No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, they moved me around. I was unable to support myself, so they piled four pillows up in the center of the bed and rested me on top of that, face down. "Please," I said softly, "please no."

Dark haired man casually spanked my ass. "Quiet. You're ours to do with as we like tonight." He looked at the light pink marks he left there and grinned. He brought his hand down again and again, hard enough that my body bounced underneath his blows. I cried out with each blow and sobbed underneath the assault. I even struggled to get away, but light haired man pressed on my shoulders to keep me there. When my ass was cherry red, dark-haired man smiled and went into the bathroom. When he came out, he was carrying a wood-backed hairbrush.

"What're you doing?" light-haired man asked, getting onto the bed in front of me.

"Little slut needs a good spanking," dark-haired man commented. "Hand spanking isn't enough when she's going to fuck two guys at once." He brought the hairbrush down hard on my ass. "Whore," he stated roughly. His voice had deepened with lust. He brought the brush down again and again. "Slut. You're nothing but a piece of meat to be passed around, you little tramp."

On the screen, I thrashed around, sobbing and pleading "no, no, no", but I couldn't get away from him, not with light-haired man holding me down, not as drunk or drugged as I was. Dark-haired man spanked and spanked, a look of intent and purposeful lust on his face.

--

On the bed, the man behind me started moving his hands up and down my inner thighs, with soft strokes. I had one of my hands in my mouth now, biting my index finger. I barely felt his caresses. Now that I thought about it, though, my ass was sore and bruised feeling. I hadn't really done an inventory on how I felt.

Dark haired man's hands moved up to my pussy while on the screen, he spanked my ass as I begged for him to stop. Horrified, I shoved my hands down in front of me, blocking him from his access.

He grabbed my hair. "Let me in, whore," he whispered into my ear. "I've already had you, there's no need for you to fight me." I didn't move my hands, though. He'd raped me once, I wasn't letting him back in.

His hand still wrapped in my hair, he shifted behind me. On the screen, he'd stopped spanking me and was unzipping his jeans. Here, on the bed with my hands blocking my pussy, I heard the sound of his switchblade and in the next second, it was pressed against my throat.

"Let me in," he hissed in my ear. I moved my hands away. His hand left my hair and rushed to fill the void, his fingers thrusting into me deep and hard. "You're wet," he whispered in my ear. "You want this, you drunken whore."

"I don't. I don't want this. Stop," I said, sobbing as his finger came out and flicked up my slit to rest on my clit. He started moving it in slow circles.

"You want it," he said with satisfaction. "You can't argue. Watch the movie."

His knife pressed into my neck and his finger caressed my clit. My intoxicated body was reacting and even though I didn't want this and I knew I didn't want this, I couldn't make it stop.

"Watch the movie," he growled into my ear. My eyes returned to the screen.

--

In the video, dark haired man had moved up on the bed behind me. He hadn't undressed. He spread my ass cheeks and stared down for a minute. Light-haired man looked at him questioningly. Dark haired man grinned. "No, I want her awake for that." Instead, he poured some lube on his hand and on my pussy, spread me open and thrust forward.

Light haired man grinned, fisted his own cock, and forced open my mouth. He shoved his cock in. "She's still crying," he said. "I love it when they do that."

They high fived over my form and then began pummeling my body with theirs.

--

On the bed, dark haired man shifted. He'd been rubbing my clit for a while and I was close to coming, only fighting it off with shear strength of will. I didn't want release. I wanted him to leave me alone, to let me go. I wouldn't let my body betray my will like that. I wouldn't. When his hand moved away from my clit, I sighed in relief and tried to ignore the insistent throbbing between my legs.

"I'm tired of waiting," he said. "Get up." He took the knife away from my throat. I swayed drunkenly to my knees and moved away from him. He got to his feet and tossed four pillows on top of each other.

"Get over the top of that," he said. I stared at him and he wiggled his knife at me. I swallowed and moved to do so. He'd placed the pillows so that I could see the television. When I laid over the top of them, he moved behind me and unzipped his jeans. He grabbed my head and turned it so that I was looking at the television. "Keep watching," he said.

My clit throbbing and scared to the depths of me, I obeyed, but I wasn't really paying attention as the two men on the television bounced me between them. I was more worried at what the man on the bed with me was going to do, because I had a strong suspicion that I knew what it was.

Cold lubricant dropped between my ass cheeks and I started crying again. "Whore!" the man snapped out. "You like this. You're aching for it. Tell me!" He leaned forward and the knife pressed into my side.

"I like this," I said, sobbing. "I'm aching for it."

"For what?" he demanded, pressing the knife a little harder.

"For you to fuck my ass," I said, knowing what he wanted. On the video, light haired man was thrusting faster and faster. Dark-haired man was taking his time, pausing to spank my ass now and then, or play with my nipples.

The man in the bed with me didn't take his time. At my lie that I wanted him, he thrust forward, pushing into my ass hard. I was actually grateful that I had gotten turned on or it would have hurt much more. As it was, I gave a little scream and tried to pull away.

He grabbed my hair and pushed my head into the mattress, holding me there as he fucked and fucked and fucked my ass. I sobbed and screamed into the mattress, even though there was a low burning ache in my pussy that yearned to be relieved. The man fucked faster, thrusting hard into me until he let out a loud moan and came in my ass, resting against me with relief.

He pulled himself out with a small pop, finally letting go of my head so that I could breathe again. "Whore," he grated. "You let me fuck you in the ass."

That didn't sound good and I fought against my intoxication and tried to scramble away from him. The pillows hampered me, and he grabbed me easily, flipping me over and spreading my legs. "Keep 'em spread, whore," he said, pointing his knife at me. "I'm going to punish you for letting me fuck your ass."

Fearing for my life, I silently obeyed, wondering what he was going to do. He leaned over to me and brought his hand down in a hard slap over my pussy. I yelled and fought the instinctive reaction to close my legs, so he did it again and again. It hurt so bad, and yet, yet... that aching caused by my body betraying me... it liked it. I cried and cried as he spanked my pussy, but it felt so good. I built and built. One last hard slap pushed me over the edge.

"No," I screamed. "Oh my god, no!" I came, moaning and panting through my tears as his hand came down again and again.

The man gave me one smaller tap on my pussy and then patted my head. "I knew you'd be a good one," he told me.

His approval just made me feel worse about myself and I curled up on the bed to cry. I heard the television switch off. Then the dark haired man came over to me and grabbed my arm again. He waggled his knife at me and led me stumbling to the door that connected to an adjoining room.

12