NND Introduction

Story Info
My initiation into National Nude Day started last year.
5.1k words
4.15
24.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My initiation into National Nude Day started last year. I make my living by supporting computer networks in several small offices in town. Sometimes I am real busy, sometimes I am not busy, but the retainer fees are enough to pay the rent and put food on the table, and by splitting the hourly fees between fun spending now and saving for the future, I have become quite comfortable. This translates to my being very careful to keep my current clients happy, and not turning down any new work that came my way. So, when Barb Shaffer called me from "Just Women Telemarketing," I went to see her.

I did all my usual background checks before I went to the interview. I thought it odd that I didn't find anything about the company except their web site, which was plain and, frankly, worthless. Noting that this might be a source of some additional revenue, I added that to the few notes that I had, and headed to the interview.

The company offices were in a remote office park on the north side of town. The building was relatively new, but was rather drab on the outside. The building had belonged to a much larger company that had gone bankrupt, and had since been sub-divided into several offices. Noting that I might be able to get additional business, I entered the front door, which led to a hallway that extended to the other end of the building. I checked the directory and noted that the company name wasn't spelled out, just noted as JWTA, Suite 3. Walking down the corridor, the doors to Suite 3 were on the right, in an alcove almost exactly half way down the hall. The doors and the surround were thick, clear glass, and JWTA was on both the doors and the surround in a fancy script of gold edged with black.

I opened the door and was immediately greeted by Doris, their receptionist. She was extremely outgoing, with long brown hair and from what I could see behind the reception station fairly well endowed. Wanting to keep this professional, I told her my name and that I had an appointment with Barb Shaffer. Doris checked her logs and said that I was expected. She pointed to her right and said, "Straight down this hallway. Barb's office is at the end. I followed her direction and found a corner office where Barb sat behind a glass table.

Barb is about 45, but looks much younger. She doesn't spend a lot of time in the sun, so her skin hasn't turned to leather. She also works out several times a week, so she is in excellent shape. Her jet-black hair is short but stylish, and she always dresses to impress. I guess there isn't a single pair of jeans in her closet, not that I expected to ever find out. Anyway, we exchanged pleasantries, and then she asked me to go over the services I offer. I told her about the basic package, coverage hours, the retainer fee and the hourly fee after that. She took notes and just nodded her head. When I had finished my usual presentation, she asked about after hours coverage. "We are here from seven in the morning to 11 at night." I explained that I would cover the later hours without any additional retainer, but that the billing rate was fifteen percent higher after 5. If she wanted standard maintenance done when they were closed, that increased the retainer by 10 percent and a 50 percent increase in the hourly rate.

"You don't like working nights and weekends," she said. "Neither do I, at least not here." She punctuated her remark with a small laugh. After some more discussion, she said that she would let me know, I handed her a copy of the price quote and we said our goodbyes.

As I walked by the reception area and started out the door, Doris shouted after me, "Bye, Mark. Hope we will see you again." So did I.

Two days later my phone rang and Barb asked if I could stop by to see her that day. I checked my calendar, and told her that I could be there about 5:00. Fortunately, I had a light day, and ended up getting to the office about 4:45. As I walked in, Doris immediately greeted me with, "Hello, Mark. Good to see you again, but you're early. I stood there and we exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes. I'm not sure how we got on the topic, but it turns out that we grew up about 10 miles from each other, and that we were born in the same hospital on the same day. Doris' phone rang, and she answered it with, "Yes, Barb." She listened for a few minutes, and then hung up.

"Barb is going to be a while, so she asked me to entertain you. Would you like a tour and a drink?"

"Sure," I said, and as Doris stood up, I had to keep my jaw from dropping clear to the floor. Doris was quite short, no more than 5' 1" or at most 5' 2". I hadn't expected that. What looked like a healthy chest when she was sitting behind the desk was almost too much on such a small frame.

As we walked down a long row of cubes, Doris pointed to various areas and said that they were various departments with odd names. They all looked the same to me, but I didn't say anything. Doris was obviously proud of her employer. As the tour continued, Doris walked slightly in front of me, giving me several chances to look at her body. She had a trim waist, and very normal hips. Her skirt ended just above the knee, and below that was a very normal, no, a gorgeous pair of legs. They were well proportioned to her body, and had a great shape. They were just short. Likewise, her ass and waist were well proportioned to her height. It was just the boobs that seemed too large.

As we walked down the long row of cubes, many empty but the ones that were populated all had women. I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw a bra hanging on a wall in one cube, and something that looked like a vibrator in another. I wasn't about to ask about those things, so I commented on the empty cubes.

"This side of the shop mostly services east coast businesses. Most everyone has gone home," Doris explained.

"And you are really serious about the 'Just Women,'" I quipped.

"Yes, we find our clients prefer their phones to be answered by women."

"I didn't know that. Fascinating. Why?"

Doris hesitated, and then said, "Best let Barb answer that," and she showed me into their break room. Opening the large refrigerator, she asked what I wanted. "Coke, Pepsi, something like that," I replied.

"Diet okay?"

"Not really. Don't like the chemical taste."

"Me, either, but you know us single girls have to watch our figures. Oh, wait, how about a non-diet Pepsi?"

"Perfect," I replied, and we both sat down at one of the tables with a can of soda in front of us.

We chatted for a few minutes. Several times I thought I caught her staring at me, and at least once she did a quick scan of my torso when she thought I wasn't looking. I found out that she had never been married, had no kids, and a few other safe details. I asked her why she had never married, but she said that was too personal a question, so I didn't press the matter.

Soon after the soda was gone, Barb came in. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Reese," and she sat down across from me. Doris took this as a clue to excuse herself, leaving me alone in the break room with Barb.

Barb turned her chair sideways, leaned back and stretched out her legs. She was wearing a very professional skirt and blouse, but as she stretched the skirt rode up, revealing more of her nylon clad legs. I averted my gaze, as I had to be professional, but guessed to myself that they were probably panty hose, as there was no sign of the top of stockings.

"I have reviewed your quote, and like most of what I see. I need you to extend coverage to 7 days a week, hopefully for the same price, and I need you to sign a non-disclosure agreement."

I thought for a minute, then asked, "Weekends for all desktop machines or just servers?"

"I think just servers would be okay."

"And can I sub-contract the weekends? I have someone that covers for me when I am away and most weekends."

"No problem," was Barb's reply.

"Okay, I will get you a contract and start the first of the month."

I noticed Doris standing in the doorway, and Barb waived her over. Doris set down a folder and left again without a word. "This is our non-disclosure agreement. I would like you to sign it now." Frankly, I had seen no reason that this company would require an NDA, but as it was becoming more standard, I went ahead and signed it.

"I will expect your sub-contractor to sign one as well. I will get you a copy," Barb added.

"Anything special about your business that you require that?" I asked as I handed the form back.

"Yes. As you know, we sell our order processing service to many clients. We even do some technical support for a few specialized appliances. Most of our clients are companies you would know, but most specialize in feminine product -- tampons, lingerie, women's clothing and so forth. The customers of these clients are much more comfortable talking about such things to another woman.

"But, we also have several clients that offer more exotic products, vibrators, dildos, oils and lotions, etc. I hope that you aren't shocked by this."

"Nope," I replied. "As long as it isn't anything illegal, I have no concerns about what you do."

"Good. You understand that some of our clients wouldn't be too happy doing business with us if they knew about some of our other clients."

I nodded.

"One other thing, Barb added. "We have a rather unique culture here, one that you won't find many other places. It is just as important to us that we keep this secret as well. So, no matter what you see or hear when you are here, you must keep it to yourself. Understand?"

"Yes, I think so. What makes your culture unique?"

"Well, I think you will figure that out as you work here."

With that, she stood up, and I knew that our conversation was over. We headed up to the reception desk, and Doris was pulling her purse from the file cabinet as we arrived.

"I will courier the contract over to you tomorrow," I told Barb.

"No, not tomorrow. Send it Thursday."

That was an odd request, I thought, but just agreed and started out the door.

Doris came around her desk and said she would walk out with me. We said goodnight to Barb and headed for the parking lot.

"Can I be frank," Doris asked?

"Of course."

"I waited for you to finish so that I could walk out with you."

"Why," I asked.

"I guess I just wanted to continue our conversation."

"Ahh," was all that I could think of to say.

"Are you married, Mark?"

"Was for about a year. I was a little too laid-back in my career, and she was too type-A. We are still friends, though we don't see each other very often," I explained.

"Friends with benefits," Doris asked?

"Now whose questions are too personal," I replied.

"Sorry. It just sort of slipped out. None of my business really."

"That's okay, and no, not friends with benefits. She's married again, to some corporate ladder climber that will probably be CEO by the time he is 50 and have a heart attack before he can enjoy all that money he is making." "And hopefully has a real small dick," I thought to myself but decided to not say out loud.

We had arrived at Doris' car. "Would you like to go for a drink," Doris asked?

"Thanks, but no. I try to keep relationships with my clients professional."

"Good luck with that here," Doris quipped.

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Well, okay, good night then."

I just had to ask one more question. "Tell me, why didn't Barb want the contract delivered tomorrow?"

"I can't say," was her reply.

"You can't say, or you won't say?"

"I, too, signed a non-disclosure agreement, and tomorrow is one of those days that we are not supposed to disclose."

"This is all getting very mysterious," I replied, and started walking to my car.

"Sure you won't change your mind about that drink," Doris called after me?

"Sorry," I replied.

"With the way you were checking me out on the tour, I thought you were interested."

Guess I wasn't as subtle as I thought I had been. I turned red. "Sorry about that. I may try to be professional, but I'm still a guy."

"Okay, Mr. Professional. See you later." Doris got into her car and started it up. When I got to my car, I sat there for a minute, wondering what I got myself into.

Chapter 2

I had emailed the details of the new contract to my attorney after I got home on Tuesday, so his staff had the contract ready before noon. I went and picked it up, and decided to ignore Barb's request to wait until Thursday to deliver it. When I got to the building, everything looked normal. I walked down to the office and noted that there were now curtains blocking the entire door and surround. Taped to the inside of the door was a large note saying, "No visitors or deliveries are accepted today. Please stop back some other time." I thought this very odd, but decided it best to honor the request, so I turned around and was noting the names of the other 5 companies to send them brochures when the oddest thing happened. A woman came out of the AWTA offices wearing a bathrobe, and dashed down the hall to the ladies room. Thinking it might be Doris, I thought it best to leave ASAP, so that they didn't think I was spying on them.

The next day I called my favorite courier service, and had the contract delivered to Barb, as I was going to be busy with another client. That afternoon my cell phone rang, and it was Doris. "Just wanted to let you know that the contracts arrived and are on Barb's desk."

"Thanks," I replied. "Say, you want to have that drink tonight?"

"What happened to your professionalism?"

"Oh yeah, well," I said.

"Well, that's okay. There are a bunch of us going to Tommy's after work. Want to join us?"

I knew the bar well, even though I hadn't been there in quite some time. "Sure," I answered, "what time?"

"About 5:30."

"Okay, see you then," and I closed my phone.

I got to the bar just after the time Doris mentioned, and I found her sitting alone at a table. "Where's everyone else," I asked.

"Dancing, at the bar, peeing," was the reply. She had obviously been drinking for a while. I sat down, and started to make small talk when she leaned over, grabbed my thigh and gave me a big kiss. From the taste of her lips, it was obvious that she had been doing whisky shots with beer chasers. I pulled away, but she leaned in more, before she lost her balance and ended up on the floor. I picked her up and sat her back down in her chair.

"I think you have had enough. What time did you get here?"

"About 3," was her slurred reply. "Barb let some of us go early. One of the (burp) perks of JWTA."

"A tall blonde walked up to the table. "Doris seems to have been going overboard with the booze," she noted.

"Yeah, I think someone needs to take her home."

"Well, as you are the only one who hasn't been drinking since 3, I volunteer you," the blonde replied. Before I could object, she leaned over, gave my cheek a kiss and thanked me.

Not knowing what else to do, and also not knowing who else here was form JWTA, I had no other choice but to take her home. I helped Doris to my truck, and she was giggling all the way. Just before she got in, she looked at me, the smile on her face gone, her cheeks pale and said, "Oh, no!" With that she threw up right there next to my truck. Luckily, she missed me, and the truck, but didn't completely miss herself. I practically had to pick her up to put her into the truck. I fastened her in, then walked around to the other side of the truck. As soon as my door was closed, she reached over, grabbed my crotch, and offered me a blow-job, right there in the parking lot. Though tempted, I removed her hand and sat her up leaning into the other side of the seat.

"What's your address?"

No replay.

"Doris, what's your address?" I asked again louder.

"I'm not telling you."

"Come on, Doris, this isn't funny. Please tell me where you live."

"Nope."

With that I got out of the truck and went back to find the blond. I found her on the dance floor, dancing alone.

"Do you know where Doris lives?"

"Nope."

"Anyone else here I could ask?" I was getting more than a little pissed.

"Don't think so. Most of the JWTA group had one drink and left. I'm just waiting for my boyfriend and I'm leaving, too."

So, now really pissed, I walked out and got back into the truck. Doris was out cold, snoring, and my truck just reeked of beer, cigarette smoke and vomit.

Thinking to myself that this contract had better be worth it, and also mentally kicking myself for not keeping professionally aloof, I had no choice but to take Doris back to my place. Once there, I couldn't rouse her, so I carried her in, placed her in bed in my guest room, and sat down to read. About 20 minutes later, the guest room door opened and Doris shortly appeared in my family room. She looked awful.

"Bathroom?"

"Just across from the room you were just in."

She turned slowly, then suddenly put her hand over her mouth and ran. I heard her heave again, followed by a large amount of liquid hitting the water in the toilet.

Doris came back into my family room. She had removed her blouse and stood there in a red lace bra and her skirt. If she hadn't looked and smelled so bad, this might have given me a boner.

"Marky, I am so sorry." She was still shaky, having trouble standing, even holding onto the door jam."

"I think it best if you just go lie down and sleep it off," I replied, and when back to my book. I didn't hear from her again that night.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of the shower in the hall bath. I got up and padded into the kitchen to make coffee. I was sitting at the table when Doris walked in holding one towel over her chest and another wrapped around her waist. Obviously a towel wasn't going to wrap around those large boobs of hers.

"Mark, I'm sorry about last night. I don't drink much and, well, I made a complete ass of myself."

"Yes, you did," I said as I got up to get the coffee. "Want a cup?"

"Oh, yes, please. As soon as I dress. Do you know where my blouse is?"

I laughed. "I think it is in the trash-can in the bathroom. At least that's where it should be."

"Do you," she started.

"Have something else you can wear? Sure. Come on, I will give you a t-shirt."

She followed me down the hall, and I pulled a t-shirt out of my dresser without looking to see which one it was. She took it, and turned to go to the guest room. Shortly, she rejoined me in the kitchen, fully dressed except for the shirt. Once again I got to see that beautiful red bra, and this time I found it much more attractive.

"I don't think I want to wear this shirt," she said and held it up for me to see. Across the back was written, "Babe Magnet."

"Well, I guess you will just have to go without," I said, but got up to get her another one, this time checking what it said before I gave it to her.

Doris put the shirt on and then we sat quietly across from each other for some time, just drinking our coffee. The silence was broken by my cell phone. I answered it, and listened as a client described a problem they were having. I have him several things to try, but all failed to resolve the issue, so I finally said I would be there as soon as I could.

"I have an emergency call, and it's on the other side of town from your office and car. How do we get you to work?"

"I've already called in and told them I wasn't coming in today. How long will you be?"

"A couple of hours, probably."

"Can I just stay here and sleep?" Doris asked.

"Ah, I guess," I replied, though I wasn't real comfortable with that. But, I went and finished dressing, grabbed my case out of the office, and was headed out the door. Doris stopped me by getting in front of me and placing her small hand on my chest.

"Thanks again for last night. You saved me."

"Think nothing of it," I replied.

12