Nini Discovers Mom In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
677 Followers

“I worked out a plan to expose his greed and enjoy him. That day your dad was away on tour for two days and your hubby was attending a friend’s wedding in Patna. So, he and I were alone at home. Late in the evening after dinner, I found him doing something on your hubby’s computer very attentively. I knew that my son had a big collection of nude pictures in his computer. I guessed he had found those pictures and quietly stood behind him. I was right. He was looking at those nude pictures of white girls and was so engrossed that he was unaware that I was standing behind him.”

“As I touched his shoulder he was caught completely unaware and looked back at me with a start. He tried to hurriedly close those files, but there were too many of them and those came in view one after the other. I pressed his shoulder reassuringly and told him not to be scared, as I knew that boys of his age do see such pictures. I allowed him time to close those files and asked him if he did enjoy those pictures. As he was fumbling, I told him that possibly he has never seen naked women in real life and that’s why he liked those. As he nodded, I made him stand up, affectionately placed one arm around him and took him to my bedroom.”

“I kissed him on his cheek and told him that in course of time he would know and enjoy women’s company in real life. He was expecting a good scolding from me. He was totally overwhelmed at this kind gesture and hugged me back. Holding his strong body in close touch with my body I kissed him with my wet lips on his ears and eyes. I sat on the bed and made him sit beside me on the bed. Now he leaned on me and kissed me on my cheeks. I held his head and placed it on my breasts. He held me with both arms and murmured, “You are so good”. He rubbed his face on my breasts and moved his hand over my, belly, thighs and bums. “You are so soft”, he said. He moved his face on to my belly, thighs and then dug his face in my crotch. Raising his head he kissed my neck, ears, my back and even my armpits. He said, “You smell so wonderful”. I now asked him what he wants. He said, “I want to see you, feel you, smell you”. I acted cool and patted him saying that he should remember I was his aunt and was his mother’s age. “I could not care less”, he said and kissed all over my face. I again asked him to cool down and stood up.”

“I asked him to lie quietly on the bed and he did. I asked him to hold his patience and turning my back to him started undressing. Removing my sari, I took off my blouse and then my bra. I was in only my petticoat and he could see my bare back only. As I heard sound of movement I asked him again not to move. I dropped my petticoat and was stark naked. Now he could see me in full nude from behind. I moved a few steps back and stood close to him. “Now you can feel my back.” I told him. I felt his hands on my back and then on my bums. “Now kiss me here”, I showed my spine. His wet lips moved along my spine and I shivered. Thus I made him kiss my thighs and the bum cheeks. I felt wonderful as he planted very wet kisses.”

“Now I covered my crotch with one hand and the breasts with another and slowly turned my front to him. Though I was expecting him to pounce upon me, he didn’t do so. As he looked at me with awe, I removed my hands to give him a full view of my nudity. I now sat on the bed and made him take off his vest. I moved my fingers on his hairy chest in feather touch and tickled his tiny nipples. I unbuttoned his shorts. As I played my fingers on his belly, I pushed his shorts & brief down. He took my hint and took off both and was lying naked with his shaft strong & up. I loved his size and strength. I made my fingers play around his lower belly, thighs, thigh joints, balls, etc. I inserted my fingers under his balls and felt the hairy stretch behind the balls.”

“After a while my fingers were on his shaft and played up & down along the length. It throbbed and quivered. Now I lied down beside him and drew him close. I guided his head all over my body and made him lick & suck me. I made his tongue & lips play in every corner of my body – belly, belly button, armpits, thighs, thigh joints etc. I brought his mouth on my breasts and he licked all over the mounds. Finally my one nipple was in his mouth and as he sucked & bit it his other hand squeezed the other breast very hard. As his first timer’s zeal worked wonders on my body and I felt like being in the seventh heaven. Though he was getting restless from time to time, I kept him under control. All this time, I held his shaft in my hand and enjoyed its strength.”

“At the next stage I made him crawl over my body and run his cock all over – along the spine down to the bum along the crack, from my neck down through the valley between my boobs, belly to the hairy zone. As time ran, he was getting more and more impatient. I now brought his face down on mine and kissed him. He was not even aware of the way of proper kissing and I had to part his lips and insert my tongue. Now he realised the fun and started kissing properly. As the long kiss ended I pinned him down on the bed and sucked & licked his body. As I sucked his tiny nipples, he moaned in joy. I ran my tongue all over his strong hairy chest. I pushed my head in his armpit and the light smell of sweat excited me. I kissed his armpit and licked through the hair. I turned him around and kissed his back and the tight bum. I parted his crack and inserted my tongue. Oh! What a wonderful musty smell I got. I continued to lick the crack and enjoy the smell.”

“I then made him lie on his back and placing my knees on both sides of his head, brought down my pussy over his face. He parted the pussy lips and his fingers probed inside. I was already very charged up and the impatient fingers ran riot. I lowered my pussy right on his mouth and asked him to lick inside. As I was getting wild with pleasure, his tongue found my clit and started chewing it. I screamed in pleasure and realised that I was ready to cum very soon. I bent down on his crotch and took his shaft in my mouth. As I moved my mouth up & down and his enjoyed the throbbing of the cock in my mouth. Within seconds, warm & thick liquid started hitting my throat like a jet. This was the first time I swallowed some one’s cum and I enormously enjoyed it. By this time his tongue and fingers were playing havoc in my pussy and I had a great climax. I completely swallowed all the cum and only very little trickled out of my mouth.”

“We lied down exhausted for some time and then went to the bathroom and enjoyed the shower together. I made him sleep by my side and had his strong body in my arms. We slept for some time. As I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt a great sensation on my breasts and realised that he was sucking my nipple. I held his shaft and found it ramrod straight. As I was dripping wet again, I folded my knees and parted the thighs. I guided his large manhood in my pussy and as he entered me with a thrust I felt great. Now he started stroking me and I enjoyed the brutal force. He stroked with a lot of gusto and soon I came with a scream. Almost at the same time his warm liquid filled me.”

Now mom-in-law paused and then said, “This is one of the best I ever had. With this kid, I could control each and every step and got the best of pleasure. For next ten days he stayed with us, every afternoon was full of excitement.”

Nini now asked her, “Ma, it seems you enjoyed best of pleasure from men. What made you attracted to women?”

Mom-in-law said, “My dear child, these occasions were great exception to my mundane & colourless sex with my hubby. And these five occasions were spread over as long as thirty years. How could I survive with my physical desires not being met by my hubby? I was fortunate to be inducted to womanly love by some one and that kept me going.”

“You said five, didn’t you? But you told me four stories so far” Nini asked.

At this stage, the doorbell rang. It was the maid. Nini looked at this special woman with keen interest. She was a tall woman in her late thirties. She was dark with large boobs, which looked pretty firm without any bra. Her bums were quite large. Her sari was tied low and Nini could have a glimpse of her sexy belly with a nice belly button. Nini felt an urge to see her naked.

The woman gave an amused look at mom-in- law and said, “You are looking so nice & different in this dress.”

As mom-in-law gave her instructions for the house hold work, she got busy and we started chatting again.

“I will tell you about the fifth man later” mom-in-law said, “Now hear about the woman who inducted me in this. She was my mother’s cousin and was about 15 years older than me. After a couple of years after my marriage, she came down to stay with us. In the lonely afternoons we used to chat a lot and she probed about how I was enjoying sex with my hubby. As I disclosed my dissatisfaction, she consoled me to say that many women today are suffering from husbands’ lack of sensuality. According to her, they find their own way to meet their hunger. She didn’t spell out what she meant and only gave a meaningful smile. In her late thirties, she was still quite attractive. She was very fair and a little plump.”

“She was quite at ease in exposing her body to me. When no one was at home, she would take off her blouse & bra. One day, she asked me if I had any birthmark on my body. As I said I had a small red mole on my thigh, she made me lift my sari and show it. She said she had a mole too and turning her back, lifted her sari to expose her bum completely. She had a large black mole on her left bum. She further enquired if I had any stretch marks on my belly after childbirth and before I could answer she lowered my sari and saw my lower belly. Then in turn, she untied her sari and petticoat and exposed her belly to show me her stretch marks. She lowered her clothes much more than necessary and I could see part of a dark patch between her thighs. I was quite sure that she was trying to show me as much of her body as possible and was keen to see my inner body too.”

“Later, when she was having her bath she called me to come inside the bathroom. As I entered she was sitting on the floor completely naked and I was a bit startled to see her like that. She told me that she takes a long time in taking her bath and likes to chat with some one during that time. So, she asked me to squat on the floor and chat with her. I told her I couldn’t do so as my clothes would get wet if I sit on the wet floor. She unhesitatingly asked me to take my clothes off. I hesitated a bit and then decided to listen to her. I took off my clothes and sat down on the floor. She asked me to soap her back.”

“I knelt down behind her and soaped her fair & smooth back. She then asked me to soap her armpit well. The armpit had some thick stubble. She asked me if I could get hold of my hubby’s razor, as she wanted to shave her armpit. As I got the razor she asked me to shave her armpits. I hesitatingly did so as I was very uneasy about shaving and didn’t shave myself. Some how I managed to do the shaving and her fair fleshy armpit looked smooth and silky. Now I watched her naked body properly. Her boobs were quite large and sagged a bit. Her belly was fat and her bums were heavy. Her thighs were quite fat too. Advantage of her plumpness was that it made her fair skin look fairer & satin smooth. She had almost no hair on her body except her armpit and her pussy. She had a curly triangle there.”

“As I finished shaving her, she asked me to raise my hands to show my armpits. She told me such a jungle in the armpit was a shame and wanted to make it clean. I agreed to her and she shaved my armpits. As she shaved me she often touched the sides of my breasts and I felt it was intentional. She commented that my nipples were very nice in size and held those in her fingers, measured them and compared with her own. She also held my breasts cupping her hands and commented that she preferred smaller breasts as bigger breasts like her are prone to sagging. As she did all these I felt the whole thing a bit childish but at the same time I enjoyed her touch on my breasts and nipples.”

“Her next topic was my pubic hair. She thought it was too widespread and too long. She thought it was necessary to trim it. At her insistence I got her a pair of scissors and she cut off quite a bit of my hair. For doing so, she made me stand up and spread my legs. She knelt down in front of me and trimmed the hair. As she used the scissors with one hand she held my pussy with the other and even parted my pussy lips and touched me inside. Her touch gave me a wonderful sensation and I felt like having her finger inside my pussy longer. She also shaved my thighs near the joints and made them smooth. Now she put her hand between my thighs and checked how much the hair was extended behind. In the process she probed even into the crack between the bum cheeks and said it had too much hair and I needed a shave.”

“Now she made me get into a crawling position to get her access to the lower part of the pussy and the crack. She trimmed all the hair down there and shaved my crack to make it smooth. While I was feeling rather odd, I enjoyed her touch. After trimming & shaving she washed my pussy and ass hole. She put her fingers in and out of my pussy in the pretext of cleaning and I felt that I was getting wet. By this time, I was sure of her intentions and liked it too. But I was quite hesitant to tell her so. She was also possibly hesitant to proceed and we went ahead to complete the bath.”

“She now soaped me and fondled my breasts a lot. As I was standing under the shower, she suddenly started asking me about kissing. She asked if I was ever kissed by a man before marriage, how well my hubby kisses me etc. She said that men don’t know the art of kissing well and its women who has the sensuality & softness to generate kissing pleasure and she would like to show this to me. While I was a bit awed at this, she came close to me, held my face with two hands and kissed me on my cheeks, eyes, neck and ears. She played her tongue on my ears and I felt heavenly. As I shook in pleasure, she planted a deep kiss on my lips. She made me part my lips and inserted her tongue into my mouth.”

“Now she hugged me closer making me feel the pressure of her soft breasts on mine and squeezed my bums hard. This excited me too much and I scratched her back & bums. As she continued to kiss me, she placed my hands on her breasts and I started pressing & squeezing them fiercely. As the kiss went on and on, she put her finger in my crack and poked me hard. It gave me a different kind of pleasure and I started moving my hips. She also started moving her hips fast and our pussies rubbed against each other. Now she made me lie down on the floor and she was on top of me. She disengaged her mouth from mine and started kissing my whole body. At the end she placed her mouth on my pussy and started sucking & licking with her tongue & lips. I screamed in pleasure and was about to come. Suddenly she inserted her finger deep inside my ass hole and I had a shock like sensation. That shock broke into a great climax. It was the longest kiss I ever had.”

“At the end, she asked, “Can a man give you ecstatic pleasure like this?” Later, she wanted me to give her the same treatment and guided me through the process. She stayed with us for one week more and every afternoon she gave me wildest of pleasure. She made me realise what a gold mine a woman’s body is. While I enjoyed sex with her a lot, I missed the pleasure that a thick & strong male instrument gives to a woman. When I told her this, she did something great.”

“She asked me to undress and took a cucumber and peeled off the skin. She undressed herself and made me lie down. She folded & spread my legs and thrust the cucumber in my pussy with great force. As I screamed in joy, she rode me and placed her pussy on the other end of the cucumber and gave a push. As the cucumber was inside both our pussies, she started stroking up & down with great force. I can’t tell you what an ecstatic pleasure it was. Later, we did in doggie style also with the same cucumber. In this way, within a short period she made me well experienced in womanly love.”

As she finished, Nini asked, “Ma, this was your first induction. But did you not feel any attraction to female body earlier?

“Yes, I did”, she answered, “My dance teacher’s (Guruji) wife exposed me to that.”

“She was a dancer herself. For any dance performance by Guruji’s studenrs, she took care of the dress and make up. Usually, our dress was traditional and after she did the make up we ourselves wore the dress. Later, she did minor adjustments. Once it was a tribal dance, in which we were to wear short sari (covering upto knee only) without blouse, with a very short bra hidden under the sari. The day before the performance, after the rehearsal we had to stay back for some special instructions. We were five girls, with me in the lead. As a good part of the body would be bare during the dance, she wanted to check our bodies closely. She asked us to go to the bathroom in turn and take off all clothes, except bra & panty. Thus she checked each girls body in the bathroom. To all the girls, instruction was to shave the armpit clean. Those who had hair in their leg, were asked to shave knee downwards. My turn was last and by the time I entered the bathroom, all girls had left.”

“As I took off my dress and was in bra & panty only, she came in. As she checked my body, she commented that I had too much hair in the armpit and my legs were also hairy. She asked me to get rid of all the hair. With some hesitation, I told her that I was very scared of using the razor and hair remover creams gave me skin rashes. She said that there was nothing to be scared of the razor. As I still looked hesitant, she said she would do the shaving. She went out of the bathroom and came back with a barber’s razor, a pair of scissors and shaving cream.”

“As I looked at the razor with scare, she said this was the best thing for smooth shave. As she also had strong growth of body hair, she used the barber’s razor. She said she would also do the shaving for herself while shaving me. She took off her blouse & sari and was in bra & petticoat only. She was a dark woman with a perfect figure. I admired her as I watched her partly exposed body. Her armpit had a very thick & course stubble, about a week old and I realised why she had to use a barber’s razor. She asked me to raise my arms and with the scissors she cut off my armpit hair as much as she could. She asked me to take off the bra.”

“As I gave her a surprised look, she said that the bra would get wet & spoilt, as she would apply shaving cream. As I hesitatingly took off my bra, I noticed that she was keenly watching my breasts. As she shaved my armpits her one hand rested on my breast. I felt a little awkward but also had a nice sensation. After cleaning up the jungle in my armpit, she took off her bra and revealed her wonderful conical boobs, with large dark brown nipples. As I was watching her lovely breasts with awe, she held her breasts in her hands and asked me if I thought they were nice. As I nodded, she touched my breasts and said those are very pretty too. She caressed my breasts and said that my pink nipples added to the beauty of my breasts.”

“As her hands were on my breasts, I felt an exciting sensation. Now she asked me to apply shaving cream on her armpits and raised her arms. As I covered those very course & thick hair with lather, she told me to wash and then dry my hands. Then she asked me to shave her, saying that this way I would learn how to shave. I followed the way she did mine, and rested one hand on her breast and shaved with the other. I felt very nice as my hand rested on her firm breast. Now she shaved my legs clean. She shaved my thighs too, which had light hair. As she knelt down and shaved, she looked at the pubic hair popping out of the sides & top of my panty. She commented that I had too much hair there too and that should be cleaned up.”

rubysen
rubysen
677 Followers