Nine Roses for Ramona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

"John!" Ramona gasped, her eyes sailing up and down as she took in the sight of him. His tall, pale, yet fit body was dressed in black silk pajama bottoms, leaving his torso bare to the waist. His hair was left to its usual, mused-up ways, as he stood there on bare feet. He looked dark yet sexy at the same time.

"I see you found the roses I left out for you," John said with a soft grin, his long teeth showing between his lips. He crossed his arms with a satisfied air. "Did you like this little...diversion?"

At that, Ramona let the roses in her hands slip and fall to the floor. "Ooo, you could say that... you damned, fanged goober!" With that, Ramona flung herself across the room, laughing as John caught her easily in his embrace. Whipping her arms around his neck, she pulled him down for a kiss that was nearly too hot for him to handle. So engaged, she pressed her silk clad body to his, holding him closer while they lingered with their oral duel of lips and tongues.

Breaking off, John breathed in needed air, grinning. "I'll take that as a 'yes'?"

Ramona wrinkled her nose at him affectionately. "Oh, heck yeah!" She pulled one hand around to cup his cheek. "You... you... how did you know-? I mean, I though you where all tied up in Tahoe?"

John shrugged his shoulders, caressing her back with one hand. "Well, the tournament was fun, but yesterday I remembered today was Valentines... and, well, I got this little idea nipping at my brain," he explained. "So, I caught a fast red-eye back, with a few pulled strings from your boss lady at Bondage Babes-."

"OH!" Ramona exclaimed. "That's where this is from," she indicated all of the trappings around them, and their outfits. "You mean... you planned this whole thing on the spur of the moment?"

"More or less," John said, his voice dropping into a low, deep tone that seemed to vibrate against her eardrums. "Because, I figured you'd be missing me... just as much as I was missing you."

Ramona just melted against him. "You, mister, are SO right about that!" Without another word, she lifted up on her toes to mash a hot kiss across his lips. When he tightened his arms around her, she felt her heart quicken with anticipation.... the build up to this had been good, but in the back of her mind, she felt things were about to get hotter.

John lifted her off her feet, walking forward a few steps so that they were standing at the foot of her bed. With a smirk, he slowly turned her around so that her back was pressed against his chest, his hands cupping her shoulders with his long fingers flexing over her warm skin.

Ramona leaned into him, sighing softly as she tipped her head back to look up at her lover. It was then she noticed his eyes were fixed on something... something in front of them? Curious, she glanced away from him, realizing what had gotten John's attention had been the sight of their reflection, framed in the long, wooden oval of her dressing mirror.

"Ooo," she breathed, taking in the sight of her dark-clad man, standing behind her in her sheer, coral ensemble. As she watched, John let his hands lower from her shoulders to brush them softly over her body. Curling one hand over her breast, he left the other to drift down her tummy - with a pause to tweak the gold ring at her navel - before smoothing his palm over her hips in a loving caress.

"You like what I'm seeing?" John whispered in a voice made thick with desire.

Tiling her head to the side, Ramona purred, her alto rich like fine whiskey, "Mmm, very much, yes... we paint a fine picture, Bud."

John's laugh rumbled at her back, vibrating through their contact, increasing the heat arcing between them. Massaging the breast in his grasp, John plucked at the covered nipple, feeling it hard as a cherry pit. "A fine picture... but, I know something else we can make together," he said with a knowing lift of one eyebrow.

"Oh?" Ramona asked, her breath deepening as his touch made her grow more and more aroused.

"Some beautiful music, of our own," John replied. With that, he leaned down to peck three quick kisses down her neck. "C'mere," he prompted, moving to grip her by the waist before turning them to face her big bed. From there, he turned her face back so he could lay claim to her lips with a light, teasing kiss before he asked, "Want to know something?" When she stared at him, barely nodding in reply, his face formed a cunning mask of male passion. "I think... you're a bit over dressed." With that, he reached for the tie that held the light miniskirt in place on her hips, loosening it so the wisp of coral fluttered down around Ramona's ankles. As it fell, he dipped his head behind hers, seizing the silk ties of her halter top in his teeth, tugging them free with one, slow pull.

"Oh, my," Ramona gasped, even though a wicked little smile curved around her own lips. At the start of their relationship, John had been the passive one. Now he was the aggressor, taking charge of this evening of passion-play. She felt fire race through her cheeks as he lifted her top away, dropping it to the floor next to them. She then felt him kneel behind her, rubbing his cheek down her soft back while tickling her slightly with his hot, heavy breaths. Not long after, a tug from the left, then right, and her panties slipped down her hips to her knees. With a gentle prod, John made her open her legs slightly, letting the garment fall the rest of the way to the floor, before he guide her to step free from them.

"Sweet mercy," John sighed, the rapture in his voice making Ramona glance over her shoulder with a curious smile. He was resting back on his heels, his dark eyes gazing at her nearly-nude form with open admiration. She chuckled softly, catching a glimpse of her backside in the wooden mirror behind them; showing off a scrumptious view of her back, buttocks and thigh-high clad legs.

"Like the view?" she asked, loving the kick she got from his heated gaze.

"Doll," John admitted, breathing deep through his nose, "Betty Grable ain't got nothing on you!"

Ramona beamed down at him, moving her hands to her hips as she struck the famous pin-up's signature pose. "Flatterer... you'd say anything, to turn a girl's head!" She started to turn, when John's hand shot up to land on her left cheek with a playful smack. "Ow!"

"You love it when I get this way," John growled, rising from the floor to close his arms around her body. "Admit it, Ramona," he rumblepurred her name, nuzzling into her titan locks, just behind her right ear. "My way with words drives you nuts..."

Shivering from the contact of air against the shell of her ear, Ramona closed her eyes, trapping his arms with her own to hold him there. "Mmmmm, damnit... you know what that does to me, Bud!" she said breathlessly.

"I'm just gettin' warmed up," John promised. Urging her forward, he walked with her so they were forced against the foot of the bed. He then guided her so she crawled onto the bed, her knees sinking into the cushiony comforter. "Move up further... I have a little surprise for you."

"I like surprises," Ramona moaned, letting herself be placed near the middle of her queen-sized mattress. Slipping up behind her, John continued to fondle her lovingly, while leaving more blazing, pecking kisses on her neck and ears. Driven to distraction, she let his roaming hands turn her to warm, shivering putty, unaware of the wicked glint in his eye as he reached towards one side of the hanging brocade overhead. In a twinkling, he slipped a long length of soft, dark suede from where it lay hidden, letting it drop to the surface of the bed.

"Ready for your first surprise?" he asked, his voice dark and filled with lurking fire.

"Mm-hmmm," Ramona hummed, craning her neck, seeking more of his kisses.

With that, John wrapped his fingers around her wrist, guiding her arm up and away from her body. With a few nibbles along that arm, he wrapped a part of the suede around her arm, twisting it down until it formed a loose wrap along her forearm.

Realizing something was happening, Ramona glanced over as John finished securing her arm. "Hey..."

He turned towards her, giving her a wink. "Shh, Doll... this is meant for your enjoyment. And mine," he chuckled.

Giving the leather wrap a tug, Ramona arched one eyebrow. "You're not going to do a high-wire act with more of these?"

Shaking his head, John reached to the other side, revealing a second length of leather. "Not tonight, Doll. This is just for effect." He added with a kiss on her cheek, "They're bolted to the ceiling... don't want the curtain coming down too soon, hm?"

Ramona rolled her eyes. "You fanged... hmmmm!" Her reply was drowned in a sweeping kiss that robbed her of any further protest.

John slipped away, backing off the bed with a trailing caress down her back as he stood up. With a wry chuckle, he crossed both arms over his bare chest as he admired his handiwork. "Now... talk about a beautiful picture," he murmured. At his words, Ramona turned to look back over one slim shoulder; her body's cream complexion now flushed with a dusting of passionate peach. Kneeling on the black satin in her coral stockings, she was a delicious sight to behold. Shifting so her buttocks rested on her heels, Ramona posed sultrily, moving to grip the strips of leather affixed to the ceiling as she blew her lover a silent kiss.

John's face flowed into a wicked parody of a leer, taking one finger to twirl next to his face, as if twisting an imaginary mustache. "I have you now... in MY power!" he said huskily, trailing off into a mock-sinister laugh.

A shudder raced along Ramona's body. "Oooo... what are you going to do to me, you cad?"

John seemed to think about it for a moment, before he stalked smoothly around her bed. "Corny dialog aside," he mused, "I think we can start with a little appetizer... before the main course." Slipping to sit in front of her, he reached over to where a cluster of lighted candles on the bedside table sat, framing an object shielded by a small, decorative folding screen. Gripping the center of the screen, John asked leadingly, "Ready for the next surprise?"

Ramona nodded, waiting breathlessly for what was in store for her now.

Lifting the screen away, John revealed a small metal pot, sitting on a glowing, ceramic brazier. At once, a sweet, toothsome aroma filled the air under the canopy, filling her nose and tickling the back of her palate. Next to this, a long handled brush and a small pile of cloth napkins sat.

Leaning over the tiny cauldron, John sniffed with an appreciative smile. "Mmm, I don't know about you, but this is going to be a sweet treat I'm going to relish, Doll," he whispered. Under her anticipating stare, he seized the brush and dipped it into the pot, stirring it briefly before lifting it. A thick, creamy dark substance drizzled from the bristles.

Licking her lips, Ramona's eyes widened in pleasure. "You devil!"

John arched his eyebrows at her, lifting the brush and one of the napkins away, using the cloth as a shield as he moved towards her bound form. With a deft touch, he pressed the tip to the upper part of her left breast, and stroked it across her skin. There was a warm sensation - just shy of being too hot - that caused Ramona to hiss with shock. Moving with slow ease, John painted the slope of her breast with the heated chocolate, circling her distended pap with the rich substance before playfully dotting her nipple.

"Oooh," she sighed, trying not to wriggle too much to cause the chocolate to splatter. The heat sent a new wave of pleasure racing down her spine, where it settled in her crotch. Painting, she murmured, "That feels... mmmm!"

Wrinkling his nose playfully, John said nothing as he turned to dip the brush again. With several trips back and forth, he painted a trail of sweet confection up her breast, ending with a last swipe up the side of her neck - with her head turned right, for maximum effect - before he set the brush down.

"And, now..." John shifted to sit closer, grinning hotly at her as he eyed his masterpiece. "Time for that appetizer." Leaning close, he let his eyes drift half-closed, as he parted his lips to let his tongue slip towards the tip of her candy-coated nipple. Lightly touching, he licked around the hard nub, dragging over the chocolate. The textured surface lifted the candy shell away, trailing over the heated flesh underneath.

Ramona hissed from the contact, her sex clenching in response to this oral assault.

John made short work of her nipple, circling it and stripping it bare of the cocoa-flavored coating. Lifting back, he smacked his lips with relish. "Mmmm, a chocolate kiss I could eat all night!" he said huskily; showing he too was affected by this little game.

Vibrating with subtle quivers, Ramona panted, "Care to have another... bite?"

John just opened his mouth and covered the nipple and the surrounding areole, his tongue and teeth working together to strip more of the confectionary coating from her flesh. Working with a steady, yet languid pace, he ate away all of the chocolate on her chest. At the same time, one of his hands caressed the rest of her body; fondling lovingly yet firmly, finding all of the areas that sent the lust in her blood soaring to a new level with every passing moment.

Eventually, he followed the trail up over her shoulder, nibbling towards her neck. With her head turned, Ramona couldn't see the hungry look on his face, nor the intense, deep-blue glow that filled his eyes. She could feel the heat of each breath that flowed over her saliva-wet skin, and sense the fiery passion radiating from his body, leaning in so very close to her own. Closing her eyes, she moaned in her throat, biting her lip as the touch of his lips to the hollow of the side of her elegant neck sent a bolt of lightning sizzling down her spine.

"Mmmm," John murmured, lapping at the sweet layer protecting the soft skin at the side of her throat. "Delicious..." His hand had drifted down her bare tummy, slipping between her now spread thighs to cup her womanhood.

A sharp intake of breath preceded the throaty sigh that bubbled out from Ramona's lips; his fingers were becoming wet with her fluids, flowing freely over each flexible digit.

John pulled back, his gaze dropping to the newly exposed span of flesh, before he smiled at what he was feeling between her legs. "Geez, Doll... you're so... so..."

Ramona hissed through clenched teeth, "damnit... quit teasing... ooooo!" A sharp squeak cracked her voice, as John had lightly strummed her clit with his middle finger.

"Easy, Doll," John whispered softly, his mouth moving in close to her neck again. "I just got to have one, more, taste..." As he said this, his long teeth extended out, making the smile on his face look feral and wild. Yet, as he manipulated her cunny with probing, pistoning strokes, John took Ramona's neck with gentle force. Putting one arm around her back for support, he closed his mouth to form a tight seal as he tightened his jaw.

In that instant, Ramona's lungs filled with a violent breath; borne from the double-shock of four, nipping pinpricks of pain at her neck, and the sudden blossom of orgasm at her sex as John's fingers set her off. Her hands fisted around the supporting straps, back arching with the blood-boiling rush of pleasure as her hips rolled to get the maximum effect. A moment later, a shriek burst from her lips, followed by several mini-shocks as her climax barreled on through her very being.

Eventually, John let go of her neck... his bite wasn't that deep to hit the rich vein underneath, but the sensation of his bite had the desired effect he'd come to know would happen. A quick look down revealed four tiny, red holes low on her neck... easy to cover up, and certainly not deep enough to worry about. In time they'd heal to nothing.

Shuddering, Ramona groaned as the last tiny sensations drifted through her spent body. "Ohhh, John!"

"You are most welcome," he murmured with a loving purr, leaning down again to lick the small trace of blood left behind on her skin.

Getting her voice under more control, Ramona stated with a fragile smile, "You really are a pain in the neck, sometimes."

John caressed her back and nodded. "Yeah, it happens when your boyfriend is a vampire."

Turning to face him, she gazed down with eyes that still blazed with amber fire. "I wouldn't have you any other way, lover!" She dropped her gaze to his body, seeing his chest rising with every deep inhale. "Though, I don't suspect... you're quite finished, with me?" As the last word dripped like melting honey from her lips, her eyes came to rest on the hard bulge in his pajama pants.

John shook his head sexily. "Oh, heck no..." he agreed. Without pause, he shifted his lower body away, taking a few seconds to reach down and strip the silk garment off of himself. Now naked as she was, John leaned back with a new-born leer, letting her see the full, hard cock thrusting out from his loins.

Ramona's eyes were drifting smoke trails as she looked back up into his. "My, my, my.... what are you going to do with that, Mr. Walker?" she teased with a hot, growling alto.

Bending his knees, John shifted to face her, before sliding his feet between her spread, silky thighs. So prompted, Ramona lifted up to allow his legs to follow, flowing underneath her body as he scooted closer. When he was seated under her, with their groins about to touch, John rumbled, "I'm going to give you the most loving fuck of your life, Doll."

"Oh, yes..." Ramona gripped the straps, pulling herself up higher on her knees, until she left the mushroom tip of his hard cock slip against her wet femininity. John braced her with one hand on her hip, as he let their genitals drift around each other, sharing her inner essence with his slick lubricant. Finally, John socketed the fat head between her cunny lips, groaning softly from the wet contact of skin on skin.

"Oooo, John! Please... don't wait... any more!" Ramona mewled, with each heavy breath, her passion climbing upwards to a new level as their bodies started to merge.

John grunted, "Get ready... yeah!" His cock slid thickly inside her, every firm inch spread against her insides, filling them like they had been made for a perfect fit. Groaning, he pulled her down with both hands on her waist, until the entire length was firmly seated within her sex. Pausing, John let the sensations of her hot interior wash over him; her muscles clenching in succeeding waves of rippling contractions. The sparks racing through their joined sexes fed both of their passions, giving John and Ramona a rush that literally took their breath, threatening to take it away for good.

Shifting from side to side a little, Ramona dropped her head down on her chest, peering at her lover with a hot, loving look. "God, I've missed this... I've missed you!"

John rubbed her hips and sides, his hands nearly burning from the heat coming from off her skin. "I've always loved having you like this," he murmured, his own eyes like blue-black thunderclouds. Leaning back to lay flat on the satin comforter, John arched one eyebrow. "Well, Doll... are you gonna stay tied up, up there... or shall we finish this love-fuck?"

Ramona shivered, before grinning at him, unwinding her arms from the leather straps. "Oh, shut op and love me, Bud!" she growled playfully, tipping over his body to tumble into his open embrace.

John laughed softly, his voice melting into a rumbling purr of his own, as he flipped them over, covering her slim, creamy form with his body. "God, I love you this way, Ramona..."

Together, they made love that would curl their toes, enjoying each other to the fullest, before the winds of lust and love sent them soaring over the Summit Noble; crashing through a spectacular double-orgasm that consumed them, body, mind, and soul...

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers