Nipples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

Over the course of her first year at college, I stopped into the bar on many nights when she was working. Through dances and a few of her breaks, we became friends. Not friends that fuck, but true friends. I think the crappy home life and me being some fifteen years or so older than her, gave her a comfort level with me. I often tipped her on stage but never did get another lap dance from her. After a couple months of visits to the club, I told her about my fixation with nipples and fell for her nipple rings that first night. She later told me how me she loved having her nipples pierced and that she would sometimes lay in bed and just rub her nipples and play with the rings while she masturbated. I didn't say anything then, but told her a couple years later, that I almost came in my pants when she said that to me!

I helped her get through school as a soundboard for some career choices, a shoulder to cry on when life / work / school got her down, and with some financial aid when she was short for tuition or books. In keeping with the times and her surroundings, Lindsay became fascinated with tattoo's. Every time she would get a new one, she made a point to show it to me and explain the significance to her. Shoulder, upper back, calf, and even below her panty line had works of "art".

I still remember when she got the one just above and to the left of her pussy. I could hear the excitement in her voice as she was telling me how she was nervous in the shop. She had to pull down her pants and thong to allow the artist access. I thought it odd considering she had stripped for three years but she told me that was totally different. She told me she always kept her pubes neatly trimmed but had shaved for the tattoo. It was the first time someone had seen her smooth and it kind of excited her even though she thought nothing special of the guy doing the work. When she started unbuttoning her jeans to show me, as she always did with new work, I told her it wasn't necessary. She told me I was being silly and proceeded to pull down her jeans and move aside her thong so I could see the colorful butterfly on her skin. Of course, I could also see her smooth skin and the lips of her pussy.

Along the way, Lindsay had become a piercer in a shop near the college where she also got her tattoo's. She told me the money was almost as good as stripping and a much better environment. I had to agree with her on that part.

Once she started working at the shop, it was only a matter of time before she added another piercing to her body. I was traveling so she called to tell me. I was on the east coast so it was nearing midnight when Lindsay called. I could hear the excitement in her voice. "I got my clit pierced tonight!," she practically yelled into the phone. I fell back on the bed and asked her to tell me again what she said. She explained that it's really pierced through the hood that covers the clit but that it looks really cool! It's a small, gold ring that hangs down. Lindsay told me it looked really cool - she was looking at it in a mirror as we spoke - and that it was designed to stimulate. I couldn't believe what she was telling me and didn't even realize that my left hand was pinching and pulling on my nipple.

#

I told Lindsay she didn't need to do this - actually I told her she probably shouldn't do this. But she just grinned her silly little grin and kept unbuttoning her blouse. I watched as she slipped it off her shoulders. My eyes roamed over the creamy, white skin of her torso and locked in on her small, pert breasts. Her nipples were hard like a pencil eraser and tonight were pierced with gold rings and blue beads. Her fingers traced circles around her nipples as her eyes stared at me. My eyes were glued to her sexy nipples and those gold rings that hung from them.

We were standing in her small living room after dinner. We had shared to-go spaghetti and a bottle of chianti and had just been talking innocently about our day-to-day lives. She went to her bedroom and reappeared in a couple minutes wearing just a blouse and bikini's. And now she wore just the bikini's. Lindsay knew what this was doing to me and I slipped my left hand under my t-shirt and began to play with my nipple. My fingers pinched and pulled at it as I watched Lindsay do the same with hers. It seemed her nipples grew longer as I watched her. I could feel my cock stiffening in my shorts as I watched. Lindsay's hips were lightly swaying back-and-forth as she played were her sexy nipples.

#

So here I now sit in her chair at the shop. It's been three months since my night of nipple torture at the hands of the woman with the long auburn hair. It was a few days before I could even touch my nipples without wincing in the memories. A couple weeks after that night, I realized I could make myself cum just by playing with my nipples for a few minutes. She had so sensitized my body and mind to the sensation and I was thrilled. I had been talking with Lindsay about this and she suggested I pierce my nipples to heighten the sensation and be a lasting reminder. When she first suggested it, I thought of her own pierced nipples and the first night I met her in the bar. And then I thought of my tormentress and her pierced nipples.

Lindsay told me to take off my shirt and sit back in the chair. I watched as she slipped on gloves and that night from three months earlier rushed into my brain. I had to shift in the chair in an attempt to conceal my growing erection. Lindsay smiled, knowing the reason for my discomfort but not saying a word. Finally, with needle in hand she moved over my chest. "Ready?"

12