Nirupama Ch. 03

Story Info
Nirupama deceives her husband.
6.3k words
3.84
38.1k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
869 Followers

Chapter 03

Nirupama deceives her husband

Note from the author : I recently received a wave of comments that puzzled me : a wild woman like Nirupama should be beaten or killed by her husband! (It wasn't the first time I had received such extremist comments!) Frankly, I don't understand how men with such antediluvian ideas could read erotic stories : they are based on sexual relations outside of marriage for unwed girls or simple cuckoldry and human History is full of such moments... Religion oriented or jealous people shouldn't even visit these sinful sites! Personally I prefer my wife to look very sexy in low cut, very short or see through dresses than wearing a nun's outfit! People uninterested by sex must be either eunuchs or zealots and I just pity both of them! Don't worry about my soul! Personally, I prefer the more civilized beliefs of Hindu people!

-/-

Mr Prusti halted his car at a short distance from Nirupama's home. She walked slowly to it : she had been repeatedly fucked by Mr Prusti, then by doc Ninbar and again by Mr Prusti and had problems walking normally. She was now quite used getting fucked hard by men and it was usually quite pleasant. The problem on this occasion had been that Mr Prusti had fucked her with a very big dildo with its surface covered by big bulges that had scraped raw the internal lining of her pussy and she had been ordered to keep that dildo inside her pussy. It felt absolutely sore but the worst was that her orders were to provoke her husband Kishore and make him discover that huge dildo and fuck her. She would pretend he had impregnated her then although she was still on the pill. Mr Prusti would have then ample time to breed her. His idea was to give her two or three babies before revealing Kishore his cuckoldry and cause her divorce! She would then become the servant maid and play thing of Mr Prusti but she was already so engrossed in her submission to him that she couldn't revolt! She would certainly carry on with Mr Prusti's plan!

Nirupama opened her door and walked in. her pussy was on fire, just as if it was filled with ambers. Kishore came to greet her...

- Hi, darling! How was your day?

- Not quite good! I finally accepted Mr Prusti's offer and He gave me my first mission of importance : an enquiry about a doc who is a womanizer!

- Uhhh! I never thought that dating centres checked so deeply their customers!

- My boss congratulated me and gave me a nice bonus : one thousand rupees... I bought a gift for you with the money!

- A gift? Where is it? I don't see anything!

- You must guess! I will keep my mouth shut!

- Is it in your bag?

- No!

- Do you wear it under your saree?

- Bingo!

- Let me see! Your outfit seems quite normal : your choli, a new saree... New knickers? Let me see! My god! : You didn't put on knickers and you have an enormous plug in your pussy!

- It's not a plug but a dildo and I put it inside my pussy to prove you I stayed faithful to you today! Just be careful when you pull it out : it's very big and I wouldn't want to be damaged permanently! Are you excited to see me with such a big thing inside my pussy?

- Do you think any man would feel impervious to your wicked raw sex appeal? Of course, I am aroused like hell! Of course, I want to plunge my cock into your pussy but it must be stretched out. I may be just too small for you now!

- You may be right, Kishore dear, but I really want you to cum in my pussy!

Kishore removed with extreme care the dildo from her pussy. It was slimy with her cunt juices and there was also some blood from tiny scratches probably inflicted when the dildo had been pushed in... Kishore couldn't encircle the huge shaft with his fingers. How his once tight wife could have accommodated such a big log into her pussy? Just it had turned him on : he sported a huge hard on, bigger than anything he had had since his boyhood! He tried to enter his wife's pussy... As he had expected it was quite loose and he could enter her quite easily. In fact, it gave him barely enough friction to make him cum. Kishore would have liked a second experience but his wife told him she was tired and needed to rest. She just commented that she shouldn't have fucked him bareback as her fertile period should start on the next day...

- I don't want to take any more risks, Kishore! You will wear a condom each time you fuck me from now on!

Kishore grudgingly agreed. He would have loved to have children with his pretty wife... He could just wish that this occasion would be fruitful... He would go to the nearest temple on the next day to pray for his wife to become pregnant! Meanwhile, Nirupama put on a completely unrevealing night pyjama, turned her back to him and sunk her head in the pillow. Kishore was a bit disappointed but dared not to start an argument...

On the next morning, Kishore left for work early. Nirupama stood up as soon as he had left and took a long soak in a scented bath. Her Master would certainly want to fuck her several times that day and she wanted him to be proud of her : she washed her hair then shaved completely her pussy, her legs and her arms. When she couldn't feel any stubble left, she felt satisfied at last! She chose not to put on any undies under her saree and choli : she would be ready to service Mr Prusti in anyway he wanted! He had chosen for her a totally see through lacy saree with matching bra and petticoat. At first inspection, it looked just sexy but if you watched more closely, you could see her nipples, her twat and her ass crack quite easily. To keep some dignity, she was wearing a large dupatta (long scarf) that hid her most private parts but she let it down as soon as she was in Mr Prusti's car.

- How did you manage with your cuckold this morning? Has he finally fucked you as I wanted?

- Yes, Master! He was quite excited. My pussy was quite loose and rather sore. It felt as if he was pushing a red hot bar in my pussy but he was finally able to spray my pussy with his jizz. I told him he should put on a condom from now on, so not to breed me but I just hinted that it may already have occurred. He was disappointed that I denied him to fuck me a second time but he didn't protest! It was a relief for me! When I went to the toilets after he went deeply asleep, I used the flexible tube of the shower to douche inside my pussy. There were no more traces of his seed left inside me, at last! I've not taken my morning pill so I am already unprotected. I should ovulate today and my eggs will be ready to be fertilized today or tomorrow, Master!

- Good, Nirupama! Will you be proud of carrying my baby?

- Certainly, Master! You give me so much more pleasure than my useless husband ever did! Why would I stay faithful to such a wimp? You're my man, now!

To prove Mr Prusti her total commitment, she lifted the hem of her saree and her petticoat higher than her waist. She unhooked her choli to offer herself completely to her Master! She just hid her shoulders and breasts with her dupatta. Mr Prusti took any opportunities from the morning traffic jams to fondle her tits or frig her pussy. He even shoved three fingers into her pussy at a red light traffic crossroads. There was a policeman less than ten feet from them but the tainted windscreens prevented him from seeing anything and, moreover, he was turning his back to her...

When Mr Prusti parked his car in front of his offices, he didn't step out immediately. He bent down and started to fervently lick Nirupama's navel. For some reason, it was incredibly sensitive. Kishore had never realized its potential but Mr Prusti had discovered it on their first coupling and that was now the first step of his foreplay. Nirupama came twice under his ministrations, before he moved to start licking her pussy. Her moans when he was titillating her navel turned to loud screams when his tongue started working on her clit. The passersby were quite likely to hear her but she just didn't care! She didn't either dare pushing him away and she could just enjoy his exquisite caresses! After a long series of wild orgasms, Nirupama finally opened Mr Prusti's trousers and took out his rigid pole. She straddled him with a sigh of pleasure and started to fuck him for all he was worth... He finally unloaded deep in her pussy after just a few minutes. She knew it was just the first of many loads she would receive into her pussy during the next two days, in fact until her master would be sure she had been dutifully bred...

Nirupama had been just mildly unsatisfied with her husband and she had decided to cheat on him, just to show she was the boss but she had then discovered that Mr Prusti was a much better lay than Kishore. She had then pushed shrewdly her new lover to offer her a nice well paid job. She had enjoyed turning Ninbar into a completely fooled lover and obtaining all the evidence she needed! She was a scheming spider, locking men tightly in her web until she made the final kill move! Kishore would be the first trophy on her list : he was already dead but wasn't aware of it for the time being! Ninbar's head would fall soon and she didn't intend to stop there. Maybe some day she would find something to blackmail Mr Prusti into becoming her obedient puppet!

She just wondered what her Master would want her to do that day. She had seen the incoming mail, just a few bills and two letters, nothing to occupy her for a whole work day. She walked through the offices like a queen visiting her realm. It was so exciting wearing a very sexy see through saree and nothing underneath at office in public. She had willingly pulled down the string holding her petticoat very low. Her saree would uncover nicely her navel but the top of her twat was just protected by half an inch of her saree, something just prostitutes nowadays and courtesans in ancient times did. It was pure provocation : staff and visitors she met stopped on their tracks to follow her...

She rubbed her belly to emphasize its flatness, thinking that in just nine moths, it would be bulging with baby. But the gesture was also meant to attract attention on her bare and totally bald pussy under her petticoat. Nirupama knew quite well she was stunningly beautiful and she loved to be the centre of attention of as many men as she could attract! She busied preparing the letters from Mr Prusti, taking care to walk through the brightly lit zones to emphasize her superb curves. Nirupama knew by instinct how to show off her body and attract general attention!

- Nirupama, I have organized a meeting with Sujeet Shetty, the son of one of the richest entrepreneurs in Chennai. He is 32 and is still a bachelor. I organized dates with some of the richest heiress in town but none of them seemed to interest him. I don't know whether he is gay, awfully shy or what else!

- And you want me to seduce him?

- Certainly not! It's not because you wouldn't be worth becoming Mrs Shetty, manage twenty servants and a house as big as a small palace or receive ministers or ambassadors at your table but his family requires a girl as rich as he is, just in case of a divorce... No ; I just want to share you with him : I could keep an eye on you and prevent him from dumping his cum into your fertile pussy and possibly impregnating you. We may end up double penetrating you but it will be me in your pussy and Sujeet in your ass or your mouth. He is young and very virile : it will be most probably your mouth AND then your ass but the order is not frozen and Sujeet sometimes invites one of his friends to take a part in the fun! I will bet that you will enjoy a triple penetration this evening, this night or tomorrow morning at the latest! Just know that Sujeet is very well endowed, I am a connoisseur and I can tell you!

- Bigger than you?

- No, Thanks to God but almost the same size and girth : you'll have problems accommodating both of us at the same time but it will just be a rehearsal for you entertaining three big cocked visitors together! Will you be up to it?

- There's just a single way to know, Master : try me!

- I wish I could but I won't be invited for the triple penetration that is facing you soon : there will be just the old Mr Shetty and the brother of his wife! It stays in the family! With the young Mr Shetty, you will entertain three very rich men who are known for their very kinky sexual adventures : you will be well used, I can tell you, far better than you have ever been! But it's still not planned : I have had just a hint!

One hour later, Nirupama followed Mr Prusti into Sujeet's apartment. The two men shook hands and Mr Prusti waved toward Nirupama just behind him; she had changed into a yellow silk saree and a light brown choli. She always preferred clothes in the same colours but widely different shades. She considered that it emphasized the appearance of her breasts and her hips. Nirupama had tied sexily her saree well below her navel, just above her crotch and it was in plain view. She had checked her underarms and they were still as smooth as baby's skin. She kept lifting her hands up for any reason just to show off how beautiful she was. Sujeet was a tall and handsome man. He could have been a wrestler if he had been born in a lower caste.

- Hello, Miss Nirupama! Mr Prusti had said you were sexy and hot! I just realized he had lied about you : you are VERY sexy and EXTREMELY hot!

Nirupama just smiled with a contrite grin and thanked him for choosing her as playmate

- Shall I call you Mr Shetty or, just to be more intimate, Sujeet?

- Mr Sujeet would do for the time being, Nirupama! Wait until we are really intimate to shed the formality but always remember that I belong to a much higher class, even if castes don't exist any more!!

Sujeet pulled her towards him and pressed her curvy and plump boobs against his chest. From his new position, he had a very nice view on her ripe body and mouth watering buttocks he patted and squeezed without receiving any protests! Mr Prusti had told him this gal was quite obedient and pliant... He couldn't wait to explore her different channels! Why Mr Prusti hadn't previously presented him this girl that could have been a king's choice? Certainly, she wasn't very wealthy and his father would never have approved of her but the same man would be quite keen to share her with his son and his brother in law... Try to understand what lurks in a man's mind!

Sujeet offered Nirupama a cup of Champagne, he had spiked with some vodka. Nirupama had a very fine smell and knew he wanted her somewhat inebriated. She sipped half of the content of glass and discreetly emptied the remainder in a rose vase. He patted her butt quite openly and told Nirupama :

- You're really a fascinating girl, Nirupama! I am quite eager to discover new facets of you!

Nirupama knew perfectly well she was there just to be fucked by Sujeet and she kept in her mind she had to prevent Sujeet to cum in her pussy! The rest had absolutely no importance! She smiled to him and arched her back to offer herself to his lewd caress. Sujeet pushed her on her belly on the couch. She giggled happily as Sujeet was pulling up her saree and uncovering her buttocks. If her saree AND the petticoat hid somewhat her body, the petticoat alone was totally unable to perform that task! Sujeet watched avidly her luscious ass. She looked at him from underneath in a very flirtatious stance...

