No Accounting For Chaos Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

She pulled his head out and looked up. "Here? You want to do it here?" It wasn't terribly romantic; although they were both so aroused it probably didn't make a difference.

He nodded silently, leaning over her to rest his hands on the wall. He moved his growing erection into her mouth deeper.

She reached he lips down over it, swallowing as much as she could into her throat, her hands continuing to stroke his balls. She loved having him fill her up, to be taking his most sensitive parts in her hands. Each time she stroked him, she felt his cock pulse slightly, reinforcing her efforts.

"What do you want?" He asked, looking down at the top of her head, his hands stroking her cheeks.

She wanted this, to have him deep inside her. But what she really wanted was to feel his cum shooting into her, filling her up. She'd been wanting that since their first night together. But she didn't say anything other than "Mmmmphh disds." She forced her throat to take more of him.

"Did you masturbate today?"

She sucked in her cheeks to hold him and shook her head slightly. Remembering last night and the explosion of white light made her clench her legs slightly. Let's do that again! She held his cock still, deep in her throat, pressing her tongue against the bottom of his shaft and breathing carefully through her nose.

"I think," he paused to let the pulse of arousal pass, "if you are very patient....shit that feels good, we might get you into the river...I mean ride the white fire...god...yes...do that again...." He started to buck his hips as she moved more forcefully and then he froze, his legs stiffening, his cock pulsing, and then...

...then she sensed something she hadn't felt before -- a smell, or a taste, she couldn't tell for sure with his cock so deep in her throat. Her nose, shoved into his pubic hair, her tongue trapped beneath his pulsing cock -- the smell of cinnamon intensified and she wondered if possibly, just possibly he had let a small bit of pre-cum ooze out. She quickly pulled him out and ran her tongue over his hole, hoping to taste something, but there wasn't any difference from before.

"Yeaouch!" He held her head tightly. "Stop that!" He laughed; she was being too rough on his sensitive head. "What is that about?"

She pulled him out completely and apologized. "I tasted something...or smelled something...different...I can't explain it. Cinnamon. You taste like cinnamon."

He pulled away to look at her, a little strangely and held out his hand. "Come on. Let's see if you can do it again, two nights in a row, without all that teasing in between."

It was much later, after he had laid her out on her bed, raising her hips with a pillow so she was offering herself to him again. Her head pulled back, as she had done with him before, only without all of the yoga and ritual cleansing. He held her tongue, like he had done, and had painted her liquid all over her body, as he had done before, and now he had his entire hand moving deep inside her. He pulled her tongue forcing her to raise her breasts and arch her back. He cupped his hand, forcing her to tip her pelvis and arch her back. She was like a bow string -- taut and he played her again, and again, each time whispering in her ear to give herself up, to forget her judgments. And each time the fire licked up her spine, as it had done before, a deep orange at its tip, turning to yellow in the middle until the white fire sparked inside her cunt and she relaxed into his hands, bending to his will, becoming his instrument.

She felt a strumming...a thrumming in her core, like a cello string...she became the cello string...she rode the cello string...she could hear his voice faintly...telling her to ride it...ride it...don't go over the top. The string was the white fire, but it was tighter this time, more in tune. It had erupted from her core, pushing through the other flames, running up her spine into her brain. His hands guided her, the waves coming, the feelings cresting and falling, cresting and falling, like harmonics on the primary chord that was the white fire string. She moaned, a guttural, animal sound and when she heard herself she almost fell off...and then...then the world all became one thing...the separation between herself and the rest of everything she had a name for disappeared and she just floated...for an eternity...a split second...and she came back, the world coalescing around her again...the sound of blood pumping in her ears, the pain/pleasure of his fist inside her, his fingers on her tongue, the memory of the thickness of his cock inside her throat. Even as she realized she had again 'ridden the white fire' all she wanted to do was feel him fuck her, hard.

She reached up, the fire still swirling around her brain and pulled him onto her. He released her tongue and pulled his hand slowly from inside her, the gushing sound of her juices only igniting her further.

"Fuck. Me. Monty. Hard. Fuck me hard. I want to feel your hard cock deep, deep inside me. Keep the fire going, keep playing me. Fuck. Me."

