Nine-Tailed Wonder

Story Info
Ninetails is not a Pokémon you can capture in a slave market.
6.2k words
4.55
21k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On request by an anonymous Literotica user.

This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Hi, i have read alot of mamono stories. I notice they usually come in 2 flavors.

1. romantic (guy fall in love with monstergirl)

2. femdom (human get defeat, capture, enslave, raped by mostergirls) it can become loving femdom eventually.

The first 2 are good and enjoyable in their own merit. But i think there can be a 3rd type category, one that is less explored.

3. Humanity come out on top.

In an alternate world humanity triumph(with their coordination teamwork, industriousness, scientific innovation) over the monstergirls(unorganized, physically superior) race and established dominance.

The reason I came up with this senario is because humanity is always losing. Even in the Canon monstergirlencyclopedia universe, humanity is losing territory; losing land, female population is being converted into monstergirl, losing net population in general.

I think this is an interesting take on the monstergirl story one that more creative and unique from the norms. It also has alot of potential for a long story or series of short stories set in an alternate universe.

Also how hard humanity dominated could be up to you, whether mamono are second class citizen or slaves in a human dominated dystopia. Humans probably cement their dominance and maintain their control of the world through the used of some tech/ magic.

I was wondering if you could put your writing skills to the the test, and try to add more variety into the MGE genre.

NOTE: As a response to this request, I've decided to start with a short story with some maledom of an inari which as romantic as I can make it. The official Monster Girl Encylopedia states that the monster girls will use whatever means possible to obtain the one man they want, whether in or out of a harem, whether it's conquering and dominating humans, becoming submissive depending on a man's tastes, allowing themselves to be sold in slave markets, or even disguising themselves as humans and living among them normally, only revealing their true selves after they've found a man for themselves. If I can get more feedback and plots on these types of stories, it would be a big help.

Fetishes: maledom, gentle sex, love, romance

Tags: monster girl encyclopedia, monster girl, mamono, inari

The conquered women all stood near the wall. The market was open and the buyers were ready for another round of buying and selling to take place.

The slave master walked forwards and stood at one end of the line. He blew his whistle. 'Remain in line and look pretty! You'll be fetching a good price today and might even get a good home depending on whom you be nice to, so move your pretty asses!'

The girls lined up along the wall, some sulky, some excited and ready to be taken to their new homes. There was an outbreak of whispering and giggling among them, a few of the girls snorting in disdain at the thought of how cruel and uncaring their new owners would be, and the others reassuring them with headpats and hugs that just because they had been conquered didn't mean their owners wanted to mistreat or use them as living sex toys. Besides, it was quite possible to conquer anyone with a heart using the clearly incontestable power of love and the gentle but irresistible force of persuasion.

Some of the girls were even pushing and shoving at each other, both to show dominance and playfully to annoy the others. They were all in the same unfortunate situation, and they had no idea what was in store for them.

It was the late twenty-first century, and the war between monster girls and humans was in its death throes. The conquerors had already annexed most of the territories of the vanquished as they could, and only a few places left where they were putting up a half-hearted last-ditch effort to stop themselves losing their pride and honour in the annals of history, but they and the victors already knew who was winning. Anyone who had been losing territories as quickly as the subjugated army and who had already lost over half their land within a few months of fighting, even while using skimpy outfits or fighting completely naked and using their skills in seduction and pole dancing on the battlefield to distract and conquer their enemies, hadn't got a ghost's chance of defeating them.

The monster girl army had almost lost every single piece of territory in their clutches to the humans, and they were about to have every last portion of land they owned taken over by the humans in the a few weeks. The worst part was how easily it had happened. Thanks to their unmatched knowledge of technology and biological warfare, the humans had managed to take over almost every facet of the monster girl's life, starting with their homes, and moving on to their provinces. Soon, they had all disappeared into human hands.

A man walked up to the women lined up near the wall. He was of average height and build, and was wearing fairly ordinary clothes. The look in his eyes was that of royalty, however, and you could tell that if you crossed him or even passed a stupid comment about his appearance or behaviour, you might not live to see the light of the day.

The slave master bowed to him respectfully as he approached. While he was looking at the monster girls, the slave master began his sales spiel.

'We've got several kinds of monster girls of all kinds here, trained to cater to all the fetishes and dreams you could possibly have,' he said, sweeping his hand across the line of waiting mamono. 'If you prefer scaled girls, we have several lizardmen with salamanders,' — he indicated where they were standing, somewhere to the left of the line — 'and we even have dragons, wyverns, jabberwocks, and wurms if you like them.' He indicated a cold, poker-faced dragon standing with her hands folded, a disinterested jabberwock who was leaning back against the wall with one foot against it, a wyvern who seemed to be having trouble flying judging from how much she was flapping her wings while floating a couple of feet off the ground, and a chubby-faced, cute wurm who appeared very young for her twenty years. The man gave her an amused look, ignoring the rest, and looked ahead as the slave master kept talking.

'Also, we've got a few fluffy ones, like the yeti here.' He indicated a monster girl with white, fluffy fur and a gentle, sweet smile on her tanned face. Her whole body was tanned as well, with some muscle tone on her stomach and legs. She blew him a kiss and held out her arms for a hug, but the man simply gave her a raised eyebrow and walked a little ahead to the next group of monster girls, who were a jar demon, an alice, a baphomet, and an assortment of cute lolis. 'Here, we have some cute ones who want an onii-chan to call their own, and they'll fight each other for dibs on you if you like watching that. We also have given each and every girl her own personality, including warm, cold, indifferent, sweet, younger, older, MILFy, and whatever else you like. There's yandere, kūdere, tsundere, and dandere, as well as every -dere inbetween. They can have multiple personalities' — he showed a chimaera consisting of a goat, lion, lamia and dragon who seemed proud, jealous, confident and drunk all at once, — 'and we can give you one of those yandere types mixed with tsundere too' — he showed another chimaera who was made up of several shifting bodies with faces: a shirohebi having blue flames in her hands and a crazy grin on her face, a jinko who appeared to be uninterested in anything at all, but who was glancing at the man out of the corner of her eye repeatedly as if hoping he would pick her, a sad-looking oomukade who had her arms half-raised in the air with a pleading expression on her face, and a satyros who was holding up a bottle of sake while jerking her hand towards herself and giving the man a saucy wink. His cold glare didn't have any effect on her, since she began pouting at him, sometimes like a human supermodel, sometimes like a sulking child, and slipping her fingers between those of her other hand to show she just wanted to hold his hand, not get him drunk and take advantage of him when he was passed out — at least, until it actually happened.

'We can even give you the types of monster girls who are dominant and take control of everything by wresting it from you — or they can beat the shit out of you if you don't give in.' He gave a rather evil grin and raised his hand, palm up, towards an eight-foot tall amazoness who was sharpening her blade with a rock, casting glances of pure hate around the place, both at the slave master and the monster girls around her. When her eyes fell on the new buyer, she gave him a disgusted glance while raising her sword and making the rock slide across the sharp edge with a horrible screeching of metal on stone, then dropped it. She kept her gaze on him as he walked parallel to where she was. As he reached opposite her, she raised her hand, palm-up, and then lifted her sword above it.

She brought it down with shocking force, the sharp edge hitting her hand. She lifted it up and turned her palm towards him, showing him that no damage had been done. She gave him a wicked smile, closing her hand into a fist and raising her middle finger at him. She wiggled it back and forth, sneering at him, then dropped her sword and raised the other one at him too. After giving him the double bird, she lowered her hands and went back to working on her blade, glancing at him repeatedly out of the corner of her eye with a mixture of disgusted and sultry glances, licking her lips as she thought of beating the crap out of him if he chose her and then forcing him to apologise for no reason. He might even be dressed in nothing but a smile while he cooked her meals every night after she hunted, getting a few swats on his ass if he got her preferences in food wrong, and some more as a reward when he was done. The man gave her an equally disgusted glance as if reading her thoughts, moving on ahead to the next set of monster girls.

'If you're not into being a househusband, we have the 3D greenies,' he went on, showing a group of ogres sitting casually against the wall. 'They can bear hug you hard enough to break your ribs, or spank you like a piece of meat. And their kind of lovemaking is almost never gentle, unless they've had several rounds of rough, hot and dirty sex. They won't take kindly to you asking them to slow down, it just makes them go at it harder. So as long as you want a waifu who doesn't listen to your demands and will have her way with you every night, one or even several of them are perfect.'

One of the ogres glanced up lazily at him, and then chuckled. She brought her hand to her naked breasts and dug her fingers in, wincing at the pain from tittytwisting herself. She tweaked her nipple, crushed her own breast, and even slapped it around a few times. She lifted her slightly bruised tit to her lips and wrapped them around the nipple, sucking away at it and looking at him. Her expression clearly showed 'there's so much pleasure in pain, innit, boy?'

The man sighed, rolled his eyes, and walked on, deciding that anyone in the ogre family wasn't for him.

'Also, we have a pretty good collection here,' continued the slave master, showing some red onis with a blue one telling them to control how much they were drinking while a buyer was here. 'They look raucous and uncivilised, but believe you me, they're actually the gentlest and sweetest of the bunch. Not just how they taste down there' — he blushed heavily and continued on hurriedly — 'but they're actually very gentle and compliant when you get to know them.' He nodded his head towards the blue oni, who blushed and bowed her head. The red oni sisters weren't so respectful, however. One gave him a wink and raised her keg at him.

'Can I give ya a holler?' she asked, raising it to her lips and taking a huge draught. Sake spilled down her chin on her bra, staining it. The clear liquid spread across her toned stomach, the abs and navel turning shiny and filling up a bit. She saw him staring at her body and grinned, her pointed teeth gleaming. She brought the keg to her stomach and intentionally spilled a little more on it, giggling as his gaze lingered on it. 'Do ya like it, hun? Maybe you'd like to come over here and ... know us a little better?' She dipped a finger into her navel, circling around the abs sticking out above it, and brought her finger to her mouth. She pushed her finger into her mouth and started sucking, fluttering her eyelashes at him flirtatiously at him. 'Come on, hun, I won't bite ya. I only bite when it's for love. Otherwise ... I simplysuck.' She allowed her finger to remain at the edge of her mouth as she spoke, and then resumed sucking it like it was a tasty lollipop.

She took her finger out of her mouth and beckoned him closer, curling her finger inwards. 'You think you want some o' this?'

The blue oni gave her sister a scandalised look. 'That won't get you a nice man to take care of, Aiko!' She turned to the man and bowed again. 'I must apologise for my sister's behaviour, she doesn't usually do this. I hope you can —'

'Awwww, none of that, Kamiko,' said Aiko, wiping her mouth of sake and raising her arms, placing them behind her head. 'You really don't know how to have fun, so you can take all the nerdy guys.' She looked at the man, a naughty grin spreading across her face. 'You can go ahead and pick me without problem. We'll get drunk, get down and dirty, and then wake up to repeat it all over again. And I promise I won't make your house smell like booze, no one will know what we do. What do you think?'

She grinned widely at him and held out her hand, taking another swig from the bottle. Her expression turned into a slight scowl and look of disappointment as someone else stepped in front of her.

The monster girl looking at the man now looked like a fox with a human face. Long, golden hair framed a soft, benign face with a small, cute button nose which was very human, not ending in a snout like a fox's. Her ears were also like a fox's, sticking straight up out of her head and a bit furry around the tips. The most curious feature she had was a bunch of fluffy, soft tails behind her, adding up to nine in number. They waved around her like a fan, soft enough to stroke and yet strong enough to bind the strongest person or even a monster girl as strong as an ushi-oni.

'Ohio,' she said politely, bowing to the man. 'My name is Tomoko, and as you can see, I'm an inari. I know you haven't seen many of the monster girls here, but I'm here to ask you to take me with you. It's not because I've been here for too long or for the sake of pity, but because I can see our compatibility is perfect. If you don't believe me —'

'Call me Masaaki,' said the man, placing his hands palm-in-palm behind his back. 'And I've heard of this power of mamono, which is very hard to believe. How is it even possible to magically know who's right for you and who isn't?'

