Nirupama Ch. 04

Story Info
Nirupama trains another couple.
5.6k words
3.74
32.3k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

(From an idea by Tim)


Mr Prusti had summoned Nirupama for a private conference. As usual, he sat at his desk and she stayed standing at attention in front of him. She was wearing a yellow saree that was completely see through. Her petticoat was equally in a flimsy material and anyone at the office had been able to notice she wasn't wearing anything under her petticoat. Just the weather was awfully hot and Nirupama was sweating profusely and her choli was drenched by sweat and the wet material had become almost completely transparent : Mr Prusti could delineate her large areolas and the crack between her opulent tits. He could see also that her nipples were hard and taut, begging to be licked and sucked.

Mr Prusti couldn't wait to strip Nirupama naked and fuck her directly on his desk! He would just bunch her saree and her petticoat to her waist and fuck her there! The door had a large glass window and anyone would be able to follow the action in detail! Mr Prusti wouldn't care and Nirupama was too obsessed with sex to mind! She was now pregnant by two months and she wasn't showing but in six months, she should be almost ready to deliver her baby and according to Mr Prusti's plans, Shannon would be heavily pregnant too! Good : a pregnant girl was notoriously horny and the two girls would compete to lure him into their knickers! Just images as he had decided that none of them would ever wear undies again, except during their periods but he doubted that Shannon would have more than one if any!

-Nirupama, I have a new very important job for you! Please, close the door : this meeting is for your ears only! Nothing should transpire from this room!

-I will be a tomb, master Prusti!

-You have heard that I decided to attempt opening subsidiaries abroad. I looked for countries where there is a sizable community of Indian origin. I had an opportunity of buying a group of dating agencies in Detroit. The city is heavily hit by the crisis and I bought three agencies for a mere trifle of money. I reorganized them and chose a new managing director, Mr Carmichael. I wanted him to come here for a training session : six months in Chennai to get accustomed to our mores. I offered him to come with his wife, Shannon, all expenses paid. She is a very beautiful blonde but Carmichael's assistant reported to me Shannon has cheated on her husband at different moments but he didn't ask for divorce! It puzzles me as I thought that US men were rather jealous. I will try to investigate and I will require your help : I want to know everything about my employees! Nevertheless, they will arrive in three days!

-How can I help you, Master?

-Simple, Nirupama! The technical training of Carmichael will be quite simple and I won't really need your help but I want you to train this sex hungry blonde wife to become a proper Indian wife, ready to do anything to help her husband to succeed in his profession and you know what I mean with anything!

-Certainly, Master! Just a few precisions : do you want just to fuck this girl or transform her into another submissive for your enjoyment? Shall the cuckolded husband know his misfortune?

-Certainly! I want him to shove my cock into his wife's pussy when I will breed her in front of him! She will fuck me bareback but her husband always with a condom afterward! I intend to give her a dozen babies but none of them his!

-Just like for me!

-No : I will just leave her three months between pregnancies and about twelve months for you, just because your health is important for me. Shannon will be used only for my pleasure and could be replaced quite easily!

-A white girl could disagree to obey an Indian girl!

-I trust you to find a way to break her! I want Shannon to be able to lick my cock clean just out of your ass even if it is heavily soiled or willingly receive my pee in her wide open mouth...

-I see, Master! You want her to become your total slave!

-That is the general idea, Nirupama!

Nirupama fetched the couple at the airport. She was wearing a golden kameez with a black shuridar and very high plateau shoes. She spoke mostly to Mr Carmichael, just telling Shannon to wear her seat belt. She was trying to make the American girl to accept her dominance. Nirupama told their guest that she was the personal assistant of Mr Prusti and that he held Carmichael in high esteem. He felt quite proud of the implied compliment and scolded his wife for needing to be reminded of wearing her seat belt in a foreign country!

...

Shannon sulked but didn't try to reply. Nirupama had won the first battle. The second battle would start soon : separate the couple, so that she would be alone with Shannon with the pretext of going shopping together!

Shannon didn't want to leave her husband but Carmichael insisted and she finally complied. Nirupama first stop was in a clothes shop for women. Nirupama coerced Shannon to take a cotton saree and georgette silk one. In the dark booth, the georgette seemed quite normal like the cotton one but the material hugged closely at the curves of her body! Shannon could have been naked under the direct light of the sun! Nirupama pointed out that the bra was showing off under the low cut choli and Shannon finally agreed quite reluctantly to remove her bra. She paraded Shannon through the busy streets.

Nirupama had taken good notice of her previous adventures : in no time, Shannon was sweating and her saree and choli had become almost transparent and seemed glued to her lithe frame! Everyone could easily see her nipples, navel, pubic hair, and ass crack! They returned at the office and the staff glanced knowingly at her. Nirupama phoned discreetly to Mr Prusti who came out of his office. He suddenly stopped in his tracks to watch Shannon :

-Nirupama, you made wonders! You had a quite mean American girl and you transformed her into a stunning and very sexy Indian girl that will surely focus the attention of young guys in the streets! My compliments, Shannon, you're meant to wear Indian garments. If I didn't know you were married, I would make a pass at you! You are going to cut a swathe among guys in my office! May I invite you for lunch, just the two of us?

Shannon laughed but was secretly proud of Mr Prusti's reaction : do you know a pretty girl on Earth who wouldn't?

-What should I tell my husband then? He is expecting me for lunch!

-No problem. I will just tell Nirupama to have lunch with him. She will tell him you are trying new outfits in a shop. Carmichael will be delighted, I think, and so will Nirupama! She loves to have dinner or lunch with sturdy men and show off to them!

Lying to her husband seemed not very disturbing to Shannon who followed Mr Prusti... She was getting accustomed to wearing a saree in the most sexily way! Nirupama had pushed it down on her belly so that it barely covered her thick pubic mane. Her choli was also very low cut and you could follow easily the curves of her breasts through the very thin material... She was somewhat surprised when Mr Prusti ordered for her a fully vegetarian lunch...

-Your husband is following a training session to become an employee in an Indian company! The least you should do to help him would be to wear Indian clothes, eat Indian food and prepare the same dishes for him... In the future you may also learn Hindi and speak to him in Hindi, learn the rites of our religion and build a shrine at home, just to help him in his task!

-Well, maybe...

-Now the question is settled : you will have Nan bread with cheese, pakora (aubergine crackers) served with rice and minced pleat filets in Madras sauce.

Shannon would have preferred some steak but she knew that cows were a sacred species in India and she didn't want to antagonize her husband's boss. Everything went fine until she tried the fish filets : it was awfully hot! Mr Prusti offered her a glass of wine but it barely reduced the fire in her mouth. She had to swallow four glasses of wine in a row to feel sufficiently relieved but she felt already tipsy and didn't object anything when Mr Prusti slid his hand under her pallu and caressed her belly. He bent over her and his mouth searched for hers. She allowed him to take possession of her lips! She even responded and kissed him back... Mr Prusti cupped her left breast in his hand and squeezed it. She moaned but attempted no gesture to chase him away. His hand sneaked under her choli and grabbed her tit... Shannon closed her eyes and thrust her tits forward, offering them completely to Mr Prusti's grip. She wore no bra under her choli and he could trace circles with the tip of his fingers around her taut nipples. It was so pleasant that her only thought was a simple wish for him to continue his caress!

They finished hastily their lunch; Mr Prusti paid the Carmichael and led her toward a nearby hotel. The reception agent seemed not really surprised when he was asked for a room just around noon. Many people took the opportunity of the lunch pause for a quick romp in a hotel room... Mr Prusti helped Shannon to remove her saree, then her petticoat and finally her saree. When she was stark naked, he pushed her toward the bed. She opposed no resistance to the move, just giggling when he removed each piece of garment. He fumbled in his salwar (tight pants) and extracted from it a very stiff cock that jutted out like a snake freshly out of its box. Shannon quite naturally encircled his waist with her legs and drew him to her. His cock entered her honey pot with utmost easiness. She gasped when she discovered the girth of Mr Prusti's cock but he had prepared her quite well : he slid into her pussy until he was embedded to the hilt.

Mr Prusti remained still for a moment to allow her time to get accustomed to the huge intruder that was pushing her internal walls to new dimensions... When he started to really fuck her, she moaned in rapture before starting to scream louder and louder. The man at the hotel reception grinned : this couple had a really good time together! That was what he had always thought : some Indian men could be really superior lovers! He laughed thinking to the hotel manager : the maids often complained he often patted their butts but when he pushed down his pants, they discovered to their dismay a young boy's cock that was of no use for them. Afterward, they often visited the reception desk where he was quite happy to console them!

Shannon was too heavily drunk to ask Mr Prusti to wear a condom and he could fuck her with no consideration at all for the possible consequences... The horny wife then feverishly started to hump on the stiff cock that was impaling her. She thrust her juicy pussy onto Mr Prusti's cock and engulfed him with a purr of contentment. She grunted in delight as her body swirled on the bed under her lover's thrusts. She finally burst wildly into one of her best orgasm in her married wife's life!

- OWWhhhh! Yes! YESSSS! It's so GOOOOODDDD!

Mr Prusti kept with his thrusts and fucked Shannon with all his strength. She just screamed again as orgasm after orgasm rocked mercilessly her body and she simply locked her legs behind his waist in order to shove him deeper into her pussy! Her cunt muscles were milking Mr Prusti's cock dry as she climaxed in ripples...

-OHH! YESSSSSSS! AAAHHH! SHSSHSSSHAAAAA!

Mr Prusti was tireless and fucked Shannon for a long time, spewing load after load of his hot seed into her thirsty pussy! He finally lay exhausted between her wide spread legs with his cock still deeply engaged into her pussy and he just omitted to pull out!

Meanwhile, Nirupama had led Carmichael in the conference room on the top floor. It was seldom used except for conferences. There was a schedule of the next meetings and none was scheduled that day : they would be perfectly quiet there! Mr Prusti had ordered her to seduce Carmichael and she was working hard to accomplish her mission : she was kneeling at his feet completely naked and sucking his cock for all he was worth. She had just discreetly switched on the cameras that were recording usually the meetings to help making the minutes of the meetings. Mr Prusti would need these pictures to ensure Carmichael's total obedience to his orders... that was the kind of mission she really enjoyed!

He had pushed her on the table on her belly and he was ramming her juicy butt. She was screaming her pleasure and encouraging him to fuck her faster and harder! Sweat covered her body and her big boobs jiggled up and down under his assaults. His cock just worked magic deep inside her widely stretched ass hole and she was about to climax wildly for the third time in a row! Nirupama screamed as she was washed again and again with intense orgasms for a long time. Carmichael pulled out of her butt and, without wiping his cock entered her pussy from behind. She arched her back in pleasure and just begged Carmichael sufficiently loud to be caught by the microphones :

- Don't cum inside my cunt, Carmichael! Mr Prusti wants to breed me...

In fact, it had been done previously and she was pregnant by a few weeks, now, but Carmichael didn't need to know it! Carmichael pulled out of her pussy and turned around her limp body to present his swollen cock to her face. His thick cock cream suddenly erupted from his engorged cock and splashed all over her face. Mr Prusti was quick to push his cock into her mouth and Nirupama sucked and sucked until his cock went limp. She then continued, alternating between long licks and delicious deep throating of his cock until it was completely clean. Nirupama then gave him another long blow job until he was fully satisfied. She was also quite satisfied but for extremely different reasons! At the end of the afternoon, Carmichael had a meeting with Mr Prusti scheduled.

-How do you feel this training session, Carmichael?

-Quite fine, Sir! I am acquiring new skills rather easily!

-I have seen that!

Mr Prusti handed at this moment to Carmichael a series of pictures of him in full action with Nirupama... Carmichael turned very pale!

-How did you get these photographs?

-It's not your problem, Carmichael! Just know that Nirupama is my girl friend and I intended to marry her and build a family with her! Now I can't any more! You have shattered my whole life! I am expecting your resignation immediately!

-Oh my God! No! It was this girl who lured me into it!

-Carmichael! Be a true man and accept the consequences of your acts!

-You are right, Sir! I will write immediately my resignation letter! You will have it on your desk in an hour!

-Good!

Nirupama presented Carmichael's letter of resignation just half an hour later. Mr Prusti grinned in triumph and told her to summon Carmichael in his office. He was amazed : what his boss could ask from him now?

-Carmichael, I just received your resignation and frankly, I am sad about it! You had a fine future in my company! Would you like to consider another way out?

-Which one, Sir?

-Rather simple : you have fucked my girl friend and just to be even with you, I could fuck your wife!

-God she will never agree!

-Why not? I may even offer you a nice bonus!

-Yes, a bonus of say ten thousand dollars but for that price, your wife will totally belong to me from now on! I will own her pussy and her ass and I will have your word that you will never fuck her unless I have told you to do so! You may use her mouth at your discretion when I don't use your wife! I intend to breed her just as I want and I may offer her to my friends...

-God! I can't!

-And I want you to be there, stark naked when I fuck your wife, at least on the first occasions.... Just to smooth corners, I have chosen for you a new assistant, a black girl named Wanda. She is quite buxom! I am sure you are going to like her! She is unattached and you will be able to fuck her at any time of the day or at night when I will be occupied with your white wife, lucky boy!

-But how do you intend to proceed after I had returned to Detroit?

-Nothing will really change : you won't be allowed to fuck your wife without my permission and I will visit her or summon her in India every year to breed her. Whenever I come to visit USA, she will accompany me as befits a true slut wife! You may own Wanda and breed her as often as you want if you feel like having many mulatto children!

Carmichael kept silent : he was in two minds : he would lose either his job or his wife but if he lost his job, he may in addition lose his wife, as she would never stay with him if he were broke! Mr Prusti showed him pictures of Wanda : she was really pretty and quite submissive as he ordered to enter the videoconference booth and strip down naked in front of the camera for the benefit of her Indian top boss and her future direct boss in Detroit. She obeyed without hesitation offering the two men a nice strip tease...

Carmichael had thought that Shannon would just tell Mr Prusti to get lost when he explained her the terms of his agreement with her husband... He was rather flabbergasted when she accepted the deal so easily. He didn't know that his boss had made a long demonstration of his sexual abilities to Shannon during the lunch pause. She now knew quite intimately that Mr Prusti was much better endowed than her husband, that he had much more staying power and could make her cum a half dozen times before spending himself in her pussy or ass... The only drawback was that she would no longer be allowed to cheat on her husband : Mr Prusti would decide who would fuck her, for how long and how many climaxes she would be allowed to feel! He made sure he could entirely trust her by locking a sort of chastity belt around her pussy and ass. A code would be required to open it!

But the worst came when Mr Prusti told Shannon he intended to breed in the next days and would do it again every year or so... She had no free will left, it seemed! One hour later, Carmichael was sitting in a big armchair in the videoconference room. His feet and wrists had been fastened to the chair to prevent him from trying to break free and he was totally naked. Mr Prusti entered the room, followed by Shannon. She was wearing a new saree, considerably more revealing than those she had worn so far. The choli was made in white tulle without any lining and no bra! Her nipples poked out through the fabric and were perfectly visible : she could have been naked!

Shannon seemed quite at ease walking toward her husband in the flimsiest outfit Nirupama had been able to find in so little time : her saree was fuchsia and her petticoat white but both were made in the finest gauze that hid about nothing to the view! On a sign from Mr Prusti, she walked toward her husband and grabbed his cock into her fist. He was hard right away!

- You seem really excited, my dear hubby! A pity as you won't be allowed to cum in my pussy or my ass in the foreseeable future! If you don't cause problems, I may relieve you later this evening with my mouth but nothing more!

Shannon then walked toward Mr Prusti and hugged him tight. She French kissed him fervently like a lover but doing it in front of her tethered husband made it extremely exciting. Shannon knelt at the feet of Mr Prusti, pushed down his shuridar and took his cock into her mouth. She blew him for a long time until he filled her mouth with his seed... Carmichael squirmed in his chair when he realized it! He couldn't stop ogling his wife : she had never been so hot and he certainly wanted to fuck her but there was absolutely no hope for him!

Mr Prusti switched on his mp3. He had chosen salsa music. Shannon started moving to the rhythm of the music. She had never danced when wearing a saree but she swiftly got the knack of it. She swirled on her toes with the pallu of her dress nearly horizontal then she twirled around slower and she seemed like a flame in the middle of a sea of silk... Her dance made her unsupported tits jiggle freely under her choli. Carmichael continued to follow each of her moves. His hard cock was bouncing in appreciation and his eyes were bulging out.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12