Nite Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quivered as she lowered his cock into the cool water, letting her push it gently back and forth as it bobbed on the surface. Her cheek was warm against his thigh, and he continued to stroke her hair, feeling her fingers touching him lightly as his cock moved with every ripple in the water. He sighed softly, not wanting to move, barely wanting to breathe lest the sound of his breathing wake him, afraid that she would disappear.

Finally he reached down to stroke her cheek, feeling the oiliness of his cum beneath his fingertips. She turned her head slightly and caught one of his fingers in her soft lips, sucking him into her mouth. He felt her tongue licking the saltiness from his finger, warming him as the rough surface stroked him. Carefully he pressed his thighs apart and slid into the water beside her, feeling his balls and belly moving over her skin, sliding over her breasts and belly until he could grip one of her thighs between his own. He pulled her to him, felt her full breasts pushing against his chest, and kissed the corners of her mouth, nibbling at the saltiness of him that her tongue had missed. For a moment she yielded to his arms; for a quiet moment, as his hand slid down to cup her ass and pull her against his cock, now stirring between them, he felt her skin flow gently against him. He listened to the crickets singing beneath the magnolia bushes, and the distant sound of cars moving through the night as he stroked the roundness of her ass, his finger moving lightly in and out of the cleft between her cheeks, gently stroking the smooth warm skin, bumping lightly over the tight wrinkles of her asshole and continuing on. She let her head rest against his shoulder as she moved her fingers lightly over his belly. He timed his breathing to hers, feeling her breasts and belly moving as their breathing slowed and became more regular, together.

Her fingers brushed lightly against his cock, and just as suddenly he began to swell again, pushing against her thigh, reaching out for her touch. Allen loosened his grip on her thigh to move himself over her, to feel his balls rubbing against her skin beneath the water. As his leg pressed between hers, she pushed him back, gently, with just her fingertips. She slid away from him in the water, then planted one foot against the wall and pushed herself off in a long gentle glide.

For a moment, as the coolness of the water rushing over his belly and thighs replaced the warmth of her flesh, he just watched as she turned and swam the length of the pool. Her strokes were smooth and languid, nearly silent in the night. When she swam into the glare of the floodlight the pale whiteness of her ass was a shock against the warm tan of her long thighs and back, even under the water. Slowly, he began swimming toward her, feeling every movement of his arms and legs as he swam, feeling every swirl of the water as it washed over his cock and between his thighs. He saw that she was moving back toward him, but at mid-pool, as he reached for her, she swerved and gracefully moved around him, continuing on back to the deep end. Before he could catch her she pulled herself out of the water and pulled her tiny swimsuit over her legs and was reaching for her top as his arms reached the edge. When she saw him there, she knelt, her hand holding the top to her full breasts.

"Shhhhh," she whispered, "Don't say anything. I have to go. Maybe another night. I can't stay any longer." As she stood, she fastened the top and moved quickly into the shadows, picking up her towel and shirt and, with a creak of the hinge, was gone.

Allen hung limply at the side of the pool, his head resting on one arm as the other hand reached down to cup his balls and cock against his groin. When he closed his eyes and squeezed softly he could almost feel the warmth of her tongue and lips moving over him, but just as quickly the feeling was gone. Finally, releasing himself to the coolness of the water, he turned and leaned his head back against the splashway of the pool, stretching his arms out to both sides to steady himself. He lifted his legs up and studied his cock as he spread his legs in the water, suddenly marveling at its smoothness as it moved back and forth in the currents his legs were creating.

Then, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, his sigh moving softly over the now still water, he began swimming back to the shallow end, his eyes fixed on his shirt and towel lying crumpled in the glare of the spotlight. He toweled himself off as he walked around the pool to the gate, finally wrapping the towel around his waist and pulling the shirt over his arms. The night was suddenly cool, a light breeze blowing the scent of the magnolias over him.