Nita Gets a Work-out

Story Info
Son watches as mom is gang banged in a local gym.
1.9k words
4.08
162.5k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 20 year old college student working my way through the local university. Needing money I got a job working in a local health club on the midnight shift. My shift started at 11:00pm and ran until 6:00am. I usually had the same group in the club each night. Bob was a huge black man, about a couple of years older than me. He would come in each night and pump massive amounts of iorn. He was really serious about packing pounds of muscle on that huge frame of his. Ron was an Iranian guy, fun to be around and always horny. Didn't take working out to seriously, just came in after work to wind down. Gary was an older man, about 60ish, who also had an eye for the ladies. Then there was lil "T". A smart ass street punk of a kid. "T" and I became friends after I started letting him come in and enjoy the facillities for free every shift at about 1:00am.

I found out that my club gave family discounts to their employees. This would be a perfect birthday gift for my Mother for her 44th birthday. Mom is a very beautiful woman, 5'7", fantastic body that would make many younger girls envious. Blonde hair that she kept cut to about the bottoms of her ears and neatly styled which framed her long sleek neck. Then there was her legs. Moms legs were long, shapely, smooth and nicely tanned extending from a nice firm ass. Most people would say that my Mom is one of those people who just gets more beautiful with age. When I was in high school all of my friends had crushes on her.

Mom was excited about the gift and said that she would like to come in on my shift so that the club wouldn't be as crowded. On the night that Mom was to come in, the guys were all there. I told them that she would be in and that I would appreciate it if some of them would show her how to use the equipment. They didn't seem too excited about helping some old lady do lat pulls, one of them even said, "Isn't that your job?" Suddenly there was silence. I looked at the door to the weight room and in walked Mom. She was wearing an exercise bra, a pair of my old grey gym shorts that fit her in a way that they never fit me, ankel socks and white cross-trainers. I couldn't believe how hot she looked. "Guys, this is my Mom, Nita." I introduced her around the room to everyone. There were hard-ons all over the room.

Ron said that he would be glad to help her. Bob and Gary both nodded in agreement. "T" walked around her, looking her up and down, "OOOOOOOOOOOOO, momma, you sure look good to me." Each one of them was helping her through her stretching, putting her in positions to get the best looks at her ass and boobs. There was alot of laughing and talking, I could tell that she was having a good time.

Bob led her over to the leg extension machine. She sat on the bench and put her feet under the rollers. He had her lift the weight and lower it. "You gotta contract those thighs," he said as he put his big black hand on her white thigh and rubbed her leg from her knee, up her thigh to the leg of her shorts and back down again. "T" not missing a beat begain to feel and caress her other thigh as she continued to work through the exercise.

The next machine was the leg curl. Mom lay on the bench and lifted the weight. Her nice ass contracting under the gray cotton shorts. Ron placed his hands on her ass cheeks. "You have to squeeze your butt tight when you lift Nita." He held her buns as she worked her way through the exercise.

She worked her way over to the pec-dec. machine. Her beautiful chest expanded as she put her hands behind the pads and then contracted as she brought them together in front of her. Gary put his hands on the outsides of her breasts and told her how she needed to isolate her chest muscles. She worked her way around the circut of machines with each guy finding a reason to cop a feel as she lifted the weights.

When she was finished with the work-out they all were standing around drinking juice when Ron said, "I feel like a dip in the pool and hot tub." They all agreed enthusiasticly and looked at her. "Sorry guys, I didn't bring a swimsuit." The disappointment was evident on all of their faces. "But, I'll be sure and bring one on Wenesday night." There were smiles and nods everywhere.

Wednesday came and they were all there. Mom arrived wearing a pink leotard and white leggings. This met with much approval. They went therough the usual circut of machines with each man eager to offer assistance. When it was over Mom said, "Meet you guys in the pool," as she sashayed off to the ladies dressing area.

The men were all in the hot tub in record time. Mom came in wearing a white bikini. She looked so good that I thought the guys were gonna drown eachother making room for her. After they soaked in the hot tub for a while Mom suggested that they cool off in the pool. They all slid into the coolness of the water. I had a great view of what all was happening without interfearing. Once in the pool you could make out Moms hard nipples under the white top. I guess this was just more than the men could handle. They started groaping her and feeling her to the point that she got out of the water and started walking towards the dressing area. "T" was the first one to catch her. He grabbed her arm. pulled her to him and kissed her full on the mouth. It was a long kiss with Mom trying to push away, but "T" held her tight in his arms. "I wanna fuck you so bad lady," he said to her. She had a frightened look on her face as they picked her up, Ron and "T" each holding a leg and Bob with his hands under her arms. Gary walked along behind as they carried her to the aerobic room, lay her on the padded floor and locked the glass door. I looked on as all of the men dropped their shorts exposing 4 errect cocks. As she sat on the floor the men formed a circle around her pumping their cocks in their hands telling her things that they would like to do to her. "Take em off," Bob said to her. Seeing that there was no other choice, Mom reached around her back and untied her bikini top. She removed it slowly exposing her naked breasts and her hard nipples. She looked away in shame as the men gazed at her breasts whisteling and voicing their approval. "All of it," Bob's voice thundered. She took hold of the waist band of her bottoms and slid them down her legs. Mom was totally naked now for all to see.

"T" was first. He stood in front of her and rubbed his cock all over her face and mouth. "Suck it bitch," he said pressing the head of his cock against her lips. Mom got on her knees, took "T's" cock in her mouth and started sucking him. Seeing her pink lips sliding up and down his black cock had me with my own cock out pumping it as I looked on through the glass door. Ron and Bob placed their cocks in her hands as she would suck "T" and pump their cocks. Gary stood behind her and was jacking off as he watched the vulgar display. Suddenly "T" pushed her onto her back, reached under her and lifted her hips and shoved his cock into her pussy. holding her ass as he fucked her, Gary straddled her face and shoved his cock into her mouth as she continued pumping the other two mens cocks with her hands. They continued this way until Gary gave out a groan and shot his load into Moms mouth. "That's it Nita, swallow it, swallow it all," he said as he continued pumping cum into her mouth. Not long after that, "T's" eyes widened, and with a shreak of extasy he came in her pussy, filling her womb with his semin.

Ron replaced "T" shoving his cock into Mom while Bob straddled her head and pounded her face, slapping it with a huge, thick, black, monster cock. Mom closed her eyes and opened her mouth as wide as she could taking Bob's cock down her throat. "That's it Nita, suck that big cock baby, suck it real good for me." he said as he fucked in and out of her mouth. You could see her cheeks expand and hollow as he pushed in and out of her. While this was going on "T" and Gary were pumping their own cocks voicing their encouragement. Bob at one point took his cock out of her mouth and made her suck and lick his big, black balls. Then he wanted her to lick his cock. Her tongue ran up the length of his shaft and around his bulbous cockhead and he shoved it back into her mouth and started fucking in and out again.

After this went on for about 5 ninutes or so Bob decided that he wanted to fuck her. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, moved Ron out of the way, lifted Mom and set her on her hands and knees. As his cock entered her, her eyes widened and she let out a squeal. Ron was soon in front of her and shoved his cock into her mouth. Both men fucked her from each end. Bob slapped her ass hard a couple of times leaving a red hand print and laughed. Finally Ron pulled out of her mouth and said, "Open wide Nita," as he shot jet after jet of cum all over her face and into her mouth. Gary and "T", who had been watching and masturbating, each took a turn at emptying a load of cum all over my Mother's face. Then with a great GROWWL, Bob lifted her hips, started pumping in and out of her pussy and shot his cum into her.

Mom collapsed in a heap on the floor. Bob picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and told the others, "follow me", he carried her to the mens dressing area and to the large restroom and lay her face up on the floor. She sat up and looked at him just as he stood over her, laughed and started urinating on her. He aimed a stream of piss at her mouth. "Open up Nita," and she did as he filled her mouth with urin. Soon he was joined by the other three and they all were showering her with piss. "Hose her down good, boys", Ron said as he sent a strem of piss all over her tits. When they finished they had soaked her from head to toe. She was a mess. The men all got dressed and left the gym. Mom didn't even shower. She put her cloths on and left. I called her a couple of times but we didn't discuss what had happened.

On Friday evening all of the men arrived and were laughing and acting like nothing ever happened. I really couldn't talk to them. Suddenly there was a familiar female voice. I looked up and there was my Mom looking fresh in her blue leotard and nude leggings, "Hi guys, ready for another work-out?" *wink*