Nipples of Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

This only caused both boys to attack her boobies more aggressively. Sara's whole body seemed to spasm as she had a powerful orgasm. Then rolling John onto his back she kissed her nephew so powerfully that he thought she was going to swallow his face. Mark was momentarily confused about his role. Sara reached over and gave Mark's cock a small squeeze to let him know she hadn't forgotten about him.

"John I'm going to fuck the hell out of you. As for you Mark, get that fucking cock over here," she demanded. Mark took the two steps until his cock was nearly resting on her shoulder. Straddling her nephew Sara flicked his cock against her clit several times and then shoved it into her hot pussy.

John's honey coated cock slid in and out of his aunt's twat easily. She was riding him hard as her hips slammed against him with every thrust. The boys were hypnotized by the bouncing of her engorged melons. Her fucking grew in intensity as John roared, "Fuck Aunt Sara this is the most unfucking believable feeling I've ever had; Oh fucking shit!"

Sara hadn't forgotten Mark as she grabbed him by the cock and furiously began pumping his erection. Pulling the boy a couple of inches closer she licked the head of his cock. Her tongue danced around his piss hole. She sucked the head into her mouth and smashed the head between her lips. She used her mouth to hold on to Mark's cock as she bounced hard on John's stiff shaft.

She soon found that she couldn't keep Mark's cock in her mouth as she rode her nephew. Sara let the big rod fall out of her mouth and wrapped her hand tightly around Mark's pecker. Mark couldn't believe how hard she was stroking him. Sara's other hand busily frigged her clit as she slammed again and again on to John's body. Her nephew held on to Sara's thighs lifting his hips to meet her pummeling pussy.

His mouth was wide open as his moans built in intensity. The other boy was worried that he might fall down so he held on to Sara's head to steady himself and soon had his fingers entangled in her hair. Sara now had his cock positioned such that with each bounce of her pelvis the head of it would hit her nipple exciting her even more.

Ellen had stripped out of her nightie and had snuck into the tent and was sitting there totally nude unnoticed beside the trio. She patiently sat there knowing her turn was coming. Ellen couldn't help but play with her nipples and clit as she looked on. John's face turned red as he howled, "Aunt Sara I'm about to cum."

"Me too, Sara," Mark grunted to the woman who's hand was a blur on his member. Excitedly Sara continued to pleasure the boy's cocks. She wanted to make both of them cum. For some reason she didn't care if Mark came all over her she just wanted both of them to give her their sperm.

"Fuck yes, boys cum for me; blow your loads for me. I need your fucking cocks to explode for me." The words had no more than escaped her mouth when Mark shot a wad on to her breast. Then the boy shot another load this time hitting her lips. As she licked the sticky substance into her mouth she felt John's entire body get rigid as he deposited a massive quantity of seed into her twat.

John's balls and thighs were covered with his aunt's glistening sweet honey as Sara came over and over again. As her nephew's body relaxed Sara let go of Mark's penis and rubbed his spunk into her chest while she dismounted John. It was then that she noticed Ellen who cooed, "Hi guys that looks like fun. I think it's my turn."

"You bet your ass it is. I'll go get breakfast while you see if these boys have anything left," Sara replied totally out of breath but totally pleased with the experience. Sara gave Mark's ass a love swat as she left the tent and got out the utensils to prepare breakfast. Curiosity got the best of her, however, and she found herself being a voyeur.

Peeking in she saw Ellen already had things well in hand. Ellen was sitting on John's face while he kissed her ass as Mark devoured her boobs. Then switching things up Ellen got on her hands and knees she quickly welcomed Mark's big cock into her cunt as she had John lay down so that she could suck him off while Mark fucked her.

As Mark rammed his prick in and out of his brother's girlfriend he played with the big sexy cheeks of her ass. Meanwhile, John had a great view of Ellen's swaying melons and grabbed them pinching and squeezing them. Sara licked Mark's cum from her face and tits as the action in front of her turned her on. IT didn't take long for the three lovers to cum as they filled both of Ellen's orifices with their young spunk.

Sara passionately kissed each of the boys as they stumbled out of their tent. Ellen and her cousin smiled a contented smile at one another knowing that they had just given Mark and John the experience of a lifetime. The four of them spent the next hour still naked cooking and eating breakfast.

Sara's large nipples were standing out straight and erect. Her nephew's eyes seemed locked on them. So, Sara decided to let him have one last treat before they had to get dressed. She walked around the picnic table and sat upon his lap. She whispered, "So, you really like my boobs, John?"

"Oh yes, Aunt Sara, I like them very much," he answered seeming to revert to his shyness. Even after having fucked three times over the weekend he was afraid to reach out and touch her boobs. Sara thought this was crazy as they had been playing with one another through breakfast. Mark wasn't quite as shy as Ellen had presented her ass to him and he was kissing all over it.

"I love to have them touched and sucked. So, John, go ahead and play with them and suck them one last time before we have to leave," Sara pushed her large C cups toward her nephew's face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ground her boobs in his face. Once he got started his kissing and sucking grew quickly in intensity.

Gasps of joy came from both women as the guy's playing continued. After about five minutes of having her tits attended to Sara knew she had to call a halt to things, especially as she was getting the urge to fuck John again and there wouldn't be enough time for that. Reluctantly she pried herself away from John and hollered over at Ellen that they had better get dressed.

The boys were disappointed with the stoppage in play. But, they understood and followed the direction to get their clothes on. Camp life returned to normal as they cleaned things up from breakfast. It was about 15 minutes after they got dressed that Rick and Paul returned with a whole cooler full of fish.

Rick bragged that they had the best morning in the history of camping. Sara just smiled at her wonderful husband as she had been thinking the same thing about her own morning. Early in the afternoon they got everything packed up and headed back to civilization. Paul asked why the boys were asleep in the back seat.

Sara and Ellen said that they didn't have a clue and pawned it off on the fact that you couldn't predict teenagers. Rick openly wondered if they had snuck out and been cunt hunting. The girls assured them that both boys were too shy too hunt for cunt and smiled at each other almost giggling.

It has been two years since that wonderful trip and the six of them have been camping together several more times. But, there has been no repeat of that lustful weekend. John and Mark now have girlfriends but always give Ellen and Sara special looks whenever they are together.

Sara has no regrets about that weekend. She believes she would have regretted it more if they hadn't seduced the boys. She always would have wondered about what could have been. Ever since that special romp in the woods Sara has been true to Rick with their love and lust just growing more and more every day.

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers