Ninety-Six Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure if you're the kind of girl who'd wanna fuck every guy in the dorm..."

I looked at her with a devilish smile, giving my answer. She smiled back.

"You've got the body for it. I'd build up though. See number 26?"

I looked. It said Lucas, with a star next to it.

"Yeah?"

"11 inches. He was the biggest I had. He's in a different dorm, though, but some other freshman may have big cocks as well. You've just gotta be social."

"Duncan's introducing me to his roommate and suite mates."

"Fuck them then. Literally."

She sat on the counter as if giving me a master plan.

"There are four floors to this building, each with 48 people. That's 24 guys per floor. 24 times 4?"

I thought for a moment, then looked at her. She smiled, and spoke.

"96. 96 cocks waiting for you."

I was sold.

"Now, I didn't make it my goal to mess around with every guy in the dorm, but I'm sure someone's bound to do it. You up for the challenge?"

"What are the stakes?"

"Good point."

Brooklyn thought for a moment.

"If you fuck every guy in the dorm-"

"Not fuck. Just do something."

"Okay. Give at least a handjob to every guy in the dorm, and I'll give you my scholarship money for the next semester."

It was quite the challenge, and I was already on my way. Over 200 days in the year to jerk off, suck, or fuck every guy in the dorm. And that's including whoever comes in next semester. It's a crazy plan. Crazy enough to maybe work.

"Now, Duncan has connections to most of the sophomores still living in the dorm, so he can put in a good name for you. But the freshman? That's all you."

I gave Brooklyn a devilish look.

"96?"

"96."

"Best of luck to you."

Brooklyn and I shook hands.

And that's where I am today. I spoke to Duncan about it and he said that he'll introduce me to his roommate and his suite mates so I can get started. There's a welcome party for the dorm coming up eventually, so he told me that he'd introduce me to some of the sophomores. Let the games begin.

Thanks for reading,

Katie

12