And to her immense satisfaction he thrust himself hard and deep into her -- his erection as hard as any dildo she'd ever used. His thighs slammed down on her and she could imagine his butt cheeks tensing as he pushed himself into her to the hilt. She grunted as the air rushed out of her from the force of his attack and then she moaned in anticipation as he pulled out only to rush back in.

She was so wet and loosened from his hand he could have been twice his size before she felt stretched uncomfortably. He rose up on his hands to look at her, her face a mixture of abandon, lust and confusion. How could he do this to me? What have I lucked into?

The white fire swirled and the memory of her eternity in the life force rose up until she peaked and stood on top of it, only to have it shrink down, until the next swell brought her higher. She was lost in the white-out; even though her eyes were closed it was as if she were blinded by the brilliance and then it would recede, like a massive wave.

She rode it with each in-rush of his cock -- she would ride higher, stay longer in the blinding light, and as he pulled out she moaned for him to return, the sound of her voice buoying her up the next wave. It wasn't anything like an orgasm, or at least like any orgasm she'd ever felt. Her arousal wasn't diminishing, nor could she imagine it getting any more intense. Instead, she felt as if she were a leaf or some part of a boat being cast up one wave and down into the valley of the next.

In one small part of her brain, an alarm was going off. He could do this to you all night! The rest of her hoped he would, that if she kept herself immersed in the white fire she would be that much closer to being prepared to accept him completely, to finally feel him flood her with his cum.

He moved his hands to take hers, intertwining their fingers and pushing her arms above her head. Now, spread completely open on her bed, her hips raised by the pillow she was at his mercy, a fuck doll for him to play with. The waves came more frequently, out of rhythm with his hips, the cadence and harmonics were confusing, distracting what was left of her conscious mind. She let go, forgetting again what the names of anything were, where she started and the rest of the world ended. She was lost completely in the sea of white until there was only calm.

He continued to fuck her hard unrelenting, until he sensed her change in consciousness. He didn't stop, but changed his rhythm, just slightly, curving his cock up against the inside of her to stroke that spot she loved so much. He knew she had no idea what was happening to her body, but the new sensation would find its way into wherever she was.

She moaned, beginning to vibrate from her toes up to her fingers.

In her mind, the ocean was below her, a froth of white foam, while she floated in a white fog above. The fire wasn't any cooler, it had just shifted. She felt a change; a warm wind blowing away of the clouds and the brilliance of the sun again blinded her, forcing tears from her...

...and then she was back, under him, feeling his cock thrusting into her, the intensity of the pleasure threatening to push her into an orgasm, until she realized she was completely stiff, as if her muscles had intertwined to be a long band of leather from her toes up her legs to her cunt to her ribs, her breasts rubbing against his chest, to her arms stretched over her head and she moaned a long, breathy, string of fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckgodfuckshit, and she felt him stiffen and she hoped, hoped, hoped, this would be it, and then he melted onto her and she knew he still hadn't released his seed.

She kissed him, pulled her arms down and hugged him fiercely, wrapping her legs around him, her feet brushing against his ass cheeks. She wanted to melt into him, to become one with him.

"God Monty, yes, yes, god...that was so fucking fantastic...shit, shit, shit...shit." She exhaled and took a long breath in. "How the fuck do you do that?" She reached up to kiss him, her question rhetorical and complimentary. Their tongues wrestled as she breathed hard through her nose, her heart beat racing.

She broke the kiss and lay back, looking at his face. "I...fuck...I can't tell you what the fuck that was just now. It was goddamn hallucinogenic..." She kissed his face and held him tight to her. "That was the best fucking thing I've ever felt in my life." She could still feel the white fire flowing through her, radiating from her spine into her blood stream. She hadn't come, that much was clear to her -- it was different from not coming because her lover hadn't been able to bring her over the top -- it was way different from that.

Eventually, as her heart beat and breathing calmed, she lay with him, stroking his back, feeling his ass. His cock was still inside her, still erect, and she wondered if he felt as much intensity as she still did, the fires licking at her. She wasn't going to get much sleep tonight; that was certain.

Finally, perhaps an hour later, or maybe it was only five minutes, she lay next to him, still embracing him with her arms and her pussy, and whispered, "I hope one day I will be ready to accept you completely." She kissed his face and laid back looking at him.

He laughed softly. "You will," he stroked her gently..."you will."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers