Nisha Aunty

Story Info
She is very naughty.
1k words
3.39
217k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers

Memories of the previous night flowed into her head, the way her neighbour had slowly seduced her, teasing to the point of orgasm without so much as a touch. Her fingers working faster, driving harder as the image of Nisha aunt’s smooth pussy, just inches from her face, smelling so sweet, the rise of her breasts as she pulled at her clitoris, it was all too much.

Reshma was now pounding her clitoris, pushing two, now three fingers into her hot hole. She brought herself to orgasm, arching her back, massaging her breast, screaming Nisha's name.

Early the previous evening, Reshma had opened the door to her neighbour; Nisha Aunty was standing there in a white blouse, and red saree. Reshma invited her in, and asked if there was anything that she could do for her. She said that she wanted to try out a dance routine she was putting together for a stage program. Reshma thought this would be fun, and agreed to be as honest as possible.

She stood with her knees slightly apart, staring directly at me, she slowly pulled her arms up to the ceiling, and stared to move her hips in time with the music. l watched as she leaned from one side to the other, slowly turning so her back was facing me. I saw her ass so large and I felt wetness in my pussy.

i wanted to touch my own pussy, but felt too embarrassed to do anything. Nisha rotated her hips, pumping at the air, and her arm above her head, gazing straight into my eyes. She slowly crouched down, pulling her hips up as she want, exposing her breasts and her beautiful naval through the thin fabric to her neighbour. She leant back, putting her hands behind her as she lay on the floor, legs fully apart. She closed her eyes and started to unbutton her blouse, slowly revealing her two gorgeous mounds, peaked with pert, erect nipples. I put one finger to my mouth, and sucked it, and then I used other hand to tease my nipple, pulling it hard, raising her full breast into a pyramid. My wet finger traced my stomach, across my skirt into the wet, warm haven of my womanhood. She moved her finger around the outside of lips, using her nail to add an extra level of excitement.

She undid her top, and threw it to the floor. Her saree and petticoat followed quickly after. She had a hand between her legs as soon as her flesh was exposed, she used her whole hand, stroking up and down, so wet there was barely any friction.

Nisha aunty was now using both hands on her pussy, pulling her lips, rubbing vigorously against her clit, losing all notions of where she was and what she was doing. Her forefinger was moving so fast it could hardly be seen. She came as hard as she ever had, her hips were pumping up and down, her pussy gushing juice over her thighs, she screamed.

Nisha sat up and smiled. I looked at her, before I could think; she was on the floor kissing me. Nisha aunty smiled and said, "That was only the beginning, we have a long night ahead of us, and I am in control".

Nisha stood up and removed her blouse; she took my hand and walked towards the bathroom. I followed, still glowing from her last experience.

In the bathroom, Nisha looked around, found a razor, and asked me if I had ever shaved my pussy. I said once, Nisha reassured me that it would be the most amazing feeling having another woman shave mine, and that she would make sure that she did not leave one little hair behind.

Nisha asked me to lie in the tub. Nisha turned on the shower, leaving it a little cold; she started at my feet and slowly moved it up to my tanned legs towards my hairy pussy. I was trembling a little from the shower, but excited by the feeling. She soaked every part of my body and head. She looked down at the pert erect nipples, and could not resist tweaking them both slightly; she took the shaving foam and covered my mound, rubbing it gently, as I parted my legs. Starting at the top, she pulled the razor, taking the hair with it, cleaning the pubic bone, but leaving my hot pussy lips. She put one finger into my pussy, and teased my clit just a little.

Nisha stood above me in the tub, one leg on either side of my hips. "Do you trust me Reshma?" "Yes" came a whimper from my mouth, my eyes now closed, wrapped in the moment. She leant over and kissed me long and hard, tasting, my sweet tongue. She moved down to my firm breasts and started to lick and suck my erect nipples. Her tongue wrapped around my nipples and she bit gently on the flesh in her mouth. Her hand was drifting to the newly shaven pubis below, rubbing gently at the clit, opening the lips, inserting just the tip of a finger.

I was now in such a state of ecstasy, that I had lost my bearings, I pulled my partners head to my breast, urging Nisha to bite more, , letting her hand fall to my buttocks, grasping tightly, sharp nails digging in.

Nisha rose a little, smiled, and turned around, placing her mouth directly over the bright, clean clit in front of her, placing her womanhood in her lovers face. She licked at my clit, using her hands to knead her beautiful pussy lips, opening her sex, drinking from her pussy.

I was now chewing on Nisha's large clitoris, while fingering her anus. To my surprise Nisha started pissing as I sucked, i drank as much as i could get, pushing one finger into her anus, and three into to her pussy.

I was now buried into Nisha’s pussy, licking, sucking, and biting. My fingers were pulling hard on her lips; opening up her pussy as far as it would go. Nisha started to cum forcing her pubis into my face, spilling urine as she lost control, I lapped it up greedily. I was on my fifth orgasm as Nisha started to reach her peak. Both women pulled their partners head closer, pumping harder and harder.

They both came too from the ecstasy they had both enjoyed;

liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers