Nini Discovers Mom In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
677 Followers

As she went back to the bed, mom-in-law sat up and said “Though I avoided meeting Raja I still couldn’t forget that wonderful night with him. It kept on coming back in my dreams. Now I am missing him again.”

Nini sat by her side, placed her head on mom-in-law’s boobs, and said, “You made a mistake. You should have had him as your life partner.”

At this point, Nini found mom-in-law’s nipples in her mouth and sucked those grape like things.

Mom-in-law made moaning sounds and pressing Nini’s mouth on her boobs and in between gasps, muttered, “I don’t know, life partner or not, surely partner for pleasure.”

Taking out her mouth from the boobs, Nini asked, “Was Raja the only one, Ma?”

“No my child, there was some more. But I will tell you later. I am now too charged up to talk. You must cool me down.”

As Nini started sucking the nipples again, mom-in-law flunked her on the bed. Folding her legs and spreading the thighs, she placed Nini’s mouth on her bush. Nini’s tongue, searched for her clit. She found it soon. It was swollen and Nini sucked it hard. Mom-in-law held Nini’s hand and put her fingers through the bush. She moved both her fingers and tongue very fast and within minutes mom-in-law climaxed with a big scream. As mom-in-law lied almost unconscious, Nini found herself dripping wet and horny like mad.

As she was about to start fingering, mom-in-law opened her eyes and said, “After a long time, you gave me the heavenly pleasure my child and now I must do the same to you.”

She made Nini lie down in bed and rode over her. She kissed her, squeezed her boobs and rubbed her own pussy on Nini’s. Nini felt ecstatic with the rubbing of the pussy and hardened the kiss. Mom-in-law put her mouth on her boobs and sucked the nipples. As she bit the nipples from time to time, Nini shrieked in pleasure. Mom-in-law while continuing at the nipples pushed her finger in Nini’s pussy and with the other hand attacked her ass hole. Nini was in ecstasy as two fingers pushed her from back & front and she screamed and screamed. Very soon Nini climaxed like a volcano. By the time Nini recovered, mom-in-law was fast asleep. Nini watched her beauty for some time and then fell asleep.

As Nini woke up next morning, she found mom-in-law lying awake and her one arm was under Nini’s head. Nini’s mouth was close to mom-in-law’s boobs & armpits and she felt the nice aroma of perfume. She took her nose close to mom-in-law’s armpits and smelled deeply. It was a wonderful soft aroma and she immensely enjoyed it. She licked mom-in-law’s armpit and pressed & pulled the armpit hair with her lips. She played with mom-in-law’s nipples which became erect almost instantly. A little later, mom-in-law disengaged Nini’s mouth and kissed her deeply. While kissing they were in deep embrace and rubbed their pussy on each other.

As fire was getting ignited again, the doorbell rang and they cursed & quickly disengaged. Mom-in-law tried to jump out of the bed, but couldn’t as bit of a pain was still there. So, Nini got up, hurriedly put on the nightgown and answered the doorbell. It was the newspaper! As Nini came back, mom-in-law was struggling to put on the housecoat. Nini told her not to bother and took off her nightgown too. As Nini was about to get on to the bed, mom-in-law looked at the wall clock. It was 7.30! Both of them sadly realised that they can’t enjoy in the bed anymore.

As mom-in-law asked her to help in putting on the housecoat, Nini told her to finish the chores in the bathroom first. Though she was much better now, Nini helped mom-in-law to walk up to the bathroom. Nini remained with her in the bathroom. Mom-in-law and she took their turn to use the commode. As they didn’t feel embarrassed or ashamed in even peeing in each other’s presence, there was a current of close intimacy flowing between them. Later, they brushed their teeth together and came back to the bedroom.

Both of them were happy in the nude, but they had no option but to put clothes on.

Mom-in-law wanted to get dressed in sari in her usual way, but Nini protested, “Ma, you have remained in a loose dress for a long time. Don’t you think that’s much better than your sari & the stuff that binds you in a knot? “ “True, but,” she murmured.

“No ‘but’ Ma, you must change your style of dressing, at least at home” she insisted.

Finally, mom-in-law agreed. Though Nini’s nightgowns were too short for her, she was to wear those for a few days, till Nini got a few new ones for her.

When mom-in-law wanted to have petticoat & bra underneath, Nini felt exasperated and asked her, “Ma, why do you want to bind that beautiful body of yours? Aren’t you proud of your gorgeous body?”

“That has a history behind it, my child” she said.

As Nini raised her eyebrows, Mom-in-law said, “You have to hold your patience, dear. I will tell you everything, all my secrets. Let me get into the mood.”

Nini did not push her further and made her wear a bottle green nightgown with yellow polka dots, which only covered up to her calves. Nini put on a pair of white shorts and a sleeveless powder blue T-shirt. Though she loved wearing shorts, she never did so after marriage, except when she was at her mom’s place. Now that she was in best of terms with mom-in-law she took the liberty.

“I hope you don’t mind Ma.,” she said.

“Suit yourself, my child. You look quite pretty in this.”

Nini made tea for both of them and they settled down in the dining table.

Mom-in-law was now in a probing mood, and asked, “You gave me so much excitement last night. This was definitely not your first time. Since when did you get into this?”

Nini thought it was best not to hide and said, “You know I have a lady boss. She is the one who induced me to this about a year before my marriage.”

“Is she the only one?” was the next question.

Nini again candidly said, “You met my cousin sister Rinku. I broke her innocence.”

Mom-in-law’s eyes glittered, “She is a lovely sweet thing. I envy you, dear.”

“Next time Rinku comes to Calcutta, she will be a guest of this house.” Nini assured her.

“When is she coming next?” she sounded impatient.

“Any one else?” mom-in-law asked again.

“I have an aunt called Moni pishi. She was my mom’s guest a few months ago. I had a good time with her.”

Mom-in-law now took a pause and asked, “Tell me something frankly. Is my son the first man in your life?”

Nini again came clean, “I did have a boy friend, with whom I broke up more than three years ago.”

Before the next question, Nini volunteered, “I didn’t go beyond kissing with that guy. Your son is the one to whom I lost virginity.”

(This time Nini lied. She couldn't admit that she lost her cherry to her own very dad.)

Mom-in-law shook her head and said, “These days, I am told most girls lose their virginity before marriage. Even at our times, this was not uncommon. That way, you are quite an exception.”

Again after a pause, mom-in-law asked, “Be totally frank in your answer. You seem to having a lot of sex urge. Is my boy able to keep pace with you?”

Now Nini was at a loss what to say. With a bit of hesitation, she decided to give her the correct picture.

“Ma, your son is in love with me. I am sure you know that. He is extremely fond of my dark body. He loves every part of it. But his main eagerness is to satisfy his own hunger. He is totally unconcerned about my pleasure. He doesn’t have any interest in foreplay. As a result, for me love making with him has become a tame affair.”

Mom-in-law frowned, “Do you have full climax with him or you have to use your finger?”

“No, no, I react very fast to male overtures. So, I do climax even as he finishes fast. Many other girls wouldn’t have climaxed at all with him. Had he realised that entering and stroking is not the only thing in love making, I would have fully enjoyed the physical pleasure. He doesn’t even enjoy blowjob. He just wants to enter and discharge.”

As Nini said all these with much of emotion, mom-in-law kept on shaking her head and had a deep frown.

She held Nini’s hand and said, “I did apprehend this my child. You will be surprised to know that his dad, behind closed doors is also exactly like this. As you can see, father and son are not at all similar in their nature or even in looks. It is most unfortunate that my son inherited his father’s biggest drawback.”

Nini was quite shocked to hear this and asked, “Ma, tell me more about how dad was or is in bed”.

She answered, “To be honest, his size was a big disappointment for me. (Nini wondered if she knew that her son had a poor size too) But I consoled myself that size was after all not everything. But his love for me never reflected in his action in bed. He also just jumped, pumped and leaked. I did try to charge him up with my body, lips and tongue. But all of it was a big waste.”

“Tell me one thing ma” Nini asked, “How many times in a week did he make love to you, say after a couple of years of marriage?”

2/3 times” was the answer.

“And now? Does he at all?” Nini asked. Mom-in-law answered sarcastically,

“There is plenty of lust even now. The old man gets his thing up at least once a week. But I am so fed up that I don’t even undress for him. I just lift my sari and spread my legs and he finishes in minutes. Good thing is that he discharges much less these days and I can clean myself very easily.”

Nini now was more probing, “Ma, yesterday, was the first time I saw your gorgeous beauty. Who else, other than dad, has seen you in the nude?”

Mom-in-law smiled, “I do love to expose my body at times. Our maid soaps me at least thrice a week.”

“Does she just soap you? Is she then with or without clothes?” Nini asked.

She laughed aloud, “I am a hungry woman my child. You have seen how sexy our maid is. (Nini imagined the tall maid with nice boobs and bums naked and felt horny) I have trained her for last 10 years. She is an expert with her tongue, lips and fingers. After she finishes her work, she waits for me in the bathroom. I go and undress her and clean her body. Then she undresses me and soaps me. She and I spend nothing less than an hour in the bathroom. Thus I let my steam off.”

“But she can’t be the only one”, Nini asked.

“There are quite a few, who saw me naked after marriage. As I was getting disgusted with lack of physical pressure, other opportunities came on the way. There were greedy men around, but I was scared to give them any indulgence.”

“Only a young cousin of your dad almost raped me. This fellow was nearly my age. I was 23 and already a mother. During childbirth, I first tasted the pleasure of wearing loose clothes and then on, at home I wore only nightgown without bra or panty."

"One day, this guy came without notice when nobody was at home. My nightgown was short (knee - length), low cut & sleeveless and the material was quite thin. As I was washing clothes and cleaning the bathroom, the nightgown was quite wet. When this guy came, I made him sit at the drawing room and continued with household work. I was completely oblivious that my armpit and part of the breasts were visible through wide cut armholes, profile of my breasts, thighs and bums came out clear through the wet nightgown and even the dark triangle between my thighs were quite apparent.”

“I also did not realise that the guy was hungrily watching my body. As I was moving around the house doing dusting and all, he was also moving close to me and was chatting with me. Suddenly, he held me in embrace and started kissing me. I tried to push him but he was too strong for me. After resisting for some time I gave up and as he put his tongue in my mouth. I unconsciously responded. While continuing the strong kiss he tore off my nightgown and I didn’t have enough strength to resist him. He was a very strong & well built guy and lifting my naked body with his arms, carried me to the bed.”

“After placing me on the bed, he took off his pants and shirt. He threw off his vest and pulled down his brief. Wow! What a large cock he had!”

“How big was it ma?” Nini interrupted.

“This big and this thick”, she showed with her hands – it was something like 9 inches or so long and pretty handful.

“Seeing that wonderful thing, I really felt greedy and last bit of my resistance vanished. I sat up and took that huge thing in my mouth. As I found it difficult to swallow it I licked it from outside. He entered me and stroked me really hard. I felt as if my passage was going to burst open – it was such a great sensation! I screamed in pleasure and soon had a great climax. At the same time, he pumped a lot of liquid in me. As I was lying exhausted he started kissing and fondling again. I tried to tell him that he had done something very wrong and should leave me but he was in no mood to listen. Soon I was feeling aroused again and his thing was in full erection.”

“He got me in four legged position and entered me from behind. I experienced this kind of position for the first time and enjoyed it like hell. Soon I had a climax again and collapsed in bed. With two orgasms in succession I was totally exhausted and almost fell asleep. By the time I opened my eyes the fellow was gone. Though this was a highly enjoyable experience for me, I realised that I must not allow this to happen any more. I also decided that even at home my dress should cover my body very well so that the greedy guys don’t get provoked. So, now you know my child, why I dress like that. Of course, now that I have aged a lot I can change my home dress to nightgown.”

Hearing this, Nini said, “Ma, honestly, your experience of getting raped is so exciting that you possibly love to get raped again. At least, I would feel so.”

“Now you are being naughty my child” mom-in-law replied with a smile and then continued, “Actually, when your hubby doesn’t give the right kind of pleasure, you do welcome such exciting experience. But your social surroundings do not let you have such experience. For me, such experience only came 3-4 times in next thirty years.”

“Tell me about those, Ma, please”, Nini urged.

“I would love to dig into those memories” she said and narrated the stories one after the other.

“When I was around 35, I visited a friend of mine in a tea garden. I went alone keeping my son in my mother’s care. My friend and her husband took me to parties most of the evenings. There was lot of boozing and dancing in those parties. Though I was not used to drinking, I enjoyed the parties and did drink one or two pegs. On one occasion, both my friend and I drank a bit too much. While I was dancing with my friend’s hubby, he came quite close and our bodies touched quite a bit. I could even fell his manhood pressing on my body. After the dance, he managed to quietly take me out to the dark balcony and forced a kiss on me. Though I knew it wasn’t right, I felt nice and surge of desire gripped me.”

“My friend was rather too drunk and her hubby had to carry her to the car. After getting into the back seat she lied down. I had to sit in the front seat beside her hubby. He drove fast and holding the steering in one hand squeezed my boobs. I was very scared at this, but at the same time felt horny too. By the time we got back to their bungalow, my friend was fast asleep and her hubby carried her in his arms to the bedroom. Leaving her there, her hubby came close to me and started kissing me like mad. We went to my bedroom and he stripped me naked in seconds. He put me in the bed and kissed me all over my naked body. My sex starved body shook in pleasure and I took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants.”

“He quickly undressed himself and seeing his hairy body & erect manhood, I got wild in desire. I kissed his body and licked him all over. I gulped his erect shaft in my mouth and hungrily licked and sucked it. He squeezed my breasts very hard and then removing my mouth from his shaft entered me. With each of his stroke I moaned in pleasure. After some time, I had a climax but he did not come. After a pause, he started stroking me again and that went on endlessly. As I was about to climax again he finally discharged and I had a stronger climax. Oh, it was the first time I had such double climax and such a long & sustained stroking. Then he quietly went back to his bedroom and bolting my door I flunked into the bed naked and slept like a log till morning.”

“Why did he take so long to eject?” I asked.

“Oh, you don’t know! Alcohol increases the urge in a man but delays the ejaculation.”

She continued with her next story. “ At that time, I was around 30. We all went to a relative’s place in a far off village to attend a wedding. Our relative’s house was a real old one and didn’t even have proper toilet and bathroom. There was an enclosed place with a tube well behind the house and women bathed there. There was no door and usually women bathed with their clothes on. At best they took off parts of their clothes, but hardly any one was fully naked. Bathing with clothes on was not a pleasant thing and I missed bathing in the nude.”

“One evening, every one had gone to attend an invitation and I was alone at home, as I had a stomach upset. Only other person at home was a brother in law, who was unmarried and in his early thirties. Even the servants had left also. It was very warm and humid and I felt like having a bath. I went to the bathing place and as there was no one around I took off all my clothes. After a gap of 5-6 days it was great pleasure to enjoy the bath with no clothes on. So, I took my time in bathing. I soaped my self for a long time and humming a tune.”

“As I was soaping my back, I suddenly heard a male voice behind me, “Shall I soap your back?” I startled and looked behind me. Oh my god, that guy was standing behind me! I just didn’t know how to hide myself. I screamed and asked the guy to quit. The guy did not bother and said, “I am watching your beautiful naked body for some time and I can’t resist the temptation of holding you.” Saying this, he held my naked body in his arms and started kissing me. I tried to resist a lot but he was too strong for me. As my resistance died down he undressed himself, washed the soap off my body and kissed & sucked me all over my body. To be honest, after a while I started enjoying the strong & wild attack on my body and I responded. He made me lie down on the floor and entered me like a wild bull. Soon we came together.”

“Then we had bath together and without letting me wear my clothes, he took me to his room. There in his narrow bed we made love once again. The guy asked me to come to his room in the night, after everybody falls asleep. That night I was too scared to and did not go. Next day, he pleaded again. At night, I felt tempted and tiptoed to his room. The door was not bolted and I slipped in his room. We had wild sex through out the night and he made me cum 3 or 4 times. We stayed there for another 2/3 days and every night was a wild one.”

At this stage, mom-in-law took a pause. Nini made some breakfast for them. While having breakfast mom-in-law started again. “When I was in my mid forties, a nephew of mine came to stay with us for a couple of weeks. He was 18 years old and was tall, dark and well built. He was quite well developed and his chest was already hairy. I loved to see him wearing shorts only with his top bare. I noticed that the boy tried to watch me when I changed clothes. One day, when he was relieving himself in the toilet I saw his instrument. It was of very good size, even without erection. I felt rather tempted to have this young guy. I knew that he was hungry about my body, but I wanted to be fully sure if a woman of his mother’s age would really attract a young guy.”

“So, one day after bath I came out without being fully clothed and had just my sari wrapped around to cover my breast to knee. I had some washed clothes with me and called him to hold the clothes while I hanged them for drying. As I raised my arms to hang the clothes my armpit & cleavage could be seen. I noticed that he was watching me with greedy eyes. He also bent down a few times and was trying to peep between the thighs. After hanging the clothes I went back to the bedroom and started dressing without closing the door. I could see he was watching me from a distance. I took my time to put on my clothes and exposed only parts of my body. When I came out after completing my dressing, he had moved away and was faking reading a book. I could see his strong hard on had created a bulge on his shorts. Now I was absolutely sure about his greed.”

rubysen
rubysen
677 Followers