Tomoko smiled politely and reached out her hand, taking Masaaki's in her own. She gave it a gentle squeeze.

'It's hard to believe when you haven't experienced it, of course,' she said, slipping her fingers between his. 'If you just relax, you can see it for yourself. I can channel this realisation through you if you're willing to let me do it. Are you ready?'

Masaaki frowned. 'What? You can show me how you realised I'm apparently the one for you? I mean —'

His words were cut off as a pulse of demonic energy passed through to him from Tomoko's body. He gasped and doubled over, then realised that it was an involuntary reaction from thinking that it was an electric tingle. Although that was exactly what it felt like. He felt his knees become weak, his vision blurry, and his nerves tingled. His body felt on fire, like he was melting. He felt her fingers slipping out of his and clutched at them, not wanting to let go. Clearly, her body was creating a sort of reaction in him, and he wanted to know more. He moved closer, wondering how she could channel this kind of desire in a stoic, warlike man of his calibre. He had never felt the need for love or companionship; his swords, hatchets, other weapons and books did that well enough for him. But this woman — mamono — was setting fireworks off in his mind and heart. Something told him it could be a trap or her magic was fucking with his senses, but he was too lost in the sensation to care.

Tomoko giggled. 'Is that a bag of gold in your pocket, or are you just happy to buy me?'

Masaaki blinked. He was clutching her in his arms like he would never let go, and his head was in her breasts, rubbing against them through her kimono. While modest, it showed enough cleavage to set his mind racing with thoughts of diving into them and nuzzling like a baby. He made his decision and turned to the slave master.

'I've chosen my purchase,' he said decisively. 'I want her. I mean, er, I want to buy her. What's her price?'

Tomoko and the slave master chortled a little at his slip, and looked at each other. They exchanged nods and some incomprehensible signals, and then looked at him.

'Since you like each other so much, she's half price,' said the slave master. 'Two hundred guilders.'

Masaaki tossed him a small bag of gold from his pocket, holding Tomoko's hand and leaning against her breasts. 'That's three hundred, keep the change. Good day, friend.'

The slave master blinked in surprise as his new buyer and purchase went down the street. He had some enthusiastic buyers and monster girls who wanted a particular man once or twice, but none seemed to be a couple like this one. It felt as if they were a long-lost husband and wife who were simply paying the price for their freedom and the chance to be together again.

He shrugged and moved away from the line of monster girls. Some of them look up, startled, while the rest kept playing with sticks or their weapons as he raised his voice and started calling out to passing people.

'Mamono for sale, all kinds, all personalities and ready to fulfil all fetishes! Whether you want a maid, to be turned into a maid, have a companion to talk to on those long, lonely nights when you can't go out, have a sex slave to get rid of your frustrations or be used as a sex slave like you know you were born to be, we have it all! Fetishists, this is your chance to get whipped and owned by a dark elf! Male submissives, we have ways to make you submit to an amazoness's muscles and headlocks! Whatever it is you want, come on here and try it out! Mamono for sale!'

He cleaned his throat at the end, and sighed.

'I really wish they would be sold faster, honestly,' he groaned. 'I hate having to repeat that all the time. Anyway ...'

*******************

Tomoko and Masaaki walked back to his home, not talking much, but with enough unsaid between them to bloom into an unspoken understanding. Masaaki unlocked his front door as they reached it, leaning in to give Tomoko a gently kiss on her pale, white shoulder coming out of her kimono.

Tomoko giggled. 'You know you're a naughty boy, don't you? But it's okay, I do want to see how compatible we are in more ways than one. Let's see your castle.'

Masaaki raised his eyebrows. 'I live in an ordinary home.'

'A man's home is his castle, and we'll be the king and queen, dear,' she said, swinging the door open and looking in. She gave a small gasp and walked inside, turning around and beckoning him inside with a smile.

Masaaki stood back, chewing his lip at her change from saucy talk on the way back to romantic speeches which couples normally gave each other when they were together for years. He shook his head as if to clear it, then stepped in.

12