Nipples of Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,974 Followers

Sara pushed her hand inside of John's shorts and shoved them to the ground. Kissing him again she did the same to his underpants feeling his cock bounce against her still covered bush. Ellen took a different approach and instead shoved down both Mark's shorts and underwear at the same time.

Dropping to their knees in front of John and Mark Ellen and Sara couldn't believe the sight that greeted them. These were wonderful cocks before their eyes. Both boys had bigger cocks than Rick or Paul; nice and large. The cock's weren't huge like you see in porno movies; just a perfect mouthful.

"Shit John, this thing is huge! I'm going to make you cum right in my mouth," Sara told her nephew as she juggled his balls in her hand. Grabbing his pecker with the other hand she guided the tip to her lips and flicked his pee hole with her tongue. The boy jumped what seemed like a foot at this new feeling.

Ellen was a bit more aggressive and wild and had pushed Mark onto the ground. Her head was bobbing up and down on Mark's cock like a piston. Sara's style was more sensual and seductive as she licked all around John's cock head and used her tongue up and down the length of the shaft.

A loud gulp came from John when suddenly Sara swallowed his pecker whole. She thought he must be eight or nine inches long. Grunts and groans were coming from both boys and they kept getting louder and louder. The ladies knew that the guys wouldn't last very long. John's knees were buckling as he could hardly stand.

Noticing John's predicament Sara pulled her mouth momentarily from her wonderful prize and helped the boy to the ground. The women's heads were bobbing up and down on the shafts in almost unison as their large tits swayed back and forth seductively. Neither boy had felt anything quite as intense as this in their young lives. Gasping for his breath John yelled out, "Aunt Sara I'm about to cum!"

"Me too Ellen, I can't hold back," Mark chimed in.

"Then do it; come on and fill our mouths with that sweet nectar its ok just let it go," Sara moaned in response lifting her mouth for only a second from John's jewels. She had no more than swallowed the boy's pecker again when the first load of jism filled her mouth. She loved it and continued to suck him hard.

Ellen let Sara do the talking as she nibbled on the head of her possible future brother in law's cock head before working her mouth back down his shaft to his pubic hair. Mark bucked and spasmed as his first big shot hit the back of Ellen's throat as she gulped up the sticky substance ravenously.

Satisfied that they had enough of the sweet taste of cock for now Ellen and Sara climbed up the boy's bodies and kissed them passionately on the lips. Sara rolled off of John and laid flat on her back beside him. She was mildly surprised that he just laid there and did nothing. So grabbing his hand she placed it right on her crotch.

John ran his hand across his aunt's private area. He couldn't believe how warm she felt down there. Ellen had already pulled Mark on top of her and pushed his face into her boobs. Having to continue to be the aggressor Sara pulled off her shorts leaving only her white cotton bikini panties gently she put her arm around his back pulling him on to his side next to her voluptuous body.

"Hey John, how about starting with my mouth and then kiss all the way down my body until you get to my hot pussy. When you get there you can take off my panties and kiss, lick and suck my pussy if you want to," she was purring as she drew circles on his chest with her fingers. Pulling the boy tighter to her they kissed erotically as he melted into her. He had smooched enough with girls his age to know enough to take advantage of her bare chest now that it was clearly his.

Quickly he kissed down her chest and popped her large nipple into his Mouth. He lashed his tongue against it causing Sara to moan loudly. When he sucked on the sensitive nipple Sara wrapped her arms around him tightly. The boy could feel his aunt squirming under him and knew he was doing something right.

A little more confident, John progressed down Sara's tummy pausing at her belly button to dart his tongue in and out before kissing down to the top of her undies. He debated what to do for a second and decided to kiss all over the front of her panties while he turned his body around.

Sara's sweet scent was overpowering. There was a large wet spot right in the middle of the crotch of the panties. John just had to see what she looked like underneath the underwear so grabbing the top of the panties he began to pull them off of her hips. Sara lifted her pelvis far off of the ground to make it simple for the boy.

"Oh my God Sara," John gasped as her full hairy pussy came into view. It was trimmed neatly so that nothing would show when she wore her swim suit but otherwise it was full and fluffy. He could see the bright pink lips that hid her remaining treasures causing a shiver to run up his spine.