- Do you like my tender ass, Mister Sujeet? Shall I remove my petticoat, Sir or do you want to remove it yourself?

Nirupama didn't expect an answer and none was given: Mr Sujeet just ripped off the flimsy garment and unhooked her choli. He threw her saree, her choli and the tatters of her petticoat aside and plunged on top of Nirupama, pinning her on the couch with just his weight. She moaned when he hastily extracted his cock for the confines of his shuridar and planted it into her sweet ass! Just a month before, this ass was still virginal and had never received any visitor but Mr Prusti had immediately understood it was one of the major assets of Nirupama's body! He had started quite soon to ream it properly and Nirupama had now no problem to accommodate his raging cock although he had entered her with brute force! He was using girls like a boor, one of the reasons why most girls were no more interested in dating him again! She had been fortunate Mr Prusti had lubricated copiously her ass hole or she would have been already reduced to a weeping savagely raped slag!

Sujeet at the same time started to explore Nirupama's very sexy butt. It was tight and firm, muscular without excess, a tight and ripe peach, just for him to enjoy! He sneaked his hand toward her crotch. He was just amazed to find it totally bald : for Sujeet it was unusual : only underage girls had no hairs on their cunt. He explained his surprise to Nirupama. She laughed in front such ingenuity for a grown up man :

- Do you know there are razors specially made for girls. Just it will itch if I let it grow back! So I think that I will probably make it permanent! Do you like my bald pussy, Mr Sujeet?

Mr Sujeet was occupied playing with her pussy lips : they were quite attractive, pouting like two flaps and they had taken a dark olive hue, probably a result of her excitation. Her crotch was all covered with fine dew, dripping wet with her love juices. She could never pretend Sujeet was raping her! She loved having it hard and rough and Sujeet was the perfect partner in these conditions!!!! He parted her love lips and reached for her clit and were dripping wet. Sujeet moved his index finger and thumbs between her cunt lips and held her clit that lay quietly at the top of her love lips. He rolled her erect nub between his fingers and Nirupama cummed wildly.



- AAAAAAaaarghhhhh OOOOooooHHHHhhh OHHH, God! It's so good! Harder, now!

Nirupama was completely lost in a sea of pleasure. She now relished a good shagging by a ruthless brute like Sujeet... He was slapping her ass cheeks hard, enjoying following the waves of flesh running on her butt. He ran his fingers all over her soft skin and then spanked her tender buttocks with his open palm. Her luscious ass cheeks jiggled happily under his hand. Nirupama had never been spanked so violently and she came to enjoy it. It was quite rude but she felt completely owned by a very strict master and she loved it extremely. He took his cock out of her back passage and swiftly replaced it by four fingers pressed together. He slowly parted his fingers and Nirupama felt as if she was fucked by something bigger than Sujeet's cock, perhaps even bigger than Mr Prusti's! She came wildly another time under the continuing assault :

- HaaAARGGGHhhhhh! It's too much, Master! I can't...

- Shut up, bitch! You have no control on what I do with you! Just feel proud I decided to spend a few moments with you!!!! I can't wait any longer! So it will be again with my big poker in your tight hole!

Mr Prusti had come beside Nirupama and held her ass cheeks wide apart while Sujeet ploughed his cock in and out of her tight ass hole. She gasped and cummed again :

- HHHAAAArrrggghhh YOOOoooNNNNNGggggh YESSSS!

Nirupama knew perfectly well she was continuing her education. Sujeet was fucking her butt with increasing rage and Mr Prusti had sat back on the bed near her head. He inched toward her and waited until she reached another climax. She opened her mouth to scream and he shoved his cock all the way up inside her mouth to silence her. Sujeet knew that it was the first time the buxom girl was double penetrated and it thrilled him. She had a fine body and she was quite obedient. He would tell his father that he should try her out. He would probably call for his henchman, his brother in law and Nirupama would have to give pleasure to three very demanding men at the same time : a new experience for her! He wouldn't tell her that the final step for a true whore would be a gangbang with twenty or thirty very dirty Dalit guys in a mud pond... If she survived to it, she would be ready for anything!

dan57
dan57
869 Followers
12