NKOTB Ch. 03

Story Info
Josie gets it on with Joey after the concert.
1k words
2.6
15.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

I walked quickly down the hallway towards the main area. There were so many women talking and giggling. They were all trying to get close to the band members. I grinned. I wasn't as pretty as some of the other women, but I had just fucked both Jordan and Jonathan Knight. They were serving drinks so I went over and got a coke. I didn't want to drink because I wanted to remember every part of what was happening tonight.

The women that were there were so silly and annoying. A few of them had on their old New Kids shirts and some of the women should not be wearing tight t-shirts ever. It was so gross. I watched as Jonathan and Jordan Knight walked down the hallway and began chatting with their fans. I couldn't help but smile. I didn't need to go chat with them. I had fucked them.

"Hi. I'm Joey McIntyre."

I turned around and was standing face to face with Joey. I squealed with pleasure. He was the one that was the closest in age to me. I remember that when they were popular in the nineties the other band members were so old, but not Joey. He looked so much different than he did fifteen years ago. I immediately made a decision that I was going to have sex with him as well.

"I'm Josie. I'm one of your biggest fans. I liked you the best. You were the youngest and the closest in age to me."

I sounded like a star struck teenager, but I didn't care. I was still flirting with him big time. I was biting my lip and kept glancing down from his eyes to his crotch. I wondered if he had been in the back having sex with another fan. I didn't want to think about that. I wanted to think that I was the only fan that could say she had sex with all five members of New Kids on the Block.

"That makes me feel special Josie. I'm so happy you enjoy our music. Would you like to go see my dressing room?"

I gasped. He knew exactly what I wanted. He had seen me staring at his crotch. He had seen me slowly licking my lips. He probably noticed that my nipples were hard against my t-shirt.

"God yes." I blurted out those words and realized I was seriously acting like a teenager. I followed him to his dressing room and entered. It looked exactly like Jordan and Jonathan's.

"You are very cute I just want to hug you tight."

I was in awe. I mean this was Joey McIntyre. My jaw dropped and I watched as he walked over and hugged me tight. It started as a friendly hug, but soon his hands were sliding down my back to grope my cute butt. I moaned loudly into his mouth because by then he was kissing me. Joey McIntyre was kissing me.

I couldn't think straight. My panties were already soaked, but now my thighs were wet. I wanted to have sex with him so badly. The events leading up to this were pushed from my mind. I forgot that this was going to be the third guy I was having sex with in just a few hours. I hadn't done something this wild since college.

He kissed me hard and I kissed him back. He pulled me over to the counter, picked me up, and placed me on it. I had no idea what he was going to do next, but when he knelt down and buried his face between my legs, I was in heaven.

Joey pushed my panties to the side and then licked up and down. My lips were so swollen and so wet. He wiggled his tongue between my folds and found my clit. I came so hard I was in shock. I normally take a little while to orgasm, but this was crazy. I looked down and saw his dark hair against my white thighs. All I could do was lean back a bit and rest my legs on his shoulders.

He licked and sucked on my clit, moving it back and forth with his tongue as he held it gently between his teeth. I have no idea how long he did that for, but after my second orgasm he stood up and pushed his cock into me. He was huge. I had never been so full. My skirt was up around my hips and I was holding the counter for balance.

"You feel so good baby. Your pussy is so tight and wet. I'm going to cum so hard for you baby." Joey was grunting as he fucked me harder. I wondered when the last time he had sex. I started to wonder if I was the only woman he would fuck tonight. I started to get jealous. I wanted to be his girl. I wanted him to only fuck me tonight.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize he was thrusting so hard and fast in and out of my pussy. He grunted and pushed so deep that it almost hurt. He grunted again and I felt his cum land in my pussy. His cock was pulsing inside me. I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Thanks babe. I really needed that."

I was about to say something, but he tucked his cock into his pants and left. He didn't say anything else to me. I was shocked. I mean we had just had sex. Shouldn't he offer to buy me a drink or something?

I fixed my panties, which were now soaking wet. They were uncomfortable, but I knew if I took them off my thighs would be soaked with his cum and my juices. I made sure my skirt was covering my butt and then I left his dressing room and went back to the main room. I gasped when I saw him surrounded by all these women. I saw the look in his eyes. I knew he was going to have sex with a few more of them. I wanted revenge. I glanced across the room and my eyes locked on to Donnie Wahlberg.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers