Nkwe Lodge

Story Info
Janine discovers her voyeuristic side.
2.6k words
4.28
25.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine reads the advertisement for a third time. She is not yet happy with what she had come up with. Being the perfectionist that she is, she wants the advertisement to make the readers on the adult site sit up and take notice of Nkwe Lodge and what it offers to visitors.

*

NKWE LODGE

"EXPLORE YOUR NAUGTHIEST FANTASIES,

BASK IN THE AFRICAN SUN AT THE POOL SIDE,

EXPLORE THE WONDER OF UNSPOILT SOUTH AFRICAN WILDERNESS ON FOOT,

TAKE A GUIDED BUSHDRIVE ON THE BACK OF ONE OF OUR OPEN VEHICLES.

NKWE LODGE IS AN UPMARKET AND LUXURIOUS CLOTHING OPTIONAL RESORT

WHERE ADULTS CAN PARTICIPATE IN A RANGE OF ACTIVITIES.

WE OFFER HUNTING OPPORTUNITIES,

CONFERENCE FACILITIES

AND SPECIALIST PARTIES SUCH AS DIVORCE, BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE PARTIES

WE ACCOMMODATE COUPLES AND GROUPS IN LUXURY THATCHED ROOF CHALETS OR ROOMS IN THE MAIN LODGE.

CONVENIENTLY SITUATED AN HOURS DRIVE FROM JOHANNESBURG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN THE UNTAMED SOUTH AFRICAN BUSH,

WE OFFER TRANSPORT BETWEEN THE AIRPORT AND NKWE LODGE.

FOR RESERVATIONS OR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO INFO@NKWELODGE.NET"

She decides to add a face of a leopard as a faint background to the advertisement as "nkwe" is the indigenous name for leopard. A smile lights up the face of the petite 42 years old former physical education teacher. Her green eyes sparkle with satisfaction and add to her natural beauty, framed by her pixie cut black hair. She is a marathon athlete standing a mere 5 feet tall. Her lean frame is accentuated by her ample C-cup breasts.

"Perfect," she whispers as she posts the advertisement via the internet on various adult sites in South Africa as well as abroad.

Janine and her 43 years old husband, Greg are the owners and managers of Nkwe Lodge. Both of them likes the outdoors and adores the wilderness area where they grew up. They shared a dream of owning their very own piece of wilderness where they could spend their weekends and holidays in nature with their friends and family. After several years of saving and investing, they were able to buy the piece of wilderness. It was twelve years before and it became Nkwe Lodge. They started by building a chalet from the stones on the farm and added a thatched roof from the local grass. They expanded the chalet until it became a house. Developing the land was expensive and stretched their resources to the limit.

Greg had a keen sense of business and came up with the idea of running specialized hunting safaris. He was a personal banker with one of the leading banks in nearby Johannesburg. He had many wealthy clients at the bank and he started to discuss the idea of sourcing the trophy animal that a client wants to shoot and provide the client with the opportunity to hunt the trophy animal. They loved the idea. So while Greg allowed the number of game to increase steadily on Nkwe Lodge, he accommodated the clients at Nkwe Lodge and offered them the trophy animals at other farms. He was amazed at what the clients were willing to pay. He then started to target the European and American hunters. With the new source of income they were able to extend the house to a proper guest lodge. Soon they were able to resign from their day jobs and run the lodge as a proper hunting safari operation.

They worked side by side at Nkwe Lodge. During the day Greg and his rangers served as guides to the hunters while Janine and the wives of the rangers tended to the household of the Lodge. In the evenings dinner and drinks were served by the ranger's wives, while Janine and Greg were the hosts. The rangers enhanced the experience by keeping the bonfire burning and telling endless hunting tales on the wooden deck where dinner was served.

About two years before a group of 4 American hunters booked the lodge for three night weekend. Although the amount of guests was listed as 4 hunters and 6 other guests they booked all the rooms. Two days prior to arriving they phoned and insisted that they wanted the lodge to be exclusively booked for them and that there should be no other hunters or guests.

When they arrived from the airport early on the Friday night it was clear that the guests were girlfriends and not the hunters' wives. The four hunters were all in their fifties and sixties, while the female guests were all much younger. They seemed to be barely out of their teens. It was also strikingly obvious that very little hunting would take place over the weekend as they had no rifles with them.

The male guests returned from their respective rooms at around 19:30 for dinner on the deck. Since it was a hot summers evening the men were dressed in shorts and short sleeved shirts. Greg, being the host, joined them at their table. Janine filled in at the bar as they had a shortage of staff. The girls showed up when the guys were on their second drinks. They were not dressed as casually as the guys. Two of them had tight fitting jeans on. The shirts had wide necklines seductively exposing the tops of their shoulders. The other four girls were dressed in miniskirts of varying lengths and tight fitting t-shirt type tops hugging tightly around their ample breasts. Their legs were accentuated by the high heeled shoes they had on. They joined the men at their table taking up seats between the men.

They ordered several rounds of drinks and everyone seemed to be flirting with each other. As the evening progressed and the drinks took effect the teasing and daring remarks from the hunters became increasingly explicit. The girls openly enjoyed all the male attention and joined in making risqué remarks and naughty jokes. The hunters as well as the girls were openly touching and feeling each other. She noticed that the girls to either side of Greg flirted with him as well. Most of the fondling happened under the table, but a fair amount happened above the table as well.

From behind the bar Janine had a clear view of the guests. Greg was sitting at one end of the table. His short light brown hair with the sun bleached stripes were in striking contrast with his thick black eyebrows and the tanned skin of his clean shaven face. He was an attractive and charming man. Every so often he would glance over to Janine with his steel grey eyes. When their eyes met he would wink lovingly at her. After 17 years of marriage he was still able to turn her legs to jelly.

After dinner the drinking and flirting continued in the dim light of the fire. One of the guys, Tony dared a blond girl named Nicky to do a strip show. When she refused, the rest of the group started a daring chant. She eventually caved in and agreed to do a strip on condition that Tony takes her shopping when they returned to the States. Nicky was a tall girl, seemingly in her early twenties. She wore a loose black mini skirt and a tight white top that drew attention to her boobs. She took off her shoes before getting onto the wooden table the group was sitting at. She started to sway her hips seductively to the tune that played softly in the back ground. Her hands moved seductively over the contours of her body. She paid teasing attention to everyone around the table. Everyone's eyes, including those of Greg and Janine were fixed on her. Janine had never seen a strip show before.

Nicky reached for the bottom of her shirt with her arms crossed over the front of her body. She slowly pulled the shirt up over her tummy exposing the white bra underneath. As she extended her arms high above her head her breasts jutted out further forward. She tossed the shirt casually aside and continued to prance around the table. Shortly thereafter she removed her mini skirt. She unbuttoned the single button at the back and then slowly pulled the zipper down. She then pushed it down her legs, while bending at the waist and keeping her legs straight. The black thong she had on underneath been visible between her firm butt cheeks.

Before Nicky removed her bra, she teased and taunted the men for some five minutes. The men at the table were cheering her on. Even the girls started to cheer her on. Greg and the two rangers on duty had their eyes glued to the show Nicky was putting on. Janine stared mesmerized at the girl and the reaction she had on the men. Janine had never seen a live strip show before.

Greg was still at the table Nicky lifted her butt off the tabletop sliding her thong from under her. She slowly rolled the panties down her legs, and pulled her right leg out. She then reached her left leg across the table, her panties hanging from her ankle, for Greg to remove. Greg stared into her crotch as he removed the proffered panties. Janine felt a pang of jealousy flare up for a second, but didn't react to it. Even from where she was standing she noticed the hair on Nicky's mound glisten with her moisture. Nicky lowered her leg and demurely brought her knees together and rolled onto her stomach and got on all fours and crawled on the table giving Greg a good view of her pussy from behind. There was clear curved rises of tasty flesh that pressed out from between her thighs. She had had very little hair on her labia. It looked more like peach fuzz that covered her mound. Her slit ran down the center and her inner labia were neatly tucked inside. Her pussy appeared both innocent and deeply erotic at the same time. She truly had a sweet little pussy.

Nicky's butt was a delicate round little orb that barely jiggled as she crawled away from Greg towards the other end of the table. Her butt cheeks were split down the middle by the sweetest looking crack which ran to her most feminine of parts. She had a really fantastic tush indeed.

Her breasts were D-cups and impressively firm for their size. They stood out proudly from her chest like little hillocks. Her light pink areolas were small and capped perky little nipples that pointed up in the air with obvious pride equal pride. She had a mole high up on her left breast that was in contrast with the white satin skin of her breast.

Janine's jealousy had shrunk and was replaced with a strange fascination with seeing Nicky naked in public. Before she even realized what was happening she felt her nipples stiffen. She looked down and saw them starting to poke rather obviously against her shirt. She could not stop it from happening even if she tried to.

As soon as Nicky reached Tony who sat at the other end of the table she went down onto her stomach. She reached for Toni's glass and retrieved some ice cubes from the glass. With her legs slightly spread she raised her hips from the table and running her hand underneath her body, reached back to her pussy and rubbed the ice all over her already soaking wet pussy. Greg's eyes feasted on the scene a few centimeters from him.

When she rolled onto her back she reached out and grabbed the others' hands and placed it onto her body. Both male and female hands were stroking and caressing her body. Those who could reach her nipples played with her nipples. Nicky writhed around on the table letting out small little moans and whimpers. She sat up partially and reached out to Greg with her right arm extending between her spread knees. When she found his hand she grabbed hold of it and pushed his middle and index finger into her gaping pussy. She let out a loud groan.

Seeing Greg's fingers moving in and out of the young Nicky's pussy aroused Janine even more. She felt a warm dampness growing between her legs. She was more aroused than she had ever been.

Janine jumped in surprise when she heard Sally next to her say: "Just look at the adoration in their eyes. No one, not even Greg and Steven can turn their eyes away from her." Sally had come over from the food service area to where Janine were.

"Yeah." Was all that Janine could muster up as a reply.

"Even the girls and you and I are staring at her. She has all of us in a hypnotic state."

"It must be absolutely fantastic to have the courage to get on a table in front of so many strangers and unabashedly take your clothes off. Then to have all eyes on you in admiration and adoration," Janine commented on the feeling that was growing inside of her. She had a desire to be the object of so many different men's fantasy and adoration.

"It's an indescribable feeling," Sally replied placing her hand on Janine's lower back.

A shudder ran down Janine's spine at Sally's touch. The goose bumps sally's hand produced made Janine's nipples even harder.

Greg's right hand kept on pushing in and out of her wet pussy. Nicky started to play with her clit. As the tempo of Nicky's rubbing increased, so did the tempo with which Greg pistoned his fingers in and out her pussy. Her orgasm set on with a long extended low groan that converted into a wail. She sat up and got dressed when her orgasm subsided. Getting her clothes together she announced that she was off to bed and walked off without getting dressed.

The rest of the group soon followed her to their rooms.

Arriving home Janine went straight to their bedroom when she and Greg arrived home. She peeled her top off and stepped out of her jeans. She rolled her soaked panties down her ankles and stood completely naked before Greg that was still standing in the doorway.

"So?" Greg asked before he crossed the room and took Janine in his arms.

He gave her a deep lingering kiss and she realized that he was just as aroused as she was. Janine ran her hands over his chest under his shirt. She felt him kneading her butt with his big strong hands. Janine turned and pushed him strongly towards the bed. They both frantically clutched at his clothes. She removed his jeans while Greg ripped his shirt over his head. By the time they reached the bed he was naked too.

Janine pushed him onto the bed and straddled him and leaned forward to kiss him. Greg's hard cock had already told her how horny he was.

"You, not jealous?" Greg asked.

"No," she replied putting him inside her. She took him with a single hard thrust.

"Ohhh...It feels so good...soooo goooddd..."

Janine rode Greg hard and fast while kissing him the whole time. Greg kneaded her butt and pulled her hard onto him.

It was like their bodies needed to be together after all that had happened. Making love to each other felt good and right. As good as the sex had been in the past it felt even better after the earlier excitement. Greg knew her body well and he satisfied her in a way no other man could. Her climax was mind-blowing and was just what she needed. Greg asked her to stop before he came, but she held him until he came inside of her.

Afterward, they lay naked under the ceiling fan with their bodies entwined until they fell asleep.

To be continued...