Nipple Clamps

Story Info
A couple gives a bit of bondage a try for the first time.
6.1k words
4.66
48.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was heading toward some typical Friday night sex.

I had gotten off early for a week off-- the new year's holiday plus some extra vacation time I had scheduled. So I was relaxed, feeling good, enjoying myself, feeling sort of free.

He was already off from work. I fixed us sandwiches, a cheap and easy quick dinner at 5:00. I had removed my pants. Yeah, I know. That's a guy thing. Well, sometimes I like it too, I like to wander around the house without the feeling of clothes restricting me. It's also something that tends to move things in a specific direction and I was open to that.

He had come into the kitchen while I was making the sandwiches and grabbed my ass. I kissed him and kept going, so he slid his hand under my panties and grabbed it again, this time with a couple of fingers sliding a bit far down and trying to worm their way between my legs.

"Do you want something to eat or not?" I complained to him.

"Well, yeah. Um... depends... what if I don't?"

"Well, I want something to eat and am going to be grumpy if I don't get my blood sugar up." I have to watch my blood sugar or I get, um... grumpy is a nice word for it.

"Sure! Sure! Well... maybe later..." He leered at me and tweaked my ass again, then went off and watched some TV.

So the stage was set. He wanted sex. I was open to it. That's the way it goes on a Friday night at home. Pretty much assured we will be in bed wrestling with each other if we aren't going out.

It took about an hour to get there, but he managed to work his fingers under my panties again and found I was spreading my legs slightly, so all lights were green. We headed to the bedroom where he stripped off his clothes, I stripped off my top, and he climbed on top, hands beginning to roam.

His sex technique is rather limited, though most of that is because he is a guy and guys just... well, ultimately there are only a couple things they really want and everything else is sort of compromise. His technique focuses on kissing, feeling me up, getting his fingers on my pussy and making sure I am wet. I respond with holding him close, kissing him and eventually grabbing his cock (which seems to be always hard), and keeping him stimulated until I get warmed up enough he can enter me.

My favorite position for straight sex is on my back-- missionary style. I can't explain it. It just is. I like spreading my legs and maybe wrapping them around a guy. When I am with a girl, there are a zillion other things I like equally, but I do have a preference when it comes to guys-- on my back, knees bent, maybe legs around his thighs, my hands or arms holding him.

Recently he had discovered he liked anal. That's another story and position. Usually on my hands and knees, ass up in the air. I have to limit how often we do anal because he's big enough that I am always sore afterward, sometimes for several days. He likes anal sort of rough.

But Friday he was aiming toward my pussy. I hadn't spread my legs wide on my back yet, but his cock was between my thighs, and he was getting ready for entry soon.

In other words, a very typical, very standard Friday evening fuck. A sex session likely to last a half hour tops, with about five minutes of actual fucking and five minutes of cuddle, tops. (God, I miss women sometimes).

"Let's do something different tonight?" I sort of whispered in his ear as our bodies were pressing and undulating.

"Like what?" he asked.

I have a variety of kinks, most of which he and I don't do and some of which he doesn't even know about and probably never will. I like to experiment just to see what I will like, and over the years have discovered a bunch of things that are kind of fun and arousing (and a lot that I don't like). I've discovered I enjoy things like having sex in public places, or places where we can or will be discovered. Airplanes, trains, cars, stores, restrooms and the like. I like sex with girls, of course, a sensitive subject with him. So sensitive we never discuss it (he's very jealous about it). I enjoy teasing men, edging them (he and I have not done a lot of that, he tends to get frustrated, but we do it sometimes).

I've had some experience with bondage. Light bondage. Handcuffs with my former girlfriend, accompanied by spanking. That was fantastic, mostly because of who I was with. I also had a relationship with a girl that liked to try new things; she was the one that had the strapons and double dongs. She and I played with tying each other up a number of times. It was fun, though I think it was again mostly because of who I was with.

So I was laying there, a naked man in my arms, wet pussy and a throbbing cock between my legs, wondering what I could get him to do.

"Um... wanna tie me up?"

His cock withdrew from between my legs and he looked at me as if I had just said North Korea had launched a nuclear attack. He's kind of vanilla. He's also maybe the only man I have ever known that I would ever suggest that too, that I trust enough. He'd listen to me and not take things too far. Even so, it felt weird and a bit scary to suggest it.

"What? Like... how? You want that?"

"No, it's not like I want that in particular, I just thought... we could try something. Just see."

I thought his cock was going to go flaccid on me, he pulled back and I could see his mind trying to wrap around this concept. He knew I was more sexually experienced than he, and never liked having it rubbed in his face. Down deep he was thinking he was getting in over his head, that he was going to be embarrassed, that this wasn't something he knew how to do or whatever. Men's egos and all.

Now, this has to be the first time I have ever thought of you, Neal, while in the act of sex. It makes sense that I did of course. I was wavering and thinking maybe I should just lay back, spread my legs and fuck him, but then I thought of you and your partners going at it and I just sort of thought, dammit, I want to try this with him at least once. I like being kinky. Not very kinky, but I want more variety! (See, you are having an awful influence on me. I should stop talking to you.)

Anyway, he didn't reject it, he just sort of said, "well, do we have rope?" (It's my house and while he lives there a lot of what is in the garage is mine. Why I didn't think of the handcuffs I have stored away, I don't know).

"Yeah. A couple of kinds. Let me go see."

I went to the garage. There are a several junk drawers out there and voila... there was some rope. It was ancient, I had no idea where it came from, and was thin-- almost like twine, but heavier. More a sort of thick twine or thin rope. I know enough that I knew this was not a good choice for rope for bondage scenes, but it was all I had.

I got it and ran back to the bedroom. (I was naked all this time of course). I remember realizing my heart was beating hard, just the thought of doing something weird and a bit crazy with this guy was enough to get me very excited. He's so damn vanilla (except for anal).

Back in the bedroom he was laying there naked, sort of idly stroking his cock, looking a bit concerned. I plopped on the bed next to him with the rope. He sat up and looked at it dubiously.

"You want to do this?" He asked. I felt like punching him in the nuts.

"Well, I don't know. But we'll never know unless we give it a try. If it doesn't work, if either of us doesn't like it, then... well, we won't do it again." I put my hand on his face lovingly and kissed him gently. "It's just some play."

The rope was a single length, rather long, probably used to tie something on a car or something like that at one time. He stared at it in his hand and asked sheepishly, "What do I do with this?"

"Let me show you," I said, though it was the wrong thing to say. He got sort of red in the face and his cock was going limp fast. Showing your guy the ins and outs how to tie you up is not good for their egos. It implies you have more experience than they, and more specifically, it reminds them that you have had kinky encounters with others and done things with others that they haven't.

We got past that and I showed him how to double the rope and wrap it once around my ankles, slip the rope through the loop and tighten, then wrap the other way, loop and cinch, doing it several times. When we were done I was sitting naked on the bed with my ankles tied in a crossed position. I couldn't get out of it by wriggling and it was easy.

He got the idea. He undid me and told me to lay on my stomach. OK, this was progress. He was giving me instructions. That's the spirit! I lay down and he took my wrists and tied them the way I had shown him to tie my ankles. The rope was thin and raspy, but if I didn't struggle too much it would be fine.

I lay on my stomach, face in a pillow, feeling my hands bound behind me and felt the thrill go through me. I was doing something kinky, getting tied up by a guy! First time! I love first times.

The rope had a lot of extra, so he pulled it down and told me to cross my ankles. I did, and before you knew it he had tied me in a sort of loose hogtie. It wasn't his intention, he was just using a single length of rope to just tie me up with, but that's what it ended up being.

I was aroused. I mean, I was flushed, breathing heavily, wet, and excited. I tested the ropes, pulling a bit. Yeah, it would be hard to get out of. Maybe impossible. I was tied up. It had been years since I had been tied up with rope, and this was the first time with a guy. It was scary, I was afraid like I hadn't ever been while playing, but that was part of the excitement I guess.

We had all Friday night to work this out, and we had already spent a half hour at this, as long as the traditional fuck would have taken. So in a way, this was already sort of a win. Maybe.

"So... what do we do?" He asked tentatively.

