Nipping the Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie: Do you think he'll stop you from doing it?

Claire: He might but I'm going to just lay it out for him. He's got it real good. I'm going to let him have my ass. We've never done that before. I'm already sucking his dick morning noon and night. What about you? Are you going to talk to Tommy first or just fuck him like you said? I think you should talk to Tommy first. He's not like Joe. Joe knows I'd never fuck anybody behind his back.

Millie: Jesus, I'm already playing with that magnificent cock now. I'm more likely to be forgiven after the fact than get permission up front. You know, Jimmy wants you to step up to the plate and play with that one eyed monster too. I think that's one of the reasons he has such massive fucking cums. Jesus, I love it when he cums like that.

Claire: Don't think I haven't been tempted. Sometimes I just want to wrap both hands around that thing and go for a ride. But, like I said, flirting and watching is one thing. I'm not going to get another man off without Joe knowing about it first.

Millie: So when are you going to tell him you're going fuck somebody else? I mean, you've already said you aren't going to ask him. You are just going to make him accept it?

Claire: I don't know yet. I've got to think about it. How about you?

Millie: Well, if I get the nerve to tell Tommy or not, I'm going to fuck him this Saturday. Tommy has to work at the store that afternoon.

Claire: Hell, Millie, you really shouldn't without Tommy's permission. That could get ugly.

Millie: You might be right. I'm probably chicken shit anyways.

There was more banter back and forth but things were clearly moving in a direction favorable to Jimmy's fat prick and most decidedly unfavorable for Tommy and me. It required proactive thinking.

I met with Tommy Thursday evening after work at the Mill Tavern and disclosed what I had found out. To say he was pissed would be an understatement but after talking him through what I thought we should do about the matter he calmed down a good bit. I didn't know what was going to happen with his marriage but it was pretty damn certain that Jimmy 'Juice' Falcone would not be enjoying the pussies of a couple of married women we were intimately familiar with.

When I returned home that evening and reviewed the security footage it was a repeat of the previous hookups. Millie would jerk the prick off and a few minutes later, Jimmy would leave. The phone recordings were another story.

Claire: This Saturday afternoon? Where are you going to do it?

Millie: Over at Jimmy's place. I'm going to tell Tommy tomorrow. I'll ask him and promise him everything but I'm going to do it. I have to. It's all I think about now.

Claire: I can understand that. Every time we get together over here, I have to fuck Joe most of the night. I might approach him Saturday morning. Hell, I'll do it but I gotta tell you, Millie. If Joe tells me no, I don't know how I'll react. I can't bring myself to cheat on him.

Millie: I know what you mean, Claire. I'd feel the same way but I'm craving that prick so bad you just don't know. So, Saturday is it. I might wait until Saturday morning too. In fact, I will. Why don't we both approach the men then?

Claire: I'm OK with that. Jesus, this is bad

Millie: Yeah it is. Wish me luck if I don't talk to you tomorrow.

They concluded their call and I stood there afterwards wondering just where in hell did these two girls park their brains as they ran around like a couple of idiots. For the first time that I could remember, I turned down Claire's advances that night knowing full well that she was in scorching heat from their earlier hijinks. She looked at me oddly when I told her I just wasn't feeling all that well and I thought I detected a bit of apprehension in her demeanor before I rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning she was up before me and made me breakfast while I fixed my lunch for work. That was unusual in that I'm usually out the door before she gets up.

"Are you OK, Joe?" She asked me.

"I'm fine, Claire. What about yourself? You and Millie have anything planned for the day?" I asked her pointedly.

I think the last question unnerved her a bit and she stuttered a 'no' in reply. I just nodded and continued to eat the fine breakfast she made for me. Never in twenty years had I ever refused her sex when we were in the same bed. Last night when I said I wasn't feeling all that well was a loud signal to her that something was up.

-------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning, I was up at the break of dawn and at the Hancock place with Tommy to help out with their barbeque prep for Sunday afternoon. We rotated locations for our monthly barbeques and this month the Hancock's were putting it on. They managed a self- sufficient farm for the most part raising their own eggs and livestock along with fresh butter and cheese. They were great people and Claire and I often purchased fresh meat and dairy products from them when they had it available.

When we were done, Tommy and me took a little ride and went over our game plan before we departed for our respective locales. I pulled into the drive and came into the house from the patio after taking off my farm boots. I hadn't informed Claire where I was going so she didn't know when I was going to return.

I stood in the shower for all of 15 minutes thinking about Claire, Millie and Tommy and even Jimmy. Jimmy didn't know what was coming at him and if he did he would have ran for his very life which at the moment didn't have much value in the minds of a couple decided husbands.

When I came back down, Claire was in the kitchen and she turned around nervously. To the outside observer, her tension would have remained hidden but to her partner who knew what to expect it branded her intentions. Even knowing the thoughts behind her brow, I still trusted her. We had to trust each other. It was what we built this twenty year journey upon and nothing would or could change that.

The kitchen clock struck 11AM and I glanced at the red pickup truck traveling at a high rate of speed down the road past our house and on past the Millhouse farm. The driver was in a hurry, no doubt about it.

"Where did you go?" Claire asked me, her smile returning.

"Tommy and I went over to the Hancock's to help them set up for tomorrow's barbeque." I replied quickly.

After pouring a cup of coffee, she began.

"Joe, I need to ask you something and I don't want you to get mad at me but it's something I'd really like to do, just once." She began.

I just nodded at her to continue wondering how in hell she would pull this off.

"Well, do you remember a long time ago when we talked about always trusting each other and coming to each other with anything first that might cross the line? I mean, I know you would never do anything with anybody else if you hadn't discussed it with me first." She was trying to proceed.

"Claire, what in hell are you talking about?" I asked while looking deep in her eyes.

Her gaze darted to the side momentarily but then the confident flirt returned and smiled. What the fuck was she thinking?

"Joe, hell, I might has well come out and say it. I want a one- time pass, a pass to –" she started before I interrupted her.

"Claire, your big Italian stallion, Jimmy 'Juice' Facone will not be sticking his great big fat dick up inside my wife's pretty little pussy any time soon nor in this fucking lifetime. Now, there are certain little treasures, well, I should say big treasures in this case, that a lot of men value over just about everything else. They value it more than a good steak or a good beer or even a brand new red pickup. Jimmy Juice used to value something like that until a couple of distraught and betrayed husbands thought to take it from him. Honey, Jimmy just doesn't have what it takes to properly fuck your beautiful little pussy anymore."

Claire looked at me with wide doe eyes and her jaw slacked in disbelief. She knew what I was talking about. She knew I knew all her little secrets about Jimmy's big dick. But, she knew I was a man who measured my responses, that I was a gentle man who trusted her and rightly so. I'm all those things and she knew it before she replied but she said it regardless.

"Joe, you have to be kidding me! I can't imagine you actually doing such a thing." She stated with just a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Claire, well, the thing is, I've been talking with Tommy Millhouse and we've got a lot in common. He had the solution to a similar problem that I thought was quite appropriate." I replied back to her.

I tossed the sticky baggie onto the kitchen table in front of her with the bloody evidence of Tommy's solution encased inside.

"Oh my God!" Claire screamed and ran from the room and up the stairs before closing the bedroom door shut.

I looked at the bloody mess in the bag on the table and chuckled. Tommy was having or getting ready to have a similar discussion with Millie but I don't think the trust factor was as strong in that case. She actually got her hands dirty where Claire knew not to cross that line.

I was pretty certain how the conversation with Jimmy went when Tommy showed up at his house a few hours before his beloved bride was to make her own showing. Jimmy might be a suave Italian ladies' man with a damn big prick, but Tommy was one damn big man; 6'6", 280 lbs. and not nearly as measured in temperament as I am. With a bloody carving knife in his hand, Tommy was going to make sure Jimmy understood the facts of life in our neighborhood.

I rose from the table, finished my coffee and went upstairs where I had to gently kick the bedroom door open.

-------------------------------------------

Sunday afternoon, Claire and I pulled into the Hancock's yard and we could see the Millhouse's were already there along with half a dozen other couples and a few kids. Claire and Millie acknowledged each other and chatted for a while but each wife returned to her husband. Tommy and I just smiled at each other, my grin being a bit more relaxed than Tommy's.

When it came time to eat, Tommy 'Juice' Falcone was nowhere to be seen even though he had an invitation. The menfolk knew he wasn't coming. A few of the wives missed him but they got over it quickly.

The menu today was pulled pork and ribs prepared from a pig old man Hancock had just slaughtered the Friday last. Tommy and I enjoyed every bite.

--------------------------------------------

MFH

12