Niv & Ved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duvidha
Duvidha
4 Followers

Niv looked away for a second. "I don't know" she said. "We haven't been intimate with each other for a few years now."

"Fuck. Say Fuck now." He said, still flopping around madly.

"Ok Baba... fuck. We don't fuck anymore."

"Ok... but before this dry spell. Did he always have the hots for you?"

"Its none of your business!"

"Really? And it was your business to ask me about Usha?"

"Alright... I don't know."

"Dont know what?"

"I don't know if Rajesh always had an erection when he initiated sex – fuck. I know he had it when he entered me."

"You mean to say..."

"I mean to say that I have never seen my husband's dick. I have felt it between my thighs but never seen it."

"Wow."

"Yeah wow. Now whats taking you so long?" Niv asked him getting angry. "I haven't got all day."

Ved continued partitioning his mind. "I don't know... all this talk is distracting. Usually I get simulated by sight."

"Then fucking imagine and get on with it."

"I cant."

"Great." Niv said and began to get up. All this was a terrible idea.

"Unless...."

"Unless what? Spit it out."

"Unless you can help simulate me."

"Simulate you?" she said surprised.

"Yes. I am supposed to imagine you naked. You are here in a closed room with me. Why don't you fix my imagination?"

"How do you propose we do that?"

"If you could strip..."

Niv began to get up but Ved went on "Dont show me anything important. Just your navel will do. I am sure."

Niv looked at her watch and with a what-the-heck look began to move away the saree covering her navel.

"No not like that. Thats so functionary I will never get it up for ten years. Make it sensual"

"Sensual?"

"Yeah. Unwind and get out of your saree slowly. That will still leave you in a blouse and a petty coat. And it will leave the navel for me to see."

Niv thought about it. She was too far to turn back now. Besides, it was her idea to see him erect.

"Ok" she said and stood up. There wasn't enough place by the bed, so she pushed the chair back and began to twirl in an anticlockwise motion, unwinding her saree and dropping it on the floor. She stood there in a green blouse and a white petticoat from her waist down. Her navel came out of hiding.

"Your navel sis," Ved said unable to hold the two compartments apart and growing in his hands "is like a sea shell shaped island in a firm ocean. I wonder how it heaves when you come. I wonder how it bounces around when you breathe in excitement!"

"Oh so now you are a poet?"

"For that I could be anything."

Niv bent over and looked at the hard on he was holding. "It looks exactly like in the picture." She said."What will you do with it now?"

"Jerk off I guess."

"To the thoughts of my navel?"

"Yeah.. sure. Why not?" he said.

Niv went arms akimbo. "That changes everything."

"What changes?" Ved asked.

"Its not enough for me to know how you look when you are getting a hard on. I need to know how you look when you've jerked off to my thoughts!"

"Oh so now you want me to jerk off before you."

"Yes."

Immediately Ved compartmentalized and brought physics back into his mind. The muscle between his hands began to shrink.

"Whats happening?" Niv asked falling for it.

"I guess just the navel will not do anymore. If you want more you gotta pay more." Ved said loosing patience with sweetened expressions.

"What do you want to see now? My feet? Are you a foot fetish guy?"

"No. Show me your breasts."

The words stuck her like a volley of bullets. She looked at Ved who had fired them and the realized what he said.

"You want to what?"

"Show me your breasts."

"Now Mr.Ved Prakash. I don't know what kind of scam you want to pull here. Whatever it is, I am ten more years older to know and spot it."

"Mrs. Nivedita Prakash and now Singh. You are the one pulling the scam on me. Show me an erection, show me a jerking penis. You think I don't know what this is?"

"What do you know Ved?"

"You want to see a penis for the first time in your life. All this play acting is an elaborate charade to make me the one forcing you. Fuck all the nonsense about the shocking brother imagines sister naked while fucking girlfriend scenario. You aint shocked. You want to see where this goes!"

Niv looked at him and understood that he meant what he was saying.

"Whatever." She said "So if I show you my tits, you'll show me a real jerk?"

"Deal."

Before the words left his mouth, Niv unbuttoned her blouse at the front and spilled out in a bra. Then she reached out behind her and got rid of the bra.

Two shiny white breasts stood staring back at Ved. Her nipples twisted down by the tight bra began to rise at the sight of daylight.

"Oh sis..." he said " Oh sis" and began to rub his cock hard. "That is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. Is this what men wait to see a lifetime. Oh... I wish I could touch them. That would be heaven."

Niv walked over to him and sat down beside him. Ved knew better than to break the moment with words. He watched his hands extend and reach out to feel her breasts. His hands squeezed and searched to find firmness. Her breasts responded by filling the gap between his fingers. Then he felt a cold wet hand surround his meat. Niv's touch increased his pain, his pleasure. He reached out to kiss her but she turned her head away. "No kissing" she hissed. She was tugging and releasing her grip on his penis in jerky, maladroit movements. Ved felt the liquid rush in. It was too early by his standards but this was an unimaginably difficult situation he'd lost control of. "I'm coming" he said and watched the white dotted liquid gel squirt out into Niv's hands. On the spur of the moment, he took one of her finger to his mouth and applied the cream on his tongue and left it open, hanging out and inviting her tongue. Niv took the bait, hesitated, and then shyly bent over towards him, opened her mouth and licked his tongue i

n a single swift movement. An electric current rushed through his tongue, down his body and out his penis again. Already an erection was on its way.

Niv got up and walked away. She was getting dressed to leave. Ved sat there looking at her dress. He was still reeling but the urgency of the moment demanded that his mind work.

"You cant leave now" he said finally.

"I cant stay any longer. We've gone far enough." She said.

Her breasts were locked up again and a saree was beginning to bound her. With other women, he'd jump and try to hold them back. No that wasn't true. He'd never desperately wanted a woman to stay.

"Bye Ved." Niv said looking one last time at his naked body. It was one clean line of muscle, no dirty curves anywhere on him.

"Its typical of you" Ved said almost throwing it at her. He'd decided to physically block her next. But it worked.

"What? What did you say?" Niv asked.

"I said its typical of you. You always take your pleasure, get your business done and leave."

"My Business! If you have noticed, I wasn't the one who came Mister."

"Oh come on. You wanted to feel a man's dick in your hands and you did. I am always the scapegoat. Ved talk to Pappa about Rajesh and me, Ved can you arrange for flowers for our wedding, or Ved drop some diapers off for Vishesh and Vijeth. Oh yes. And then you'll leave until the next time you need me."

Niv stood at the door looking at Ved – shock stamped all over her face.

Ved went on. "Tell me sis... how many of my recent birthdays did you remember to call me?"

"There was the time..."

"None. The answer is none."

Niv disappeared towards the main door. Ved reconciled to hear the door slam. He'd made a mistake. The door slammed but closer. Niv was back in the room. She threw off her handbag and jumped up towards Ved. He'd got up on his knees and received her in his arms willingly. They kissed.

This time Ved unwound the saree off Niv. She went round and round with her arms raised. He noticed her long figure emerge. He stood back to watch again as she unbuttoned her blouse and got out of her bra. There was still the lonely petticoat hanging shy on her. Ved tugged at the strings. They came undone and collapsed at her feet. Ved went back on his knees and buried his face between her thighs. The pink underwear she wore smelled of urine. Green, white and pink! It made him realize how unplanned and sudden all this was. He pulled down the pink and inside it, like a sleeping cat, a hairy slit looked back at him.

Niv went onto the bed and lay back relaxed. They kissed repeatedly, punctuating every move, like every moment lost had to be souvenir-ed with a kiss. Lifting her thighs onto his shoulders, Ved went into her vagina with his mouth. His tongue first grazed the hair outside and then probed in. Right by the clit he dug deeper. The sides of his tongue rubbed against the walls of her soft insides and they, the walls, collapsed into a liquid. When he dug deeper she couldn't bear anymore and a flood inside wet his face. He stayed down there and came back up to have his face licked by her tongue.

"I watched your navel move just like I imagined." He said. Niv just smiled and reached out for his erection. She was directing it towards her when he stopped. "Do you want me to get a condom?"

"No" she said "I'm fixed. You can cum inside." and resumed to direct him.

"Wait Niv. There is still time. Are you sure about this?"

"Oh Shut up" Niv said and pulled him inside. Nirvana couldn't have been more excruciating. The soft pleasure that enveloped him was, he told himself in a state of conscious satisfaction, the vagina of his sister. The mouth under his lips, the tongue inside his mouth was his sister's. What else could a life offer?

Outside that bedroom window a city went about its business. Traffic honked and most poor souls sat waiting for a signal to turn green.

--The end--

Duvidha
Duvidha
4 Followers
12