Nini Discovers Mom In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

“As I said, shaving the delicate skin would not be safe, she said by cleaning up she meant trimming by scissors. She said, “look at mine”, and dropped her petticoat to reveal her full naked body. I was amazed to see her perfect figure, with narrow waist and heavy hips. She pointed her pussy, which had a crop of short but coarse & very dense hair and said, “it would look like this after trimming”. She pulled my panty down and exposed the large jungle. As I stepped out of the panty she said, “it’s much more than what I thought” and ran her finger through the abundance of hair. She ran her finger between my legs and touched my crack and said, “Wow, you have so much hair there too. That should be cleaned up. I also have some hair there, but I keep it totally clean. See for yourself”, saying this she took my hand made me touch inside her crack, which was very smooth.”

“She got into action with scissors and razor. She trimmed down my jungle to short length and then shaved from the sides and from top up to the belly button, leaving a perfect triangle. She shaved my crack too. As she did all these I immensely enjoyed her touch and was dying for more. After finishing shaving, she took a bottle of moisturiser and applied lots of it in all shaved areas. In the process, she rubbed my breasts also and I felt ecstatic. Later, she made me rub moisturiser on her body too and I made most of it. That day it ended there and that was actually the first occasion when I tasted a woman’s body. Later, before every performance, she and I had a shaving session. Those were very enjoyable but stopped short at apparently innocent level of touching and a bit of rubbing only. That kept me guessing about her real intention and left me hungry, making me use my finger after every shaving session.”

As she stopped, Nini asked, “So, this left you with unfulfilled desire only?”

“I would say so, if something more didn’t happen later. Here actually comes the fifth man, my Guruji.”

“After I got married, I gave up dancing and that made both my Guruji and his wife, Sheila very sad, as I was their favourite student. Sheila kept in touch with me on telephone. Once she said that they every year on a particular day, she & Guruji did a special private dance performance, which had no spectator. And this year, Guruji desired me to watch the performance. As this was done at midnight, I would have to stay the night with them. I was very keen to go but was not sure if husband would allow me. Sheila rang up my hubby and took his permission to stay with them. My hubby fortunately had no objection.”

“Any way, I went to there place and they were extremely happy to receive me. As I suggested a shaving session to Sheila, she said that for this special performance in which she dances as a natural beauty, calls for natural hair and she has specially grown her hair on this occasion. Later, I assisted her in shampooing her waist long hair and as she undressed, I noticed that she had armpit full with dense hair and her pubic bush had turned into a jungle.”

“In the evening, Guruji said that the occasion demands drinking of alcohol and asked me to join him & Sheila. I agreed and we drank a lot of Rum. As it was getting late, Sheila went to the bedroom to get dressed. Guruji & I had another round of drink and then he went to another room to get dressed. Later, Guruji came out dressed very scantily. He wore a flimsy piece of cloth around his groin with nothing underneath; his hairy chest & rest of the body was fully bare. I was stunned to see Sheila as she came out of the bedroom. She was almost naked – she had a few strings of coloured beads around her waist and her neck and nothing else. Her nudity was hardly covered by those and her dark body with waist long hair looked simply gorgeous & awfully sexy. They arranged for the dance in a spacious hall they had. The light was very dim there. Recorded music was on two of them danced in a very unusual rhythm. “

“As the danced proceeded, the rhythm turned more and more erotic. Sheila shook her breasts and hips in a very erotic way and I could see Guruji’s erection clearly under the flimsy cloth. They bodies touched closely and their crotches rubbed so hard that the flimsy cloth fell down exposing an awfully thick cock. Now I could see Sheila’s bums from behind and the erotic movement made me horny. The erotic movement now turned into almost a wrestling between the to dominate over each other.”

“Eventually, Sheila overcame Guruji, and pinned him down on the floor. Now she performed almost like an acrobat. She straddled Guruji pinning him down with one hand and pressing one of her knees on one side lifted the other leg in the air. As her leg went up, simultaneously her head went down and finally landed on Guruji’s face. Eventually, her lips were on Guruji’s and they kissed. The kiss looked exotic. On the overall, their bodies radiated sex and I had full view of Sheila’s cunt and Guruji’s cock. With her one leg fully lifted in the air, I could see Sheila’s pussy lips even through the dense jungle and those were glistening with moisture. Guruji’s cock was throbbing as Sheila kissed him endlessly.”

“At the next stage, as Sheila lowered her leg Guruji lifted his waist and hips and eventually his cock was in close touch with Sheila’s cunt. Sheila now thrust her cunt down and it engulfed the cock. Guruji in turn pushed his cock up, which again was pushed down by Sheila’s cunt. The cock and the cunt moved up & down alternately and this they fucked with a wonderful pulsation. Never before I saw such an exciting scene.”

“As the fucking came to an end after very rapid movements, the pulsating music also stopped. I was amazed that the whole dance sequence was so well timed. They lied down on the ground completely exhausted and I could see white creamy liquid all over Sheila’s pubic hair and tummy. After a while, Sheila cleaned her crotch & belly and Guruji’s cock with the piece of cloth he was wearing. As they got up, we three settled down on the floor close to each other. No words were exchanged and both of them remained completely naked. Sheila served Rum to three of us. As we drank silently, Sheila came close to me and started undressing me. I was horny like mad and felt wonderful with my body fully exposed.”

“Sheila held me in her arms and fondled my breasts. I also moved my hand all over her gorgeous nudity. After a while Sheila started kissing me. As we were on each other’s body, I turned my head to look at Guruji. He was just behind me and I saw his cock had come back to life again. He now disengaged me from Sheila and started kissing me. I was already very horny and the touch of his naked body ignited fire in me. I took his cock in my mouth and played my tongue on it. He moaned in pleasure. Very soon he entered me and started fucking me like a wild beast. I never experienced such a wild fuck and screamed in pleasure. Within minutes I had a violent orgasm and simultaneously felt hot liquid filling my cunt.”

“ I lied unconscious for a while. As I recovered, I found Guruji was fast asleep and Sheila was sucking my nipples. Soon I was aroused again and Sheila got me in a 69 position. We sucked each other for a long time and eventually climaxed together.”

As this exciting story ended, Nini was shaking in excitement so was mom-in-law.

Nini said, “Ma, I have never heard such an exciting story.”

Saying this, Nini kissed her lips and she immediately responded. They were so excited that that completely forgot that the maid was around. When they finally broke the kiss, they realised that the maid was quietly standing behind them. While Nini was damn embarrassed, mom-in-law played cool.

She told the maid, “Today, you will give bath to her not to me.”

The maid gave a pleasant & obliging smile and proceeded to the bathroom.

As Nini entered the bathroom, she was startled to see the dark & tall woman standing stark naked. She had wonderful large breasts with very little sag and a very smooth & oily skin. Her nipples were large and her armpit full of hair. Her pussy had a huge jungle on it. Nini was amazed at her raw beauty. She gave Nini a warm smile and silently undressed her. Within minutes, Nini was under the shower and the maid was fondling her body. Nini’s excitement peaked, as the maid started licking and sucking her all over, at every corner of her body. She was ecstatic as the maid licked her ass hole.

After a while, Nini started sucking the maid’s nipples, which were as thick as her index finger and more than half inch long. Nini while sucking the nipples put her fingers in the maid’s asshole. Wow, it was so soft and had so much of hair in it. Now the maid kissed Nini on her lips and as she moved her tongue in Nini’s mouth, Nini felt wonderful. As the kiss continued, Nini explored her pussy and found the swollen clit. She moved her finger fast and the maid screamed in joy. Nini vigorously pushed her finger in & out and the maid shook in excitement and screamed. Within minutes, the maid climaxed.

She recovered quickly and making Nini lie down on the floor, started sucking her pussy. She put her finger in the pussy also and moved it fast. She simultaneously, inserted another finger in Nini’s ass hole and Nini felt an electric shock. She shook uncontrollably and within minutes climaxed like a volcano.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers