Nine Roses for Ramona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

# # #

It could have lasted minutes, or a hundred-thousand years... but to Ramona, it had been the best post-coital nap she'd ever recalled.

Opening her eyes, Ramona glanced around without moving at first. The room was dim - most of the candles had burned out long since - and the music from the living room stereo had fallen silent hours ago, leaving the apartment comfortably quiet.

Humming contentedly into the pillow she and John were sharing, Ramona snuggled deeper under the covers, feeling her lover's body against her back, his arms draped loosely around her. Taking one, stocking clad foot, she rubbed it along his top leg slowly, feeling the soft nylon create a sinuous whisper of sound under the comforter. The air smelled like a well-used bed - which it was, truthfully! - mixed with the aftertaste of chocolate, John's Old Spice-style scent and her light cinnamon smell.

As she continued to veg-out on the sensations still drifting through her body, there was a shift in John's breathing... just before his arms slowly tightened gently around her waist. "...mmmnph!' he mumbled, his face buried in her auburn curls.

"'Lo there, Bud," she greeted drowsily, dropping one hand to stroke his forearm lovingly.

"M-lo, yourself," he replied groggily, sighing deep into her hair.

"I still don't believe what you did tonight," Ramona admitted, coming more awake as they cuddled together. "I do like the end result, though!" Shimmying her hips a little, she could still feel the mixed results of their lovemaking squish delightfully between her thighs.

John just chuckled. "You're not the only one with the market cornered on spur-of-the-moment schemes, Doll," he said fondly.

With a silent chuckle of her own, Ramona gave his arm a pat, just before rolling over to face him. "I can tell you enjoyed pulling off this little idea of yours." she said, caressing his scarred chest with her hand, before dropping it to his spent dick to cup it lovingly.

Pulling her up into his embrace, John winked at her. "I had a damn good teacher... some little redhead gal with some great ideas of her own."

"Flatterer," Ramona scolded warmly, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. She would have given him more, but a stray thought wrinkled her brow, making her look pensive.

"What's that look for?" John asked.

"I just remembered," Ramona stated, looking over her shoulder in the direction of the floor beside the bed. "Your notes said there were eight others besides that first rose, right?"

"Yeah."

"So, where's the ninth one, Bud?"

With a smile that promised more than just laughter, John lifted himself up on his elbow, reaching over to the bedside table. When he brought his hand back, he held one more rose between his fingers... a white one, its petals tipped with bright red.

"Oh my..." Ramona breathed softly, eying the beautiful bloom.

"I figured a card wasn't needed for this one, because I can tell you, face to face, what it means," John said, his voice slow and full of tenderness. "To the Woman that has joined my life with hers... We share a unity of love, that I hope lasts for another lifetime." With that, he dipped his head and placed a lingering smooch on her lips.

Reaching up, Ramona curled her fingers around John's, taking hold of the rose together, while she sunk her other hand into his brown locks, pulling herself into his kiss. Slowly, they melted back together, extending their arms to hold the rose down by their side as they continued to kiss with emitional passion.

After another eternity of time, Ramona softly pulled back, her amber eyes glistening like pools of sun struck-honey. "I love you, John Walker," she whispered.

"Love you, too," John replied, his own eyes ablaze with indigo light. "Happy Valentine's, Doll..."

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers