Nirvana Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he husked.

"Lie down on your back. Get comfortable," he tugged at his boxers, "and get rid of these."

It was actually happening.

Owen didn't know what to expect, or what to feel, and no matter how much he'd prepared himself for this moment, his body could betray him in so many ways. He'd imagined shame would come into play, as he was, like everybody else, brainwashed by society into thinking this was dirty, disgusting, taboo, the ultimate sin, but none of that bothered him one bit. There was nothing disgusting about being as close as one could be with his, if he'd dare say, lover. He observed him, rummaging through his room to return with a towel and a heart-warming smile, and the only thing he could feel was arousal -teeth-clattering, aching, nervous arousal.

The towel was spread next to him, and on it was thrown a condom, and a bottle which contained what Owen assumed to be lubricant. His body completely froze up and his chest undulated at twice its normal rate.

Noel glanced upon his trembling body with winsome eyes and a crooked smile. It reminded him of the first night he brought him back to his place; of how pure and chaste he looked back then, and how strange it was that he didn't seem to have changed at all. He must have had one of those faces that would always look virginal no matter how much he'd been debauched.

Noel took his quivering chin between his fingers, and with his thumb coaxed out his bottom lip from between his teeth. He instructed him to breathe using a technique he did while meditating, inhale and count to four, hold for three, and out for five. He let him linger for a bit, and then asked if he trusted him. Before Owen could confirm, he grabbed his jaw and pulled him in for a delicate, soothing kiss. The oscillation of his lips and tongue were remedy, casting a spell or renouncing one -it was never certain, but Owen was gradually releasing wrinkled sheets from his grip.

"Don't hesitate to stop me if any of this doesn't feel good." Noel flicked open the bottle, and poured lube on two fingers, "Let go of the sheets, let yourself relax. We've done this before."

The first thing he felt was the cold, slippery liquid around his entrance, but it only lasted a fraction of a second because Noel was inside him completely with both fingers in one shove. Owen didn't want to, but he gasped loudly. The intrusion was sudden, stretching him to a point he could never get used to. Noel stayed locked inside him, not moving before he got his cue. After that, he wasted no time. With deft, curled fingers, he reached the spot deep inside him that made him shudder with pleasure.

"I'll be slow and gentle," he said, "I'll make sure you enjoy it as much as I do." Owen heaved and squirmed. He tried to talk but his words died out into groans of ecstasy. Noel kept shoving and scissoring his fingers to further dilate his passage, gradually building up to the main event. "I'll make it memorable. For both of us."

Owen clenched around his fingers to keep him there; pull him deeper.

"Please, Noel." He croaked.

"Please what?"

"I want you."

No dawdling. In a second, he had pulled out of him, spread his legs wider and kneeled between them, and then rolled a condom down the length of his eager cock that still glistened with Owen's saliva. Then there was lube -a lot of it. When he thought he had enough, he poured some more, and even more down Owen's crack. In that brief instant, Owen managed to reduce himself to a nervous wreck once again, marvelling at Noel's endowment.

"It'll take a while, but you'll like this." Noel whispered. He moved along his crack, exploring, testing, and when he came in contact with his orifice, Owen had an uncontrollable spasm. He kissed his neck and behind his ear and gnawed softly at his lobe. "Keep breathing." When he repeated his action, Owen seemed a lot calmer, and even swayed up and down with his movements until he was at his entrance and stayed there for a while.

When he knew he was ready, Noel pushed in, slow and gentle as promised, with his eyes fixated on his darling's face, following an unspoken rule that he would only give him as much as he could take. Owen willed himself to relax and accommodate him, staying centred around his breathing, receiving more of him with each exhale until the head was fully in.

It wasn't as bad as he'd worked himself up for. He was stretched much more than he was with fingers, but not to a point he couldn't handle, and Noel covering his face and neck with kisses made even the hardest parts bearable. When he hit something within him; a barrier that was the strong, adamant muscles of his sphincter, and fire erupted through his body causing him to shake, grunt, and pierce the air with sibilant sounds, Noel caught him with kisses and the sweetest words, asking again and again if he was sure he still wanted to continue.

That one minute felt like an hour, but with Noel's careful placating and Owen's resilience, the burning dissipated and he was inside him, although not entirely; a couple or so inches wouldn't go without unnecessary discomfort. Noel gave him time to get accustomed, and used the towel to wipe the pebbles of sweat that appeared on his forehead. "Remove your cat claws from my back, please." He said in good humour.

"Shit. Sorry" He'd been absent-mindedly digging tracks in Noel's skin with every shearing spark of fire.

"Good boy," Noel smiled, "put them flat."

Owen rested them over the swell of his arse and nudged to guide him into slow entry, to which Noel obliged. It was overwhelming. When the pain was no longer too unpleasant to feel good, Owen loved every second -every little thing that Noel did. He adored how especially observant he was of every twitch and spasm and change in the lines between his eyebrows or curvature of his mouth; how profusely he apologised after causing him to wince, or the way he reminded him to breathe while kissing his neck, reassuring him that it would feel good soon. It did feel good. Maybe not in the sexual sense yet, but nothing could ever make him feel this level of intimacy more than being claimed and penetrated, having him slide into the tightness of his tunnel without using even a hint of force. He was under his mercy and at the same time he was the one in control.

"Move. Keep moving."

"Sure, Baby?"

Owen nodded. Noel eased out of him completely, squirted more lube on his shaft and pushed in at a slow, maddening rate. Owen's eyes rolled up and shut, his face flushed red and his lips parted, allowing all noises of carnal nature to escape. He buried himself up to his limit, their limit, and then slid out, one inch at a time, feeling Owen's cavity collapse around him, heightening his sensations so much that he had to grit his teeth and practice his own breathing exercises to avoid unsatisfactory results.

"My god, you're beautiful."

Owen blushed deeper, "shut up."

"I mean it," he planted a kiss on his timid lips, "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. I've seen flowers blossoming and they didn't look as beautiful."

"Please stop," his face heated up, "stop talking, keep moving."

Noel angled his thrust to grate against his centre of pleasure and Owen gasped seductively. "Oh god."

"Oh god, the noises you're making."

"What about them?"

Noel thrust again, deliberately to elicit another moan, this time it was more drawn out and louder.

"Pornographic."

"Cut the corny shit and move faster."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes. Stop asking." He wrapped his legs around him, and received his rhythmic thrusts, increasing in speed, evoking waves of unimaginable bliss with every in and out motion that hit his erogenous zones.

Pain faded into pleasure, and pleasure into a pure heavenly trance. Owen moved his hips to meet every shove and grind. The salacious sounds and elegant movements he produced made Noel forget he was a first-timer, and fucked him with more confidence, not holding back. The muscles of his hips and arse worked inexorably, driving in and grinding, their bodies and limbs entangled, shifting upwards on the bed with every thrust until Owen's head hit the headboard.

"Faster, Noel." His breathy voice came in between gasps and grunts. Noel got on his knees, gripped Owen's hipbones and yanked him forward while he pushed in. Owen's scream encouraged him to go even faster, his fingers made indentations on his skin, and Owen's hand went on its own accord to his cock, while his other hand latched to Noel's body.

They were writhing, gasping, screaming; both uttering unintelligible words of encouragement to one another until the pleasure reached its peak, and their bodies could no longer hold out. Owen was the first to announce his imminent eruption, and Noel followed. He let himself fall on top of him, took his bottom lip in his mouth and drove inside him in long paroxysmal strokes.

With each contraction of Owen's sphincter, he tightening the clasp on his lip, and Owen tightened his fist around his own cock. Owen's back lifted off the bed in an explicit arch coinciding with the release of his thick spurts all over both of their chests, and Noel's release inside the rubber. Then there were the sound of exhales, lips smacking clumsily, their hearts slowing down with each rise and fall of their chests, and they stayed entwined as they both came down.

Noel slipped out of him, wiped both of their bodies thoroughly with a towel, disposed of his condom, and rushed back into his embrace. He held his head to his chest and ruffled his hair. Owen was still writhing and perspiring. He brushed clamps of his hair away from his forehead and kissed it.

"How do you feel?" he asked, and Owen almost replied saying 'whole', but figured it wouldn't be appropriate.

"Exhausted," he said.

"You can say that again," he chuckled, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Not like I had any doubts."

Owen had no energy for humour or sarcasm, so he smiled and pecked him on the chest. Soon enough, they were slipping into a coma-like slumber. Owen's eyes fluttered opened, and he mumbled, "Noel?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you be mine this weekend? I wanna take you to New York."

Noel paused a while and sighed, "Sure thing, kid."

They slept like logs that night; with the lights still on, the bed a mess, and their bodies doused in each other's sweat. They were in the same position when they awoke the next morning.