"How about climbing between your aunt's legs and show me if you can do as good of a job eating me out as you did with my boobs," she cooed as she slowly spread her legs apart and lifted her knees off of the ground. Her cunt opened before John's eyes like a rare beautiful flower revealing her erect clit and glistening cunt.

Needless to say it only took seconds for John to get into position between her legs. Sara looked over at Ellen just a couple of yards away and she was humping Mark's face full force as he was fully into her honey pot. He sucked and licked Ellen like a crazy man. Ellen was playing with her tits as she got her tongue lashing.

Suddenly Sara's attention was drawn back to between her own legs as John used his tongue to scoop up her twat from bottom to top. He did this several more times to get up all of the excess cream flowing from his aunt's pussy. He decided right then that he had a new favorite dish. When he flicked his tongue across his aunt's clit she jumped almost out of her skin. So he repeated this several more times.

Then he pulled the little button between his lips and sucked on it as he continued to flick it with his tongue. Sara couldn't believe the sensations her own nephew was giving her. Grabbing his hair she shoved his head tightly into her twat yelling, "Come on you fucker eat me, shit, oh my fucking god."

Sara's hips were bucking and thrashing all over the ground as she came over and over again. Both ladies were now screaming in glorious orgasm. They were glad the nearest occupied campsite was several hundred yards away. As Sara released John's head he gasped, "Your pussy tasted so great."

"If you liked eating my cunt so much let's see what you think about it after you fuck it. Would you like to try that?" Sara knew the answer but waited the eternity of three seconds for his answer.

"Oh fuck yes, Aunt Sara but are you sure what about Uncle Rick?" John had a momentary flash of conscious attack him but still hopes his aunt will go through with fucking him.

"Don't worry about anything but whether or not you would like to get that big cock of yours inside of my tight hot steamy pussy. Come on, John, fuck your Aunt Sara, I need to feel that whole huge thing inside of me. Climb up here and give it to me, sexy, she urged desperately. She was pulling out all of the stops now.

The last sentence was barely out of her mouth when John's cock hit her pubic hair. Pulling his honey covered lips to hers she kissed him passionately. Giving the boy no time to change his mind she grabbed his cock and pulled it into her tight opening. With her other hands she pushed on his ass causing his cock to move deeper inside of her.

"Oh fuck," John moaned as his cock went deeper and deeper into her forbidden fruit. Sara groaned in delight while using her vaginal muscles to squeeze her welcome invader. Soon he was gently going in and out of the pussy of the lady that he had many fantasies about that were now coming true.

Meanwhile, Ellen was on all fours in front of Mark wiggling her ass at the boy. She pointed a finger at her pussy showing him that she wanted his cock there right now. She too had to help his cock inside of her. It didn't take long for them to establish a rhythm as their hips were soon slapping powerfully together.

Focused completely on John his aunt was passionately caressing his back and wrapped her calves around his legs. John couldn't believe how tight she was and really loved it when her pussy seemed to hug him with every thrust. Sara's back was arched and her pelvis came up to meet his strokes.

"Oh shit, John fuck me harder. You won't hurt me. Come on fuck me harder and faster. Give it to me. Give me everything in that big cock of yours," Sara demanded. Taking his aunt at her word John instantly sped up his thrusts and began drilling her cunt as hard as he could. Thrust after thrust John pummeled his aunt's pussy.

Sara clawed her fingernails deep into his ass. He was every bit as good of a fucker as Rick. Sweat was pouring from everyone's bodies. The slapping of skin on skin seemed to echo through the campsite. Roars of ecstasy came from all four of them as they took turns cumming. Sara hadn't had such an intense series of orgasms in weeks.

After emptying their massive loads into the older ladies twats the boys sat up beside them breathing heavily. They weren't sure what was next. Only Sara had a watch on and knew there wasn't much time left. Disappointedly she advised," We're almost out of time. I had wanted to trade partners but that isn't going to happen. But, Mark we have time enough to at least play for a couple of minutes while John explores Ellen's body."

Wasting absolutely no time Mark and John scurried the short distance to their new partners. As Sara palmed Mark's cock she couldn't help to think about what a shame it was to let his still throbbing hard cock go to waste. Both guys mouths quickly found their new lovers boobies and slobbered all over them as the girls played with their cock and balls. Sara jabbed a finger into Mark's asshole teasing his prostrate.