"Well, you have me tied up and helpless, Steve... what do you want to do? Anything you like, because I can't stop you now!" I was trying to get him into the spirit of the thing. Heck, even if he just fucked me at this point I'd be happy.

He started feeling me, between my legs. He inserted fingers and I moaned and moved my hips. He took his fingers and put them to my mouth to taste. I sucked them. He was already doing new things I hadn't seen him do before. Having me taste myself was new. This was good.

Rolling me over on my side, he presented his cock to my face. I opened my mouth and took him in, carefully suckling him the way I know he likes it. I wriggled a bit while I did this to test the bonds a little more, and sure enough, I was stuck. I also wriggled for him, to bring attention to my naked, bound body and my predicament.

It rather worked, he let me suck him and was a bit more aggressive about it than typical, shoving himself down to force a deep throat a few times. I can deep throat, but it still isn't pleasant or easy, I have to concentrate on the gag reflex if I don't want to throw up.

He came fast though, after a minute or two of working on him he pulled out and finished himself off. Good god I knew what was coming.. .what guy has not dreamed of tying his girl up then spewing his semen all over her face when she can do nothing about it. OK, I am no stranger to facials, and I took it in stride.

With his cum dribbling slowly down my face toward the sheets, I asked him, "Well? Did I do OK?"

"God... that was the hardest I've cum in like... a while." He answered. He did look pleased with himself, and was playing with his semi-flaccid cock. "But... you need pleasure."

"As you wish," I said, trying to play the role. The blow job and cum had sort of gotten him to the point where he was more comfortable with me being tied up. The twine was digging into my wrists, but not badly enough to worry about. I was not freaking out like I thought I would when this started. Being tied up by a man has actually been a sort of phobia in the back of my mind for a while, which might explain just why my heart was beating like a hammer when this whole thing started. I was definitely stepping out of my comfort zone.

Steve rolled me over onto my back. A weird, uncomfortable position because my wrists were tied behind my back, and I couldn't move them out of the way because they were in turn tied to my ankles. The length between my wrists and ankles was at least a couple of feet and when he rolled me over the position simply pulled my ankles up so my knees were bent, but otherwise I was simply laying on my back.

Because my ankles were tied crossed, my knees naturally felt wide open, exposing my cunt. I've been naked around Steve every day for years, so it shouldn't have been a big deal, but tied like this it felt a bit vulnerable.

He ate me. OK, it wasn't the first time, but it isn't common for him. He got down and moved between my spread knees and ate me out, thoroughly and satisfactorily. It took me about four or five minutes to cum, and when I did my hips were thrusting into his face and I was moaning and really feeling a very nice flood of warm pleasure. I swear, an orgasm is like an intense version of a morphine rush. Pure heaven.

When I was done and panting in exhaustion, he moved up to me and kissed me. "Was it good?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah... you done good. You are my man." I smiled and kissed him, though I couldn't hold him I was still tied up.

"I want to try something. Hang on." He said and left the room. What... I mean, hang on??? Where was I going to go? I lay there looking at the ceiling, my wrists tied right around the small of my back, which I noticed now had actually thrust my hips up just slightly. Uncomfortable. Eh, that was part of the point. I wasn't supposed to be comfortable.

When he returned he had duct tape. OK, so whatever he was going to do I was happy because it meant he was actually breaking through his vanilla shell just a bit, but was also worrisome because, well, I didn't know what he hand in mind.

He reached down to where our clothes had gotten scattered and found my panties.

"Open your mouth," he said.

What is it about guys and stuffing panties into girl's mouths??? I didn't want to be gagged, in fact it really was the closest to being freaked out I had become all evening. I did not want to be silenced. On the other hand, I wanted to encourage Steve, help him to um... well, experiment. I had said (and meant) that we should play and try things, and then see if we liked them. If we didn't, well at least we knew.

In that spirit I opened my mouth and he shoved my panties in. I had to open wider.. then wider... and the cloth was unexpectedly dry, something I didn't realize would happen. When my mouth was full he took a long strip of duct tape and put it across my mouth to hold the panties in.

"Is that OK?" he asked tentatively. Like... are you going to hurt me later for this? Is what he meant.

I nodded. It was OK. I could deal with it. I didn't like it, but... I could do it. He took too more strips of duct tape across my mouth, a total of three, before he was satisfied. I wriggled, and could tell the duct tape adhesive would separate if I moved my face and jaw, but it would take a bit of work to get it off. A lot of work, actually. I was pretty much gagged.

"You look pretty," he said. I tried to smile at him to reassure him as he caressed my hair and pulled a few strands away from my face.

"OK, so can I try something else?" He asked. Stupid. I tried to answer. My mouth was full of cloth. Talking is pretty understandable around ball gags, but a taped cloth gag muffles a lot of the speech.

I shrugged to let him know I was up for something, but didn't know until he showed me what.

He left again and I stared at the ceiling again. I noticed his cock was hard as he left.

He came back a couple of minutes later and was carrying a couple of paper binder clips. You know, those black ones that have little silver handles you press to open, and are designed to hold larger stacks of paper?

My eyes got big at that. WTF? There was only one thing he could have in mind and I was not entirely sure I would be OK with it. Not at all. He flexed them open and closed a couple of times.

"OK, I am going to try them on myself, first." He said, then reached down and took his scrotum and clamped one of the binders on his flesh. He didn't react. Apparently it didn't hurt much.

I looked at the binder clip dangling from my boyfriend's scrotum and felt this eerie sense of not being in the real world. This was a sight I never thought to see.

He unclipped it and positioned himself next to my right breast, which was sort of thrust up because my arms were pinned behind my back.

"So, are you OK with this?" He asked me directly.

I thought about it for a moment. I was Not OK with it, but... I knew nipple clamps were used all the time. It was like, the most common thing for bondage play, even used when couples didn't tie each other up. And I wanted him to feel free to suggest things. On the other hand, I have sensitive nipples. I was looking at that bastard with fear.

But finally I thought, what the hell. Try anything once. And there's a zillion other girls out there that do this all the time, right? I will do it. I nodded.

He grabbed my right nipple and pulled on it. Not a bad feeling, I like having my nipples played with and suckled. He pulled it out and then slid the clamp over it, sort of sliding the nipple into it from the side. Then he let go of the little silver handles so the clamp closed on my nipple.

FUCK FCUK CUFKC FUCK FCUK FUCK the pain hit me suddenly and like a ton of bricks. I had never, in my wildest dreams, thought it would hurt that bad. I didn't scream but I sure made a lot of noise behind my gag. I was using the word "fuck" a LOT, and my head was going side to side, and then stopping and trying to look down to see my poor nipple which felt like it was being literally ripped from my breast.

My muffled cries diminished to whimpering, just as he let loose on the other clamp on my left breast, which brought another wave of pain. I had two of these things on me now and it HURT like HELL.

He was talking to me, I looked at him to see. "Is it OK? Are you OK?" He asked in a worried voice. (but his cock was rock hard...)

This was a moment of truth. I could shake my head and have him get these things off me, which every bit of my mind wanted, or... I could let them stay on.

Everything I had ever read says that nipple clamps tend to feel less painful as time goes on. They get numb and are not too bad. These things were agony, but I was hopeful it would go away. After all... if other women could do this, I could. Right? I was Not A Wimp. I could take this. But oh fuccckkkk it hurt.

I nodded my head. He could leave them on.

He grinned and flicked one of them with his fingers, which brought on new interesting sensations of pain. I was whimpering, moaning, and my face had to have been screwed up in pain.

And then he fucked me.

Yeah... that's when he decided to stick it in me and fuck me. I was wet, very wet down there.

His cock was rock hard going in, and felt good. I was laying on my back, wrists tied behind me, nipples screaming, being fucked by my boyfriend.

Now, I don't know if you have ever tried those black binder clips on your nipples before. If you haven't, try it and you will see what I was going through. Get some bigger ones, not the little ones. The ones he had were bigger and I think that made them stiffer, tighter.

So I lay there, unable to move or speak, my nipples hurting like crazy, and he fucked me. My body was bouncing up and down from his thrusts and he was pushing damn hard. Enough that my breasts were bouncing just a bit (you know I have small breasts and they don't bounce), but it was enough the nipple clamps bounced which kept the pain nice and fresh.

12