want to stay here, with me?"

He smiled, sweetly, but there was a dark twist to it. " I am always lonely... I will never belong. Love is something I can never have. But tonight, with you, I felt something, and feeling is a rare pleasure in an existence such as mine. Goodnight, sweet Julie-girl" And with that, Trent Reznor walked out of the door, and into the night...the only place he truly belongs.