It didn't help that the boy had stuck two fingers into her hot twat. She wanted Mark so bad but had the self control to look at her watch; 10:50, damn they just had to stop. Reluctantly she gently pulled his fingers out of her pussy and announced, "Guys we have got to stop right now as the men will be back any minute from fishing."

Ellen was having as much fun with John but didn't want to see what Paul would do if he caught them. So, even though Ellen's pussy was on fire she freed herself of John and went for her clothing. John went over to his aunt and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and whispered, "Thank you Aunt Sara I'm glad it was you who took my virginity."

This actually caused Sara to blush as she put on her bra for the first time in 24 hours. The foursome had no more than gotten dressed when Rick and Paul came up the road. Both of them seemed very happy as they were laughing together. As it turned out they had caught enough fish for lunch but not dinner so they would either have to fish this afternoon or make other arrangements for dinner.

Mark and John cleaned the fish. It was the least they could do to earn their keep especially after the great morning they had. Lunch and the afternoon went along without much excitement. The six of them went swimming in the clear lake. Whenever one of the ladies was out of sight of the older men with one of the boys there was some playful touching. John had a thing for Sara's ass and Mark kept copping feels of both ladies tits. Sara was becoming a cock hound for their big cocks.

She couldn't seem to keep her hands off of her nephew's slightly larger member. As they were all walking back from the lake Paul suggested that he and Rick go into town and buy some nice t-bone steaks and they grill them for dinner. Sara quickly agreed because the whole trip would take the men 90 minutes or longer to accomplish.

The car wasn't even out of sight when Sara gave Mark's cock a hard yank and instructed in her best PE teacher voice, "Mark I am going to my tent. You will follow me there if you want to fuck me."

These two very normally respectable women were behaving out of character due to the time limits they had to work with. The last thing that would come to your mind when you thought of them was slut. But, they could be forgiven if they let themselves live out their fantasies for just one weekend.

In the case of Ellen she was stripping off her clothing as she beckoned John to her tent. John watched her naked ass disappear into the tent and quickly followed her inside. There she was sprawled out on top of the sleeping bags her big ass wiggling at him as she cooed, "Kiss my ass!"

John did not hesitate and virtually lunged for the soft pillowy flesh. He kissed and fondled it enthusiastically. Ellen played with his cock and balls with her feet then rolled over and presented her soaking wet slit to him. The scene was every bit as erotic in Sara's tent as Mark walked in.

Sara was lying on one elbow on her side with one knee pointing to the sky. She had her fingers entangled in her pubic hair. Her beautiful tits were pointing straight out like twin globes on her chest. She whispered coolly in a tone that would have melted any man, "Why don't you come on down here and join me handsome. Let's have some fun."

In a matter of seconds Mark was laying beside her with her arms thrown around him. Sara's tongue snaked deep into the younger man's mouth as her hands traveled all over his back side. Mark's big cock felt wonderful against Sara's pelvis as they rolled around the tent. Sara shoved Mark's head down to her tits and the boy feverishly sucked from one to the other.

But, as she gently began playing with his cock she knew she needed to have it in her mouth. Mark moaned softly when she squeezed his lemon drop balls. The next thing he knew he was flat on his back with Sara's sexy rear end in his face. Not missing a beat Mark kissed all over the sweet cheeks.

The teacher was playing with his cock stroking his member lovingly. As Mark's mouth reached her ass crack Sara laid down on top of him presenting him with her dripping pussy. She opened her mouth wide swallowing up the boy's erection. As she inserted it into her mouth she licked all around it. Once he was deep inside her throat she pressed her lips tightly around the shaft and started mouth fucking his rod.

Mark ran his hands up and down her sleek body as he licked and nibbled all over her glistening pink lips and button of a clit. Her juices seemed to flow into his mouth in a never ending stream of glorious delight. It took longer for Mark to cum this time than it had in the morning. But, after Sara had cum in his mouth several times she felt his jism spray the back of her throat like a canon shot.

Hotter than ever with pure unadulterated lust Sara bounced off of his face and swung her body around and aimed his stiff prick for her throbbing opening. His big erection slid easily into her love tunnel. It sounded as if air had been let out of a tire as both of them exhaled at the same time as she bottomed out against his pubic hair.

Placing both of her hands on his chest she began riding him. At first, she rode in slow up and down motions constricting her muscles with each stroke. But, as she went on her strokes became harder and faster. Her tits began bouncing all around as she got more and more excited and moved one hand to her clit and began frigging herself. Mark was hypnotized by her bouncing titties until he reached up and twisted her pert nipples.

Sara loved the fact that she had very sensitive nipples and Mark's current attention to them was driving her almost as crazy as his big cock was doing to her cunt. She leaned back a little and rode even harder enjoying the multiple sensations. Mark was grunting and groaning and she knew he was close to spilling inside of her, "Oh Mark, that feels so fucking great; come on, give it to me. Cum in my hot pussy Mark."

"Oh shit, Sara, I'm fucking cumming," the boy moaned as his face became distorted as he blew a load into the older woman's twat. Sara didn't stop riding as she was in the middle of her own terrific orgasm. She bathed the boy's cock with her sweet honey as she came yet again. Then, worn out she fell to the floor of the tent.

Sweaty and totally worn out the couple laid there for several minutes recovering and listened to Ellen's scream of pleasure as John and her finished fucking. Throwing their clothes on they had just enough time to run to the shower house and take a shower to clean off their bodies and cool down.

As the foursome returned from the showers they saw that Rick and Paul had already gotten back from the store. After putting the steaks on ice all of them went for a leisurely hike and swim before dinner. It was a beautiful day and even the boys enjoyed communing with nature.

As the steaks grilled the four older campers sipped on some wine while waiting for them to cook. There was no way that Rick or Paul could notice any difference in the behavior of their partners. They played some cards and sat around the campfire. Everyone turned in early as Rick and Paul were determined to catch fish the next morning not only for lunch but hopefully a supply to take home with them.

Mark and John were so worn out that they fell asleep right away. They were totally unaware of what was happening in the tents on each side of them. Neither lady had ever come close to fucking three different guys in the same day but that was indeed what was about to happen as Rick and Paul were very insistent.

It really didn't take any coercing as very soon the ladies were engaged in passionate love making with their lovers in the same spot where they had fucked one of the young boys just hours earlier. Rick and Paul went to sleep with broad smiles on their faces very satisfied with the great sex they had just had.

Early in the morning the birds woke Rick and Paul and they grabbed some snack cakes and soft drinks and headed to the stream to fish. They hadn't wanted to disturb the women as they deserved to sleep in; especially after the great sex the night before. But, the hustle of the men leaving had awakened Sara.

Rubbing her eyes she staggered out of her tent and grabbed three sodas. Popping one open she swallowed a big gulp down her throat. She pulled back the tent flap and crawled into the boy's tent right in between them. She placed the cans above their heads. Moving carefully she unzipped their sleeping bags all of the way and laid down totally nude between their sexy bodies.

Deftly she pulled their cocks out of the fly of their underwear. Sara then wrapped a fist around each of their hard pricks and gently pumped them. It didn't take long for their eyes to pop open. Both boys were afraid to speak as they had no idea who was around. Seeing them look at her she gently whispered, "Good morning boys, I brought you each a soda. So how about chugging it down, stripping, and join me right back here where you are in a minute flat."

Assuming that she wouldn't have told them to do such things unless the coast was clear both Mark and John did just as they were told. As she put her arm around both guy's shoulders she took turns kissing them passionately. Then she pushed both guy's faces to her titties. Ellen awoke to the noise in the next tent.

She groggily got up and walked to the entrance of the boy's tent and watched her cousin play with the boys. They were working hard on Sara's boobs as their heads bobbed all around occasionally bumping each other. Sara was thrilled at the sensation of two mouths working voraciously on her breasts simultaneously.

All four of their hands were pinching, squeezing and tugging her extremely sensitive tits. It was if she were on fire. She couldn't believe that she was on the verge of orgasm. She moaned encouragement, "Oh yes this feels fucking fantastic. Don't stop that sexy pinching and nibbling. Fuck yes that is the way I'm cumming!"

hotpup
hotpup
1,974 Followers