Nita Gets a Work-out Ch. 02

Story Info
Bob comes back for more of his friends hot Mom.
1.4k words
4.02
35.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Bob. I'm a large black man, at 6'4", 325 lbs..

I'd like to tell you that it's all muscle. A fair amount of it is, but, I have my share of mid body fat as well,

I go to the gym to work on it. My problem is that I love the weights and hate the cardio. So my muscle size keeps growing, but, my belly ain't shrinking.

During the day I'm employed by the City. I do maintenance on the Municipal Buildings. I put in a lot of hours so I get my work-outs done late at night. The good thing about this is that the gym is open 24 hours, and, my good friend William works the late night shift.

I usually go in hoping that Bill's momma, Nita is there. This woman is beautiful. She stands at about 5'7", blonde with a little bubble ass and long amazing legs. I, and some friends, have a history with her.

The first night that we met her, we pretty much gang raped her in the aerobics room. We fucked her in just about every way imaginable and then gave her a golden shower in the dressing room.

As I arrived at the gym, I was greeted by my buddy, William. I asked if his Momma was around. He said that she was in the weight room, just finishing up her work-out. When I walked in, she was bent over the water fountain getting a drink. She was wearing a white t-shirt that was cut off just below her tits. I'd guess that her boobs measure at around a 34c. She was also wearing pink yoga leggings that really showed off her ass.

I could tell that she had been working out for a while. Her sweat was causing her beautiful body to glisten, like a fine diamond under a light. Mm mm my cock was already starting to harden for her.

She was gulping down some water and didn't hear me come in. I quietly walked up behind her put my arms around her waist and pulled her against me, hugging her tight from behind, pressing my cock against her sweet ass. I started kissing her on her neck and cheek with my cock pressing and throbbing tight against her. She turned around smiling at me and I kissed her, long and deep. Her sweet tongue incircling mine.

Once we broke our embrace we continued to make friendly idle talk about our day. She told me that she was just about done with her set. All that she had to do was 3 sets of squats. I told her that I would be happy to spot her. I took her by her soft small hand and walked her over to the squat rack. As she got into position, under the bar, I reached around her and held her torso, just under her tits. Each time that she squared and came up, our bodies would press together, with my cock pressing into the small of her back. By the time that she was done, I had such a raging hard on that my 9 1/2 inches were almost painful and desire was running through me like a shot of heat through my entire body.

I knew that by this time I wasn't in any shape to lift weights. Nita went to the ladies dressing area, and I to the men's. As I was putting on my swim trunks, there was a problem. My cock was so hard that there was no way in the world that I was going to wear these trunks. Being that we were the only people in the gym, I gave up on the trunks and went to the showers naked.

Nita was already in the shower with the water running. I slipped into the shower with her, surprising her with my full nakedness. She giggled in a delightful manner, I took her in my arms an we started kissing. Kissing long and hard with passion. Tasting eachother's tongues and enjoying the feeling of our long loving embrace. She then soaped up her hands and started stroking my cock with both hands. Then one hand stayed on my cock while the other caressed my balls. I was in total bliss.

I ran my soapy hands all over her beautiful wet body, paying attention to her lovely tits. Then her hands went to my big ass. My eyes got large as one of her tiny, soapy fingers went deep into my ass. She was fucking my ass with her finger, which almost brought me to cum.

Her body was so wet and sexy tha I just couldn't help touching her. I squeezed and kneeded her tits and then slid my hands down her body and was caressing her ass.

Nita licked my chest, my man nipples and then went to her knees, again, stroking my huge cock. She started licking my cockhead and my pee slit. She then licked the underside of my black cock and then wrapping her tongue, several times around my shaft I grabbed handfuls of her blonde hair as she took about half of my cock into her mouth. As I was holding her hair, with my head back, she bobbed her head sucking my cock, moaning as she nursed on my rod. Just as I was about to cum, she forced her mouth off of my cock, prolonging the sexual tension.

My cock was so damn hard that I was throbbing with each pulse. She took me by the hand and led me, totally naked to the hot tub area. We sank into the warm water an started kissing again like teenagers in heat. My hand found it's way to her soft thigh. I fondled and caressed her thigh, my other arm around her kissing her deeply. My hand slid up her thigh to her pussy. I slid one of my large fingers into her, finding her clit and began to fuck my finger in and out of her. This time it was her head that was back, moaning with pleasure. Her thighs were clenching and releasing my hand as I continued to finger fuck her.

I then pulled my finger out of Nita, lifting her out of the water and sitting her on the edge of the hot tub. I sank my head between her thighs and licked the outer lips of her pussy. I had her in a sexual zone that made her grip my head between her smooth white thighs. I sank my tongue as deep into her as I could, working it into the deepest parts of her. I started fucking her with my tongue finding her clit and licking it as hard and fast as I could. Tasting her wetness, enjoying the musky flavor of her.

I took my tongue out of her, leaving her blurry eyed and breathing heavy with desire. It started rubbing the outer areas of her pussy with just the head of my cock. She looked at my longing for me to give her more.

I slid slowly into her, giving her a little more, then a little more. I finally had her pleading and begging for more.

When I finally pushed my cock into Nita, she let out a scream of pleasure with her head back Dan her knees shaking.

I held onto her thighs as I fucked her hard and deep, her pussy muscles were spasaming around my big cock as it moved in and out of her body. Just as I was about to cum, I pulled compleatly out of her. Her body didn't quit reacting.

As I pushed into her, again hard and deep, she orgasmed in a way that I'd never seen before. I started fucking her fast and hard grunting, feeling pleasure wash over me. I pulled out of her stroking my cock and started to cum all over her. On her stomach, pussy then on her face and in her blonde hair.

I was blowing load after load all over Nita, shooting a blast after blast of cum like I never have before. After I was finished she looked like 3 to 4 men had covered her with cum. My cock was still throbbing as I was shaking all over.

I helped Nita back into the water. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. I held her like a small child, as we kissed. I carried her out of the water and to the ladies dressing area. She continued to sit on my lap and cuddle with me until her son came in and told us that people would soon be arriving for their morning work-outs. I left the gym, Nita and William leaving together. Then it hit me, I was in love.